- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, here we are on the final day of the competition. Who is going to win?

 

            The sun came up the next morning bright and radiant, drying up the soggy ground and warming the cool air. Because of their late bedtime the night before the three of them slept well into the late morning.

            Even as Sherri woke she laid still for at least an hour more with her eyes closed, savoring the feeling of the gental breeze blowing past them and the sounds of birds off in the distance. It wasn’t until she heard Sandra stirring that she finally decided to get up and stretch.

            Pretty soon the three of them were up. The first thing they noticed was that the sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was nearly noon. They also realized that they were not hungry—there was so much mouse meat in their stomach that they didn’t need breakfast. It was a very bright and sunny day; an excellent day to be inside.

            “I need to go drop a load,” Said Cameroon, saying the first words of the day in a large stretch. “I’ll be around back.”

            In fact, all three of them had to use the “facilities” in a little hole they had dug the night before. They went one by one, Cameroon first, followed by Sandra, then Sherri at the rear. When they were all finished, they came back to the tent and sat down, peacefully.

            Or more accurately, at least outwardly peacefully. They were all thinking the same thing but were unwilling to be the first to bring it up in conversation: this was the last day of the competition. By this evening, one of the three of them was going to be the million-dollar prize winner, and by tomorrow afternoon they were all schedualed to leave the compound. Nothing so far had indicated that they weren’t leaving the compound tomorrow, so they figured one of them would definitely be a big prize winner.

            Finally, like so many times before, it was Cameroon who brought it up in conversation. “So,:” He said. “What would you do with it if you won, the million?”

            Both Sherri and Sandra were quiet for a moment, but Sandra ended up speeking first. “I dunno.” Sandra said. “I’d start my own business, probably. Open up my own salon. Something upscale.”

            Cameroon looked at Sherri. “Gee, I don’t know.” Sherri said. “Probably buy a house. Invest it. There’s nothing really special I want to do.”

            “I’d travel.” Said Cameroon. “I’ve always wanted to participate in the wine festivle in Sgetti. I’d travel quite a bit. Maybe I’d donate some.”

            For a few more minutes they remained silent. If that was an attempt to spark an interesting conversation it had failed. All of them were too nervous and too shaken up by the events of the past two weeks to really say anything about what they would do with their winnings.

            “I wish there was someway to clean up,” Sandra said, disgusted with her day-old clothes and unwashed hair.

            “There is!” Said Cameroon. “Over by the northeast side of the house there’s a faucet you can turn.”

            “Oh yeah?” Asked Sandra, interested.

            “Yeah. How do you think Sherri and I got the mud off ourselves last night?” Cameroon asked.

            “I had some pretty wild theorys.” Said Sandra dryly.

            “The only thing is,” Cameroon said. “It’s too high for you to reach it on your own. You’d need one of us to prop you up.”

            “Uh, no thanks.” Sandra said. “I’d rather not turn this into a threesome.”

            Sherri scowled, but Cameroon said, “In that case, you might be able to activate it with a spear.”

            “I’ll try that.” Sandra said, standing up and picking a spear from the pile. She paused for a minute, thinking. She certianly didn’t want to get back in the same clothes she was wearing right now. Reluctantly, Sandra picked up the last off the fur outfits and hastily made her way out of the tent and down to the faucet area.

            Sherri and Cameroon held their laughs until Sandra was out of earshot, then they laughed quietly to each other.

            “Man, how do you think Sandra would look as Xena?” Sherri asked in a whispered giggle.

            “Not too good with that scowl on her face.” Cameroon remarked, and they both laughed some more.

            “Really, do you think she’ll be able to open the faucet with a spear?” Sherri asked.

            “I should really ask you, you were the one who opened it last night.” Cameroon said.

            “Well, if she’s really determined she might get it open.” Sherri said. “But it was a bitch last night. I almost fell off your shoulders several times.”

            “Yeah, your feet twisting nearly gave me blisters!” Said Cameroon, rubbing his shoulders.

