- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Five contestants eliminated, three contestants remaining, and the final challenge is underway!

Betty returned to the compound, happy with her catch. She had been hoping to snag Bill next. He would be a great addition to her growing collection of shrunken people. He was a funny one indeed. Certianly he was relatively wealthy and manly, and even studly by some estimations, having remained shrunk throughout the entire competition had weekened his ego considerably. To cope he had come up with this consperacy theroy which Betty was quite amused about. To a certain extent he was right of course, but not completely. They would all just have to wait to see what would happen…

Orriginally Betty was going to head straight on to room two-fifteen for some down time, but she had something that she wanted to do first. Since she had Bill here, in her pocket, she thought a little playing was in order before they met up with the others.

Betty stopped in one of the vacant rooms, barely more than a closet. It was dark and creepy, exactly the atmostphere she wanted. Reaching into her pocket she drew the tiny Bill out.

“Well well,” Said Betty, holding Bill in a loose fist. “Look who’s been eliminated. Say, do you have any idea what’s going to happen to you next?”

Betty savored the look of fear on Bill’s face. He was hanging there, to his view, almost a hundered feet above the ground in the fist of a taunting giantess that was about to reveal what he had suspected all along.

Bill said nothing so Betty continued, “I see that you have cooked up quite an interesting consperacy theroy story, saying that this is not actually a game show, just my ruse to lure you all in. What do you have to say about that?”

Bill was at a loss for words. What could he say? He was here in Betty’s clutches and at her mercy—the wrong word could have dire consequences.

Since Bill continued to say nothing, Betty said, “Well, the first thing I want you to do is to take off all of your clothes.” Bill looked at her face, his eyes opening wide. Betty could nearly read his thoughts: I was right all along! This is a consperacy! Bill was so astonished that he nearly forgot to complete the order. “I’m waiting,” Added Betty.

Bill removed his shirt, then his shoes, pants, and underpants. He was now standing stark naked in Betty’s hand with his clothes in a tiny pile on her palm. Betty picked up these clothes and slipped them into her pocket. She closed her hand around Bill and brought him closer to her face. Just like she did with Tom, she inspected every part of him.

“Very nice,” Betty said. “I think you’ll fetch quite a nice price on the black market.”

What?!” Bill exclaimed, trying to twist towards Betty.

Betty just chucked. “I’m just kidding.” Betty said. “Do you really think I wouldn’t keep such a fine specemin like you for myself?” Bill didn’t know what to make of this. Was he destined to become Betty’s tiny sex slave? The thought crossed her mind that she might just be playing, but if it was playing then having him naked in her hand was taking the joke quite far.

“Really, though,” Betty said. “There’s quite enough of me to go around and we’ve got things to do. Come on, let’s get the others.”

Betty carried Bill through the compound en route to her apartment. All the while Bill was perplexed: had the others just sat in little cages and waited, and only now that there weren’t going to be any more un-eliminations she was going to reveal what was really going to happen to them?

Betty entered her apartment, the place that Bill feared they’d enter. He got a glimpse of a place that looked extremely permanent, thinking as Sherri and Serine had before that this was not the typical kind of place a studio would give to their host for a temporary assignment. Betty walked straight through into her bedroom where Bill noticed a dollhouse sitting on a table in the middle of the room. Was this his new home?

“Alright guys, it’s time to come out now!” Betty said. There were minute scraping sounds, then from the other side of the dollhouse came Tom and Serine. Neither of them were dressed the way they had been dressed at the un-elimination vote. Instead, they were dressed in rather ordinary casual clothes. They both seemed to have neutral expressions on their faces

“Take a look at who I got today!” Said Betty, holding out Bill to them. There was nothing Bill could do to hide his nakedness from them as Tom and Serine looked on.

“Good catch,” Said Tom, levelly. Serine said nothing; she and Bill were trying not to make eye contact. The memory of their past was weighing on them still.

“Well,” Betty said. “I’m taking you somewhere else in the compound for some fun, but I’m afraid you’re going to have to leave your clothes here.” The two of them paused for a second, then began taking off their clothes, not even having any regard for the fact that they were standing right next to each other. By now they well knew better than to disobey one of Betty’s commands, expecially an imortant one such as this.

Once they were naked, Betty scooped them both up in the same hand that had been holding Bill. Bill felt extremely uncomfertable pressed up against both Tom and Serine naked, and Tom and Serine didn’t like it much either, but they all endured. Hopefuly this transit would take only a minute.

And a minute was all it took for Betty to exit her apartment, walk around the corner, and come to room two fifteen. Betty opened the door and turned on the lights. The room was revealed to be a smallish room with soothing wallpaper and moody lights running around it’s perimiter. But the most important thing was the centerpeice.

Right in the center of the room was a large circular hot tub. It was over three feet high and nearly four feet wide. To the three shrunken people, however, it was the size of the largest shark cage at the biggest aquarium they had ever gone to. It was enough water to get lost and drown in.

“Ready for a dip? I know I am. Hang tight for a minute.” Betty said. She placed the three of them on a wide ledge about three feet up, a ledge that was made to keep bags and clothing on so that they would be off of the wet floor. After she put them on there she immediately began removing her clothes.

To Tom and Serine this was a sight they had seen many times before. To Bill this was a new and astonishing experience. Betty’s shirt came off first revealing nice round boobs and a large, sparkeling stomach plain. Next came her bra, unleashing her full breasts against her chest, large beautiful orbs that Bill could sprawl himself across and not even cover a full one. Then came her pants, revealing legs so long that Bill could find nothing to compare them to short of large jet airplanes. Finally Betty removed her panties, revealing a point of no return that could completely surround and swallow a man.

Now that she was undressed, Betty picked up the three of them again and walked over towards the hot tub. Using her other hand to support her she climbed up the two steps on the side, stepped her leg over the giant wall holding the water in, and placed it down in the vast resevour.

