- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Accidently deleted the story...sorry about that. Look for the sequel sometime soon

Chapter 1

 

For the first time since the beginning of high school, Jon was looking forward to going to school. Never a brain, Jon prided himself as a football player that could shred through tackles, not through tests. But today, his science class was going to get to work with matter reduction technology for the first time. This is something that most high school students look forward too during the school year.

 

“Mom, do you know where my car keys are? I gotta get to school.” Jon rushed through the living room leaving a path of opened drawers.

 

“Here they are,” said Jon’s mother, Diane—a mother most would describe as a MILF. In her mid-forties, Diane was slender like the stars of Hollywood, with shoulder-length blond hair and taller than average women standing at a statuesque 5’11.

 

“What’s the hurry, Jon? You never get to school on time,” Diane said.

 

“I’ve got to get to my first period on time. Otherwise I’ll miss out on the matter reduction safety lecture and won’t get to start experimenting this week!” John explained hastily.

 

“Oh haha. Should’ve known. Be careful, I remember when I did that in school. It can be dangerous.  Well here are your keys,“ Diane said as she gave him his keys.

 

Matter reduction technology had been developed for the past thirty years now. It has become part of the curriculum that is taught to high-schoolers because of how much it’s become used in society. Prison space is no longer crowded thanks to the power to shrink prisoners. Air travel is cheaper and leg room is never a problem anymore thanks to airlines turning to the technology. Not to mention that overpopulation and world hunger is no longer a problem. However, shrinking isn’t introduced to people in till they are in high school, as people have learned that the human brain cannot comprehend what has happened to them once the shrinking process has occurred. By law, the government requires that high school seniors must complete a section of their science curriculum to learn and experiment with matter reduction technology.

 

“I will mom.  Love ya.”

 

Jon gave his mom a hug and proceeded to his car. With the turn of the key and roar of the engine, Jon was on his way to school.

 

As Jon pulled up to the parking lot he noticed his best friend and fellow teammate Brad pulling in behind him. Being on the football team, both Brad and Jon were bigger guys. Standing slightly over six feet, each of them was used to looking down on people.  Each also had brown hair. The only difference between the two is that Jon is more muscular.

 

As Jon pulled into his spot, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and was off to talk to Brad before class started.

 

“Hey man! Aren’t you excited for class today?” Jon asked Brad.

 

“Why would I? I don’t want to shrink man. I hate this shit. My older brother told me that it’s horrible. You get dizzy, some people puke, and everything is just too different to explain. How can you want to do this?” Brad explained.

 

“I don’t know man. I just think it’s exciting. Something new and different. This town is so boring as it is, this should be fun.” Jon said.

 

With that, both walked to their science class together both anxiously and nervously.

 

Entering the class, Jon noticed his science teacher Mrs. Long sitting at her desk. The petite teacher was plain looking.  She is in her upper-thirties to lower-forties from what students had guessed and always had her brown hair tied back in a pony-tail. She was wearing a white-lab coat with a white shirt on and a pair of denim jeans.

 

There were already about seven or eight students in the class when Jon and Brad took their seats. Everyone was whispering to each other about what they thought it would be like to become ¼ of an inch tall for the first time.

 

“Okay, we’ll be getting started right away as soon as everyone gets here and the bell rings,” Mrs. Long said to the class.

 

Almost everyone was there except for a few students. Two of those missing were Eva and Jenna. Both were what most people would consider hotties. Eva is of Latin decent, short with brown hair and tan skin. Jenna is the opposite of Eva. She is a tall blond, with fairer skin.

 

Right before the bell rang, both Eva and Jenna came rolling into the classroom chatting away.

 

The day was about to begin.

 

“Okay everyone, we’re about to begin today’s lesson. Most of you already know that today we are starting the matter reduction portion of this year’s class. For an overview, this is what we will be doing. This week, we will experiment by shrinking inanimate objects and eventually you will shrink too. Today no one will be shrinking.”

 

Every one sighed in relief realizing that they wouldn’t have to shrink today.

 

“However, next week will be much different. You will all be shrunk for the entire week. Sorry if this upsets you guys, but that’s not my rule, that’s the government. They feel that the longer you get shrunk, the better you will be at dealing with it on a daily basis once you’re out on your own in the real world.”

Jon started to get a bit nervous after hearing that last part.

 

“One last note, before I bring out the matter-reducer, I want to make it a point that if you use this technology on anybody without their consent in this next week, you will not only receive an ‘F’ you’ll be going to jail as it is a felony to unknowingly shrink people.”

 

Mrs. Long then proceeded to pass out a stack of papers to the class. It was a consent form that needed to be signed by each student’s parents or guardians that said the school was not responsible for the possibility of getting lost, hurt or even death once shrunk.

 

“Everyone needs to get these signed by tomorrow in order to take part in the shrinking lesson tomorrow. Otherwise you will get an incomplete for tomorrows assignment because you won’t be able to do it.”

 

Jon took his form and read it over to himself.

 

“The form also says, that your parents or guardians will be responsible for your well-being when you’re shrunk for then entire week next week. So be sure to get them signed and turned into me.

 

“Now, let the shrinking begin,” Mrs. Long said.

 

Chapter 2

 

“I’ll show you how to turn the machine on today and let you practice shrinking a few things that I have outside. By the way, the reason you get to practice doing this yourself is because the government thinks that if you get to see things shrunk and be the ones doing the shrinking, you’ll feel more comfortable,” Mrs. Long said.

 

Mrs. Long made her way to the closet in the back of the room where she rolled out a machine. It looked like a large telescope. It had a base that was wide and rectangular that held out a long cylinder that could be moved in order to move the shrinking ray without have to move the entire machine around.

 

“Okay, before we begin, I have to go over the safety instructions. First, if the ray is to accidentally shrink anyone, everyone is to remain where they are, as a ¼ inch person would be hard to spot and could be stepped on,” Mrs. Long explained. “Also, everyone is to remain seated when the machine is turned on and an arms length away from the next person, understood?”

The class shrugged their heads.

 

“Finally, have fun. Shrinking can be fun, so don’t let it scare you. Now lets go outside so we can practice shrinking and unshrinking an old bus the school brought in for us. First, I need someone to help bring this ray out, Jon will you help me roll it out,” Mrs. Long said.

 

Jon shot his head up nervously. He looked hesitant because he didn’t want to be the first student to have to touch the machine.

 

“Uh…I’d rather not, Mrs. Long.”

 

Mrs. Long seemed annoyed and egged him on.

 

“What, are you telling me your afraid of this 150 pound machine, but aren’t afraid of a 300 pound lineman on the football field?”

 

The classes eyes all darted towards Jon. He shrugged and finally responded.

 

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

 

Mrs. Long smiled, revealing a set of pearly whites.

 

“That’s more like it. Here, you take this end.”

 

Mrs. Long pointed towards the end with the ray pointed out.

 

“Okay class go out behind the science building over there,”

 

Mrs. Long pointed a finger out the window toward the parking lot where a beat up bus was parked. Everyone followed her instructions and started walking outside. Mrs. Long and Jon started wheeling out the matter-reducer.

 

As Jon started backing the reducer out the door, Mrs. Long started messing with some buttons. Jon started to sweat.

 

“Why are you turning it on?!”

“Relax Jon, it needs time to warm up before we get out to the parking lot. Otherwise we’ll be standing there 5 minutes just waiting for it.”

 

“Okay…” Jon said nervously.

 

Mrs. Long and Jon walked towards the elevator and started to move it into the small, compact space. As they rolled it from the flat floor to the groves of the elevator entrance, the machine began to hum.

“Doing what, Jon?”

 

“You know, making that noise, it sounds like its on.”

 

“Well, that would be because it is Jon. Don’t worry, it won’t accidentally go off, it needs my fingerprint to activate fully. So, you won’t accidentally shrink.”

 

“Fine.”

 

Mrs. Long and Jon, took the elevator to the ground level of the science building and walked out to the parking lot.

 

As they were walking over the uneven surface of the badly paved parking lot, the machine began to hum again, but this time started beeping.

 

“Hold on a second, Jon. I’ve got to do something with the activation screen to make sure the machine doesn’t accidentally go off. I thought I had the settings so it would need my fingerprint, but that beeping indicates its about to be used,” Mrs. Long explained.

 

“What the heck!” Jone yelled. He then ran out of the ray’s vision. For some reason though, the machine was malfunctioning and starting to turn towards him automatically, following his every move.

 

“Jon! Calm down and don’t move. I need the ray to stop moving, so that I can reset it.”

 

Jon didn’t listen instead, he ran straight towards his class waiting for Mrs. Long and Jon. Everyone started watching him run towards them curiously.

 

“Jon! Stop!” Mrs. Long shouted at the top of her lungs.

 

Too late. A beam shot out towards Jon and coincidentally, his classmates, engulfing them all.

 

Chapter 3

 

Jon was the first to wake up since the beam hit him first. As he opened his eyes he began to gather his thoughts. He remembered that he had been running towards the class…that he was running from something. That’s when it hit him.

 

“Shit, I’m Shrunk,” Jon said out loud.

 

Jon began to get up. He didn’t recognize where he was at all. It wasn’t outside like he was expecting. It was dark, but he could make out his classmates as he was trying to bear his surroundings.

Whereever he was, there was hardly any light. It was also pretty big for his perspective.

 

“Where the fuck are we..” Jon said to no one in particular as his classmates were still knocked out.

 

Just as he was walking to the side of the room they were being held, his environment began to rise as his body was forced back down to the ground. This coincidentally jostled some of his classmates to wake up.

 

“Don’t worry everyone, I think we’re shrunk. I don’t know where we are, but I think its somewhere safe,” Jon said to the classmates that had awoken, which included his friend Brad and the hotties Eva and Jenna.

 

There “room” began to settle down again as everyone could get up and walk around.

