- Text Size +
Joe's third day of work, and it was nearly noon again. He started the day feeling rather positive, as the previous night had proven to be quite productive. Still not one for taking unnecessary risks, he wiped the drive before leaving home.

Stepping into the building, his personal belongings were checked, and he continued up to the elevator's doors. Today, along with his lunch, Joe had brought a thick stack of paper, and a handful of pens. Idle hands are the devil's workshop, and he figured occupying himself in another way would lower the chances of getting into any trouble.

The elevator doors chimed, opened, and Joe briskly stepped out, moving to his work station. The dull, gray floor greeted him again, while the busted light over his head flickered, making his entire work station look run down. Ignoring it, he approached his computer, and typed in his log-in information.

“joeybagofdonuts.. and weakend8... Easy.”

Turning, Joe sat in his chair. There wasn't any uncomfortable climbing to sit down, it was at the perfect height, even if it was the lowest. Regardless, it was perfect, and was a great start to his workday. He could even overlook the disrepair of his working area, if he didn't think about it.

Maybe working here wouldn't be so bad after all. Sure, there was a lingering sense of disappointment in the fact that he hadn't seen his boss, Ann, for the second day in a row. He should probably get used to it though. She probably spends most of her time locked up in that office, only venturing out for important reasons. Or maybe she spent all of her time in her other office, wherever that was?

Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited for his log-in to process. He just wanted to be near her again, feel her dominating presence completely overwhelm his own, insignificant one.

Shivering silently, he quickly grabbed a piece of paper off his small stack, clicked his pen, and started to draw. After a minute, he was logged in, and began his work day, doodling all over his paper when there was a lull.

Halfway through the day, Joe yawned, and logged out of his PC. It was time for his lunch break. Only half an hour, and it was the only break he got in his shift. Still, it was nice to have one at all, he reminded himself.

Taking a moment to stand and stretch, Joe sat back into his chair with the greatest of ease, and turned the plastic bag he'd brought with him inside out.

A handful of small containers spilled out onto his desk. Making sure to push his keyboard far out of the way, Joe opened the first of many containers, and dug the small plastic spoon he'd brought into it. His lunches were always meager, more on par with a prisoners than a free man's, and they were never entirely filling. Until his first check came in though, he was living on a more harsh budget than usual.

Sliding the sad, empty cup of applesauce to the side, Joe spotted the tiniest bit of movement on the corner of his desk. Licking his spoon clean, and setting it back on the bag, he moved in for a closer look.

“A sugar ant? On the third floor?” Joe asked himself, watching the minuscule, black thing scuttle along the top of his desk in curiosity. “I don't want anything bad to happen to you now...” He said grabbing a piece of paper, and sliding it under the ant.

Slowly, carefully, he stood from his seat and lowered the piece of paper to the carpet below. Tapping it a few times, he saw the ant come loose, before losing it almost instantly among the carpet's thick fibers. Taking a moment to slip the paper back onto his pile, he smiled, feeling good about himself. Ants were people too, as far as he was concerned, and he always made an effort to help them out of a situation, rather than killing them.

Satisfied, Joe leaned back, falling into his chair. The little things in life always made him happy, first the ant, then the always nice feeling of falling in a chair at the right height. It was a genuine rarity for someone as short as he, so he'd learned to appreciate it.

Turning back to the scattered lunch lying around his desk, he reached for the main course. A small, plastic baggie, with an immaculate slice of pumpkin pie inside. He always looked forward to the end of the year, as it usually meant a surplus of the delicious treat. Eager to enjoy himself, Joe happily separated the zip for the bag, opening it slowly, reverently.

Then, the sound of a door opening reached his ears, and he froze. Lumbering, shaking footsteps followed suit immediately after, and his fingers began to tremble in terror. Setting the bag down as casually as he could, Joe prepared to turn and face the woman he'd wanted to see for so, so long.

When the moment of truth came, he found he couldn't do it.