“Ah, that’s nice.” Betty said, putting her other leg in and lowering herself to a sitting position. Once she was seated, she released the three of them into the water, saying “have fun!”

They found that the water wasn’t quite as hot as most hot tubs were, in fact Bill dowbted that it was much above body temperature at all or even slightly under it. If Betty did one nice thing it was to make sure that consideration was in place.

Treading water was exausting but the only thing to support them was Betty herself. Tom swam over to her and got a hold of one of her breasts, wich were just sitting at water level. Bill and Serine were reluctant to do this and continued treading. One thing was on Bill’s mind, however. Where were Annie and Dave? Maybe they were being kept elsewhere, but Bill was surpised Betty hadn’t brought them to this little party she was having.

Suddenly there was a sharp knock on the door. Bill froze. Who could that be? Was there actually another full-sized person on the compound besides Betty? Maybe they would finally get a glimpse of one of the producers, or the writers, or anyone else who worked on this cursed game show.

“Come in,” Said Betty, unsuprised and even unconcerned about her nakedness. The door opened and to Bill’s utter suprize in walked Annie, completely full-sized. Of course this was only a suprize to Bill; Tom and Serine had already seen Annie full-sized yesterday.

“Oh wow,” Said Annie, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the hot tub. A smile was starting to come across her giant face.

“Come on in, the water’s warm.” Betty said, motioning for Annie to join her. Annie started taking off her own clothes.

This time, all three of the little people watched in amazement. This was Annie, the sweet young girl they had all thought of as a bit of an airhead, and now she was a giantess here taking off her clothes! They could not believe what they were seeing as Annie took off her shirt then her bra. With the exception of Bill, they had all been larger than Annie at some point of the competition and seing her this big was almost too much. Annie finished stripping and then she too was intirely naked.

“Oh, wait,” Annie said. With her right hand she reached down between her legs and to everyone’s amazement slowly and carefully extracted something from inside of her. It was Dave.

“Ooh, very nice of you to bring him along.” Betty said, smiling in approval. Dave looked a little shaken but otherwise resigned. Annie held him high in her hand as she stepped over the stairs on the other side and lowered herself in. Tom, Bill, and Serine all looked up in amazement at Annie's crotch as it hung there far above them. It lowered with the rest of her and gently passed under the water until Annie was fully seated, like with Betty, with her breasts just at water level. Even though her entrance was gental it sent waves that buffetted Bill and Serine up and down.

“This is nice,” Annie said. She opened her hand a few inches above the water’s surface and let Dave fall into the water with a soft plunk.

“I thought we’d throw a little party while the others started their competition.” Betty said. “Did you watch that last one?”

“Yeah,” Said Annie. “I was mostly interested in who you’d get next.” She smiled down at the miniscule Bill.

“Bill was the best bet,” Betty said. “Did you see how I got him good with that wooden man?”

“Yeah,” Annie laughed. “That was funny.” Bill still felt sore from that. Fortuanitely the warm water seemed to be soothing those injuries somewhat.

“Serine,” Said Betty, adressing the girl who was floating not far from her, “Swim over to Annie, I want to see it.” Serine didn’t know why she was being asked to do this, but she oblidged, and swam across the surface of the pool freestyle to Annie. Serine thought it very funny that she was taking so much effort to swim a distance which was less than a full-sized person’s armspan would cover. She reached Annie, who even from just the chest up was towering over her, and reluctantly put her hands on Annie’s breast for support. Serine found it hard to believe that it was just a few days ago when Annie was half her size, sitting on her lap in the other hot tub out in the yard.

Annie smiled as she felt Serine’s tiny hands on her. This was amazing! “Bill,” She said to the man who was floating near the middle of the pool. “Do you remember the very first day you were shrunk to half-size and I picked you up? Remember how timid and strange that was?”

Without saying anything else Annie plucked Bill right out of the water and held him high in the air. Bill paniced and gripped Annie’s hand hard. Annie laughed in delight. Bill thought of all the giantesses who had picked him up: Annie, Sandra, Betty, and back to Annie. He had come full circle. It was strange to think that these gigantic wet fingers holding him in were actually Annie’s, and how unfair it was for her to be able to be full-sized when eliminated but not he.

“Aw, you’re so precious,” Annie said, and pressed Bill firmly against her right breast, the one Serine wasn’t hanging onto. Bill felt safe and secure here, the soft breast cradeling him and the warmpth filling him.

“Hey, don’t hog all the little people!” Warned Betty, though she was smiling.

Annie smiled even wider. “Come over and get him then.”

With one swift movement Betty lept across the hot tub and landed with her mouth firmly planted around Bill on Annie’s breast, holding onto Annie’s waste for support. Whatever Bill had expected to happen, it wasn’t that.He was now inclosed in a world of darkness, heat, and humidity. Suddenly, he felt something long and rough running up and down and all around him. It was Betty’s tounge! Betty lashed out at Bill with her tounge, pressing him further into Annie’s breast, and licking her breast all around him as well.

Annie exclaimed in pleasure. This was fairly unexpected for her too. With hands holding her waste and Betty’s tounge exploring her breast Annie leaned back and exclaimed in pleasure.

The lunge was completely unexpected for the little people in the pool. Dave had been floating right in the bath of Betty’s lunge, and her entry into the water had pushed him down almost two feet, an equivelent to over thirty feet at his scale. Although the pressure only increased  a tiny amount, Dave was still panicing. His tiny body and feeble muscles were no match for the giant torrents of watter running around him. He bounced along Betty’s upper stomach several times as the water pushed him up her body. He got caught on the curve of her breast as the waterflow started dying down. He could not stay here, for he would run out of air! He pushed himself along the breast and along Betty’s upper chest. He moved past her shoulders and was in open water, surfacing just next to her left ear.

