- Text Size +

Chapter 4.

 

 

“Lizzy, please get me a pen and paper, so I can keep track of every transaction in the game. We don’t want to give cheaters a chance here.”

“I’m not a cheater!”

“I didn’t say you were.” He looked at her challenging. She got up to get the paper. What a sight she makes, Joel thought.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding! I trust you guys to play fair. Sit down please”.

The game had barely started when the pizza arrived. He had to fight the wind to open the front door.

“You guys are lucky; this is the last delivery for tonight.” The pizza boy said. Joel mumbled a thank you and went inside. The door slammed shut. Lizzy had ordered a lot, five pizzas, two tomato soup and bread. As he carried it back to the room, Joel noticed that he was walking on his pant sleeves and that he had to bend his toes with every step for his shoes not to get away from his feet. He knew it was the medication, but wasn’t ready to accept that he had gotten smaller. The food would help, he told himself.

Fifteen minutes later, the pizzas were all gone. Mark had eaten one and a half, Lizzy the rest. Joel was still working on his soup. Ninety minutes later, with several heated transactions being completed, some other ones omitted, and a lot of arguing in between, Mark emerged as the winner. The bank was pretty sure the game had been played fairly, and he was impressed with the way Mark had negotiated.  

Outside was now in full on blizzard mode. They could hear the wind tearing at the house, and thick snow fell from the sky. The clock indicated it was past eleven now, and Joel send Mark to bed. He went upstairs with him and had to conclude that his little nephew came up to his shoulder now. Mark was too busy reveling in his victory to notice. When he was in bed Joel went back and on the stairs almost tripped on his pants.

During the game, especially after eating the pizzas, Joel had been mesmerized watching Lizzy. He felt he could almost see her grow. She had insisted on turning the heat up inside, but Joel said it was ridiculous to sit in nothing but a top while a blizzard raged outside. She came back changed into sweatpants and with a blanket around her shoulders. The blanket was gone when Joel came back downstairs. He was eyeing her breasts; a good amount of their young skin was showing in the stretchy top. She was standing next to the table waiting for him. She was now twice his size, the top of his head barely reaching the small of her waist. She was holding a monopoly hotel and smiling at him.

“You did it again?!”

“I could get away with anything this time around, you weren’t  paying much attention this time.”

“Bullshit. I’d like you to tell me what street it was on.” No answer. He didn’t care about the game. “Still, it is hard to look away from you, you’re stunning,” This made her smile. She walked over to him, put her hands in her sides and filled his view.

“You really think I’m beautiful?”

“Are you kidding? You’re a babe. Lift me up and I’ll tell it to your face.”

“Can I really?!”

“Pick me up? Well, I don’t know if you’re strong enough, actually.”

Of course, reverse psychology worked on an eleven year old girl. She put her arms under his and lifted him to face her.

“You are gorgeous, Liz.” He kissed her lips, and she returned the kiss eagerly. Her mouth more than twice covered his, and for a moment they were both lost in the kiss. She hugged him tightly to her upper body. He could feel the softness of her boobs on either side of him. I’m not sleeping in the guest room, Joel thought. Lizzy put him down and he was once again overwhelmed by her size and her perfect body. He could not see past her enormous breasts to her face, but he knew she had a broad smile stuck on her face.

Outside the tempest raged on. Joel thought it might be a good idea to check the pantry for food. There was no forecast on how long this storm would last, as it was now slowly heading east. There were plenty supplies stored away, and Lizzy ate several boxes of food. Joel had by now figured out that any food was directly transferred into body mass. He himself tried to eat some as well, but he did not regain his. Instead, he seemed to dwindle faster when he ate.

After a particular bad wind had torn at the house, Joel told Liz that he felt responsible, and it wouldn’t be safe for her to sleep by herself. She replied that she was very afraid and needed protection. They both laughed at the way this sounded, but neither of them wanted to sleep alone. Joel found a shirt to wear for the night. It reached to below his knees.  Liz had to laugh.