 

“What the fuck happened, Jon? What were you running from?” Brad asked.

 

“I was running from the ray, it was beginning to malfunction so I—“

 

Jon was cut off. The roof of their “room” began to rise and bright light engulfed the students. No one could make anything out right away, but they could tell that the walls that kept them where they rose at least 20-30 feet from their perspective into the air.

 

Everyone looked up and couldn’t believe what they saw. Looking down on them was the outline of Mrs. Long titanic sized face.  They couldn’t see anything else. The face was as long as the room they were in which was about 100 feet long. If the students wanted they could have easily fit inside one of the nostrils that was just above their heads.

 

“HELLO EVERYONE.”

 

Mrs. Long voice thundered around them causing everyone to sit back down. Some people began to cry, some screamed. Others just looked up at her in awe.

 

“OH, SORRY I ALWAYS FORGET ABOUT THAT REACTION. LET ME SIT BACK A BIT.”


Mrs. Long face began to rise higher.  As her neck and chest came into view. Just then a loud thud was heard to the side of the container they were in, which still no one knew where they were. Then two large tan pillars began to rise to the left and right sides of the room they were in. They were easily 200 feet tall, and the students stood in awe looking up at the largest hands that they had ever seen which where at least 100 feet long. They couldn’t believe that they were looking at their teacher from this perspective. She was like a God to them. Mrs. Long then placed her hands on the side of her face to hold her head up. The thought of just her moving her body to get more comfortable could give the students such a fear.

 

“WELL, FIRST LET ME STATE THE OBVIOUS. YOU HAVE ALL SHRUNK. THERE WAS A MALFUNCTION WITH THE MACHINE THAT WE ARE TRYING TO FIX NOW,” Mrs. Long’s voice began to echo throughout their room like at a sports stadium.

 

“IN CASE ANY OF YOU WERE WONDERING I PLACEED EACH ONE OF YOU INTO MY SHOEBOX THAT I KEEP MY TENNIS SHOES IN FOR AFTERWORK. SO DON’T WORRY, YOU’RE SAFE IN MY HANDS.”

 

That last annecode didn’t sit well with Jon and his classmates as they could all fit in the palm of their god-sized teacher. She made a gesture of showing off those 100 foot long hands by placing them above the students.

 

“GO AHEAD AND TOUCH. IT’S NOT EVERYDAY YOU GET TO SHAKE HANDS WITH A GIANT,” Mrs. Long laughed causing the box to shake.

 

Mrs. Long placed her bus-sized forefinger into the box of her students to touch. Everyone was apprehensive and some even shouted as the long digit made its way into the box. Jon looked up in wonder as he saw a finger larger than his entire class make its way into the box and a sense of reality of the situation started to finally sink in as he looked at his own finger in amazement.

 

Jon being the bravest, was the first person to approach the finger that could crush the students to death in an instant. Jon watched as she placed the finger down on the ground inside the box. He walked up towards the fingernail that was placed before him and the class and couldn’t believe his eyes. The fingernail could hold about three or for of the students if they squeezed on.

 

He reached out and touched the unknown surface of the giant nail. It was hard. He started knocking on it. The finger flinched back and Jon fell down. A laugh vibrated the box.

 

“HAHA. DON’T KNOCK ON MY FINGER. THAT TICKELS!” Mrs. Long laughed. She then placed her building sized hands back under her face and looked at the students in amazement.

 

“WELL, I SHOULD PROBABLY TELL YOU ALL THAT YOU’RE GOING TO BE STUCK LIKE THIS FOR AT LEAST THE NIGHT. YOU’RE PARENTS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND WILL COME TO GET YOU AFTER LUNCH. I KNOW THIS ISN’T WHAT WAS PLANNED, SO I’M SORRY. I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS MORE, BUT THIS IS SORT OF A ONE WAY CONVERSATION SINCE I CAN’T HERE YOU DO TO OUR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE, SO I’LL JUST CLOSE THIS AND LET YOU ALL CONTEMPLATE WHAT IS HAPPENING. AGAIN, I’M SO SORRY. I’LL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES. THEN I WILL GET YOU ACCOUSTUMED TO THE NOW GIANT WORLD.”

 

And just like that the face of Jon and his classmates  giant-sized teacher disappeared into the blackness of the box. With that, everyone couldn’t believe that they were about to spend the night shrunk in the care of their giant parents and families.

 

Chapter 4

 

When Mrs. Long left, the students began to explore their new environment. Groups started walking around to see how big the shoebox they were contained in was. It was as long as a football field Jon had guessed. It must have been tall as an aircraft hanger. No one could believe that the box they were in held a pair of women’s shoes.

 

“Well what she we do till she gets—“Eva said before being interrupted by the sensation of rising and then suddenly falling.

 

The sky opened up and was replaced by their giant teacher’s face.

 

“SORRY FOR MOVING YOU GUYS WITHOUT LETTING YOU KNOW. I MOVED YOU TO MY DESK. IF YOU WOULD ALL GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BOX, I’LL TIP IT OVER FOR YOU SO YOU CAN GET OUT.”

 

Mrs. Long watched as Jon and his ant-sized classmates obeyed her orders.  The students continued to look towards the heavens at their towering teacher. Instead of sitting like last time this time she was standing. The students were able to see from her stomach to her head and couldn’t believe how small she made them feel. All of them listened and started walking to the side of the box.

 

Then a massive hand the size of a building came from the arm that looked more like a skyscraper  and hovered above the students. Then Mrs. Long’s voice thundered above them.

 

“I’M GOING TO GENTLY MOVE THE BOX TO THE SIDE, SO YOU CAN ALL SLIDE OUT. BE CAREFUL EVERYONE.”

 

The giant hand slightly lifted up the box and let the high-school senior’s gently slide out of the box. The room began to pivot as the students slid to the desk of their god-like teacher. If the students, thought the room and view they had before was gigantic, the couldn’t believe the size of the room they were in now. To them, the entire city of New York could have fit in the room. The students began to get accustomed to their new enivornment.

 

To the right of the ¼ of an inch students stood a computer monitor that could have easily passed as the Dallas Cowboys replay moniter. To their left were a few pencils and pens that were more like full-length trains. Then still standing above them, the students got the view of their teacher and could truly appreciate her giant sized. Jon’s mouth and the student’s mouths all fell open as their eyes darted up at their teacher standing above them. She was probably taller than the St. Louis arch from just her belly to her head. The students craned their necks all the way up and watch as she moved the aircraft carrier sized box out of the way. They watched as the box was lifted above them and couldn’t believe that their teacher could lift something that seemed all imposing to them. They could have played an NFL regulation game of football in that box after all.

 

As she put the box to the ground and took a seat, the students felt the vibrations and fell over as her crater-sized butt hit her seat. Then her landing strip sized arms that were connected to her building-sized hands, landed on both sides of the students trapping them.

 

Jon stood their awestruck just looking at how large their teacher was to them. At his normal size he would have never considered her ugly, but didn’t think of her as attractive either. She didn’t wear much make up and dressed plain. But, at his current size, he looked up to her as almost a goddess. After all, she could end his and his classmates life with just the tip of her pinky finger he thought.

 

“SORRY IT SEEMS LIKE I’VE TRAPPED YOU BETWEEN MY ARMS. BUT, I FIGURED THIS WOULD BE THE SAFEST PLACE THAT I COULD KEEP AN EYE ON YOU GUYS UNTIL THE JANITOR BRINGS US THE CARRYING CASE FOR LITTLE PEOPLE. I DIDN’ THINK I WOULD BE NEEDING IT TODAY SINCE I DIDN’T PLAN FOR HAVING ANYBODY SHRINK. ANYWAY, I TALKED TO THE PRINCIPAL AND AS LONG AS YOU’RE ALL SHRUNK YOU WON’T HAVE CLASS. AFTER LUNCH YOUR PARENTS WILL COME AND GET YOU LIKE I SAID. HOPEFULLY, YOU’LL ALL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO YOUR NORMAL SIZE BY TOMORROW. ANWAY, ONCE THE JANITOR GETS HER WIT THE CARRYING CASE, YOU’LL BE A LOT SAFER. ANYWAY, YOU GUYS CAN EXPLORE WHAT’S ON THE DESK WHILE WE WAIT. THAT INCLUDES MY HANDS AND ARMS. THIS LESSON WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NEXT WEEK, WHEN YOU ALL WOULD PRACTICE CARRYING EACHOTHER, BUT I SUPPOSE WE MIGHT AS WELL DO SOMETHING TILL THAT CARRYING CASE GETS HERE.”

 

The students couldn’t stop watching their teacher as she talked. Their heads were all raised looking at the heavens. Jon and a few of his classmates started to make their way towards their teacher’s right arm. It stood just as tall as a three-story home. They then made their way towards their teacher’s long fingers, that could have passed as a double-decker bus.

 

Suddenly, an echo began to radiate throughout the room, vibrating the desk slightly.

 

BOOM.

 

Jon looked towards where the door was in the room. He couldn’t believe that the door was probably just as large as the Willis tower at this current size.

 

BOOM.

As Jon was watching the door, it began to open. Everyone on Mrs. Long’s desk turned their heads and looked at the towering figure entering the room. The person’s face was to high and far away for the student’s to notice. Mrs. Long’s voice radiated throughout the room.

 

“THAT MUST BE THE JANITOR, STAY HERE EVERYONE.”

 

Mrs. Long’s began to rise. The student’s watched as she became taller and taller.  She walked towards the other imposing figure. No one could comprehend how fast she was moving for someone who seemed so large to them. Jon looked up and watch Mrs. Long walk towards the other giant. He looked straight ahead and up towards the largest ass he’d ever seen and moved his way up a back that could have been mistaken for as large as a two or three football fields. He looked at Mrs. Long’s poneytail bounce back and forth as each step she took vibrated where they were standing.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

The two giants met and began to speak.

