- Text Size +

You jolt awake, although you didn’t remember falling asleep. You feel like you’re in bed, but all you can see is an unfamiliar metallic black wall to one side. Sitting up, you take a look around and can scarcely believe what you see. The surface you’re on is a giant bed, colored pink, though a little dingy and with a generous number of stains strewn around. And the weird black wall was the side of a laptop. You stand up and walk a bit, tiny form not even making an indentation into the expansive bed, and try to grasp the situation.

The room is dimly lit, posters for various bands, movies, and anime series plaster the walls. The ground, and every other surface, is covered in a menagerie of dirty girls clothing and empty drink bottles and snack bags. Turning back around, you see a device you don’t recognize attached to the usb port of laptop, but before you can investigate further, you hear the distinct sound of a doorknob turning and the door in the huge room creaks open. Too overwhelmed to think of what to do, you stand, stunned as the gigantic owner of the room walks through the door.

A ghostly pale girl with long, about mid-back length, black hair. She shuts the door and casually sticks an arm under her overly large, cartoon-adorned white t-shirt, hiking it up to reveal she’s only wearing a pair of pink and white striped panties, to scratch an itch on her torso. Your heart seems like its beating out of your chest, but still, you can’t find the courage to move an inch (or millimeter, at your scale). On a rational level you could perceive that this was an odd, introverted, slovenly girl entering her room. But at this size she felt like a deity, a god-queen in the heart of her domain. You’re a mortal in her temple. The titaness knowingly grabs a half empty bottle of flat soda resting on top of a dresser and takes a messy swig.

Suddenly, her eyes focus on something for the first time, you. She jumps a bit, like she just remembered something. Before you can do anything to try and communicate with the huge girl, she clambers over to the bed, extends her arm and snatches you in her slender fingers.

At your miniscule size, struggling can do nothing against her fingers. Your face and limbs are pressed uncomfortably against her skin. You can feel the ridges on her fingerprints and taste the salt and grease on them. After a lifetime, or more likely a few seconds, of commuting across the vast landscape of her messy room, she stops. Then in a frenzy of dizzying action, she drops you on a hard wooden surface and quickly slams an empty paper noodle cup down on top.

It’s dark. Even at your small size, you could probably lift your prison enough to escape, but it didn’t seem wise. You could still hear as the girl walked away, then back into her desk chair and started typing something.

“H-hey” she said in a cute, soft voice. You figured she must be using some kind of voice chat program.

“Yeah….it worked….” She continued, leaving you wishing you could just hear the other side of the conversation.

“The download was taking so long I thought it was broken…..happened when I was in the bathroom, I nearly missed him. If he had tried to run away in my room or something…hey, don’t make fun of me, yeah it’s a little messy….”

“Huh, don’t call him…him? Oh ya, the guide thing…..ya I know…”

“OK, talk to you later”

The conversation stops. You’re abruptly blinded by light coming back in, and quickly scooped back into the fingers you became familiar with earlier. The giant girl, now sitting on her bed, drops you onto her flat palm and brings you up close to her face. She really is a cute girl, you find yourself thinking, despite obviously being a bit of a shutin and having a lax attitude to hygiene. Her skin is porcelain white, framed by long black hair, beautiful but in need of a wash as it had a bit of a greasy look. Her huge, tired looking, watery blue eyes beamed right down at your minute form and you felt like they could suck you up like UFOs with a tractor beam. Finally, her thin, soft lips started to part.

“You —,” her eyes glanced away, down, for a split second; something almost imperceptible normally but very obvious when you’re so small, “are mine. You are my possession. Whatever false memories you hold of time not under my control will be cleansed soon.”

Not fully understanding what she was going on about, but able to tell it wasn’t anything good for you, you gathered the courage to speak up. “Um, w-where am I? Who are you? Please-“

She was frazzled. Her hand clenched in a bit, and you instinctively ducked as her fingers began to coil above you, but she stopped. Her hand lowered a bit, placing you more aligned with her mouth. Her eyes intently studied somewhere below, and although you couldn’t see it, the glow was a dead giveaway that it was her laptop, perched on top of her naked thighs as she sat down.