Tom had been to the side of Betty’s path. As Betty moved forward to Annie, the current grabbed Tom and moved him backwards to counter Betty’s movement. The water swirled him around to replace the displaced water, and it surged up on Betty’s back, deposetting Tom just below Betty’s shoulders. Tom sat himself up and let his eyes follow Betty’s body up to her head, which was right over Annie’s breast. Above Betty’s head was Annie, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, gasping in pleasure. Girls, thought Tom dryly. At least he got a good view from here.

Serine was clutching onto Annie’s breast as Betty landed and planted her lips on Annie’s other breast, just and arm’s reach away from where Serine was. Feeling a whole bunch of water surging her way Serine grabbed tight onto Annie’s breast. The right side of Betty’s face was looming over her and her lips were nearly touching her. Serine considered swimming away, but decided she had better hang tight.

Bill continued to be buffetted around by Betty’s tounge. It tossed him and turned him, threw him around, and battered him. Bill couldn’t even make sence of what was happening to him. He could barely tell what his orientation was and he couldn’t readily identify what object was touching him at what time. He had nothing to grab onto.

After about a minute of sucking and licking Betty pulled away, a smile on her face and a closed mouth. But Bill was no longer on Annie breast—Betty had him in her mouth! Betty straightened herself out and sat back in her seat.

As Betty straightened up, Dave found himself on Betty’s shoulder, which had suddenly emerged from the water underneith him and picked him up. As Betty staightened out Dave found himself getting higher and higher above the water’s surface. He wasn’t very far above it and falling into it would not hurt him, but it was perception that mattered. Dave felt the shoulder rotating and overcompensated, slipping off the front of the shoulder and tumbelling down Betty’ body. Again it was the breast that stopped him as he was able to grab onto it to arrest his fall, several inches above the water.

Annie saw this and decided to return the favor. Lunging across the water Annie grabbed Betty around the waste and planted her mouth on Betty’s breast around Dave. Like Betty, she licked Dave and the breast all around, tossing Dave around as she did so.

When Tom felt Betty’s back straightening he immediately ran up to the top of her right shoulder and laid low. He saw Dave fall off her other shoulder, and shortly after felt Betty’s whole body shake as Annie attached herself to her. Tom could feel spasms of pleasure run through Betty’s body as Annie licked her breast. Climbing cautiously over Betty’s shoulder, Tom was able to see the hairy top of Annie’s head to the lower right of himself. Annie was absolutely immense and streached to the other side of the hot tub. Tom could not believe this was the same Annie he had been in alliance with a few days ago.

Tom didn’t want to stay on the shoulder, so considered his options. Sliding down Betty’s front would be fun but he might get caught up in the whole thing going on. But looking to his right he saw relatively clear water. Tom straightened himself up, looking at it. It was a pretty long way down but then again when was he ever going to get the chance to do something like this again? He took a jump and executed a perfect dive into the water around Betty’s waste.

Tom felt the warm water rush past him as he continued several inches under the water. Opening his eyes, he found he was mere inches from the site where Annie’s hands gripped Betty’s waste. It was an impressive sight for sure, and Tom hung in the area for a few seconds. Then Tom turned and followed Annie’s arm up to the point where it broke the surface, and took a big breath of air.

He was now pretty much directly under Annie’s upper chest and neck. Behind him was Betty’s stomach, which the water was lapping at gently. He was in a shadowerd bay bordered by Annie’s arms on the side, Betty in back, and Annie in front. It was a heavenly site to behold, with the light coming in having a fleshy tint from all the naked skin around.

Right in front of Tom Annies’ breasts were hanging from her chest just at the water level. On Annie’s left breast was Serine. Serine had been unprepared for Annie’s leap but had managed to stay on Annie’s breast by holding a death grip. Tom swam up besides Serine.

“High there,” He said. Serine looked at him but said nothing. “Mind if I join you?” Tom asked, then put his legs and arms around Annie’s right breast and allowed himself to hang right under this heavenly body.

Bill was still in Betty’s mouth. It was slightly open now for Betty was gasping in pleasure. Enough cool air came in that it was not unsettlingly bad. Bill was laying facedown on top of Betty’s tounge. Her teeth surrounded him like an arch. He could probably get over them if he needed, but he was worried about hurting himself on the tough teeth that were the size of small tombstones and harder than bones, so he stayed put for the moment.

After Annie had about matched Betty’s time on her breasts, Annie withdrew herself holding Tom in her mouth. Tom and Serine continued to grip Annie’s breasts as she straightened himself.

Sitting across from each other, the two women smiled, opening their mouths a little to show the men they had inside. They both noticed there were no little people left in the water, and Betty saw the two little people clinging onto Annie’s breast. Betty lunged forward at Annie but this time grabbed ahold of Annie’s croch with her right hand. Annie cried out in surprise and pleasure as Betty’s hand rubbed her.

The rubbing turned to pushing, as Betty started urging Annie up. She took the hint, and both women left the hot tub, splashing water all over the floor. Tom and Serine hung onto Annie’s breasts with all their might: their little ride had turned into a life-or-death experience!

Betty opened the door to the next room, which turned out to be a sauna. The heat hit their bodies pleasently. Betty laid several towels on the bottom row of seats, enough to keep everybody save from burns on the hot seats.

Betty grabbed Annie’s shoulders and pushed her down onto the towels. Annie looked up at Betty, waiting for what she was going to do. Betty spread her legs and sat on the end of Annie’s lap. Betty then reached into Annie’s mouth and pulled Dave out, and pulled Tom and Serine off her breasts. She set these three at the far end of the towel, then without warning plunged her mouth into Annie’s.

Bill suddenly found himself in a smothering giantess kiss. The tounges met, wresteling each other and tossing and pushing Bill around. The tounges always found him and managed to put him in the middle of the struggle. As he went from mouth to mouth he could not tell where he was or whose mouth he was in at any given moment. He could only hear the earth-shattering moans of the two women as they enjoyed the kiss.