 

“MOLLY? I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE JANITOR. ANYWAY, YOUR LATE FOR CLASS AND NEED TO LEAVE.”

 

Molly was an above average looking red-head. She had hazel eyes and a small pointed nose with freckles. Everybody watched as the giant’s moved toward he other and couldn’t comprehend how big everything and everyone was compared to the students.

 

“THE JANITOR? WHY WOULD I BE THE JANITOR? WHERE IS EVERYONE?”

 

“MOLLY, YOU NEED TO GO.”

 

“IS CLASS CANCELED?”

 

“SORT OF.”

 

“WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?”

 

“THERE WAS AN ACCIDENT TODAY, YOUR CLASSMATES SHRUNK AND THE MATTER-REDUCER ISN’T WORKING PROPERLY, SO THEY CAN’T GET BACK TO THEIR NORMAL SIZE YET. YOU NEED TO GO.”

 

“REALLY? COULD I SEE THEM?”

 

“WELL, I SUPPOSE.”

 

“COOL! DID I MENTION YOU’RE MY FAVORITE TEACHER MRS. LONG? WHERE ARE THEY AT?”

 

“FOLLOW ME.”

 

Everyone watched as the gargantuan teacher and redhead made their way towards the desk with the miniscule students. Jon’s jaw dropped as did everyone elses as they both head towards them.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

Jon thought that Mrs. Long was mammoth, but he couldn’t believe the size of his giant classmate. Standing only five inches taller than Mrs. Long, she seemed about another 200 feet taller than her from the student’s persepective. Jon watched as both giants stood side-by-side and began to talk again. The thunder voices could be heard from the students below. They looked like Gods standing next to each other and looking eye-to-eye when they didn’t pay attention to the students.

 

“SO MRS. LONG WHERE ARE THEY?”

 

“HERE.”

 

Mrs. Long’s hand shot above the students as they all watch her point towards them. Molly’s eyes turned to the desk and couldn’t what she saw. She thought that they were ants.

 

“THEM!? THEY’RE TINY. I MEAN MINISCULE. LOOK AT THEM, THEY COULD BE SMALLER THAN ANTS!”

 

Molly then bent down and her chest hovered above the students as her giant eyes and face came into view. Her chest was huge compared to Jon and the student’s. A solid C cup, now looked like apartment building’s to him. He followed her chest up to her head and realized that her hair was dangling over the students. It was as thick as Jon’s arm.

 

“WOW YOU GUY’S ARE SOOOO SMALL. I WISH I COULD JUST PUT YOU ALL IN MY POCKET AND TAKE YOU HOME!”

 

The student’s cringed at the thought of going to giant Molly’s house. She pulled her head back up and again, towered over her peers like the God she was too them.

 

“MRS. LONG, DO YOU THINK I COULD HOLD THEM? IT WOULD BE FOR JUST A MINUTE.”

 

Jon couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He might actually get to be held by a person he was normally, taller than. The thought was beginning to make him shudder.

 

“WELL, I WAS GOING TO DO IT MOLLY, BUT I GUESS THAT WILL BE ALRIGHT. THEY DO NEED TO HAVE TO GET USED TO BE HANDLED BY GIANTS FOR THE NIGHT.”

 

Molly smiled in appreciation.

 

“HOW WILL I PICK THEM UP? I THINK MY FINGERS ARE TOO BIG TO PICK THEM UP ONE BY ONE.”

 

Just then, Mrs. Long’s giant hand and arm shot over the crowd of students as they watched her open a drawer. She lifted a metal object that was as large as her hand when it reappeared.

 

“WITH THIS, MOLLY. THEY CAN ALL FIT IN THE SPOON. PLACE IT DOWN SO THEY CAN WALK ONTO THE EDGE, THEN GENTLY PLACE IT IN YOUR HAND AND LET THEM SLIDE OFF INTO YOUR PALM. BE SURE YOU CUP YOUR PALM, SO THEY DON’T FALL OUT.”

 

The students watched in awe as Mrs. Long handed the spoon to the giant Molly. The spoon came crashing down next to the students, and looked at how big it was. They could have easily fit another class of shrunken students onto it if they wanted. The students began to climb up into the spoon to prepare for the weirdest yet, most thrilling moment of their life: to be handled by a giant.

 

Molly carefully watched the tiny students climb into the spoon in wonder. Slowly she began to raise the spoon towards her other hand.

 

As the students settled in, they began to watch as they rose up and up and up.  They  had to be at least 600 feet in the air, and they were only level with Molly’s chest. Then, her enormous hand came into view just below them.  Gently, one by one, each student walked off the edge of the spoon and into the palm of the girl’s hand. Once everyone was on it the spoon sped off and down onto the desk. Everyone looked up and watched Molly looking down on them.

 

Jon was surprised at how careful Molly was with handling the class. He looked up into the large face and still was amazed at how small he was. He couldn’t believe an entire class could fit in a person’s hand. Her skin was soft, and he could make out the grooves in her hand. He looked behind him at the fingers that were flattened yet, went out into the distance towards his giant teacher’s face as she watched Molly and the students on her hand. The fingers were much longer than Jon originally anticipated since she had larger hands than Mrs. Long did do to be five normal inches taller than her.

 

“WOW MRS. LONG, I CAN’T EVEN FEEL THEM. WHEN THEY WALK, I CAN A LITTLE, BUT ITS HARDLY NOTHING.”

 

Mrs. Long’s face began to hover directly above the student’s heads. Her voice began to thunder above as the two giants were in their own conversations oblivious to the thoughts and fears that were going through the tiny student’s heads.

 

“I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT THEM DOWN NOW. THE JANITOR WILL BE HERE SOON WITH THE CARRYING CASE.”

 

Molly did as she was told and lowered the class to the desk. This time she was faster than when she picked them up so everyone fell over one another as if they were in a care crash. The giant hand they were on began to turn and the students fell out on top of each other onto the desktop. They looked up in wonderment at the two giants towering high above their own little world.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

Another giant had entered the room. As the giant came into focus, everyone looked up at how large this giant was. They kept craining their heads up as they realized that this was the janitor. He towered over the goddess above. They looked up and saw that he outstretched his hand with something as large as a house.

 

“FINALLY YOU’RE HERE,” Mrs. Long’s voice thundered above.

 

“SORRY IM LATE MISS, THE OTHER SCICENCE CLASS HAD BOTH OF THE TRANSPORT CARRYING SYSTEM THINGS. I DIDN’T KNOW THAT AND HAD WENT LOOKING FOR THEM.”

 

Jon looked up in amazement at the giant of a man who entered. He was easily a head taller than Molly, and Mrs. Long was looking into his chest. He had to be at least 300 feet taller than Molly, who was at least 200 feet taller than Mrs. Long.

 

Mrs. Long’s giant hand came from under the desk and took the carrying case in her own hand.

“THANK YOU THAT WILL BE ALL.”

 

The class watched as the giant made his way to the door faster than a plane could take off. Jon still was looking up at the two giants that remained as did the rest of the class.

 

“WELL I THINK I’LL BE GOING NOW, CYA MRS. LONG.”

 

Molly then lowered her self to the floor and looked at the class on the desk one last time, she was eye level with them. Jon looked straight into the giant face and the thought of wanting to explore it entered his mind. He watched as the submarine-sized mouth opened. Out came a warm wintering smell.

 

“CYA MINI CLASS.”

 

With that, Molly stood back up to her imposing form and turned to walk out. Mrs. Long then took her seat at her desk and placed the carrying case on the desk. Everyone watched as the giant hand placed it next to the class.

 

It looked like a rectangular one-story room.

 

“EVERYBODY, PLEASE ENTER THE CARRYING-CASE SO I CAN TAKE YOU TO THE CAFETERIA TO GET LUNCH AND THEN THE MAIN-OFFICE TO WAIT FOR YOUR PARENTS.”

 

Everyone scurried into the room as fast as they could. As Jon entered, he could see that it was roughly the size of what would be a normal classroom to him. There were seats surrounding all the walls with seatbelts on them. All the seats faced the each other in a big square, like the room. Jon took a seat next to his friend Brad. They eagerly waited for the gargantuan hand of their giantess teacher to approach from the heaves above and carry them off to the cafeteria.

 

Chapter 5

 

Mrs. Long’s descended-colossal hands fast approached the micro students in their newfound compartment. Her 30-foot long fingers encompassed the handle of their new room and gently lifted it up to her single-story house sized eyes. Everyone’s head turned up and looked at the massive brown-eyes looking down on them.

 

“I wonder what she’s about to do,” Brad said looking up at their giant-teacher’s eyes.

 

“I don’t know. She did say we would get some lunch,” Jon responded.

 

Mrs. Long god-like voice erupted.

 

“I KNOW I SAID THAT WE WOULD GO TO THE CAFATERIA, BUT I FORGOT ABOUT SOME BASIC TRAINING THAT YOU’LL ALL NEED TO GET ACCOUSTMED TOO. I’M GOING TO PLACE YOU ON THE FLOOR, SO YOU CAN GET USE TO BEING AROUND GIANT PEOPLE OF OUR SIZE. I’M GOING TO PLACE YOU ON ONE OF THE SQUARE TILES BELOW ME. MAKE SURE YOU DON’T MEANDER PAST THE GROOVES IN THE FLOOR, BECAUSE THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS FOR YOU LITTLE GUYS. HERE WE GO.”

 

Jon and his classmates watched the massive eyes of their teacher disappear. Here massive hand was holding the handle above them as they watched as she crouched her gargantuan body to place the ant-sized students on the floor.

 

“OKAY, EVERYONE CAN GET OUT NOW.”

 

Everyone unbuckled their seat belts and began pouring out of their traveling case. The students were awestruck. They thought their teacher was a giant before after being on her desk for the morning, but now she was truly a god to them. She would have towered over the skyscrapers of New York with ease.