“You look so cute in your shirt.” She was wearing a shirt herself, but it was too tight. None of her clothes seemed to fit anymore except some tops and panties, so she settled on one of each as nightwear. Walking into her room behind his niece, Joel’s vision was mostly filled by her round butt that was only covered by the tiniest piece of undergarment. They lay awake facing each other until past midnight, telling stories and listening to the storm. Her face twice his size, he could sometime see it stretch further across the pillow. She had gathered extra blankets from her parents’ bedroom to cover her legs, which were mostly outside the bed. When they finally turned off the light, he crawled up against her back and fell asleep.

When the alarm sounded the next day, Joel woke up to the sounds of the storm. He felt as though he woke up from a drunken night, and had to focus for a moment to figure out where he was. The bed had white sheets with penguins on them. Pink walls surrounded him. The events of yesterday came flooding back and he looked to his left. An enormous face was smiling at him: she had heard the alarm as well. Throughout the night, her body had processed the food and continued to grow, while he had been shrinking. The familiar face was over half as tall as the entire length of his body.

“Good morning, cousin.” It said.

“Good morning. How are you feeling?”

“Better than ever.” The face came closer and kissed his face.

His penis became erect. He noticed he was still wearing a t-shirt, but it contained all of his body except his feet. He climbed out of it and went to the window to look at the weather. Everything was white. He was pretty sure they were snowed in. Walking to the hallway to phone his and her school, he had to climb over two shapely legs that were bending across the room. Her eyes followed him. He had to stand on a chair to get to the phone. The line was dead.

“No school today”, he yelled into Mark’s bedroom, and hurried back to bed.

As he climbed in, a huge hand was pointing at his erection.

“Is that for me?” Lizzy said.

“Ehm, yes?”

“So you don’t think I’m a freak?”

“Lizzy, I think you are pretty much the best looking girl on the planet.” It was true. Her top had lost the battle during the night, and when he climbed in he could see how perfect her body really was. She was slim, with a slim waist which widened into a lovely butt. Her upper body had the most exciting boobs he had ever seen. They were spherical, with small nipples and didn’t hang either way, but pointed perkily upward. What was outside of the bed were her legs and her round butt. Her skin was so smooth and soft that he wanted to hug and kiss it forever.

“Joel, I think I love you. Ever since Christmas I’ve been in love with you.”

“I love you to, Lizzy”

He kissed her again, longer, her lips covering his eyes and mouth, her tongue wetting all of it. She stopped when she realized her saliva was all over her cousin.

“Isn’t this weird?”

“Don’t worry about that, this is the hottest thing I’ve ever done. Please continue! You can even put your lips around my head.”

She immediately did so, and Joel found his head inside of her mouth, her powerful tongue lovingly licking his face. He tried to kiss her back, his tongue touching hers but being no match for it. It was the greatest feeling. He pulled out to breathe.

“That was amazing.” Lizzy said.

“Incredible.” Joel said. “How about some breakfast.”

“Don’t go.” She begged.

“My dear, I will be right back!”

He ran out the room, her longing eyes following him. Taking the stairs, reaching the pantry and getting the food posed more of a challenge to his reduced self that he thought, but he filled up two bags of bread and spreads and fruits and ham and carried it back up. He had tried all the doors to the outside world, but none of them budged. He didn’t care. All he cared about was getting back to her. He jumped over her legs, after hugging and admiring them for a moment. He made himself a ham and cheese sandwich and set on the edge of the bed. He offered to make her a sandwich, but she just ate the items he brought up one by one. She had finished both bags before he finished his sandwich, and grabbed him with a huge hand back to bed.  She lay on her side now, and moved in to kiss his face again. A long kiss this time, her tongue playing with his head. When he exited her mouth, he knew he was to her even smaller now.

“Oh Joel, that was the best.”