After a few minutes, Betty pulled away. Betty got off Annie and left Annie with Bill in her mouth. Betty put one hand on Annie’s shoulder and the other hand under her knees and rotated her ninety degrees to her left, pressing her down on the bench. Annie’s head landed inches from where Tom, Dave, and Serine were standing. Some of Annie’s hair flopped out, knocking them down.

Betty mounted Annie just below the waste. She streached forward, reaching with her arms and taking both of Annie’s breasts in her hands as she lowered herself down, her mouth over Annie’s vulva. Betty licked it a few times, causing Annie’s excitement to rise. Annie began spreading her legs, and Betty helped her. Taking her mouth off Annie for a moment, Betty reached above Annie’s head and picked up Tom. Betty gave Tom a kiss on the chest before inserting him feet-first into Annie’s vagina.

Annie’s eyes widened and she breathed deeply in arousal. Betty’s hands moved up and down her vulva, pushing Tom in and out. Betty moved forward onto Annie, picking up Dave and Serine and placing them on Annie’s breasts. Annie reached into her mouth and pulled out Bill, who she lowered down and put into Betty’s vagina, also feet first. Betty threw her head back in pleasure.

Betty and Annie resumed kissing as they pumped each other’s respective man inside their bodies.  Annie’s and Betty’s chests were rubbing so closely together that Dave and Serine were getting smothered. There was enough air to breathe but the soft breasts pressed them into an unescapable cucoon.

The pumping and the kissing went on for several more minutes before both Annie and Betty came, arching themselves and nearly flattening Dave and Serine into pancakes. Betty sat up on Annie’s legs. Dave remained stuck to Betty’s breast out of sheer sweat, while Serine remained on Annie’s. Tom raised himself out of Annie’s vagina just as Bill was sliding out of Betty’s. They all stayed still for a moment as Annie and Betty let the pleasure soak in.

After a moment, Betty got off of Annie, gathering all the shrunken people onto Annie’s stomach as she wrapped herself in a towel. Betty than picked up all the shrunken people and allowed Annie to rise up and wrap a towel around herself, which she did, slowly.

Annie put her arm around Betty. Betty had just given her a round of unexplainable pleasure, and Annie didn’t know how to thank her. Betty just smiled.

“Say,” Betty said. “Let’s go back to my room so we can watch the competition.” Betty held out her hands with the four shrunken people for Annie. Annie took it that she was supposed to pick two, so she picked Dave and Bill, and they walked off together to Betty’s room.

 

Outside, the three remaining contestants had decided to explore the yard for the items that were hidden in it. They figured that besides taking up some of their time, it would also give them a hint as what they were supposed to do.

Although they inntially started off together Sandra branched out from the group and went in her own direction, leaving Sherri and Cameroon together. They didn’t mind this because Sandra was still a little grumpy over her loss of Queen status. It also gave Sherri and Cameroon a chance to talk, for by this point they recognised themselves as probably the most level-headed people here.

“It’s remarkable.” Sherri said, stepping over the clutter of grass on the ground that most people took for granted. “When I first saw this yard, I thought it was so small. I didn’t think there would be so much ground to cover.”

“I know,” Cameroon said. “It’s sixty-four times the square footage.”

“And this grass!” Said Sherri, stumbelling for what seemed like the millionth time. “The bottom inch is all tangled! That’s not something you realize walking across it full-sized.”

“It’s not.” Cameroon said. “But I don’t think it’s quite big enough to hide anything we’re looking for. Let’s go closer to the house.” So Cameroon and Sherri made their way closer to the house where they had stayed the last several days, starting in the shadow of the step of the front door. They looked in all the nooks and crannies of the foundation in that area, but could find nothing.

“Ever consider that Betty might just be leading on and there actually is nothing out here?” Cameroon said.

“I don’t think so,” Sherri said. “I just think we’re looking in the wrong place.”

After a few minutes they had made their way around to the garden on the side of the house. They had been there yesterday, but they had been eight inches tall then. Now at four inches tall things were that much more larger.

Sherri came to the base of a flower that was nearly twice as tall as she was. She looked up at it and said, “Oddly enough, I’ve always wanted to do this.” Wrapping her legs around the stem of the flower she started to climb it. When she reached the top of the flower she intended to sit in the center, but even her miniscule weight was enough to bow the flower. The flower bent and bent until Sherri was level with Cameroon, who laughed.

“We should get Betty to shrink you to two inches,” Cameroon joked. “That way you’d be able to do it.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Said Sherri, hopping down off the flower, which straightened itself out. The two of them continued walking through a carpet of shorter flowers that came up to their mid-chest, when Sherri came to a dead stop.

“Look!” Sherri said, pointing. Right ahead of them was a lady bug, normally a miniscule thing, but now it was about the size of a textbook. It was walking around on some leaves around the flowers, taking bites out of the sides. It was red with black spots, and at their size Cameroon and Sherri could see esquizite features of the creature’s face. Cameroon tried to get closer to it, but when he was a few inches away the lady bug turned to look at him, opened up it’s startelingly large 2-foot wingspan, and flew away with an audible buzz.

“Wow,” Said Sherri, watching it fly away. “I wonder what else is crawling around down here?”

“Probably lots of things.” Cameroon said. “But I wouldn’t worry. Even to insects we’re still pretty large. Even the biggest spiders around here are only two inches long, I think.”

“But that’s half our size!” Exclaimed Sherri, trying not to imagine a giant hairy spider coming up to her waste.

“I’m pretty sure they’ve screened this area for the more dangerous bugs.” Cameroon said. “We haven’t seen that many, all things considered.”

“But what about birds?” Sherri said. “I’m sure there are plenty of birds that could swoop down and make a meal out of us!”

“I’ve only seen a few birds.” Cameroon said. “And I don’t think we’d be the least bit appetising to most of them. They’ve never seen anything like us. I think it’s only hawks and birds like that which might go after us, and I haven’t seen any either.”

Sherri wasn’t completely satisfied with the answer, but asked, “What about mice and rats?”