“I will explain everything you need to know, if I, if I uh…d-do not tell you, then it was not something you need to know to serve me.” She stammered, regaining a bit of confidence near the end. A slight smirk crossed her lips. “For now, kneel!  You should always kneel in my presence unless I say otherwise.”

You did as she asked, kneeling on her fleshy palm and looking up at her eyes for approval. You were scared to death of this girl and whatever crazy nonsense she was spewing. Seeing you do as she said, the pale girl lets out a satisfied sigh, sending hot air washing over you. It smelled putrid, fermented morning breath mixed with the sludgy remains of sweet and salty snacks, and a musty air of dirty saliva mixed with soda. At this size her simple unpleasant exhalation felt like a thick fog with the speed of a hurricane, enrobing your whole body in a disgusting vapor that invaded your nose and mouth. You couldn’t help but cough, your body reacting naturally. The girl, seeing her tiny boy reacting like that, instinctively covered her mouth in a dainty way as her milky white cheeks turned bright crimson. But in a second that embarrassment turned to indignation, as she frantically scrolled a webpage on her laptop as you finish up your coughing fit.

“S-s-step 14! I mean, uhh…You will regard every part of your goddess’s being as supreme. M-my appearance, voice, mind, touch, and s-smell.”

Your goddess blew another gust of foul breath at you to punctuate this decree, it made you feel even sicker, but prepared from last time and fearing further repercussions, you stifle your cough to a few minor sputters.

“Oh, and do not speak to me without prefacing it with a proper title….you may call me Goddess Em-“ she stopped, smirking again, then continued, “Goddess Miasma. Other titles I will accept are Queen or Empress.” She let out a girlish giggle.

“Goddess….” You mumble, more to yourself in shock than to the powerful giant girl holding you, but it seems to please her anyway. She grabs the laptop and moves it off her lap to the side of the bed.

“Since you are my possession, you love me fully, unconditionally, and above all other things.” She explained, pinching you up again and placing you back on the bed in front of her feet, placed flat as she bent her knees, looking down over them at you. “Pathetic….” You think you hear her whisper to herself.

Her feet are like her hands, slender and white. The nails are unpainted and chipped in some parts. Her toes are long and flexible, they unconsciously wiggle and flex in front of you, 10 monsters, each larger than your entire body. And yet, just the toes of a young girl.

“To show your ultimate love for me…..” she shuffled her feet forward a few inches, until you’re right in front of the imposing digits. A light cheesy fragrance exudes from them, and you see black remnants in the gorges inbetween each toe. “…kiss my big toe.”

Almost figuring something like this was coming, you begrudgingly take a step toward the big toe of her left foot. The top of it just barely comes over your head. Putting away the last of your dignity, you plant a kiss on the toe. Even though it was just a quick, simple kiss, the salty slime that you didn’t even realize was covering the digit covers your lips and enters your mouth, though you don’t dare spit it out.

“Hm, good job.” You feel relieved, she seems pleased. But just as you look up to see her face again, you see instead her sole, huge, looming, and suddenly your insignificance sets in truly and fully. The sole of cute young girl was a great destructor, a godlike entity in itself capable of wiping you out. The white sole was dirtied from walking around barefoot at the ball and heel.

“Just kidding! That was nothing, anyone could do that. Now is your true test of devotion!”

And with that she slammed her foot down on top of you. The bed cushioned some of the weight, but it still took the breath out of you. When you fought to regain it, the musty, cheesy scent filled your nose and lungs completely. The weight was immense and you fought for every bit of corrupted air and safe space between the depressed bedding and the all-powerful sole. Then you felt yourself being rolled around, back and forth by her foot. Gradually you made your way back to the toes, and finally under the very big toe you had kissed earlier. It was even more imposing from underneath, as just your head peeked out.

“Now,” her soft, cute voice boomed from so far away it might as well be the heavens, “I may or may not end your pathetic existence as my toy right here. It is, of course, up to my will. I want you to tell your goddess that you accept your fate and are happy for what I have given you.”

You couldn’t believe it. This girl had to be insane, she was going to kill you, a human being. But as the toe increased pressure on your chest, you knew you had to play along with her game if you wanted any chance at survival.