 

All the students turned their heads towards the giant sneakers on either side of them. They weren’t even taller than the soles. They marveled at her as they were beginning to finally realize the situation they were in. Her Nike shoes were easily taller than some buildings to them at their perspective.

 

The student’s heads turned back up to look at their guardian. Their heads went up and up and up. They couldn’t even make out her face, as they realized her crotch hovered above them by a good 600 feet or so. Her voice then thundered above them.

 

“I’M GOING TO GET ON MY STOMACH AND GET A BETTER LOOK AT YOU BEFORE YOU GO BACK INTO YOUR CARRYING CASE. I’M GOING TO GO AND GET A MAGNIFYING GLASS BECAUSE I CAN’T SEE WHO’S WHO DOWN THERE. BE CAREFUL AND BE SURE TO STAY INSIDE THE SQUARE TILE AS I GO OVER TO MY DESK TO RETRIVE IT.”

 

The giant’s feet rose above the class as she stepped over the students toward her desk.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

Her feet thundered toward her desk and as a result the students fell over. Her quickness for her size amazed the students. Jon looked up as his giant teacher walked off. He realized that his mom and sister were soon going to look like Gods to him from his newfound perspective. That thought began to scare him a little bit.

 

The giant teacher returned with the magnifying glass way up above. The students stood back up as their teacher towered over them all. Quickly, the giant teacher took a step back and started to crouch down. She placed the massive magnifying glass down next to the students and their carrying case. Her massive palms landed a few football fields away from the students as they watched in horror as her giant face moved closer and closer. Soon their giant professors face was standing above them as tall as 150-200 feet.  The student’s gathered below waiting for her to look through her semi-truck sized magnifying glass.

 

Suddenly one her massive left hand moved to the side of the students as she lifted the magnifying glass back up and looked down at them from high above. The students watched as her eyes lit up from behind the glass and went from being a single-story house to half the size of the magnifying glass.

 

“YEAH! I CAN FINALLY SEE YOUR TINY FEATURES AND FACES. NOW I CAN TELL WHICH TINY ANT IS WHICH. ANYWAY, I KNOW THIS MUST ALL BE SO HARD ON YOU NOW THAT YOUR TINY IN A GIANT-SIZED WORLD, BUT PRETTY SOON YOU’LL ALL BE ABLE TO RETURN HOME FOR THE NIGHT. IT MAY BE WEIRD BEING AROUND GIANTS, BUT I HOPE YOU GET USE TO IT BECAUSE ONCE YOU GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL YOUR GOING TO BE SHRINKING ALL THE TIME OUT IN THE REAL WORLD, AND THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE. ANYWAY EVERYONE, PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY BACK INTO THE CARRYING CASE AND WE’LL GET SOME EARLY LUNCH BEFORE THE OTHER GIANT HIGH SCHOOLERS GET TO THE CAFETERIA FOR THEIR NORMAL LUNCH HOUR.”

 

The student’s scurried as quickly as possible into the safe confines of their newfound protection of the carrying-case. Jon realized the room made him feel much more normal since the seats accommodated the minuscule students. They waited for their giant teacher to pick them back up and bring them to the cafeteria for their early lunch. Jon soon realized that after lunch, he’d be going home to his giant family. The thought finally resonated with him that he and his classmates would be stuck like this for at least the night.

 

Suddenly, their room began to rise as they looked up and realized they were making their way up back to their giant teachers face. However, they stopped about her mid thigh and realized that they were going to be carried around like a handheld briefcase, as the room they were in was no bigger than a normal-sized person’s palm. They looked up and could only make out the giant hand above and the arm that went up their giant teacher’s body like it’s own skyscraper. They began to make their way out of the classroom as the room swayed back and forth slightly as the teacher made her way out of the classroom with the shrunken class literally hanging from her giant fingers.

 

As their giant teacher walked through the hallways to the cafeteria the students looked up and tried to make out their surroundings. All they could see from their vantage point was towering doors and lockers.

 

Without warning, their giant teacher stopped. No one could make out why. Then an unknown giant’s voice thundered above. Jon recognized it as his English teacher. She was a women in her early thirties and someone Jon thought as “bangable.” She was of Italian decent with olive skin and curly black hair that ran slightly past her shoulders. Her name was Ms. Russo.

 

“HELLO, MRS. LONG, I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CLASS THIS MORNING. THAT SUCKS FOR THEM. HA HA HA. WELL, WHERE ARE YOU OFF TOO NOW?” Her voice trailed off.

 

“WELL, I’M ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING THE MINITURIZED STUDENTS TO GET SOME LUNCH IN THE CAFETERIA. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER TO DO IT BEFORE ALL OF THEIR GIANT PEERS WENT FOR LUNCH. MUCH LESS AWKWARD. ACTUALLY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN US?”

 

“SURE, WHY NOT. I NEVER GET TO BE THE GIANT WHENEVER SHRINKING IS INVOLVED. IT DOES MAKE TRAVELING BY PLANE EASIER AND CHEAPER THOUGH. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR SMALLER THAN A PERSON’S FINGER NAIL. WHERE’S THE CLASS ANYWAY?”

 

“THERE RIGHT HERE ACTUALLY.”

 

Mrs. Long giant hand raised up suddenly, causing some of the students to get queasy. Thankfully no one threw up, Jon thought. Jon watched as the room descended into the giant palm of their teacher and looked up to see the two god-like women look down at them.

 

“THAT’S WHAT YOU WERE CARRYING? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE IPOD NANOS…ALL OF THEM FIT IN THEIR? I NEVER REALIZED HOW SMALL PEOPLE SHRINK THANKS TO THOSE MATTER-REDUCERS. I’VE NEVER BEEN A GIANT BEFORE. GOD, I MUST LOOK HIDEOUS TO THEM.”

 

Jon thought the exact opposite. She looked like a goddess to him at this perspective, and the thought crossed his mind that world hunger and air travel may benefit life, but this shrinking effect may have caused him to enjoy being miniature next to his goddess teachers’.

 

“WELL, I GUESS WE SHOULD GO NOW MS. RUSSO.”

 

The room suddenly was lifted up by their giant teacher’s hand and took its place back by her colossal thigh, which was a wall of denim. Both giants walked and talked their way down the hallway with the class dangling in the palm of the giant Mrs. Long. Everybody was eager to get some lunch after their hectic morning.

 

The towering women that possessed the class in her hand stopped, and the students could see they were being lowered onto a table. With a gentle bump, they were on solid ground again, well at least a table that was about 500 feet off the actual ground. Jon looked up and could see the gods looking down on him. A chill went through his spine looking up at his towering English teacher Ms. Russo.  Her chest was much larger than that of Mrs. Long, and would have been considered a D at his normal size. Now, no smaller than a minute ant, they hovered above the classroom like the mountains that they were. Everyone watched as the two towering teachers started talking to each other from above. The teachers paid no attention to the cowering students below them, as the students watched the underside of their giant teachers chins’ moving, producing the thundering noise around them.

 

“WELL MS. RUSSO, WILL MIND WATCHING THE CLASS—SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU LITTLE GUYS AND GALS CAN COME OUT NOW—WHILE I GO FETCH SOME FOOD FOR US AND SOME MINUTURIZED MEALS FOR THEM.”

 

The little class moved out of their traveling case as they watched the giants continue to chat away.

 

“CERTAINLY I WILL MRS. LONG, THEY’RE IN GOOD HANDS. LITERALLY. HA HA.”

 

Mrs. Long then took long strides out of the view from the students, who looked back up at the Italian-decent goddess high above. Without warning, the women’s gigantic right hand came into view. Jon and the rest of his classmates cowered as a gigantic finger lingered overhead.

 

“HOLD STILL, ALL I WANT TO DO IS TOUCH YOU. WELL, ACTUALLY THAT PROBABLY WON’T WORK, SO YOU SHOULD ALL COME AND TOUCH ME.”

 

The giant forefinger landed right next to the class as it towered over the students, like a two-story house. Hesitantly, Jon decided to say something to the class.

 

“We should probably listen to her, I mean she could just crush us with it,” John said as he looked up watching the giant women look at him and his classmates curiously.

 

 From high above, she watched the tiny class make their way to the finger that towered above them, pressed into the tabletop. The student’s began to tough the rough skin, then the god’s voice spoke, sending a vibration through her finger and onto the table causing Jon and his classmates to fall over.

 

“WOW, YOU GUYS ARE SO SAMLL I CAN’T EVEN FEEL YOU.”

 

The giant removed her towering finger and began to sit down. Jon and his classmates watched on as the towering beauty began to lower herself into her seat.

Her giant hands came to rest under her towering face as her brown eyes continued to watch the micro-sized class.

 

Suddenly, their giant science teacher Mrs. Long started to come into view towering over both Ms. Russo and the class since she was standing. She was carrying a tray, but Jon couldn’t see what was on it since it hovered over the class. Everyone was craning their necks and could only see the huge tray that could have probably passed as a soccer pitch. The students watched as Mrs. Long’s face came back into view high above as she rested the mammoth tray out of the way from the students.

 

Both giants began talking again, as the student’s continued to watch was happening from below.

 

“I GOT US GIANTS SOME SALAD. WE PROBABLY LOOK LIKE GIANT FATTIES TO THE MINISUCLE STUDENTS, SO I DIDN’T WANT THEM TO THINK WE ATE LIKE PIGS EITHER. HAHA. I GOT THEM SOME MINITURIZED PIZZA’S.”

 

“THAT’S THOUGHTFUL. I WAS JUST TOUCHING THE STUDENTS FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT SEEMS SO WEIRED THAT MY PINKY FINGER COULD BE SO DANGEROUS TO ACTUAL HUMAN-BEINGS.”