“I dowbt there are any rats,” Cameroon said. “And if there are mice they haven’t turned up yet, and even if they do they’re still far smaller than us. Here, stop worrying, let’s go under here!”

Cameroon lead Sherri underneith a bush and inside was quite a site to behold. The perimiter of the bush was covered in leaves, almost completely blocking out the sunlight. The inside was a tangle of branches. To an ordinary-sized person this would be a hopeless mess, but to a four-inch person it was a perfect climbing arena.

Cameroon lead the way up the branches and Sherri scrambled to follow him. Not being nearly as athletic as him she was panting and straining to keep up. By the time they stopped they were nearly two feet above the ground. Cameroon sat on the branch looking around and Sherri leaned on the main trunk catching her breath.

“This is quite an amazing place to be.” Cameroon said, looking at the view all around him. “If there’s one thing I’m going to miss about shrinking, it’s this.” Sherri looked around. It certianly was a place of unusual beauty. It was kind of like being in a tree, but in a way it was not at all.

“Heh, this isn’t the first time I’ve been in a giant bush.” Sherri joked dryly, before she could help herself.

Cameroon raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“Oh shoot, I might as well tell you,” Sherri said. “Betty—she has a way of pleasing herself using us.”

Cameroon’s eyes widened. “You mean she stuck you in her…”

“Uh-huh,” Sherri nodded. “And Tom and Serine and Dave. And unless she’s doing things differently, Annie and Bill have probably both been there too.”

“Wow,” Said Cameroon. “I mean, Serine and I did experement when I was eight inches tall and she was full-sized. But still, four inches must be a different animal altogether! You could get lost in there!”

“Yeah, it’s quite remarkable.” Sherri said. “Expecially when I’ve never even touched one on another girl.”

“I’ll say,” Said Cameroon. “That area can turn into quite the hungry monster.”

“I wonder what it would be like to be on the other side.” Sherri said.

“What, to have little people inside of you?” Cameroon asked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said, trying to picture it. When Tom was half her size he managed to fit his hand in, but that was the extent of it.

“I imagine it would be a bit like a penis with arms and legs.” Cameroon said. Both of them cracked up at this ridiculous image, Sherri laughing so hard she nearly swayed and fell off the branch.

“Cameroon, you’re funny.” Sherri said. “You know, you’re alright. Actually, you’re better than alright. You’re the most decent guy here. I need to make an apology for the way I acted near the beginning of the game when I was full-sized and you quarter-sized. I was just struck by the power and I made innapropriate advances. I’m really sorry, Cameroon.”

Cameroon smiled. “It’s okay now.” He said. “We’ve all been to all ends of the size spectrum by now and we’re all better people for it. Besides, I think being shoved up inside Betty is more than enough penitance for anything you’ve done to me.”

Sherri smiled. “Thanks, Cameroon.”

“So we’re friends now, for this competition?” Asked Cameroon, extending his hand. Sherri took it.

“Yes, we are friends.” She said, shaking it.

Pretty soon they were making their way down the branches and back out into the garden. They walked along the flowerbed not so much looking for items as they were just enjoying being in an amazing and different place.

Eventually they left the garden and started to make their way around the side of the house to the back. They were in the shadow of the house now, sheltered from the sun and mostly from the wind. They were just about to call a break when Sherri spotted something in a gap behind a few weeds.

“What’s that?” She asked, and she and Cameroon went to investigate. It looked like some fur of some kind, but it was not attached to any creature. It looked more like a fur coat, and it was obviously man-made.

Sherri picked it up and found that it was much too small to be a coat—it was merely a top about the size of a sports bra. Under it she found matching bottoms to go with it. Not only that but they found another pair, as well as shorts for a male.

“They don’t expect us to wear these, do they?” Sherri said, looking through the clothes. “It’ll make us look like some stone age warriors or something.”

“I don’t think we have to wear them.” Cameroon said. “But let’s bring them along, just in case.”

They started walking along behind the house, the clothes piled in Sherri’s hands, as they met Sandra coming from the other direction. She was carrying a small pile of what appeared to be straight sharpened sticks.

“What did you find?” Cameroon asked as Sandra approached them.

“Spears.” Sandra said. “They were hidden under a bush on the other side of the house. I guess we’re supposed to use them for self-defense. What do you have there?”

“Xena outfits.” Sherri said, showing Sandra the tops and bottoms. “So we look the part when fighting with the spears.”

Sandra rolled her eyes. “I hope you realize it’ll be dark soon and we don’t have anywhere to sleep.” She said.

“We’re looking for some indication of where that should be.” Cameroon said.

“Well, we don’t have much time.” Said Sandra. “Here, take a couple of spears. I’m going to put the rest under this plant here. You might want to leave these silly outfits here too so they stay dry.”

“Stay dry?” Sherri said, looking skyward. There were a number of dark clouds in the sky.

“Yes, it’s going to rain soon too.” Sandra said.

“But I thought it was supposed to be the dry season!” Sherri said. Sandra once again rolled her eyes.

“It still rains sometimes in the dry season, expecially when it’s been warm. You’ve never lived around here have you?” Sandra asked. Indeed Sherri hadn’t; she lived in the northern part of the country which received plentiful rainfall all year round.

“Let’s spread out and look around the yard.” Cameroon said, trying to diffuse any possible fight between the two of them. “There’s a few trees that we haven’t looked under.”

The three of them spread out and looked around three different trees. The trees, to them, seemed miles high. Even though they were not huge trees by any means and they were most likely only a few years old, they were wider than the contestants and taller than skyscrapers.

It was under Sherri’s tree that she made the discovery. After moving around some dirt in a spot that looked conspicuously fresh, Sherri discovered that several dozen small wooden planks had been buerried. The planks were a little taller than they were, as wide as their hand, and about as thick as a finger.

They were popsicle sticks.

Sandra and Cameroon came over and they spent about twenty minutes unearthing the popsicle sticks. By now the sky was getting visibly darker, the clouds looking like old mashed potatoes in a pink soup as they continued to roll across the sky ominously.