“Lizzy…”

He maneuvered himself down the bed, and under the blankets he found her heavy breasts. They were resting on top of each other, their smooth surface was incredibly attractive. He positioned himself so that they completely filled his vision before he extended his arm and touched her fresh, young breast. Lizzy was looking at him marveling, as if it had never occurred to her that someone could be interested in her bosom. He put both hands on her top breast now, somewhat pushing, reveling at its firmness and the smoothness of her skin. He looked up and saw her smiling face looking down at him.

“Go ahead. You can touch them, they’re all yours.”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you.”

“Yes.”

He moved closer to her breasts. He couldn’t believe it, he was laying in front of his eleven year old niece’s tits, both of which were larger than his entire being. He hugged himself to her, and put his face to her right nipple. He simply could not reach the left one, he would have to stand up to reach it. As he was touching the tip, it became hard. He noticed their size difference increasing fast. He put his mouth around her aroused nipple and slowly sucked on it. He could hear Lizzy let out a moan through the bed sheets. A giant hand came into the bed, and pushed him harder into her breast. He continued to suck, opening his mouth wide to accommodate her dark pink nipple. She arched her back, and rolled on her back, her hand massaging him into her. His feet were on the edge of the breast, and he could feel the outline. His toes did not touch any other skin because of the uprightness with which the teens boobs stood on her chest. He heard things falling over as she rolled. He heard the door opening. She held him still against herself. Joel heard a voice talking to her.

“…” He couldn’t make out what the voice was saying. Lizzy’s replies he heard loud and clear.

“Yes! I know I grew a lot, but there is not much we can do.”

… “Yeah you can call them, did you try the phone yet?”

… “He’s not in the guestroom? Maybe he’s out clearing snow.”

… “I’m not going to school, look at me! And the weather doesn’t allow for it anyway.”

… “That’s up to you, but I don’t think you should.”

… “Yes, I would like some breakfast.”

… “Why would you offer it if you’re not going to get it for me!”

… “Thank you.”

… “I don’t know, Mark. Is the TV working?”

… “Then just keep watching the news for updates.”

The door shut again, the hand took hold of Joel and pulled him out of the blankets. She put him on the pillow, which was taller than he was and gave him a concerned look.

“That was Mark.” Joel stated.

“Yeah. He’s kind of upset with me.”

“It must be, seeing his sister like that. Are you going downstairs?”

“Only if the heat is working, none of my clothes will fit me and my room is too small for me now, I cannot lay here comfortably.”

“I can see that.” He looked across the room. Her could not see the bed, her torso covered all of it. Her legs were arched up like a bridge, her knees near the ceiling. When she had rolled on her back, these seemingly endless legs had caused quite a chaos. “Tell you what. I’ll go downstairs, fiddle with the heating and make sure Mark sees me. I’ll try to get in touch with someone, your parents or mine, and let them know we’re ok.”

“Thanks.”

Mark was making breakfast for his inhumanly tall sister when he saw his babysitter come into the kitchen. Strange things were going on in his home, his cousin was less than half his size.

“What’s going on with you and Liz?!”

“Hand me one of those jams and the toast please.” He handed it to him.

While he chewed on the toast, he told Mark: “You know Lizzy has a growth disorder, and was taking medication. Well, they were causing her a lot of pain and depression, so she quit. Now the growth is back, and somehow she infected me last night. It seems to have a reverse effect on me.”

“Why aren’t you upset about this?”

“Believe me, I am. But there is nothing I can do at the moment, and I’m sure there is some way to reverse the growth and shrinking that has been going on. We need to make sure we can last here. Is the TV working?”

“No.”

“I’ll figure something out, you go and take this to your sister.”

Mark carried a full tray upstairs. Joel checked the heating, turned it on and waited for it to start heating. It worked fine. Then he looked in the garage for a radio, for batteries in the kitchen drawer. He scanned the frequencies for a while and found the emergency radio. He waited until Mark came back and told him to keep listening and try to work his way outside. Then Joel wanted to run back upstairs, but he had to use his hands to climb the steps. He collected bed sheets from the linen closet and took them downstairs into the living. He heard something stirring upstairs.