 

“YEAH, IT TAKES GETTING USED TO. I HAVE TO DO THIS STUFF EVERY YEAR AS THE SCIENCE TEACHER THOUGH, SO I’M USED TO LOOKING LIKE A GIANT TO MY SENIORS FOR AT LEAST ONE WEEK TO THEM.”

 

Mrs. Long’s giant hands darted over the students as she lifted up the mammoth sized salads and placed them in front of herself and the equally giant Mrs. Russo. The student’s couldn’t see the salad since the whit-cylinder bowls that contained them, where higher than at least 100 feet. Her giant hands and arms then reached over the tiny class again and produced equally imposing forks. Ms. Russo’s giant olive hand took the fork from Mrs. Long. They both then reached over the students and each took a glass of water. The glasses towered over the students like water-towers. Then Mrs. Long produced a long-silver thing from her chest pocket, the students couldn’t tell what it was. She stood back up, towering over the students again like the high-rise she was, and watched as she reached over them and delicately took the long-silver thing in her hands as she was getting something from the tray. Jon watched as her giant fingers and hand came withing a few feet from the class produced 5 miniature pizza boxes and a 24-pack of coke. He looked up and saw that the long-silver thing she was holding was a pair of tweezers. The class went and started sharing the pizza as their giant teacher sat back down.

 

“THIS SALAD IS SO GOOD. THANKS FOR GETTING ME SOME, MRS. LONG.”

 

“OH IT WAS NO PROBLEM.”

Jon and the students sat there in silence eating the pizza as they watched their giant teachers eat high above. The amount of food on their forks was larger than the entire class. Jon thought that it was amazing that the towering giants could eat multiple bits of food that was larger than his entire class, and glad that it wasn’t them on the forks.

 

After the giants were done eating and talking above, the students moved back into their carrying case waiting to be taken to the office and to their giant families.

 

“WELL, MS. RUSSO IS GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE OFFICE WHILE I CLEAN UP OUR LUNCH. SORRY AGAIN FOR HAVING TO DEAL WITH BEING SO SMALL. I’LL BE SURE TO GIVE YOU ALL EXTRA CREDIT SINCE YOU’VE BEEN SO GOOD. I’LL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW.”

 

Mrs. Long began cleaning the table as the student’s watched in awe how strong she was in carrying the gigantic bowls that were more like sports arenas. Just then, Ms. Russo’s gigantic hand rose above the students as they began to rise and then slowly fall until Ms. Russo’s large olive thigh came to view. She was wearing a short black dress. Jon and the student’s eagerly awaited going back to their giant families and homes for the night.

 

Chapter 6

 

Ms. Russo and the miniature students held her in massive hand strolled into the main office. Since the student’s where only able to see what was above them, which was Ms. Russo’s long olive arm and gigantic hand holding the handle of their carrying case, they couldn’t see most of their giant parents and siblings towering above them in the waiting area. However, the thunder of their voices could be heard.

 

The students watched as their carrying case was lifted up past Ms. Russo’s mountainous chest, and rose till they met one of her gigantic one-story tall brown eyes.

 

“WELL, IT LOOKS LIKE MOST OF YOUR PARENTS OR SIBLINGS ARE HERE TO PICK YOU LITTLE GUYS UP, I’M GOING TO PASS YOU GUY’S OFF TO PRINCIPAL ROBINSON. SHE’S GOING TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION TO YOUR PARENTS OR SIBLINGS OR WHATEVER. IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUY’S AREN’T AS ANXIOUS AROUND US GIANTS, SHE IS GOING TO BRING IN EACH PERSON’S GIANT PARENTS OR SIBLINGS ONE AT A TIME IN ORDER TO CLAIM YOU TINY GUY’S, AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN TOLD, WELL I’M GOING TO HAND YOUR COMPARTMENT TO HER NOW.”

 

The students watched as Ms. Russo’s long arm and titanic fingers replaced their view again. She walked herself and the tiny students into Principal Robinson’s office.   Suddenly, the students watched, as they were being lifted and then placed into their towering principals ebony-colored hand, which was being held at chest level between the two teachers. Jon and his classmates stared up in amazement at the god-sized educators who where looking eye to eye. Principal Robinson is an African-American woman in her lower forties, with beautiful brown eyes, and black hair combed down. The giant’s began to speak.

 

“THANK YOU MS. RUSSO, FOR TAKING THE CLASS ALL THE WAY TO MY OFFICE.”

 

“IT WASN’T A PROBLEM.”

 

“VERY WELL, CYA LATER THEN.”

 

Jon watched as the mountainous chest of his titan English teacher turned and walked away. Then his attention was back on the giant principal holding the carrying case in the palm of her hand. That’s when Principal Robinson’s other god-sized hand lifted their prison by the handle so that she could carry it like a sandwich back to the top of her desk. The room began to slowly fall as the ebony giantess began to grow taller and taller the closer their room got to a tabletop.

 

“OKAY EVERYONE, OUT OF YOUR LITTLE BOX.”

 

Everyone scampered out and watched as their environment grew into their giant principal’s gigantic office. As soon as Jon walked out he noticed how big everything was around him again. Not that he hadn’t before, but it’s a different experience when out in the open rather than in the normal-sized, from his perspective, room. The students looked up as their giant principal was still standing, which made her presence all the more powerful. Jon watched has his towering guardian’s outstretched ebony hands landed mere feet, from his perspective, away from the class. He looked up as she began to speak.

 

“LIKE MS. RUSSO TOLD YOU, I WILL BRING ONE FAMILY IN AT A TIME TO COLLECT YOU. EACH OF YOU WILL BE GOING HOME IN A CARRYING CASE FOR SAFETY. I WILL BE PRESENT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY. I KNOW IT MUST BE A HORRIBLE FEELING NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK TO US GIANTS, BUT HOPEFULLY YOU’LL BE BACK TO NORMAL BY TOMORROW. HOPEFULLY YOU’LL BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE YOUR FAMILY.  STEP FORWARD IF YOU RECOGNIZE THE GIANTS ENTERING. TO BE SURE, I’LL HAVE THEM LOOK THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS TO MAKE SURE THEY DON’T BRING THE WRONG LITTLE HOME. THAT WOULD BE BAD.”

 

Principal Robinson’s long building-sized hand lifted up and over to the side of the table and picked up a massive magnifying glass. She then stretched upwards as she stood to her full height and looked out the window in front of her. Jon stared up in amazement at how powerful and godlike she looked at that very moment, as the class seemed so insignificant to her. Her eyes then darted back down the 600 feet or so it was to her desk looking at the micro-sized class in front of her.

 

“OKAY, I’M GOING TO GET THE FIRST FAMILY.”

 

The giant turned away from the class, as Jon and the rest of the tinies watched how graceful the giant principal walked out her door. With each football, the class felt the vibrations on the desk, but this time they weren’t as strong thanks to it being a carpeted floor.

 

“Man, it’s so weird looking up all the time at all the giants, I can’t wait to be big again,” Brad’s friend said.

 

“Yeah this is pretty weird. I’ve got a neck cramp already,” said Jenna, one of the hotties.

 

“I don’t know guys, I kind of like it. It’s so different and exciting, it’s gonna be weird going home to my giant family now though,” Jon said.

 

Just then, their giant principal returned with one petite-sized women, well for a normal-person she’d be petite. The giant’s walked to the desk as the students looked up to see if it was their now giant mother. The woman in her mid-forties was a beautiful Asian woman. Instantly, everyone knew that it was Sam Lee’s mom. The towering goddess was still looking at the giant Principal Robinson. Out of nowhere, the Asian God’s hand came into view and was about to smash the class, but missed them by feet. Her voice thundered above.

 

“SO WERE ARE THE TINY PEOPLE? MY SON BETTER NOT BE HARMED.”

 

The students watched in amazement at how the normally petite Asian women now towered over them unaware her giant hand almost flattened the class into the rough skin of her fingers. Jon looked up at the finger that was almost ten foot tall above them, then back at the giants and the conversation going on above their head.

 

“THEY’RE RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HAND. NOW REMEMBER, THEY STILL AREN’T THAT USE TO BEING AROUND GIANTS, SO TRY TO BE CAREFUL WHEN YOUR SON COMES HOME.”

 

Both giants looked down at the miniaturized class below in wonderment. The giant Asian moved her titanic hands out of the way and proceeded to get on her knees as she knelt next to the table. The student’s watched in amazement as her godlike chin was placed on the table sending vibrations that made the students fall over. They watched as her giant hand took hold of the magnifying glass looking for her son. Then her voice thundered on.

 

“SAM! OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS ARE SO TINY. I CAN’T EVEN MAKE YOU OUT THAT WELL WITH THE MAGNIFYING GLASS.”

 

Sam ran as fast as he could on the smooth surface of the wooden desk, to be seen he waving his arms up and down, stopping halfway in-between the class and his goddess mother. The giant women couldn’t believe her eyes; her son was smaller than a grain of rice.

 

“OH MY, HE REALLY IS SMALL. SO HOW DO I TAKE HIM HOME?”

 

Her wintery-fresh breath covered the crowd of cowering students. Sam stood still, looking at his giantess mother. Her enormous hands then came back into view as they hovered over the students and to their sides. She began to rise over the students again as she used her giant hands to stand up to her ever so imposing height. The class looked up in amazement as the two towering women stood high above. Sam couldn’t believe that he was looking up to see his mother’s belly-button pass the height of the table. It was a good five-stories taller than Sam from his vantage point. He could easily take a bath in it.

 

“WELL, WE HAVE A SPECIAL CARRYING CASE FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE.”

 

A giant ebony hand shot over the crowd of students as they watched what was happening. Her giant hand reappeared with an even smaller carrying-case than the classroom sized one that the students had been using. It looked the same, with a see-through roof.