“Joe.”

With that, a sudden flash of leg kicked at the bottom of Joe's chair. Before he could possibly comprehend Ann's intent, he heard the click of his chair's height adjustment lever. Even with the added weight of Joe's body, the chair paid him little mind, and instantly rocketed upward. Clutching the side of the seat as he was launched up, Joe was relieved when he felt a soft, substantial ceiling press into his head. Like a ceiling of pillows, they stopped his ascent, and he began to blush profusely.

Joe froze. His situation was obvious, given the height of the monumental woman behind him, and the heavy weight bearing down on top of his head. Two huge, soft, abundant mounds of flesh were pressing down on him, and he wasn't even sure she'd realized it yet.

“Those lights are a nuisance. Why didn't you report them?” Ann said, bending forward to get a better view of the flickering lights overhead.

Joe found his throat was completely dry, and when Ann leaned forward, the weight on his head and neck increased, forcing him down in his chair. Even when he slid down enough for the bulk of their weight to rest on the back of his chair, he still had to bear a bulky load. If he slid forward any further, he risked falling from his now significantly raised chair.

“Well?” Ann asked, unconcerned with Joe's plight.

“I-I-I-I....I-I...” Joe stuttered while his face reddened further. On one hand, he hadn't even noticed the lights once he sat down to begin his day. At the same time, Ann didn't exactly make herself out to be warm and welcoming about presenting an issue like this.

“Hmm?” Ann said, leaning forward a bit further, the weight of her expansive chest forcing Joe down further, where his frantically wriggling legs sought purchase.

There was nothing Joe wanted more than to free himself from the crushing weight of those colossal, melon-sized breasts, but he was too afraid of using his hands to try and pry himself free. Then there was also the issue of him not being sure he could even move the twin hills with just his upper body strength.

“I-” Joe began. He knew he had to answer, who knows how she would react if he never responded. “I didn-”

“It's been bugging me since yesterday.” Ann sighed. “Nobody has come to fix it yet. I'll need to make use of your desk to fix it myself. You don't mind, do you little Joe?” Ann asked, in a tone suggesting he'd better agree.

He didn't think it was possible, but as Joe's cheeks reddened further he simply squeaked out an, “Okay.”. She'd belittled him again, and shown no regard for the uncomfortable situation he was still in. Any normal person would hate someone so callous, disrespectful, and apathetic to another human being's plight. Any other person would have reported the mighty woman to someone, anyone that could stop her.

“I'll be right back. I hope you appreciate this.” Ann said, straightening up, and releasing the hefty weight of her chest from Joe's head. Giving his chair a quick spin, she strode off, leaving the panicking Joe to struggle and pull his tiny body up and back onto the seat.

Though the world around him spun rapidly, Joe was able to think clearly, and adjusted his pants as best he could. The encounter had excited him quite a bit, but the last thing he wanted was for the small bump in his pants to be visible. Ann had continued to belittle him, and he had more than enough to form a case against her. The way she treated him shouldn't be allowed, especially with, well, how... uncomfortable she made him feel during work hours!

Shuddering as the chair slowed, Joe was fully aware that he would never be able to bring himself to get her in trouble. He didn't want to admit to himself the reasons he put up with it. Deep down, in the dark recesses of his mind though, he knew. He knew. Anyone beneath her was beyond her concern, especially someone as small as he. Going against her would be like standing against a tidal wave. Like fighting an Olympian God. Overpowering him would be easier than breathing, and made no attempt to hide that fact from him. He was defenseless in her almighty presence, like a servant before a deity. She was, simply put, superior to him in all endeavors.

And he absolutely would not have it any other way. He was infatuated with her, and, had missed her dearly. He knew this at the bottom of his heart, but also fully knew that such a woman would never lower her standards to accept someone like him. There was no way around it, he was desperate for her attention, and her absence for only a single day had driven him insane. She, on the other hand, had likely not missed him one iota.