Lizzy came down feet first. She had wrapped her magnificent body in sheets, and the palms of her hands supported her upper part. Her feet could not be positioned on the steps, so she sort of slided down. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs. When her feet reached him, she could sit her ass on the top step. His eyes were level with her shin. She must have eaten Mark’s breakfast, and Joel delighted at the thought. He stepped aside, opened the door to the living and she glided her legs through it. Joel stood by and watched the sheet clad goddess pass him by. She had to twist her body a few times, especially when her hips had to pass through the door, but she was not that much wider there than the rest of her body. Crashing noises came from the living room, even though he had moved some furniture. To get the angle right, she had her back turned to him when she moved her head, which was bigger in every way than he was, into the living room. A shining mass of long dark blonde hair moved passed him. Once inside, she stretched out all the way. The transportation of her tremendous form had caused Joel to grow very hard.

“Aw, did you put those in here?” She grabbed the linen.

“They’re all yours” He echoed her. She looked embarrassed and he smiled at her.  

“The TV is out, but I got a radio working and Mark is listening for any updates.” He was proud to be taking care of business. Mark heard his name and came out of the kitchen.

“Report!” Joel said in a mock military voice.

Mark saluted. “There is no prediction on when the storm is going to pass. It’s a freak occurrence. Our part of the country is hit hardest, almost everything is covered in lots and lots of snow. That’s pretty much all they know.”

“And what do you think we should do?”

“I don’t know.”

“All right. Lizzy cannot go out –it’s too cold. I think one of us,” he pointed at his nephew and himself, “ should climb on the roof and see what our surroundings look like. I don’t think we should get out of here but we need information, even though we’re probably safest inside.”

Mark immediately volunteered. Joel told him not to take any risks and report back. As soon as the boy had left, Lizzy grinned at him and grabbed his body with one hand. Her head was on the couch and she kissed him. She could put his shoulders into her mouth as well this time, and she licked him all over. His head inside her mouth saw her white teeth, and her enormous tongue going over his body. Her hand let go, for a moment, then was back, although there was no need. Her lips covered his entire midsection, and at one point she started to lightly suck on him, moving her lips across his body. She opened and closed her mouth to let him breathe regularly, but when he tapped her, so pulled him out and held him above her face.

“Are you ok? I just love kissing you all over.”

“Yeah yeah, I’m fine. It was getting kind of limited air in there.” She put him on the floor and rolled on her side to keep looking at him. She had again increased in size. He walked into the sheets that covered her, and gave another visit to her bosom. Their size was just mindboggling to him, an eleven year old should not sport tits like these he thought, there must have been some other hormones in Porvenural.

“Are those real?” He joked.

“Oh yes, they’re real. Didn’t you know, all the women in the family develop their boobies when they’re young. My mom had a c-cup when she was twelve. Mine started at ten and they’re really sped up lately.”

This was even hotter to him somehow. He went for the nipple again, and found it already hard. He knew he was smaller than ever and she wouldn’t stop growing soon so he opened wide and tried to put it into his mouth. He could not fit all of her in his mouth, but with his lips stretch apart all the way, he could get the tip in. It was uncomfortable, but it turned him on. He licked the flat part that was in his mouth.

“Oh Joel, I can feel you on me, please don’t stop. Ooooh.” Lizzy moaned.

He was turned on more, and stretching his arms wide tried to grab her. All his hands could reach was an endless wall of breast with incredibly soft, perfect skin. He heard her continue to moan, louder and louder and this encouraged him to lick her perfect nipple faster and harder. The nipple was hard in his mouth, and his tongue probed every crevice of the rough top. After a while he knew that the indents were more sensitive and he focused on those. He put his hands on the base of the nipple which was outside of his mouth, then squeezing it, then caressing her areola, or the border between the areola and the breast, which was somewhat protruding. After a few minutes it stated to hurt, the nipple had grown too big ad was stretching his mouth. He had to detach himself from her glorious boob and pushed his body away.

“Please don’t stop!” Lizzy demanded.

“I’m sorry babe, you’re just too big for my tiny mouth”.