 

The giant Asian women’s hand then appeared high above the class as they watched in amazement at the speed of the giant hands making the trade. Principal dropped the tiny box-room in the Asian’s hand. The godlike women then placed the object towards where Sam was located.

 

“OKAY, SO DO I JUST LET HIM GET IN AND THEN TAKE HIM AWAY?”

 

“YES MAM.”

 

The goddess Asian looked back down at her son as the students chained their heads watching what would happen.

 

“OKAY SAM, GET IN. I GUES WE’LL GO HOME NOW. THANK YOU PRINCIPAL ROBINSON FOR KEEPING HIM SAFE.”

 

“NO PROBLEM AT ALL. AGAIN, SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE.”

 

Jon walked as Sam walked into the tiny structure. The giant Asian women’s godlike hand appeared and picked up the miniscule object with her large thumb and for finger. Jon watched up in amazement as the women then placed the tiny box in her gigantic breast pocket. He couldn’t believe that it could fit into such a normally small pocket. The giants both nodded at each other then, the Asian goddess began to walk off with the tiny Sam.

Jon then turned his head up and looked high above at the remaining ebony giant who was watching the giant Asian leave.

 

“OKAY, I’LL GET THE NEXT FAMILY. BY THE WAY, YOU GUYS SHOULD LINE UP AND THEN STEP FORWARD WHEN YOU RECOGNIZE YOUR GIANT FAMILY. IT WOULD BE A LOT EASIER THAT WAY.”

 

The students did as they told and lined up in single file. Then the towering giant above walked off to grab the next family.

 

“Jesus, that giant women almost killed us,” Brad said. “You know, if your mom and sister come, they are probably going to be the tallest giants we’ve seen other than that ugly giant janitor. Thank god I won’t have to go home with them, that would be terrifying.”

 

“Yeah I know dude. Between my 5’11 mom, and 6’2 sister, It’s going to be weird looking way up at them,” Jon said. “I’m not looking forward to it.”

 

Just then, three giant figures appeared. Jon and his other classmates couldn’t believe their eyes. The two giant’s behind their principal towered over her by at least a full head. Jon and Brad knew that it was his blonde mother Diane and his 20-year-old brunette sister Amy. All three giants walked to the table with the miniature class as they stared up in awe. Unaware that they were there, the giants started talking.

 

“PRINCIAPL ROBINSON, I NEED TO MENTION THAT BRAD’S MOTHER CALLED ME AND SAID THAT I NEED TO TAKE HIM WITH ME AND AMY AS WELL. SHE WILL BE BY LATER TO PICK HIM UP.”

 

Brad couldn’t believe his eyes and ears as he watched and listened to the conversation from above. He was in awe as they were also two of the most beautiful women he’d ever see when he was normal-sized. Now they were goddess’. They both towered over the giant principal.

 

“SO WERE ARE THESE TINY STUDENT’S?” Amy’s voice boomed above.

 

“VERY WELL, I’M SURE HE HEARD THAT SINCE OUR VOICES ARE LIKE A P.A. SYSTERM TO THE LITTLE GUYS. THEY’RE STANDING ON THE TABLE BELOW US. USE THIS MAGNIFYING GLASS IF YOU’D LIKE.”

 

A giant ebony hand stretched over the student’s heads and handed the magnifying glass to the giant tan out-stretched hand of Amy. Amy’s giant face began to lower as she looked down at the tiny students sitting on the table in amazement. Jon’s mom also looked down from her imposing height at the tiny’s.

 

“I’LL BE SURE AND FIND JON AND BRAD MOM.”

 

Both Jon and Brad both walked forward from the line they were in as they looked up at the gods above. Both watched as Amy’s face came into view through the magnifying glass. She then began to crouch down to get a better look. Both Brad and Jon started jumping up and down. Suddenly, Amy’s other hand came into view high above, she began waving.

 

“OH MY GOD MOM, THEY ARE SO TINY. THEY’RE SO CUTE LIKE THIS. YOU’VE GOT TO SEE THEM.”

 

Amy then rose to her towering height of 6’2, which was more like 1,200 feet to the tiny students below. The two giants exchanged the magnifying glass. Soon, the giant blue eyes of Diane were looking through the glass. The giant mother crouched down looking for a better view at her tiny son and friend.

 

“WOW, THEY REALLY ARE SMALL. SO WE JUST LET THEM GO INTO THE CARRYING CASE AND TAKE THEM HOME?”

 

Diane’s giant fingers rose high above Jon and Brad as they looked up in fear, then saw them fly towards them. Both ducked thinking their lives were over but a good 5 feet away from their perspective was their new carrying case.

 

“YEP. THEN THEY’RE ALL YOURS. REMEMBER TO BE CAREFUL THOUGH. US GIANTS STILL SCARE THE LITTLE CLASS.”

 

Jon and Brad both walked into the new carrying case and looked up towards the ceiling at the three towering giants above. The class watched in amazement as Diane took the enormous purse from her shoulder, as did Jon and Brad. She made sure to place the building-sized accessory a good distance away from the class and Jon and Brad’s carrying case.

 

Jon and Brad then saw the god sized hand and fingers of Diane lift up their carrying case and gently place it into the open outside pocket of her purse.

 

“THANKS FOR PICKING UP YOUR SON AND HIS FRIEND.”

 

The giant ebony women could no longer be seen. Jon watched as his mother ‘s enormous shoulder came into view, as that’s all they could see as her purse swung around her arm. Their purse-prison began to move as the two giants walked to the car.

 

“MAN WE MUST BE HUUUGE COMPARED THEM,” Amy said.

 

“YEAH I KNOW. LET’S NOT STARTLE THEM. WE NEED TO GET THEM HOME SAFELY. THE WORLD IS GIANT TO THEM AND THE LAST THING THEY NEED TO DO IS GET LOST.” Diane’s voice thundered above.

 

Jon and Brad suddenly felt a falling sensation as Diane was lifting her purse from under her shoulder. They then saw Jon’s giant family up above. They also saw the car roof. Both giant faces disappeared the car door slammed and the engine roared. Jon was eager to get home, Brad was eager to get out of his current predicament of being in the clutches of the two giant’s high above.

 

Chapter 7

 

After a few minutes of awkward silence sitting in the carrying case placed inside Jon’s giant mother’s purse, the two miniature friends stared up looking at the shoulders of the giant women above, only able to see the towering arms of the giant family sitting in the front seat of the car, Brad finally spoke up.

 

“It’s so weird looking up at your giant mom and sister. I mean they’re tall when we’re normal sized, but now they are just the largest things I’ve ever seen. They’re Gods to us,” Brad said to his friend.

 

“Yeah, they are simply humongous.”

 

Suddenly, they’re little world began to vibrate rapidly and a loud ringing could be heard. Amy’s voice then thundered above.

 

“OH SORRY MOM, THAT’S MY PHONE, I FORGOT I PUT IT IN THAT FRONT POCKET OF YOUR PURSE. I’LL GET IT…YO TINY BROTHER AND BRAD, I’M ABOUT TO MOVE YOU GUY’S SINCE MY PHONE IS UNDER YOU.”

 

Both Jon and Brad stared up inside the purse as they watched as the godlike arm of Amy shift over revealing her beautiful face, high above. Jon watch as tree sized fingers lifted the tiny traveling case out of the purse.

 

“YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH THEM. LIKE PRINCIPAL ROBINSON SAID, THEY STILL AREN’T USE TO BE HANDLED BY US GIANTS.”

 

“DON’T WORRY MOM I WILL.”

 

Amy’s gigantic palm blocked the room of their compartment as both felt themselves falling. The giant removed her hand from the compartment. Brad was in heaven. Jon was not. They both looked up as they found their compartment’s new home to be in-between the sky-high tan walls that were Amy’s thighs. From up above they could only see Amy’s colossal chest as her face was blocked out. Her thighs rose above them like mountains as they were at least 200 feet tall. Her voice began to thunder above.

 

“OH HEY TAYLOR!...YEAH WE LITERALLY JUST PICKED THEM UP…WE SHOULD BE HOME IN ABOUT 2 MIN…YEAH YOU CAN COME AND SEE THEM…YEAH I KNOW, IT’S WEIRD THAT WE GET TO BE THE GIANTS FOR ONCE…I HATE SHRINKING TOO…ANYWAY SEE YOU SOON.”

 

Amy’s giant palm and hand came into view again as the room Jon and Brad were in was placed into the outstretched palm of Amy’s other gigantic hand. Jon and Brad both looked up in amazement able to see both the towering face of Amy and Diane as Amy held the tiny room inbetween the godlike women.

 

“SORRY I HAD TO PUT YOU GUYS RIGHT NEXT TO MY CROTCH. I DIDN’T WANT TO PUT YOU BACK INTO THE PURSE UNTIL I PUT MY PHONE BACK IN. ANYWAY SORRY.

 

They then felt there room being lowered, as the giant hand placed them back into the purse pocket. The giant hand left them there, and again Jon and Brad were looking at the arm’s of the giants from above. The giants then began to converse.

 

“WHY’D YOU INVITE ANOTHER GIANT OVER, THEY AREN’T GOING TO LIKE BEING SURROUND BY THREE OF US.”

 

The car came to a stop as they were apparently at Jon’s house. Suddently the titanic hand of Diane came into view as she picked up the giant purse and placed it under her shoulder leaving nothing but a giant women’s underarm to look at while the two giants kept speaking.

 

“WELL IT’S NOT OFTEN THAT WE HAVE LITTLE PEOPLE AT THE HOUSE. USUALLY WE ARE THE SHRUNKEN ONES.  I JUST WANTED TO SHOW TAYLOR HOW SMALL THEY ARE.”

 

“FINE BUT IT BETTER BE FOR A FEW MINUTES AND THAT’S IT.”