            “Hey, how long do you think Sandra will be gone?” Sherri asked, a mischevous smile on her face.

            “Long enough,” Said Cameroon, a smile braking on his face. He leaned forward and started to remove Sherri’s Xena top.

 

            Sandra reached the faucet that Cameroon had talked about and saw that it was indeed well over her head. She grumbled about some bullshit setup of reality shows that requires teamwork to get anything done, and got to work getting it open.

            The spear barely reached all the way up to the handle, but Sandra was able to place the end in one of the grooves of the handle. She pushed it and pushed it but the handle would not budge. Frusturated, she gave one great push and the spear slipped out of the groove and fell out of her hands.

            Cursing, Sandra picked up the spear and tried again. She was not one to give up so easily. She pushed a few more times and finally felt it start to give a little. She gave it one more hard push and a trickle came out. This satisfied Sandra; a trickle to her was still a pretty thick strand of water.

            Sandra looked around her suspiciously. She really hated to take off her clothes outside in this open yard where anyone could see her. She could still see the tent way off to her right and new that Sherri and Cameroon could come out of it at any time. Well, it was get naked and shower or stay smelly and dirty, so Sandra took off her clothes and stepped into the spray.

            The water was cold but it warmed up gradually with time. She had no soap but she was still able to wash most of the dirt and the sweat off of her body. She kept trying to fight images of giant full-sized Betty coming around the corner and smiling down at her as she did. She was already razzled enough.

            Eventually Sandra decided she was done, so she stepped out of the spray. For a moment she considered leaving the water running, for after all it wasn’t her that was paying the bill, but she decided it would be better to shut it off. Again she picked up the spear and stuck it in the groove, this time facing in the other direction. It took a good shove but she managed to move the handle to a point where no more water was coming out.

            Sandra was a little grumpy about the fact that she had no towels to dry herself off. But then again she noticed at her small size the water stuck to her skin in unusually large drops. Sandra was able to brush most of these drops off of her and she was surprised when after two minutes she found herself completely dry.

            Sandra looked down at her clothes and the prospect of getting dressed. Her old clothes were sweaty and old, completely unappealing. But the fur top and bottom revolted her. Oh well, she thought, and put on the fur outfit.

            Part of Sandra wished she could see herself in the mirror, and part of her was glad there was no mirror around. The fir outfit was a pretty sexy arangement, leaving for much visibility of the breasts, tummy, and legs, but it was just so barbaric. Sandra was a city girl, she didn’t go for this barbaric crap! Oh well, at least she wouldn’t have to wear it long, she hoped.

            Not wanting to go back to the tent and give Cameroon and Sherri the pleasure of seing her in this outfit, Sandra decided to go for a walk around the far side of the house. Perhaps some time alone exploring the outdoors would do her good.

 

            Cameroon and Sherri sat together in the tent, cuddling naked after their sex. The gentle brease cooled their heated bodies as they gently cuddled and played with each other. The sex had been great. Both of them had dowbts that any kind of lasting relationship would work, but for now being phisical partners was all they needed.

            “Hey,” Said Sherri, sitting in Cameroon’s lap. “Do you think Sandra’s still out there?”

            “Want to take a peek?” Asked Cameroon mischevously. Sherri got off of him and they both crawled to the edge of the tent and peared around. On the distant corner of the house, the distance of several football fields to them, they could see the tiny flesh-colored shape of a woman showering in the faucet.

            They both snickered and pulled back into the tent. “Hey,” Sherri said, “You’ve seen every girl here naked now!”

            Cameroon thought about it. “Yeah,” He said, matter-of-factly, “I guess I have.”

            Sherri gave him a playful smack across the face. “How rude of you!” She exclaimed, but followed up with a kiss.

            “You know, I don’t want to sit around here all day.” Sherri said. “We only have a few more hours until Betty comes, and this might be the last chance we’ll have to be small forever. Let’s go out and take a walk.”

            “Sounds good.” Cameroon said, and the two of them started to redress themselves in their fir outfits. Before they left, Sherri picked up a fresh spear, just in case there was something else out there to hunt.