She understood. “Joel Joel Joel, that was the best feeling I’ve ever had.”

Chapter

 

She kissed him again in the way she knew, his body disappearing just that bit more inside of her mouth. She was careful though, and he was inside for not too long. She held him in front of her young face. They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time.

“Can I lay in between your boobs for a while.”

“Hahaha! You’ll be crushed.”

“I don’t think so, and I don’t care.. they are so soft!”

“Go ahead, they’re all yours.” He had to laugh. She was amazing to him. He ran inside and jumped against her chest, bounced, got up and then stuck his arm inside the fold between the two spheres. She was laughing at his antics. Having boobs was still a new thing to her, and she had no idea they were so remarkable to him. He stuck his other arm in as well, and then his head, and by sticking parts of him in there he was able to hoist himself up, and disappear into the fold. His feet were still sticking out, but her giant hand gave him the final push, and he was shoved deep in between her mounds. The feeling was unbelievable. The pressure on him from the soft, heavy flesh was so that he could feel the immense weight, but the skin was silky-smooth and comfortable. It fell around his shape in a way that made a private, fleshy holding cell perfectly matching his size. He could wriggle his hands above his head and push the breasts away from each other just enough for cool fresh air to come in. He stayed there for a long time, feeling her skin stretch because of her swelling size. Laying there, completely surrounded by eleven year old Lizzy’s breasts, he felt completely at peace.

Her hand pulled him out. “Did you here that?”

“I didn’t hear anything in there my love.”

“Haha, I guess not. How was it.”

“It was an amazing experience, you should try it sometime.”

She looked at him half annoyed. “There was loud noise just now, coming from upstairs. As if something fell. I hope Mark is OK.”

“He’s fine, he’s happy to have his mission.” He looked around the room. It had not been the only sound he missed. No longer able to stretch out completely, one of her knees had created a hole in the ceiling. “I’ll go and have a look though.”

Going upstairs had again become more challenging, he had to pull himself up now for every step. He felt unsure now about any shrink reversal taking place, but had to focus on the situation at hand. He met Mark on the first floor, his cousin standing still and looking at the knee that came from downstairs and was staying in the guest bedroom.

“Lizzy heard a noise.”

“Joel. You’re a tiny person… Yeah.  Come check it out.”

To signal it was ok to pick  him up and carry to the next floor of the house, Joel reached out his hands towards Mark. He understood and picked him up. There was a bar in the ceiling that indicated a section could be opened up, but it was blocked by the snow. Higher up there was a small window with sunlight coming through. Mark had been trying to open the hatch, but it wouldn’t give way. Joel proposed to have a look. The small window was not meant to be opened, but they chose to sacrifice it. Once outside, Joel saw what the sound had been. A big square package was resting on top of a pallet that had been dropped by one of the helicopters flying around. He could climb on top of it. All around him, the world was white. Some chimneys and tall building could be seen, but no roads, cars, or any other indication that they were in a city; everything was covered in snow. The storm had let up. He worked for ten minutes to kick snow away from the small ceiling door before Mark could force his way out.

They started to unpack the gift, throwing the boxes inside. Joel was curious and opened one up. It had emergency rations in it. According to the label, one pack could nurture one individual for 24 hours. He ate some of it, knowing the consequences but he needed the fuel. He offered Mark some. The taste was bland. Fifteen minutes later all was inside, and Joel was the size of a smurf.

“Time to feed your big sister” Joel said, “she needs a lot of food to sustain her big form. Another knee had appeared, this one in the hallway on the first floor.

“The government has provided us with emergency rations!” Joel yelled downstairs. “We’re bringing it in.” The knee moved aside, and the boys started to throw the boxes further down, through the knee hole. There was little Joel could do, but Mark worked tirelessly. It was at least six square feet of solid food, but Lizzy ate it pretty much as it was coming down. They decided to leave two boxes upstairs.