 

A door opened and slammed and Jon heard the giant footfalls of his mom and sister on their hardwood floor. Diane’s giant hand took her purse off her shoulder and placed it onto the kitchen table. Her godlike fingers reached into the purse and took out the miniature friends. Jon and Brad both looked up as they saw the hand descend and place them onto a table in the kitchen.

 

“OKAY LITTLE GUYS, IT’S SAFE TO COME OUT NOW.”

 

Both Jon and Brad started walking out of their confined room and looked around them. Standing high above them was both Diane and Amy, they were the tallest giants that the boy’s had yet to encounter. Looking around the kitchen Jon could see a fridge bigger than any building he’d ever seen and cabinets that went on for a mile. He also saw the kitchen counter which was a good 300 feet taller than the table he was currently sitting on. The giants above continued to watch the tiny people below in amazement.

 

“MAN THEY ARE TINY. BEING 6’2 MOST DUDES DON’T SEE EYE TO EYE WITH ME. THIS SITUATION IS MUCH DIFFERENT.”

 

Both the giant mom and daughter began to lower their titanic bodies into a sitting position. Both still towered over the microscopic Jon and Brad. Both tilted their heads up looking at the giants in amazement.

 

“DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE COOL IF I HELD THEM MOM? I MEAN AFTERALL, WHEN WILL I GET TO HAVE THIS POWER…I MEAN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN.”

 

“I DON’T KNOW…HOW BOUT I DO IT FIRST. I MEAN TO SEE HOW WE SHOULD DO IT.”

 

Brad couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He was going to be held by the goddess’ high above. The huge hands of Diane and Amy settled next to the miniature friends.

They both looked up at the fingers towering 10 feet above them.

 

“I’LL GO GET A SPOON, YOU STAY HERE AMY AND KEEP A WATCH OVER THEM.”

 

Jon and Brad watched as the woman rose and towered over the sitting giant and themselves. She grew taller and taller till the titan walked over to the drawer to gather a gigantic spoon.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

Each giant step caused the boys to fall over. Both looked up as Jon’s giant sister remained looking at them. Brad turned his attention to her gigantic sized finger and walked over too it.

 

“HEY LITTLE GUY, DON’T MOVE. YOU’LL GET TO BE IN MY GIANT HANDS IN A MINUTE, NO NEED TO BE A HERO.”

 

The towering mother started to make her return.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

She stood high above the tiny students sitting on the table. Brad and Jon both looked up as they saw her begin to lower herself into her giant chair. The two god’s stared down in amazement. Diane’s giant hand appeared over the boys with the imposing spoon in hand. She lowered the spoon in front of the boy’s and then her voice rose from above.

 

“HEY LITTLE GUY’S GET ON THE SPOON PLEASE.”

 

Brad and Jon both did as the giant Diane said. The spoon rose until it was chest level with the giant mother. They then began their decent into the outstretched palm of Diane who was holding them in front of her mountainous chest. The world began to turn as the spoon they were in tipped them over till the fell into the soft flesh of Diane’s giant palm.

 

Jon and Brad both got up and looked high above to see the two giants watching them in Diane’s hand.

 

“WOW THEY REALLY ARE SMALL, I CAN’T EVEN FEEL THEM.”

 

Diane’s blue eye’s came into view as she tried to focus in on the tiny people.

 

“WHICHEVER ONE IS JON, WAVE TO ME. HAHA. I CAN’T MAKE YOU OUT BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU.”

 

Jon started walking forward on the surface making sure he didn’t trip over any of the grooves on her hand and began waving up to his giantess mother. Amy’s giant brown eye’s suddenly came closer to watch the action taking place on her mother’s outstretched hand.

 

“IS IT MY TURN NOW?”

 

Amy then stood up to her full height, even taller than the current giant that Brad and Jon were standing on. Both boys’ looked up as the giant’s began to speak about them as if they were a possession. Amy’s large hand moved to the side of the hand that Jon and Brad were currently standing on. They looked over and saw that it had to be a good 20 feet longer than the giant hand they were in. Both then looked back up at the God’s above.

 

“SURE, HERE YOU GO.”

 

The giant hand tipped over, causing the boys to fall over each other into the other palm. Each stood up and then looked back up at the giant faces hovering above.

 

“YOU REALLY CAN’T FEEL THEM, THIS ISN’T AS EXCITING AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. YOU KNOW WHAT, I’M GOING TO PUT THEM ON THE GROUND FOR A SECOND JUST TO SEE IF WE CAN EVEN SEE THEM. THAT WAY WE’LL KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE IF THEY GET LOST IN THE GIANT WORLD.”

 

Jon and Brad fell onto Amy’s giant palm as it descended down onto the ground. She then tilted her hand over as the micro-boys fell onto the hard tile floor of the kitchen. Both looked up in wonderment at the now shear size of the towering Diane who was standing at her full height. They watched as Amy began to grow and grow as she stood back up, towering over even the giant Diane. Both giants looked down and had their titanic hands at their sides. They looked like the statues of Greek Gods.

Standing somewhere between 1,000-1,200 feet, they both may have been taller.

 

“WOW THEY ARE TINY FROM UP HERE, THEY MUST THINK WE ARE SOME GIANT FREAKS. ONE STEP AND THEY’RE GONE FOR GOOD.”

 

“DON’T SAY THAT, THAT’S YOUR BROTHER DOWN THERE.”

 

Both boys looked ahead at the towering feet in front of them. Both titan’s were wearing simple black flats, they’re ankles had to be at least five or six stories above them.

 

A giant echo radiated through out the house. Another giant was at the door. Amy’s giant feet launched upwards and over the tiny Jon and Brad as they walked the goddess walk to the door. Both then turned their attention to the giant Diane high above. She reached over onto the table and picked something up, dropping it back on the ground. It was their carrying case.

 

“OKAY BOYS, BACK INTO YOUR ROOM THING. THE FLOOR ISN’T A GOOD PLACE WITH TWO GIANTS AROUND HERE, LET ALONE THREE.”

 

Both walked in and took a seat as they watched a giant hand lift them up and place them back on the table where the towering women’s legs could no longer be seen except for the top of her waist. Jon and Brad watched as the giant Diane walked away to bring back the giant Amy and the new giant that neither had seen before, Taylor.

 

Their footfalls could all be heard as could their thunder voices as they made their way into the kitchen where the carrying case with the miniature people waited in peace.

 

Chapter 8

 

As Jon and Brad both waited for the three giants to return they began to get a little nervous after never meeting Amy’s friend, Taylor, before.

 

“I wonder what she looks like? I hope she’s not taller than your mom or sister, I really am getting sick up looking up at giant people all day as they talk to us like babies,” Brad said.

 

“Yeah, I’m starting to get sick of it too. At least you get to leave my family in a little bit,” Jon responded.

 

Jon and Brad both looked above at their plexi-glass ceiling waiting for the Gods to allow them to come out of the tiny room. Vibrations started to shake their compartment as the three giants made their way into the kitchen. Both Brad and Jon looked up as high as they could, but couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, tree-like fingers stretched over their heads taking their room into a massive palm.

 

“THERE IN THIS LITTLE THING, YOU PROBABLY CAN’T SEE THEM, SO I’LL GO GET A BOWL FROM THE CABINET TO PUT THEM IN.”

 

Amy then walked over to the cabinet and took out a white bowl. Her giant palm left their view as they felt themselves being placed onto the kitchen counter. Her giant palm returned as they left the solid ground only to be placed inside of a white bowl, with Amy’s godlike face peering down on them from high above. Surrounding them were high glossy, white walls that raised high into the air. Jon watched in amazement as both of his sister’s giant hands came into view as she lifted up the bowl with the miniture carrying case inside. She became larger and larger as she dropped the bowl onto the table.

 

“OKAY MINI DUDES, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW AND LOOK AT MY GIANT FRIEND TAYLOR SO SHE CAN SEE YOU.”

 

Before they walked out all three giants came into view as their massive chests and heads looked down upon the tiny boys’ traveling case. Both boy’s looked up in amazement at the size of Diane and Amy and Taylor, who was as giant as Jon’s mother. She had long blond hair, with soft porcelain skin. All three giants stretched up as high as they could peering their eye’s down waiting for them to walk out.

 

“I never thought I’d be looking up at three goddess,” Brad said.

 

 

“Hey, two of those goddess’ happen to be my mom and sister. So, watch what you say.”

 

Both boys scurried out of their safe confines and looked back up at the giants way above them. All three giants looked far below as they saw the miniature ants walk onto the white bowl. This made the mini students feel less human as the giants began their own conversation above.

 

“MAN THEY ARE TINY, I CAN’T EVEN SEE THEM. COULD I MOVE THAT CASE IN THE BOWL.”

 

Taylor’s long porcelin fingers reached into the bowl as the boys watched the giant move their previous case outside the bowl and out of view. Both looked up at the towering giant’s chest hovering above the bowl as she placed down the carrying case.

 

“YOU COULD PICK UP THE BOWL IF YOU CAN’T SEE THEM, TAYLOR.”

 

“THANKS AMY, THEY’RE JUST SO SMALL. I CAN’T BELIEVE WE LOOK LIKE THAT TO THEM.”

 

The boy’s looked up as Taylor’s ginormous thumbs appeared on the side of the bowl, which was as large as the two giant hands of their care-holders. The boy’s both fell onto the floor of the bowl as they rose higher and higher toward the godlike face of Taylor. Her giant eyes looked at them, waiting for them to do something interesting.

 

The other two Gods’ face’s appeared around the bowl, completely surrounding the tiny Jon and Brad. Their world began to fall again as the giants seemed to get higher and higher, until the bowl was placed back on the table.

 

“WELL THAT WAS COOL I GUESS, WE SHOULD GO STUDY FOR OUR TEST TOMORROW AMY. THIS ISN’T AS INTERESTING AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE.”