            The two of them set off to walk along the near side of the house. They walked casually, going slow and enjoying the breese on their mostly exposed skin. There were birds around but they wree all far away. Some bugs scuttled around in the grass but none big enough to alarm them.

            “Know what I was thinking?” Sherri said, using the spear as a walking stick.

            “What’s that?” Cameroon asked.

            “How none of us were forced to shrink.” Sherri said. “Nobody forced us into the shrinking machine, or threatened us with punishment if we didn’t go. We all just went willingly, even if we didn’t want to, because we figured it was part of the game.”

            “That’s an interesting thought.” Cameroon said. “In some regards playing the game was more important than personal safety.”

            “But do you know what it means?” Sherri said. “It means that if Betty wanted to have eight shrunken slaves, she could have had us easily without forcing or saying a single threatening word!”

            “Wow, you’re right.” Cameroon said. “And we’re all four inches tall by now, so if that was her plan, it worked.”

            “It’s very funny,” Sherri said. “This is really telling for a group of people like us, how we’ll just go along and do what we’re told, even if we feel it’s dangerous or wrong.”

            “Ooh, I didn’t know you got philisophical!” Cameroon teasted.

            “Hey,” Sherri said, smacking him in the arm. “At least some of us still do in this damn country.”

            The two of them went back into the garden and climbed around in the bushes there. They chased each other through the flowers and eventually Cameroon just tackled her and they rolled around and they made love again under giant rose pedals.

            “Cameroon,” Said Sherri, after their most recent round of lovemaking. “Are you sure we won’t be able to continue this after the game’s over?”

            “I thought we agreed this fling was only until the game was up,” Cameroon said.

            “I know, but,” Sherri sighed. “I’ve just been having so much fun with you.”

            “I don’t know.” Cameroon said. “You live in the northwest and I live in the southeast, and we each have jobs and lives there. We’re awfully far apart.”

            “Maybe you’re right.” Sherri said. “But can I call you on the phone?”

            “That would be all right.” Said Cameroon.

            The two of them got up and walked into the open yard. The sun was still out in full force and their rays warmed their skin. It was a wonderfully warm day that day, and all signs of last night’s rain had been wiped away.

            Cameroon’s eyes fell on something in the middle of the yard. It was a white square object that was clearly manmade. There was nothing else around it but open grass.

            “I wonder what that is?” He asked. “Let’s check it out.”

            “I don’t know.” Sherri said. “I don’t like the looks of it. I think it might be a trap.”

            “A trap?” Cameroon said. “Come on now, I don’t think it’s very likely. Who knows, it might be something useful?”

            “I’m still not buying it.” Sherri said. “You can go look if you want, but I’m waiting here.”

            “Alright, if you insist.” Said Cameroon. He jogged up to the white object, which was several feet from where Sherri was standing. He looked at it. It was a die, with the number four sticking up, but a very small message was etched in it. It was so small that even at four inches tall Cameroon could bearly make it out. But it said—Got You. Got you?

            Suddenly walls of string sprung up all around Cameroon and he found himself in the middle of a giant net that came up around him and lifted him into the air. Sherri screamed in suprize as the net, attached by string at one end to a tree and the other to the house, sprung up several feet, leaving little Cameroon suspended several feet in the air.

            “Cameroon, are you alright?” Sherri yelled up to Cameroon, who was a hundered comparative feet in the air.

            “Yeah, I’m—I’m fine,” Cameroon said, shaken. “You were right, Sherri. I bet Betty’s going to be out any minute now.”

            And almost as he said that, the distant door to the compound opened and Betty walked out. Sherri froze on the spot, ready to get caught. But Betty did not come over to them; rather, she walked to the other side of the house. Sherri still had time! She took off running back to the garden. If Betty was going to find her, Sherri was going to make it very difficult.

            As Sherri watched, Betty came back around the house with another net in her hand. Sandra! She had fallen for a similar trap on the other side of the house. She walked up, smiling, to Cameroon’s hanging prison.