“That’s all!” The knee reappeared. Mark decided to pay a visit to his soccer teammate, who lived two doors down, where a similar ceiling door could be seen peeking out from the snow. Joel hopped onto the knee, and slid down along her thigh. He caught a glimpse of the pink between her legs before he was scooped up by a hand twice his size. Empty boxes were everywhere around Lizzy’s head.

“Wow, you were really hungry.”

“It’s not that I’m hungry, but I just cannot eat enough it seems.”

Her legs were completely upstairs. She was laying on her back, her head covering the big leather couch. He looked at her from her hand, she looked back and they laughed at their situation. He could see her growing again, her head slowly reaching the ceiling. He was standing upright on the middle of her palm, and he could fall over to either side without any fear of dropping off.

“I love you Lizzy, ever since Christmas you were always on my mind.”

“I have felt the same. I love you so much.” She put his head to her full lips. The completely covered his head and chest. Her tongue came out and wetting  him, licking him, she sucked him inside. There he met her tongue. At first she did nothing so he climbed on her tongue and lay across it. It slowly moved up and down as he felt its’ rough surface. She stuck out her tongue, then pulled it back in, pressed him against the ceiling and sucked on him. She rolled him around in his mouth, her tongue massaging and searching his form. He became hard and she felt it, because she focused on his penis. She worked him so that his head was sticking out, and softly sucked on his legs and penis. He could feel her lips expanding around him. It was the best blowjob he would ever have, and he came in his cousins mouth. He went limp from satisfaction. She worked him out of her mouth onto her hand.

“What happened?”

“I just had an orgasm inside your mouth.” He noticed he and Lizzy’s head were upstairs now.

Lizzy had never experienced anything like this, and the sexual excitement caused her sit up straight, crashing through the roof into the outside world. She leaned back against the wall of the house. It gave way, until it was at a 45 degree angle, supported by the snow.

“Really! What did it feel like?”

“It is the most amazing feeling. Are we outside?”

“Yeah. I destroyed the house I’m afraid.”

“Oh well”. He stretched out his arms and she put him to her lips again. They now covered all of him. He motioned to be lowered down. Before she did so, she raised him to one of her eyes. Her eye was bright and large in her head. The blue was a beautiful shade, and he waved at it. She giggled and lowered him to her chest. She put him to her nipple, anywhere else he would only fall from. It was erect, and he could stand on top of it. Her weight ever increasing, the wall of the house that supported Liz’s back gave way a little more, making her a little more comfortable, and causing Joel to fall from the teenage nipple. “No, they’re all mine” He yelled as he fell. He bounced off her tummy, then fell on top of the bed sheets. He was back in their living room. He looked around. Lizzy was sitting in front of him, her legs going straight up, forced by lack of space to accommodate her into a maternal position.

He looked between her legs. Her pussy was bald. Joel wondered if she needed to shave down here. He had been dreaming of Lizzy’s pussy for months, and now that he was here he was somewhat reluctant to approach it. The smell was incredibly powerful and inviting though. He could see it increasing in size as he walked towards it. As he stood at her base, he realized there was no way he could reach her sex. He noticed skin colored hairs growing around it, and his size and hers were now such that he could grab them, hold on and climb her crotch. He had no idea if Lizzy could see him down here, and if she would approve. His penis had become hard again, and as he held himself by two hairs on either side of the opening he tried to put his erection into her. Even the fold in the middle of her joined outer lips was enough to hold his penis. “Who am I kidding” Joel said out loud, shoved one arm in there, then a leg, making sure he wouldn’t fall before letting go of the two hairs. Her vagina was so tight that an arm and a leg inside could hold up the rest of him. His hand and foot discovered a hot and wet world inside his niece. Another arm went in, and he drove his head between his arms, before the rest of his body disappeared into Lizzy.