There was a debate about how to use the popsicle sticks to set up a shelter. Cameroon suggested layering them in a square to make a log cabin. But that idea was shot down—there were nowhere near enough popsicle sticks to make it work, and even if there were the resulting square would not be big enough for the three of them.

It was at this point that Sherri made another find. A few feet away, she noticed a sheet of something glistening under the setting sun. The three of them pulled it out and found it to be two relitively large plastic sheets, conceiled under a layer of leaves and other decaying plant matter. As they were pulling them out they heard a clap of thunder in the distance.

“It won’t be long now.” Sandra said as the three of them drug the sheet over to where the popsicle sticks laid.

“How are we going to set this up?” Cameroon asked, looking at the confusing mix of popsicle sticks and plastic.

“I say we just forget the popsicle sticks, roll up one of the plastic sheets, and stay there.” Said Sandra. “If we wait any longer we’re going to get rained on!”

“No, that won’t work.” Sherri said. “The plastic sheets will be smaller than you think when they’re rolled up. Besides, this plastic looks like it won’t stay rolled.”

“So what do you suggest?” Sandra asked, clearly annoyed.

“It’s almost a silly idea.” Sherri said. “But I think it might work. If we anchor the popsicle sticks upright in the dirt, they would probably be enough to support the tarp on top. We can put another tarp on the bottom to keep things dry. Let’s see if both tarps are the same size.” Sherri checked them, and noticed the first one was both shorter and narrower. “Excellent! The smaller one will go on the bottom.

“The only problem is that the ground is dry.” Sandra said. “Which won’t be a problem if we wait too long.”

“I still think we can do it.” Sherri said.

“Suit yourself.” Sandra said, getting up and walking off towards the house. “I’ll get the clothes and the spears and be right back.” But they could tell Sandra was taking her time.

Sherri and Cameroon straightened out the lower tarp which turned out to be just smaller than a single sheet of paper. That ment there was room for the three of them twice over. Then Sherri started walking around, looking for the best places to put the support sticks. Sherri had done wiring in plenty of buildings that were under construction and knew a fair bit about how they were built. She figured there were enough popsicle sticks to put eight groups of four in a square around the lower tarp. That should hold it…but there was the problem of the sagging middle. If only she could punch a hole in the center of the bottom tarp…

A few second later Sandra returned, not only holding the clothes and spears but a few other objects too. Cameroon and Sherri asked what she had found.

“You’re lucky I went back over there.” Sandra said. “I think we’re going to need this.” And she lifted out a retractable knife that was over six comparative inches long.

“That’s perfect! That’s just what I need!” Said Sherri, taking the knife from Sanda.

“And this.” Said Sandra, lifting up a coiled-up length of string that to them was as thick as rope.

“Excellent.” Said Sherri. “Now I can tie the tarp down to the sticks. Come over here Sandra, I want to show you my plan…”

Over the next few minutes the three of them went about placing the supports in the ground. Sherri cut a small hole in the bottom tarp to insert the four popsicle sticks in the ground. They had a few misshaps with popsicle sticks that wouldn’t stay upright, but for the most part it worked out alright.

The tarp was more of a problem. For one, there was a little wind and they had a hard time steadying it with their miniscule weights. Even when there was no wind the tarp kept moving whenever they tried to tie it. Eventually they managed to get one corner roped down, then the opposite corner. From there it was fairly easy to rope down the rest of the corners.

They were almost done when the first drops of rain started to hit the ground around them. They hussled their efforts tying the final two ends down. A fat drop hit Sherri square in the face, causing her to cry out in suprize as the water splashed across her front. Finally they finished trying down the last end, and made it under their new tent just as the rain became a steady drizzle.

But it didn’t stay a steady drizzle long. It quickly accellerated into a downpour. The rain hit the ground in force all around them, and hit the tarp above them with an earshattering racket. The three of them sat tight near the center support, watching in amazement as water drops the size of their head hit the ground, splattering in little torrents of water that reached over their height.

As the mintes wore on the tent continued to hold, though the far end began to collect water and sag. The ground outside became increasingly muddy. Eventually, though, the rain began to die down. After only ten minutes or so, the rain had seaced. The clouds were breaking showing a starry sky above.

“That was awesome.” Said Cameroon, referring to the specticle of water hitting the ground outside. Sherri nodded her head in agreement, and even Sandra showed signs of acknowleging it. The ground outside was very muddy, and they estimated that it would probably remain that way for a while.

Sherri looked behind her and found that the tarp was sagging almost all the way down to the ground in water. She tried pushing on the tarp but she could not budge the great volume of water. Suddenly, she had an idea.

“Hey, this means we have a swimming pool!” Sherri said, jumping up. “Come with me!” And with that Sherri kicked off her shoes and went running outside. Smiling at the good idea, Cameroon threw off his shoes and followed. Outside, Sherri was already taking off her clothes and throwing them carelesly in the mud. After everything she had been through so far being nude in front of two fellow contestants wasn’t something that bothered her in the slightest.

Cameroon was taken aback by the sight of the stark naked Sherri, the same girl who had told him “not to look” as she took a bath in the kitchen sink just a day before. But this was not the same Sherri. She was liberated and free at four inches tall.

“What are you afraid of?” Sherri almost shouted, opening her arms wide. “Take off your clothes and come in!” With that Sherri climbed into the water in the tarp. It was not really the size of a swimming pool, it was more the size of a large, oddly-shaped tub. Cameroon shrugged as he took off his clothes and walked around to get in too.

“Ah, the water’s cold!” Exclaimed Cameroon as he climbed in. He could not help noticing that there was very limited space and he found himself sitting right next to Sherri, their naked sides touching all the way from their legs to their chests.

“Of course it’s cold, it fell from the sky, silly!” Sherri said, splashing him with water.

“Ach!” Exclaimed Cameroon as the cold water hit his face. “Cut it out!”