            “Well well well, a little too curious are we?” Betty said. Tucking Sandra’s cage under her arm, Betty undid Cameroon’s cave from the string that was supporting it and looked inside.

            “Hmm, no Sherri.” Betty said, a mild look of suprize on her face. She tucked Cameroon’s cage under her arm and said ponderously, “I wonder where she could be!”

            Sherri moved quickly into the bushes. She began climbing up the tangly branches, moving higher and higher, keeping towards the back of the bush. The bush was mammoth and all tangly inside; a perfect hiding place.

            “Is she over here?” Betty asked, walking towards the tree. “Or in here?” Betty took a few steps towards the half-standing tent. “Or in here?” Betty took a few steps and was at the garden. Sherri could see her legs through the gaps in the leaves.

            “Oh Sherri, come out of there,” Cooed Betty, but Sherri lied low. She was once again in warrior mode. She crouched in the tree, spear at the ready, prepared to strike out at the evil cave giantess that wanted to eat her.

            With both hands Betty started seperating the bush. The entire plant shook, and Sherri crouched lower to keep her balance. Betty’s car-sized hand was reaching around inside the plant, grappelling different branches trying to reach Sherri.

            Sherri didn’t know what possessed her to do it, but she waited until Betty’s hand was close to her and chucked the spear at it. The spear hit the hand near the thumb joint, but did not stay in it.

            “Ow!” Said Betty, retracting her hand faster than Sherri could have imagined possible. Betty paused her search to check her hand to see how serious the wound was. Not too; it barely broke the skin, but it hurt like hell when it went in. “Damn prickles.” Betty dismissed it.

            “Okay, you can come out of there now.” Betty said much more matter of factly. Sherri smiled with glee. She had won this round against Betty! Betty obviously didn’t want to risk any more “prickles”, even though this bush was prickle-free and Sherri would never be able to get her spear back in time.

            “This is one warrior who won’t give up her ground!” Shouted Sherri, recklessly.

            “Don’t make me get the vacuum cleaner and suck you out!” Warned Betty, waving a finger at her through the bush.

            “I’ll come out if you say the words ‘you won’!” Sherri said, pushing this interaction as far as it could go.

            Apparently this was something Betty didn’t want to do. She grabbed the bush again, this time from the top, and tried to find Sherri that way. Sherri, still a good distance from the top, was able to slip downwards from branch to branch until she hit the ground. She ran out of the bush and forward towards Betty’s feet. Betty was still rummaging around through the bush and didn’t see her. Sherri came right up to Betty’s sandaled feet, jumped on her big toe, and tickled it.

            Betty jumped in suprize, then looked down to see little Sherri sitting on her big toe, smiling up at her.

            “You little sneek!” Said Betty, bending down and picking Sherri up. “I’ll give you this, you certianly are clever.”

            “Thank you.” Said Sherri.

            “Now that I have all of you, I will bring you back into the compound. All the competitions are now over. In a few minutes you will be evaluated and the winner will be announced.” Said Betty. With the two cages in one hand and Sherri in the other, Betty made her way back into the compound. She walked immediately to the room on the far side of the shrinking machine where the fussball table had been a day before. But now, instead of fussball, there were two comfertable chairs at ninety degree angles to each other and a side table between them.

            Betty placed Sherri down on the table, then put the two nets down on the right chair. She opened the nets up and both Sandra and Cameroon came crawling out. Sherri saw that Sandra was indeed in her fir suit and she got a strange pleasure at seeing it. When they were both out, Betty lifted them to the table where Sherri stood so they could all stand together.

            “Well, as the judging is about to take place, I assume you all want to look your best.” Betty said. “So I’m letting you change clothes and touch up your makeup as best as you can.” Betty reached into her pocket and picked up three shrunken suitcases that contianed all of the clothes they had brought onto the game. Betty also brought out a hand mirror—to them a full-length mirror—that she propped up so they could see themselves. The three of them opened their suitcases and took out their clothes, but hesitated.