She let out a yelp. She knew he was down there, had felt him climb her, but was not prepared for this. She could feel all of him inside her now. His tiny arms and legs stroked her virgin pussy’s walls as he went in deeper. Inside, Joel was overcome by the tightness and heat in the darkness of her vagina. Juices flowed around him, and she was still growing. Her body writhing, his surroundings contracted and the pressure exercised on him felt wonderful.  His entire body was mangled in the best way possible by her walls, she was so close and Joel felt wonderfully encased by her growing pink flesh. He rowed his arms and swayed upward, sending waves of pleasure from his cousins crotch to her brain. He reached the top, and he stroked the g-spot. He could now hear her moan and squeal. Her hand was brought down and with two fingers she parted her lips for a moment, but then it was quickly retracted, as if she was surprised at herself for touching that place. Joel doubled his efforts, using his entire body to pleasure his Lizzy, until finally; she came for the first time. She exclaimed, and Joel was twisted and pressed by her mighty pussy walls, drowning in her juices.

He had no idea which way was up or down. He tried to exit his cousin, but on all sides he was surrounded by unending pink. He used his arms to pull and his feet to push himself in the direction he chose, but no daylight or exit appeared. After a few minutes, another quake occurred; Lizzy had the second orgasm in her life. He was tossed and turned again, felt a slight suction towards the direction he was going in, and decided to turn around. It was not as tight anymore, and he wondered how his size would compare to hers by now. Finally, light shone on him from straight ahead, two humongous fingers spreading the entrance to her pussy open. Fresh air washed over him.

“Joel? Can you hear me?” He heard her say.

“Yes, Lizzy, yes! Stay like that, I’m coming!”

“Joel, where are you?” She didn’t hear him.

“Lizzy, please!” He yelled at the top of his lungs.

“I can barely feel you in there. Hihi. It feels so good though.  I think I came. Twice”

“I’m sure you did!” He swam with all his might and after minutes he reached the tip of her finger, twice his size. He was less than an ant to her now. He kicked her index finger, and she gently pinched him between her two digits and dropped him in the palm of her other hand. It was a huge field to him, he could run in all directions, except that running was difficult-the grooves of her hand were a real obstacle for him. He was brought in front of her face.

“Joel my love, thank you thank you thank you for that.”

“Lizzy, you should never thank anyone for sex. It was as good for me as it was for you.”

“You don’t know how good that felt!” She went on. “It was the greatest. Did you enjoy yourself in there?”

“It was the most wonderful thing I have ever done. Dear Lord, you are immense now”.

“I know, right! I can barely see you. I’ve been eating a lot of snow.” She laughed and put another handful of snow in her mouth. “I’m not cold at all by the way, I’m going to stand up now. Oh Joel, I love you so so much.”

She extended her tongue and licked him. He stuck to it and disappeared into her mouth. This is the end, he thought, but she noticed he was no longer in her hand, and spat him in her hand. He was lying in a puddle of sticky saliva and could not get out of it. She looked scared when it became apparent that she was now too big to assist him. Her other hand reached down for what seemed miles and brought up one of the bed sheets with which she gently patted him. He clung to it and then dropped himself into a dry patch of hand. He looked at the bed sheet and then away. He didn’t even want to know how he compared to the real world by now: Lizzy was his universe.

“Are your boobs still mine?” He asked her, in front of her face. She raised him to her big round eyes to see what he was up to, then moved him to her ear so she could hear him. She smiled at him and lied back down in the snow landscape that was the only one visible.  “Of course” She whispered and set him down on her shoulder. He started walking across her breast. He chose the left one, and immediately after the shoulder the ascend started. At his size, he noticed all the small hairs spread out over her skin. Her skin was so smooth and soft that even at his millimeter stature, he could casually stroll over it. The hairs grew horizontally and lay on her skin, reaching his armpits, but he wasn’t troubled by it. It was a long walk upward to reach the summit of her perfect breast, and he couldn’t be happier to make the trip all the way.

He looked back at her face and saw that she was stuffing enormous amounts of snow into her mouth, clearing up the city.