“I, I am…”

“Speak up, insect. It’s hard for goddesses to hear such pitiful little things.”

“I!” you screamed with all your might, difficult with the toe threatening to crush the life out of you, “AM READY TO DIE BENEATH MY PERFECT GODDESS, GODDESS M-MIASMA, MY uh, er, ETERNAL QUEEN! THERE IS NO GREATER JOY AND HONOR FOR ME THAN TO PERISH UNDER HER DIVINE FEET, FOR HER sick and twisted AMUSEMENT!”

You wheezed and hacked, no longer able to yell. Exhausted, you really were ready to die here.  But her toe did lift, and you did scramble out from under it. And she did pluck you up again, with the hand that wasn’t currently rubbing the outside of her panties, which had grown visibly wet.

“You,” she she says while panting lightly, moving you back onto her palm, “have pleased your goddess ve- somewhat…..”

She suddenly regained composure, blushing face growing more serious. She brought her other hand back up, and you could smell the distinctive odor of her private area coating it from far away.

“N-now, for the next test. You must prove that you trust your goddess completely.”

You thought this sounded a lot like the last test, but you had no choice but to play along. The next thing she did was tilt her head back slightly. The hand you were on moved up a little, and her index finger began to point out, causing her other fingers to curl back inwards. The disruption threw you off balance and you had to grab and hold for dear life onto a line on her palm.

Coming to a stop, she spoke from below, “Stand, and walk across my heavenly finger.”

Hauling yourself up and onto stable flesh, you tentatively started to walk. Each joint of her finger would take a few steps, and she wasn’t exactly able to contain her jitters. Down below, you saw your goddess, mouth open right below you. If you fell, it would be into her red, wet mouth. Strands of saliva still hung haphazardly around, gleaming. Her pink tongue undulated, barely turning up, as if awaiting anything to come into its domain. You could even see back into her throat, dark and black. You didn’t want to go down there. You were easily small enough to be swallowed whole, digested whole and alive….. You tried not to think about it as you slowly made your way farther out on her finger.

“Now, little morsel…” she drew out that part, apparently delighted with herself, “when you get to the end of my huge, long finger there, I want you to jump.”

Your heart stopped. She couldn’t possibly want you to do that, but no, she did. You were only a step from the edge now.

“This is to show you trust in your goddess and leave your fate entirely up to her. Of course, your only purpose and only life is to be in her control, so obviously it is in your best interest to allow her almighty will and divine wisdom decide everything for you. All you have to do is do as I say. And I say jump, into my mouth.”

Before you could deliberate in your mind, you had already jumped. Plunging felt like an eternity, as you fell towards the saliva filled, horrible smelling, teeth guarded pit that was this almighty goddess’s maw.

But you didn’t. At the last second, she closed her mouth and your fall was cushioned perfectly between her two lush, wet lips. The goddess deposited you back in her hand and started laughing uncontrollably. You lied huddled there, scared, wet, hurt. Your mind was fuzzy, it was hard to think about the big picture, about life before this hellish nightmare. You barely qualified as conscious as the raven-haired goddess tumbled you around in her hand, took off her oversized shirt, and started rubbing you on the nipple of her petite breasts.

“I’m a Goddess, a real Goddess. I could’ve ate you up you pathetic little speck, that’s my power” she babbled inbetween moans. Her hard pink nipple banged up against you violently, but you could do nothing to resist. Down below her fingers probed those well worn panties, revealing a sticky black mesh of pubic hair. Your next destination, you figured.

“Smaller than my toes, so small that he’s absolutely worthless, my toy. Not even worth as much as my toejam.” She said to herself, eyes closed in pleasure. She snapped them back open and looked down at her toy for the first time in a while, smashed into her aroused nipple. She moved him down further, but stopped abruptly and put him down on her stomach. It was soft and, despite her thin frame, had the slight pudge inevitable with a junk food diet. Even if you had the energy, you couldn’t get a good footing on the doughy flesh. A cute grumble, though incredibly deep and with the vibrations of an earthquake to you, emanated from her gut. The goddess giggled a little and inhaled in glee.