            “Come on,” Betty said. “No need to be bashful. You’ve all seen enough of each other already.” Sherri shrugged and took off her fir top. The others followed suit, but they all faced away from each other either out of respect or embarrassment. Sandra for one was happy to put on normal clothes and become the city girl she always was, not some barbarian princess that Sherri tried to be. Sherri and Cameroon changed back into their normal world clothes, feeling a bit more like ordinary people as well.

            Sandra took a good few minutes in front of the mirror giving her hair a good comb through. Sherri followed her with almost an equilly long one. Cameroon, who had much shorter hair, only needed a brief straightening-out and looked completely normal.

            Once they were all finished, Betty took the briefcases and hand mirror and put them back in her pocket. The three of them just stood, awaiting judgement.

            “The decision for winner has been based on three main criteria.” Betty said. “First is your preformance in the last competition. Second is the reputation you maintained with your fellow competitors. Third is your performance over the entire competition. Do any of you have a statement you want to make before the winner is announced?”

            The three of them did not know what to say. They were so filled with anxiety and nervousness over the results that they had nothing to say.

            Only Cameroon spoke up with a brief message. “I’d like to wish my opponents good luck and, uh, thank everyone for a good game.” It was a goodwill message, the kind Cameroon always gave, but it seemed strained and unfocused.

            “Anyone else?” Betty asked. Both Sandra and Sherri shook their heads no.

            “Well, then the judging will commense.” Said Betty, drawing herself up and marking a clear transition to very official business.

            “Sandra,” Said Betty. Sandra’s head snapped up, and looked right at Betty. “You performed well over the course of the last day. You found the spears, which were quite instrumental in getting you dinner overnight. You also found the kinfe and string, both of which were important in preparing dinner and building the shelter.

            “As far as your reputation amoung the competitors, it is fairly easy to say that yours is the lowest. Your aloofness and unpleasentness on many occasions caused others to move away from you. You did get a few neutral reactions from the eliminated competitors, but mostly negative ones. This was easily your weekest area.

            “In the game overall, your performance was excellent. Dispite your reputation as an unpleasent sort, you managed to form an alliance with Annie and Tom, have what began as a consentual relationship between yourself and Bill, and managed to stay at or just below the largest size through most of the competition. In addittion to that, you were the full-sized Queen near the end of the game, plus throughout the game you asserted authority as well as did important household chores, such as cooking.”

            “Next, Cameroon.” Betty said. Cameroon looked up. “You preformed very well in the last competition. You might not have found any of the items personally, but you were instrumental in using the knife to carve the mouse for dinner, as well as providing the main muscle to put the shelter together. You did find the fountian, however, and throughout the night you managed to have a good time, something that was very important in this competition.

            “Your reputation amoung the rest of the group is the highest. Only one negative review, and the rest positive. By being kind, helpful, and open-hearted you managed to make a good number of friends at this game. Perhaps your only problem was being too friendly and allowing jealousies to arise. This is your strongest area.

            “Dispite everything, your performance over the entire game was a bit week. Your lack of strategising and over-friendliness caused you to stay on the bottom of the size stack for most of the game, and your sacrafice for Serine was a noble but foolish move. However, you always managed to stay one step ahead of elimination, and you had sexual experiances with three different partners, more than anyone else in the competition. In all decent, but not tops.”

            “Sherri.” Betty said. Sherri was shaking as she awaited Betty’s assessment. “By far, you were the best performer in the last competition. You found the fur suits, the popsicle sticks, and the tarp. You were the one who designed the shelter, and although it partially collapsed in the brief rainshower, it fulfilled it’s purpose overnight. You were also the only one not to be caught by a net, and if I may say, you played a pretty good trick on me there.” Sherri smiled. “But above everything, your embracing of the outside world and hunting down that mouse was the most spectacular thing done out there all night. You did something that most people would be unable or too frightened to do, and you provided dinner to the rest of your teammates.

            “As far as your reputation goes, it was so-so. You had good moments and bad moments throughout the game, not gaining an offensive reputation amoung your peers but not a positive one either. All in all, mostly neutral reviews from the contestants.