“This is too great,” Sherri said, laying back in the natural-smelling rainwater.

From under the tent Sandra came out, eyeing their naked bodies dissaprovingly. “What are you doing?” Sandra asked, as though they were nuts. “You’re going to collapse the structure.”

“Relax!” Said Sherri. “The water’s so heavy and we’re so light, we’re barely an addittion to the weight!”

Almost right as she said that, the string on the side post in front of the pool came undone and the tarp fell down to the ground. The water rushed out over the mud, pulling Sherri and Cameroon along. They landed in the mud, rolling over and over and getting completely covered in it.

“Told you so,” Sandra said, but Sherri and Cameroon were laughing so hard that they didn’t even hear her. Sherri was having so much fun that she didn’t even care that Sandra had proved her wrong.

“Hey,” Sherri said. “Half the structure’s still up and that’s more than enough room for us!” Just then Sherri got hit on the side of the head by a mudball thrown by Cameroon.

“Ah, you little jerk!” Sherri said, slinging mud at Cameroon. Sandra shook her head and made her way back to the remaining half of the tent.

“Duck!” Said Sherri. Sandra looked just in time to see a mudball flying her way and managed to avoid it. Sherri and Cameroon roared with laughter. Sandra just shook her head and walked away.

Sherri and Cameroon continued their mud fight at a distance until Cameroon jumped on Sherri and tackled her. They wrestled around in the mud, getting muddier than they had ever gotten in their lives. When they finally stopped, Cameroon had Sherri pinned to the ground. With smiles on their faces, they panted and panted with exaustion. Then, they started calming down. Cameroon lowered his head just a little bit, a smile coming onto his face. Sherri made it the rest of the way and kissed him on the lips.

For a second they just smiled at each other. Then Sherri grabbed Cameroon’s head and dragged it down, and within seconds they were making love. Sherri pushed Cameroon and he brought her with him, and they started rolling in the mud, making love.

After a minute, Cameroon sprung up. Before Sherri could do anything Cameroon landed her with a  mud pie in the face that completely covered her right eye. As Sherri gasped, Cameroon took off running into the grass. Wiping the mud from her eye Sherri got up and followed him.

Cameroon stopped running when he got to the foundation of the house. Sherri caught up to him and took a running leap, wrapping her legs around his middle and holding onto him. Cameroon kissed her deeply, and he carried her along the foundation.

After a few feet, Cameroon stopped and put Sherri down. “Why are we stopping here?” Said Sherri, seeing nothing special about the spot.

“Look up,” Said Cameroon, pointing. Sherri looked up and gasped as she saw the end of an outdoor faucet above her head.

“When did you find this?” Sherri asked, amazed.

“I saw it from that tree over there,” Said Cameroon, indicating the tree he had been searching under before. “We can use it to get all this mud off.”

“Are we strong enough to turn it?” Sherri said.

“I think so.” Cameroon said. “I’ll give you a boost.” He lifted Sherri up and positioned her so that she was standing on his shoulder. Sherri gripped the handle with both hands and turned it as hard as she could. At first it wouldn’t budge, but then it started to rotate very slowly. As Sherri turned it, first a trickle of water came out, then a steady flow, then a shower. Sherri stopped turning it and lept down to the ground next to Cameroon.

“After you,” Cameroon motioned, allowing Sherri to go first. Sherri walked into the torrent of water and instantly cuddled her hand to her chest.

“Wow, that’s cold!” Sherri said.

“Of course it’s cold, it came from the sky, silly!” Cameroon laughed. Sherri made a face and splashed some water at Cameroon.

“Okay, it’s warming up a little.” Said Sherry. She took her arms away from her chest and started rubbing the mud from her body.

“Here, I’ll help you,” Offered Cameroon, stepping into the water and rubbing Sherri’s body. Sherri didn’t object, rather, she smiled at this intrusion. She turned around and started rubbing the mud off Cameroon’s body.

They continued this mutual rubbing well past the point at which they could no longer find any mud to remove. They stayed in the shower for several minutes longer until they finally agreed to shut it off. Once again, Cameroon lifted Sherri’s now glistening clean body up and she shut off the waterflow.

Cameroon lowered Sherri down and they looked at each other for a few minutes. After a few minutes, Cameroon spoke.

“Do you worry that this thing we have will cause trouble?” Cameroon asked.

“What do you mean?” Sherri asked.

“You know, will Tom be mad?” Cameroon said.

“Tom,” Sherri laughed. “He knows better than anyone that monogamous relationships don’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell at this place. We’re playmates, that’s all.”

“That’s what we are, right?” Asked Cameroon.

“Right,” Sherri said. “But what about you? Would Serine mind?”

“I think Serine’s coming to the same conclusion right about now.” Cameroon said. “I was getting a little distanced from her by the end. Besides, I already had one other fling.”

Sherri’s mouth dropped open in suprize. “With who?” Sherri asked. “Annie?” Cameroon nodded, and Sherri laughed. “You really do get around, don’t you?”

“Hey,” Said Cameroon, pointing to his body with his hands. “It comes with the territory.”

“Oh, you-” Sherri shoved Cameroon hard in the chest and started running. Cameroon ran after her and tackled her. The ground here was dry—it had been in the rain shadow of the house when it had been raining. They kissed hard, then moved on to some serious action…

 

A little over an hour after Cameroon and Sherri left the tent they came back. By the way they were walking and laughing Sandra knew they had been screwing. She suspected this was going to happen from the moment there was only the three of them left. She really didn’t care, either.

Sandra looked away more out of annoyance than respect as Cameroon and Sherri, still naked, stumbled into the tent. Not wanting to put their muddy clothes back on they instead donned the little fur clothes. Looking like two people out of an old caveman movie, Sherri and Cameroon laughed at each other

“Looking good, Xena.” Said Cameroon.

“Looking good too, Conan the Barbarian.” Sherri said. They both laughed. Sandra, still in her normal clothes, continued to ignore them. After a few more jokes about their dress they decided to sit down and chat. Eventually, Sandra felt her exterior wall fading and she joined in the conversation.