Still, for now, he was content admiring her from a distance. A mere mortal admiring his Goddess, offering her praise, and-

“Back.” Ann said when she returned, interrupting Joe's inner monologue. In her hands she held a long, fluorescent light tube. “I'll need to stand on your desk a moment, so move. Or, I'll move you myself.” She added, slapping him roughly on the shoulder.

“O-Okay...” Joe answered timidly, feeling a sharp sting from his shoulder as his shaking hands began to work. Moving stray sheets of paper, pens, and the remainder of his lunch into a corner of the desk, all while Ann's immense presence pressured him to move more quickly. Her ceaseless gaze only made the little man nervous, and he and found he kept dropping pens, or having papers slip from his grasp. The altogether poor job was compounded when a pen slipped from his fingers, and rolled to the carpeted floor below.

Joe's blood turned to ice as he desperately tried to find the words to apologize. Looking down, he quickly found the pen, resting next to Ann's huge, wiggling toes. Just like the first day, she wasn't wearing any shoes during the work day, and her feet were splayed on the carpet, driving him crazy. Making matters worse, because the height of his chair had been raised, he would have to jump down to even reach the pen.

A sudden, radical idea entered Joe's mind. He wanted to touch Ann's feet. Well, to be honest, he had always wanted to, but now... now he had an excuse! He would get to press his fingers into her soft, pliant soles, and feel the warmth of her skin against his. The pen was the key, and he just needed to make it look like an accident.

It wouldn't be a lewd groping of the flesh, to feel it roll about his palms like he desired, but he could still use the pen as an excuse to brush his hands against her feet. It wouldn't be much, but just the knowledge that he'd made contact would be enough for him. Should she notice, Joe could simply claim it was a mistake. She'd have to buy it, right? The risks were worth it, even for a fleeting instant of contact.

It was an exciting thought, and Joe prepared to jump from his chair, ready to enact the plan.

“You dropped your pen, Joe. If the ink damages the carpet, that's coming out of your paycheck.” Ann said, stretching one of her long, long legs to where the pen dropped. Her bare foot fell over the pen like a blanket, completely hiding it from sight. She rolled it under her foot a bit before clenching her toes tightly on the thin, smooth tool. The pen was utterly lost in the sea of her sole and toes, but as she moved her foot to the desk, the grip was loosened, and the small, moist pen rolled back onto the surface.

“Th-Thank-” Joe tried to say. In one swoop she'd ruined his plan, and and now his pen was the one that got to come in contact with that beautiful foot, not himself. “Thank you.” He finally said, choking on the bitter words.

“Now, about that light...”

With that, Ann stepped directly from the carpeted floor onto Joe's desk. The wooden desk creaked, and began to bend a bit, trying to accommodate her weight. Her colossal sole splayed out on the desk, trapping more than a few pieces of paper were under the foot's tremendous mass. Completely hidden from view, the only sign that they'd existed at all was a slight twitching of the toes, which were seemingly pleased. Then the muscles in her leg tensed up, carrying the rest of the woman to the desks surface.

The sound of wood creaking in protest grew louder as it now had to support the full weight of the vast woman. While Ann set about the task of replacing the faulty light, Joe sat in his seat, mesmerized. Those feet were once again in arms reach, and standing on top of many of the sheets of paper he'd brought with him. Paper crinkled as the toes flexed and moved impatiently, each sound bringing disappointment to Joe.

Timidly reaching a hand forward, Joe tried to slip one of the sheets out from under Ann's foot. He didn't want it all to be wasted, and given how much space her huge feet took up, it didn't look like he would be left with any himself.

While another part of his mind begged him to sink a finger into that soft, pillowy flesh moving about the desk, he knew the paper would be important to keep those thoughts at bay. Try as he might though, the paper was stuck firmly underfoot, and more pressure would likely just rip it, no doubt bringing Ann's attention down to his actions.

“Make yourself useful all the way down there, and hold this.” Ann suddenly asked from above.