            “As far as the who game went, you did very well. From the person who was most scarred to shrink in the beginning to the person who most embraced and enjoyed it at the end, you underwent a remarkable transition. When you were first restored from being shrunk you were a little overzealous with your power, but after your teemates taught you humility you became quite a fair player. You had a relationship with Tom that did not put too much stress on comittment but on the flip side caused you little loyalty for each other. You were eliminated but made enough of a good impression on one person—Annie—that by luck you were placed back in the game. You became quite darring in the middle when you tried to break into the shrinking machine with Tom, the only time durring this whole competition that anyone tried rebelling against my authority over it. The act of hunting that mouse was also something more daring than most of your competitors would have wanted to do.”

            All three of them stared with wrapt attention. It was the time of judgement. In a moment it would be decided who was the winner.

            “Sandra?” Betty said.

            Sandra looked up: “Yes?”

            “Based on the criteria that I layed forth, I announce you third-place, ten-thousand dollar winner.” Betty said. Sandra gave a small sigh. She knew inside that she would probably get third place, knowing these games as they did were always rigged in favor of the more sunny and talkative people.

            To Sherri and Cameroon, this only brought more excitement and nervousness. One of them was definitely it. There was a fifty-fifty chance now, one of them had to be it.

            “The second place winner will walk away with a hundered thousand dollars.” Betty said. “And the winner will walk away with a million.”

            Sherri and Cameroon held their breath. Betty smiled. Everyone knew she was dragging it out as long as she could.

            “And the winner,” Betty began. “Of the competition…

            “…is…”

 

            “Sherri!” Sherri’s mouth dropped open as excitement flew through her body. At first she bent down in shock, but then could not contain herself from jumping around like a girl, shreeking shrilly. Unbelivably, she had done it! She had won the competition, and she now had a million dollars!

            Cameroon opened his arms in a victory hug, and Sherri rushed forward and squeezed him tight, still jumping even in his arms. Cameroon let go, and Sherri turned to Sandra. Not able to help herself, Sherri gave Sandra a big hug too, which Sandra returned. Letting go, Sherri jumped a few more times. She was the winner!

            Cameroon was not upset that he didn’t win. In fact, he hadn’t expected to win, and had been suprized that he even got second place. He was glad for Sherri though. She wasn’t a bad girl, and they had had a lot of fun together.

            “Oh my God!” Sherri exclaimed, looking up at Betty’s giant smiling face. “I can’t believe I did it! I can’t believe I won!”

            “You won.” Betty said, nodding slowly. “Now, if you would please step into my hand, I will bring you back to the shrinking machine for re-enlargement to full-size.”

            Betty laid her hand on the table and Sherri eagerly climbed aboard. She was so full of excitement from her winning, and now she enjoyed what she figured would be her last ride in a giant hand, her last glimpse of the shrunken world, before becoming full-sized again and a member of normal society.

            Betty carried Sherri over to the shrinking machine and placed her down in the center of the booth. “See you on the other side.” Betty said, and closed the door, fixing Sherri in. Sherri looked again at the shrinking booth, the massive cathedral, and tried to imagine her body filling it. Changing sizes was such a thrilling thought, as well as what she would do with that million?

            A blinding light flashed and Sherri found herself once again, like many days ago, in a little room that was barely bigger than a phone booth. She was taken aback by the proportions of everything. The fact that the celing was closer to her head than the floor. The fact that she was looking down at the doorknob and not up. The fact that someone would build such a small indoor place. Sherri was almost feeling clausterphobic at normal size!

            The door opened, and Sherri saw Betty standing across from her, the same size. She was no longer a giantess, a monster, or a tyrant. She was human, no more or less than Sherri. Sherri moved forward and she and Betty exchanged another big hug. Sherri was so happy that a tear almost formed in her eye.