Because he was cold and naked he every now and then lay down on her boob, and pressed himself close to her. Lizzy did not feel him on her skin anymore. He adored her for feeling so soft, even though he was almost nothing to her now. Finally, he reached the darker patch of skin. The going was tougher on the areola, with little rises on her skin taller than he was obstructing him. In the middle of it stood her teen nipple, towering over him, almost the size of a house. Because of the cracked skin he was able to climb it and on top he lay himself down in one of the indents his tongue had been exploring. The top of her nipple was like a plateau to him, he would have been able to park at least four cars on it. As he realized this, his growing erection was poking the bottom of the indent. It felt good so he rocked his midsection forward, and suddenly his penis found a hole in the nipple. He pushed again, more forcefully this time, and his penis was all the way in. In the distance, he saw Lizzy stopping her snow feeding and gasp.

“Joel, is that you?”

He knew it was pointless to talk back, so instead he started pumping the hole in her nipple. He felt her tensing with pleasure, and the hole became tighter as she started to rub her other breast. It felt awesome to know that at his size he was doing this to her. He figured it was probably a milk duct he was now having intercourse with, but he didn’t care. The crevice tightened up more, seemingly pulling at is member. He pumped with all his might, making her scream with pleasure. As she came, an earthquake shook her soft breasts violently. He would have fallen off, but the connection between his dick and her nipple held. He continued to thrust, harder but slower this time and he came hard, ejaculating into her nipple. It relaxed, releasing him.

“Why did you stop?” She said in the distance. “Are you ok?”

“Yea, I’m doing a lot better than ok, Lizzy” He said it more for himself. Her hand cupped the part of her left breast he was resting on, she stood up and bend over. This caused him to fall into her hand. She lifter her hand to her building sized eyes and scanned it for any sign of her lover. Joel was standing in one of the major lines in the palm of her hand, jumping and waving, barely reaching over the edge of the crack. She spotted him, and her eyes lit up.

“I see you! Aren’t you adorable. You made me come again, Joel. Well done.”

He bowed to her. She saw it and giggled.

“What do we have left to do my dear? I can feel I’m still growing, it feels so awesome and I don’t want it to stop ever.”

She put him to her lips. He reached out and touched her upper lip. He wanted to kiss her so badly, and she wanted to kiss him, but he would be lost in her mouth forever.

She held him in front of her eyes again and they looked at each other for a long time. Finally, Joel spoke. She held him near her ear. He ran to the edge of her hand and yelled into her ear. “Let me visit your down there, one last time!”

He was brought back to the front of her face and she nodded. He ran all the way across her index finger to the very tip and shouted “I love you Lizzy, forever!”

“I love you to, Joel.”

She could barely see him, he was just a tiny dot now, as she lowered him to her vagina. On the tip of her finger, he could see the giant cavern of her pussy approach. He was pushed in deeply and was once again surrounded on all sides by the hot pink flesh of his eleven year old niece’s pussy. It pulsated as she pleasured herself this time, unashamed now that she knew he was in there with her for the last time. She could not feel any of Joel’s movements, but she was aware of him being in her. To Joel, it seemed to go on endlessly; he was tossed and turned every which way. His arousal was enormous and he found himself masturbating along with her, shouting her name. He could hear her shouting his, miles and miles away. A few times he caught a glimpse of what he thought was her finger; its size unbelievable, but after a while everything became an unrecognizable mass. He drifted in bliss for what seemed hours. There was no pressure, but he could still feel an inward suction working on his body, and he went with it, disappearing deeper and deeper into her body.

After he finally came with giant shudders he completely relaxed and hung unsuspended, a cloud of cum in front of him. He knew he was never getting out of Lizzy, but this only comforted him. Time passed, and he noticed a great body, almost twice his size, approaching him. It was round with a clearly defined edge and he could see somewhat through it. His white seed seemed to move toward it, but the giant sphere went straight for Joel. It seemed to stop when it arrived in front of him. He extended his hand to touch it, his hand meeting no resistance and was swallowed by it. He tried to pull it out but could not, as now his arm as well was pulled inside. He didn’t care. There was no escape from this cell as it slowly overflowed his body.  It encased him, and he knew there was nothing to do but to surrender to it. Once he was completely sucked inside, he felt complete tranquility as he was transported to Lizzy’s womb.

 

THE END