After a while, Cameroon said, “We’d better be getting some sleep. I think it’s past midnight.”

“You’re right, I’m exausted.” Said Sandra. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” They all said to each other as they scowered out comfertable places on the tarp to lay. Dispite Sherri and Cameroon’s fun they lay seperately from each other, and before long Cameroon was fast asleep, with Sandra quickly following.

Sherri, however, could not sleep. In fact, she hadn’t felt so awake in days! This was much too exciting of an opertunity to pass up. So Sherri got up, picked up a spear, and went off for a solitary stroll around the yard.

Sherri smiled as she walked across the yard. Here she was, four inches tall, wearing a skimpy mouse-skin outfit and holding a spear. She was a mini-warrior from the days of old. She felt so excited; so alive!

Sherri walked along the side of the house, trying her best to be nimble in the tangled grass. She wondered if she could find anything to hunt out here. Bugs were too small and easy to pick off. Birds were probably impossible to hit, and she dowbted the spear would be moving fast enough to kill them. If only there was one of those giant spiders now…

Sherri heard something moving in the grass ahead. What was it? She slowly walked forward and out of the bushes came the largest mouse Sherri had ever seen, about the size of a small pig.

At first Sherri backed up in fear, but then she realised the mouse was probably harmless. It was sniffing around the grass looking for food. At first Sherri didn’t really want to kill it. It looked kind of cute and it did seem harmless. But then Sherri remembered back at work when sometimes she would open up a wall and find dozens of dead mice crammed inside. She had removed mice by the dozens before and had set traps for them. This was not fundimentaly different; the only difference this time being that it was almost as big as her and she was in a Xena outfit holding a spear.

Sherri aimed and threw the spear. The mouse looked up in time and scurted away from it. The spear landed in the grass. Sherri ran forward, picked up the spear, and continued the persuit. The mouse continued running from Sherri until it reached a flower bed where it assumed it would be safe. It’s attention span must have ended there because the mouse showed no interest in Sherri even as she approached it in a slow walk. It was back in it’s quest for food.

Sherri took more care this time. She walked until she was almost touching it. She raised the spear and in a lightning fast maneuver thrust the spear at the mouse with all the muscle she could muster.

The spear struck the mouse near the right shoulder and sunk in deep. The mouse squeeled in pain, spinning in circles to try to bite the spear off. But it was too late. In a few seconds the mouse was dead.

Sherri stood over it, barely believing what she had just done. A trickle of blood ran out of the spot where the spear stuck out, and the mouse lay sprawling on the ground with its eyes closed. She felt a little bad about killing it, but mostly pride at the fact that she had been able to do it.

The next puzzle was deciding what to do with the mouse. Shd couldn’t just leave it here; somehow that was wrong. But then she had a great idea: eat it! She would bring it back to the camp site and the three of them would feast on mouse meat.

Sherri grabbed the mouse by the tail and started to drag it. It was heavy and unweildy, but it was too much for her to carry over her shoulders. It was a long way back to the camp site but she would make it.

 

“Guys! Guys!” Cameroon and Sandra heard the call and stirred from their slumbers. What could Sherri be yelling about, and why was she so far away. “Guys!” Came the continued call.

Eventually Cameroon struggled to his feet and decided to go outside to see what the yelling was about. What he saw made his mouth drop: Sherri was walking back to the tent dragging behind her a dead mouse with a spear sticking out of it’s side.

“Oh my God, did you do that?” Cameroon exclaimed.

“Yeah, you should have seen it!” Sherri said, her face beaming with pride. Sandra turned up next to Cameroon.

“Holy shit,” Exclaimed Sandra, impressed.

“I thought we could have a feast.” Sherri said. “After all, we haven’t eaten since lunch and nobody’s left out any food for us!”

“Eat mice meat?” Asked Sandra, unbelieving.

“Yeah, it’ll fill us up very well!” Sherri said.

“I’ll get the knife.” Said Cameroon, going back into the tent.

 

That night, the three of them feasted on mouse meat. Cameroon was able to carve up the mouse, removing it’s skin. He was careful to keep it in one piece for Sherri, who wanted to keep the mouse skin as a trophy of her hunt.

They constructed a spittle by makings two Xs with popsicle sticks, and tying the mouse to another stick which lay between them. It took Cameroon both hands to strike a match against the box that Betty had given them. He almost burnt himself as the flame leaped far higher than they expected. He tossed the match onto the pile of twigs and leaves they had prepared under the mouse.

Fire certianly looked different when you were small. Instead of the large crackelling spectacle you got with normal-sized fires, this fire was a single slow-moving round flame like you would see on a candle. It only cracked occasionally, and when it did it was loud. Still, the radiance from the fire warmed the shrunken contestants and the heat cooked the mouse above.

After a good half hour of cooking, Cameroon figured the mouse was ready to eat. They took it down off the spittle and started digging in. The meat suprizingly thick and very tasty. This mouse had been living pretty well before it died. The three of them ate as much as they could, and even when they were stuffed, they found they had only eaten a small portion of the mouse.

“I wish we had a way of saving it until the morning.” Cameroon said. “But by then the flies will be all over it. We’d better buerry it.”

Before the mouse was buerried, Cameroon cut off the paws, tail, and front teeth to use as souvineers. The three of them then dug a large pit using some spare popsicle sticks, which went suprizingly easy due to the soft ground, and pulled the mouse in.

“Well, mouse,” Cameroon said, thinking that it was propper to say a few words. “You’ve been a good meal. Too bad we couldn’t finish you. I hope it makes you feel a little better that you’re the first mouse killed by a four-inch woman. Well, goodbye.”

They covered up the mouse with mud and returned to the tent to sleep. Full and

happy, the three of them slept peacefully through the night and into the next morning.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next day will be the final day where the winner will be crowned! Stay tuned, everybody.