            “Have a seat,” Said Betty, motioning to the chair that had been previously unnocupied when Sherri was still four inches tall. The nets that had contained Sandra and Cameroon were now sitting on the floor next to the chair. They looked so tiny compared to the monstrous contraptions they had seen before. Sherri also noticed that Cameroon and Sandra were nowhere in sight but didn’t make anything of it.

            Sherri sat in the chair, suprized that she was the right size to fit in it and able to take up the entire space instead of just a small fraction of it. She was happy that the floor was now closer to her head than the celing, but the room seemed strangely small and she could scarcely believe it was the arena she had played fussball in yesterday.

            “So,” Betty said. “How does it feel to win?”

            “Oh, it feels,” Sherri said, stumbelling for the words. “It feels great! I want to say I didn’t expect it, and I didn’t through most of the game. But after I killed that mouse, I kind of had a feeling.”

            ‘That was remarkable.” Betty said. “Are you going to keep the souvaniers?”

            “Keep them and mount them!” Sherri said. “I want to remember that hunt forever.”

            “So you seem to be quite a comeback girl.” Said Betty. “You were amoung the first people shrunk but by chance switched places with Tom. You were reduced to a quarter, then eighth normal size but returned to a quarter after chance in the erratic shrinking. You were eliminated by Sandra’s snub, but returned to the game by Annie’s sacrifice. Then you came back to win. How did you manage all that?”

            “Luck I suppose.” Sherri said. “I think people took out sympathy on me too. Maybe a little too much.” They both chuckled.

            “Any plans for the million?” Betty asked.

            “Well, I think I want to get my own house, move out of the apartment.” Said Sherri. “Other than that, I don’t know. Invest it, probably. Maybe buy some nice clothes.”

            “Very good ideas.” Betty said. “Now, do you have any idea what happens next?”

            “No,” Sherri said. She didn’t think there was a next.

            “Well,” Betty said, “You not only win the million dollars, but you also win this.” Betty pulled open the large bottom drawer on the side table and to Sherri’s complete shock and suprize the seven other contestants stood there, looking up at her. “One night with your former competitors, all four inches tall.”

            Sherri stared, eyeballs sticking out of her head, at the seven tiny people that were there. Tom and Bill, Serine and Dave. Cameroon and Sandra were there, just recently added. Even Annie had been shrunk for this occasion, smiling timidly upwards and waving a tiny hand skyward at Sherri. All seven of the people she had competed with, all hers for one night.

            Sherri felt something metal thrust into her hand. “Keys,” Said Betty. “I’m giving you access to my quarters as well as room two fifteen, and I encourage you to use all the facilities provided.

            “Wow,” A single word escaped Sherri’s mouth.

 


 

            By the next afternoon, it was all over. Everyone had been re-enlarged and they stood outside waiting for their rides to come. Good or bad, too soonly arrived or too longly awaited, the game was over and they were all going home.

            Sherri stood, smiling in the memory of it all. Last night, they had done everything. She had felt every one of their tiny naked bodies running across her giant one, covering every inch of flesh she had. She had made use of the hot tub, the sauna, and even the dollhouse. Every one of them had been inside of her. Inspired by Betty, she made them go in couples. Cameroon and Annie were the first ones in, their vigorous movements sending vast waves of pleasure throughout Sherri’s body. Bill and Serine finally made up while on Sherri’s chest, and they went in together, also a sonic couple that had created a lot of pleasure. Sherri had made Dave and Sandra team up together, and while they may not have made the best partnership, they still were very fun. Of course, at the end, Sherri took some special time for Tom. Tom’s time in and around her vagina was the longest, and in the end, the most fun. Tom dryly thought about the fact that he alone had the honor of being the first man to have been completely immensed in three different vaginas.

            They had been in her mouth, on her breasts, along her legs, feet, arms, back, stomach, and butt cheeks. She had held everyone enclosed in her mouth individually, savoring and enjoying their different figures and tastes with her tounge. She had clutched them all to a single breast in a warm pile of people. She had even held all seven of them to the task of bringing her to climax as a group without her doing anything at all. They managed, the centerpeace of the operation being Bill and Cameroon sliding Tom in and out of her vagina by holding his shoulders and Serine straddeling her clit.