 

“YEAH. THIS IS KIND OF RUN ITS COURSE.”

 

Jon and Brad watched as two of the giants left, leaving Jon’s statuesque mother Diane. Her voice then thundered above.

 

“WELL YOU GUY’S MUST BE BORED, HOW BOUGHT I FIND SOMETHING FUN FOR YOU LITTLE’S TO DO WHILE WE WAIT FOR BRAD’S GIANT MOM TO COME AND PICK HIM UP.”

 

Diane’s gigantic hand reached around the edge of the bowl lifting them up from the table and onto the countertop. The bowl then suddenly began to turn to its side as the miniature boys rolled over each other and onto the granite countertop, giving them a better view of the giant above and the vast kitchen. The god-sized mother then took a seat at a nearby barstool. Both of her giant elbows hit the counter top a good 300 feet away from the boy’s on both sides. Her giant face looked back down onto the countertop.

 

“WHAT WOULD TWO TINY PEOPLE WANT TO EXPLORE IN A WORLD OF GIANTS? I REALLY CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING. IF I WAS TINY I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO EXPLORE…”

 

Both Jon and Brad looked up at the towering giant above wondering where there next adventure would take them.

 

“WELL I CAN’T JUST LET YOU GUY’S WALK AROUND. ONE OF US GIANTS WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY STEP ON YOU. I GUESS I’LL JUST LET YOU STAY ON THE COUNTER UNTIL BRAD’S MOM COME’S OVER.”

 

The giant mother got up and walked away from where she was. Both watched in awe as the towering goddess got up and left the two miniatures on the counter.

 

“Man, well this sucks, we can’t do anything,” Brad said.

 

“I know. Well you’re mom will probably be hear soon, and then maybe we’ll be back to normal-size tomorrow,” Jon said.

 

After a few minutes of sitting and waiting for something to happen, the house phone started ringing. Diane’s towering form came back into the room faster than normal determined to pick up the massive phone sitting on the countertop.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

BOOM.

 

The boy’s watched as her giant hand and arm soared above their head and grabbed the titanic phone and opened her mouth to say something but stopped. She stood there in all her giant glory as the boy’s watched waiting to see what would happen. Her hand then soared back over them as the giant phone was placed back down.

 

“THAT WAS THE SCHOOL, THEY SAID THAT THE MATTER-REDUCER HAS BEEN FIXED AND WE CAN COME BACK RIGHT AWAY TO RENLARGE YOU GUYS. YOU WON’T BE STUCK IN A WORLD OF GIANTS ANYMORE!”

 

The boy’s looked at each other relieved. Diane’s titanic fingers reached over to the table and grabbed the carrying case and placed it next to the miniscule boys. They rushed into the room to get a seat. Diane’s gigantic palm came into view as they were raised and then lowered back into the front pocket of the colossal purse. Both looked up and watched as Diane’s giant faced was again replaced by her underarm as they began to sway with the purse as the giant women walked outside and to the car. They were then lifted under her shoulder and into the passenger seat as they looked up and saw the God looking back down at them.

 

“I’LL GET YOU GUY’S THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.”

 

Her giant face disappeared and the boy’s waited anxiously to get back to the school. A few minutes later the car came to the stop. Diane’s giant hand grabbed her purse and placed it under her arm again as she walked back to the giant principal’s office.

 

Chapter 9

 

The boy’s both stared up at the underside of Jon’s giant mother as they swung inside the giant purse as she made her way into the office. Diane’s long fingers came into view and lifted up the little prison out of the purse pocket. Both boys felt themselves being lowered as they finally stopped. Diane’s giant hand moved out of the way, and three giant faces hovered hundreds of feet above the boy. Not only was the towering Diane looking down on them, but so was the Asian goddess from early and their ebony tower of a principal.

 

“NICE TO MEET YOU, I’M SAM LEE’S MOTHER. I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THEM,” the Asian woman’s voice thundered.

 

“YEAH ITS REALLY WEIRD. BY THE WAY, BRAD AND JON, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW, YOUR TINY CLASSMATES SEEM TO BE WAITING FOR YOU. SO SHOULD ME AND MRS. LEE GO TO THE WAITING ROOM?”

 

Both boy’s watched as the giant’s talked above. They walked out of their carrying case where they could see they were a few hundred feet away from the other pint-sized students. They began their walk towards their micro-sized classmates as the giant’s talked above.

 

“YES PLEASE. THANKS LADIES FOR BRINGING THEM BACK. AS SOON AS YOU’D LEFT THE MATTER-REDUCER WAS FIXED. TOUGH LUCK I GUESS.”

 

Everyone in the classroom looked up in awe at how much larger Jon’s mom Diane was compared to the petite Asian woman, who was breast level on her. Diane also was a good-head taller than Principal Robinson. Regardless, they all looked like God’s too the students.

 

Diane and Mrs. Lee turned to leave, as the student’s watched as the giants left the room together. Standing above them by a good 600 feet, was their giant principal.

 

“OKAY, IT LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE IS HERE. WE ARE GOING TO FIRST NEED TWO VOLUNTEERS TO GROW BACK FIRST IN ORDER TO HELP ME WITH THE MACHINE. THE TWO OF YOU NEED TO STEP FORWARD SO I CAN DISTINGUISH YOU BETWEEN THE REST OF YOU ANTS.”

 

Instantly, Eva and Jenna ran as far to the edge of the table as they could. Everyone watched in anger, wishing they had done the same thing. A giant ebony hand fell from the sky with a giant spoon.  Jon watched as the tiny students climbed up onto the spoon a good 200 feet away from where he was on the table. The spoon rose high into the air above the students heads as they watched the giant ebony tower walk towards the other side of the room. Everyone sat in complete silence waiting for the now three giants to return and make them big again.

 

A flash of bright light shot through the room as the students wondered what happened. A moment later, three women started walking towards the tiny students left on the table as they watched from below at the women who became larger and larger the closer they got. Jon and his classmates watched as the gods stopped in front of them. Eva looked like a Hispanic goddess from the students standing on the table at their waste level. Jenna was a blond bombshell at this size. Their voices thundered above.

 

“OH MY GOD! WE LOOKED LIKE THAT JENNA! I CAN’T EVEN SEE WHO IS WHO. WE REALLY WERE SMALL!”

 

“YOU’RE RIGHT, THEY’RE TINY.”

 

Suddenly, a giant Hispanic hand and a giant white hand landed on both sides of the students entrapping them in a 10-foot wall of flesh as their 30-foot long fingers formed a triangle around the group.

 

“EVA, WE COULD EASILY FIT LIKE 100 OF THESE LITTLE PEOPLE IN HOUR HAND, THIS IS AMAZING.”

 

The students watched from in-between their giant-sized classmates fingers as the God’s conversed above. A giant ebony hand came down from above blocking the student’s view of what was happening. They noticed the giant hand move the two other hands that kept the class entrapped. A sense of relief went over the miniaturized class as the giant’s above came back into view.

 

“ENOUGH, NOW YOU GIRLS GO WHEEL THE MATTER-REDUCER OVER HERE NOW, SO YOU CAN HELP MAKE YOUR CLASSMATES BIG AGAIN. THEY HAVE TO BE TIRED OF WATCHING THEIR WORLD FROM DOWN THERE, AS YOU TWO SHOULD PERSONALLY KNOW,” Principal Robinson stern voice thundered.

 

The student’s watched as their towering titan’s of classmates walked away to retrieve the mini’s salvation. Their godlike principal remained standing above them as her giant hand stretched over the class getting the classroom sized traveling case placing it next to the students.

 

“NOW GET IN SO WE CAN PUT YOU ON THE GROUND INSTEAD OF HAVING YOU ALL RENLARGE BACK ON THE TABLE, BREAKING IT.”

 

The miniature students walked in silence into the traveling case and took their seats.

 

“EVA, GET THIS CASE AND PLACE IT ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF THE REDUCER FOR ME PLEASE, WHILE I GO AND TURN ON THE MACHINE.”

 

Jon looked up as a gigantic tan palm took a hold of the miniature carrying-case.  The student’s felt a falling sensation as they could feel themselves land on the carpet 500 feet below the table. The giant hand removed revealing the all-imposing ground level view of their Hispanic goddess classmate, Eva, crouching over them. Jenna, their other giant classmate joined her on the other side.

 

“OKAY EVERYONE, GET OUT SO ME AND JENNA OVER HER CAN MAKE YOU GIANTS AGAIN LIKE US.”

 

The class walked out for the first time on to the long strands of carpet. They looked up at their protectors as they began to rise to their full heights.  Jon looked in front and back of him noticing he was surround by 20-foot tall toes in open-toed sandals. He looked back up at his giant classmates high above.

 

“MAN THEY SURE ARE SMALL. MY LITTLE TOE COULD CRUSH MULTIPLE OF THEM.”

 

The student’s watched as Eva’s gigantic feet stepped over them to stand by her giant friend Jenna, the two looked back down one last time at their miniscule classmates far below. The giants then walked toward the giant principal operating the machine.

 

“OKAY TIME TO MAKE YOU BIG AGAIN.”

 

A flashlight engulfed the students. A second later they were normal-sized again.

 

Epilogue

 

A couple of week’s after the accidental shrinking accident and then the actual shrinking class. Jon couldn’t believe how much he’d miss being tiny. As he laid on his couch on a Sunday morning an advertisement showed on the T.V.

 

“Tired of you’re boring life? Need some excitement? Then move to Micropolis. Starting next month, reserve you’re space in one of the first micro-cities to be developed for the problem with overcrowding. We’ll even pay for you to fly to New York City and be apart of the first mass shrinking to use the newly created mass matter-reducers. For more information, call us at the number below and we’ll send you a free video of everything you’d get for making the change in height. This is brought to you by the new department of miniaturization.”

 

Jon picked up the phone as soon as the number came onto the screen.