“Did that scare you, morsel? Speck! You could’ve ended up in there, in my cute tummy. Do you want to? I bet you would love nothing more than to nourish me, little as it would even be. Well don’t worry, you might still yet!”

Her moans got more intense and she grabbed for you again. The power-hungry girl-goddess was getting overexcited, and you knew you wouldn’t survive a trip into her nether region, whether she intended to dispose of you or not. The haze on your mind lifted, and the tiny bit of energy left all summoned itself at once. If you were going to die, it wasn’t going to be with a whimper to some weird, sadistic, disgusting, creepy shut-in girl with a laptop and a god complex.

“HEY BITCH! YEAH EM….EMILY! I KNOW YOU! YOU’RE JUST A R-REGULAR GIRL, I WAS ON YOUR BLOG! I REMEMBER NOW! HOW DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WELL WHATEVER IT IS I’M NOT JUST GOING TO SUBMIT TO THIS FUCKED UP S-SHIT!”

You struggled wildly and in vain against her fingers, the lust-crazed goddess could only look on in shock.

“CHANGE ME BACK! STOP THIS! BUT YOU WON’T WILL ME BECAUSE YOU’RE FUCKING SICK! THEY’RE GONNA FIND YOU FOR THIS SHIT, WHATEVER YOU DID! I’M NOT A TOY OR A SLAVE OR W-WHATEVER ELSE! I NEVER WILL BE! I’M A HUMan being….”

You were finished. That was all your tired, violated body could muster. One pathetic hissy fit against a goddess. A kick against the ocean to try and stop the tides.

Emily’s face contorted in disgust and hatred. She balled you up in a fist and trudged off the bed, throwing you unceremoniously into an empty clear plastic cup.

“So, you….you ignorant, stupid, weak little speck……are under the delusion that you’re a human being. Well how about this to put that ill-conceived notion to bed. Have you ever heard of any person die from drowning in spit?”

Emily flashed a sick smile before welling up a good amount of saliva in her mouth and hocking it into the cup, hitting you directly. It was incredibly thick and seriously weighed down your limbs as you tried futilely to wipe it from your face. Its smell was bad, an intensified version of her breath and no doubt swimming with bacteria. Then, again and again, she rained down globs of spit onto you. The sludge piled up until you couldn’t really move. When you tried to breathe, it covered your mouth and nose and let nothing in.

“DIE IN MY SPIT! DROWN BUG!” You could faintly hear from within your saliva cocoon, along with, surprisingly, the sound of sobbing.  The spit kept coming until it seemed she could produce no more, and your body started to shut down. She had won, you really were nothing. Defeated by a girl’s spit, dead in a used plastic cup next to a used sock.

 

 

You woke up groggily to the deafening sound of something banging on plastic. Every inch of your body ached, but you managed to open your eyes and see where you were. Some kind of plastic bowl, on a shelf. Next to the bowl were some anime figures. And the banging sound was your goddess, Emily’s fingers.

“Rise, slave.”

That voice. You couldn’t believe it. You wished you had died.

“You know, I decided. The whole goddess-worshiper thing is played out. That guide….whatever.  I don’t give a shit if you love me. It doesn’t matter, because I’ve got control of you anyway. “

She took a gulp of an energy drink. “So yeah, I figure it’s best to keep you around till you break. You know how many gigs a whole person is? I don’t want the ISP looking into this shit so I gotta hold off for a while.” She leaned over the bowl and let out a small, feminine burp that filled the container with rank morning breath and high-fructose corn syrup residue.

“Oh, sorry!” She sarcastically giggled and placed her hand over her mouth.

“Now, I’ve got a raid so you just sit tight here for a few hours,” she lifted her arm up and sniffed, a visible sweat patch on the tight fitting, tattered shirt she must’ve had since elementary school, “and I am ripe! So afterwards you’re gonna clean me, okay? If you pass out I’m just gonna keep doing it until you build up immunity or keel over for good, so you better try hard to really appreciate my special scent!”

All you could do was curl up at the bottom of your plastic prison and cry.

“Aww, I knew you’d be happy to hear that. Just think, I own you forever! The rest of your pathetic little life is mine.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Wrote this in a frenzy. Reviews are appreciated, of course.