            Sherri had let Bill get revenge on Sandra, easily holding down her limbs while Bill taunted and teased her. Sandra was the most shaken by the expiance, being the only person who had no clue that this kind of thing went on behind the scenes the whole time. Even Annie and Dave got together, doing it in the valley of Sherri’s breasts.

            The night seemed to last forever as the shrunken people slept in the heat of Sherri’s body. This was their last night together—all former rivalries and all past events were irrelevent now and they wanted to have as much of a good time as they could before leaving.

            But when the morning came it was time to be re-enlarged. One by one they filed into the shrinking machine and came into the long-forgotten feeling of being full-sized. Now that they were all full-sized, things all seemed so strange. Even with all the past they had together, they felt a bit like they had did on that first day: nervous and unfamiliar.

            They had all packed their things and were waiting out front to say goodbye. Tickets for planes, trains, and busses had already been booked as the former contestants would be transported across the country to their homes. Prize money or no prize money, they were all eager to get back to their normal life with a new sence of what it was like to be powerfull, powerless, and different.

            The eight contestants plus Betty were all out in the luxurious front outdoor reception area for the studio. They stood on a marble sidewalk in front of a circular driveway lined with palm trees and other forms of warm-climate plant life. They were all mingelling, waiting.

            Although Annie was ready to leave, she was so sad to leave her newfound friends she was crying. She hugged Sherri goodbye and they promised they would write each other. Tom told Annie it was nice to get to know her…even if he got to know her a little too well in the sauna.

            Cameroon was trying to ease old resentments with the others and tell them that it had been a good game and he would think of them all with positive thoughts in the future. The other people accepted this, and even Bill, who had been sore with Cameroon over Serine, shook his hand and told him that he wished him well.

            Sandra was standing a bit away from the rest of them. The only person she had talked to was Annie, but other than that she didn’t want to chat. Bill stayed a good ways away from her due to the nature of their former relationship.

            Serine was happy to get away from this place, but at least she managed to soothe her patches with Cameroon and Annie, as well as finally have an acceptance for her apology to Bill. She was happy to patch things up, but knew she wouldn’t be wanting to call and of them when she got home.

            Dave was pretty happy to go home too. Although his many experiances with Betty were more than he bargianed for, his expeiance on the giant expanse of Sherri and with Annie between those breasts had made him leave with a smile on his face. He knew Annie wouldn’t want to talk to him later, but that was okay.

            Sherri smiled as she looked at them all. She was finding it hard to believe that all of these people had been tiny and inside of her just a night before. She was also finding it hard to believe that she would never be small again.

            But then again, maybe not. Right before they had brought their bags out to the curb, Betty had pulled Sherri aside and said, “You know, I had you pegged from the beginning. I had a feeling about you.”

            “Really?” Exclaimed Sherri, astonished.

            “Yes.” Betty said. “Now I know this show will do well so there will probably be a sequil. How would you like to fly down and do some co-hosting when it comes up?”

            Sherri was shocked and flattered. “Yes, I would.” She said.

            After waiting a while out there the bus that would take them to the airport arrived. This would be the last thing they would do together as a group before moving off to their different terminals for different flights. One by one, the contestants picked up their bags and boarded the bus, all ready to leave the studio for good.

As the bus driver held the door open, oblivious to the fact that the people he was carrying had been all shrunk within the last twenty-four hours, they all remembred Betty’s parting words: “Remember, the general public will think that this show was made by using special effect and scripts. It would be wise not to tell them otherwise. Even in you did tell them the truth, who would believe you?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well ladies and gentlemen: the show has come to an end and the winner has been crowned. I hope you enjoyed the show and you are looking forward to Season Two!

Just a question for the readers: Which character did you like the most and least? I am very interested to hear who most endeared themselves to the reader.

BUT WAIT....there is still the Epilouge to come. Will questions about the nature of the Shrinking Show and Betty be revealed? Stay tuned to find out!