Before Joe could answer, the desk squealed loudly, as Ann turned to face the man far below her. The sound of papers crumpling quickly turned to tearing, and Joe watched helplessly as they were mangled beneath those huge soles.

“Joe.” Ann said impatiently, tapping the end of the broken light on Joe's forehead.

“S-Sorry.” Joe apologized, reaching up for the broken light.

Turning away, Ann took another step forward, to better position herself for inserting the new tube.

The only thing Joe saw though, was the piece of pie he'd brought with him. It was his pride and joy, the one thing that would have made his lunch, and his entire day tolerable, and it was now lying directly in the path of Ann's foot. He wanted to reach for the bag, and pull it into his lap for safety, but even the fastest man alive couldn't have stopped the inevitable.

A soft, squishing sound, melded with the sound of a small, plastic bag being folded up. They rang through the relative silence like a gunshot, and Joe watched as the huge, powerful foot crushed his food with literally no effort. His heart sank when Ann twisted her foot in place, making the fate of his food more than clear.

“Nearly done, and did I step on something, Joe?” Ann announced above, shifting her weight, and ruining more paper.

Joe wanted to ask her to stop. He wasn't a man of means, and his family's food budget was tight. Seeing most of his lunch squishing between the toes of his boss saddened him deeply, and there was nothing he wanted more than to ask her to stop. Crawl on his knees, prostrate himself before the feet of his Goddess, and ask her to leave him be.

Then, all too quickly, he was back under the spell of Ann's feet. Watching them destroy something as valuable to him as food was an altogether new experience, and just watching them move in place was giving him goosebumps.

Making things worse, he now had something new to compare them to! While they weren't lined up perfectly, he was sure each of her feet was bigger than the papers she trod upon. His food hadn't stood a chance against this powerful woman, and he wondered how devastating it would be if she were to trod on him! He shivered, though part of him kept that curiosity strong.

“Done. Those imbeciles better have had a good reason for not doing it themselves.” Ann announced above, before jumping off the desk, and back onto the floor. A weighty thud ran through the area, and the resulting quake shook the monitor and keyboards for several people. Joe himself was nearly launched from his chair, and could see the flesh of Ann's legs vibrate from the impact.

“You performed admirably, big guy.” Ann said, cracking a thin smile, the first Joe had ever seen. Ruffling Joe's hair with one hand, and taking the broken tube from him with the other, she took the few steps to her office's door.

“This will be mentioned on your evaluation at the end of the week. It had better not be the only good thing on it.” She threatened gravely.

“I'LL BE GOOD!” Joe shouted, covering his mouth with his hands immediately after.

“...Cute.” Ann said plainly, opening the door directly behind Joe, and disappearing into her office.

Immediately, Joe logged back into work, wanting to take his mind away from the millions of directions it was running. With a processing log-in, Joe gathered his papers, quickly finding that not one had escaped Ann's grasp unscathed. Many had moist spots on them that combined to form the outline of a huge foot, and others were wrinkled or torn beyond usability.

Truth be told, part of Joe wanted to keep them. They were mementos, of a sort, and physical proof of Ann's power over him. They carried her scent, and she'd left her mark on them. Though aware of the insane justification his mind was providing, he quickly shut it out, carrying a stack of ruined paper to the floor's recycling bin.

Returning to his desk, Joe sadly looked at the mangled piece of pie, still sealed inside the plastic baggie. With a disappointed sigh, he tossed it back into the plastic bag he'd carried his lunch in, throwing the rest of his pens in after it. He wanted a slice of pie, not pie-flavored mush.

The rest of the day went by without incident, though Joe's mind couldn't help but wander again, now that he'd been stripped of his distractions. He found the part of his brain that enjoyed Ann's belittlement was getting harder and harder to ignore. He could only pray that their meeting Friday would go by without any issues.

The hours quickly passed, and come 8 P.M., Joe went home, his mind now worried about the end of the week.