- Text Size +

Chapter 3.

 

 

The price of everything left over from the Christmas sale was again cut in half and sold for a bottom price the weekend after the party. Joel went in for some socks and to have a look at the electronics, and as he left the store ran into Suzy. She was shopping for clothes with her sister and they chatted for a bit. Suzy’s older sister and Joel talked about bars they liked to hang out at. Suzy was fascinated by the older teen talk. Halfway their little stop-and-chat, they heard a loud “heeey!” and saw Lizzy cycling by with B. and Joanne. Joel raised his hands and through the crowd only caught a flash of her. She looked taller.

Back home he logged onto his computer. The page had not even been loaded when a message jumped in front of him.

“I stopped it.”

“It was nice to see you to. What are you talking about Lizzy.”

“I stopped taking Porvenural!!! I feel gr8!!”

Joel’s throat tightened. What would the result be? In his research he learned that the growth hormone continued to be produced, it just couldn’t reach the site it activated anymore because of the Porvernural blockers. He didn’t know what would happen if someone took it for a while, and then quit -nobody knew. He guessed it depended on the amount of hormones the brain site could handle.

“What made you decide?”

“The side effects were just too much. I felt sick every morning after you told me they would get worse.”

“When did you take the last one?”

“This morning I took one, and no more! Don’t tell anyone though.”

 “I will post it on my blog.”

“NO! nonono, please please please Joel”

“I don’t even have a blog. Your secret is safe with me. I think you did the right thing! I gtg now darling, cya.”

“Bye! XXX”

Joel played pool with some friends that Saturday night. He ran into Suzy’s sister Kelly, but all he thought about was Lizzy. How tall would she be? Would she be growing already? Kelly was a short girl. She had a cute face, but she dressed not consistent with her heavy frame. He left early and went to bed. On Sunday morning his aunt Ann sent him a message:

“I know it’s again on short notice, but would you mind keeping an eye on Mark and Liz tomorrow night? Me and Tony are visiting friends. Preferably from 4.30 til 11.00? It’s not really babysitting, but they argue a lot and we need someone to keep the peace.”

“He immediately texted back: “how much”

“50$”

He would have done it for free.

That night, the sites in Lizzy’s brain that had been occupied by the Porvenural agents, finally freed up. The amount of growth hormone that her system had intended for these receptors had been slowly increasing. Nothing was broken down, and all of it was put in a neurological waiting room. Now the sites were one by one inhabited by the right stuff, and told her young body to grow. When she woke up the next day, the effect was already noticeable.

All day on Monday she felt awesome. Her moods and nausea were gone, and she knew she was taller. Perhaps the class felt intimidated, or perhaps her attitude had an influence, but there was not a single comment on her height, even though she was taller than the teacher now and her breasts were bigger. Her bra started to hurt, unable to adequately hold her developing boobs. After school she went clothes shopping and bought clothes in a bigger size. She was the tallest person in the store.

Joel rang the bell and heard someone running towards the door. He had brought his schoolbag in case he got bored and wanted to get some schoolwork done. He doubted it; ever since the text message, spending a lot of time alone with Lizzy was all he could think about. Especially since the news she had told him.

Lizzy opened up and looked down on him from the steps at the front door. “Come in!” He took the steps and stood next to her. He was looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes now, which were about level with his.  Her pink polo shirt was obviously too small for her. Her belly button was showing, the sleeves were not halfway her upper arm, and around her chest it was clearly outlining was now surely were c-cup breasts. She looked, in a word, hot. Joel hugged her tightly. She let out a happy laugh.

“I’m so glad you are here. I haven’t felt this good in a long time. They’re already gone, their friends from Norway are in the country so they had to meet them. They’ll be back late. I’m so glad you came to visit!”

“It’s good to see you, little cheater. Where’s your brother?”

“Mark’s upstairs in his room. He is going to soccer practice later on. He has been so annoying all day.”

“Yeah, and you are so mature and behaved. And you’re really tall now. Are you sure you need a babysitter?” He patted her head like he used to, but had to extend his arm to get the angle right. Lizzy laughed at his effort.

“You are not my babysitter!” She hated the word. “We’re as tall now, Joel.” All the time, in her brain, growth signals were being fired.

“I noticed that. It’s a good thing you never wear heels.”

They were in the same room the high tea had been in and sat down. The room connected to a backroom and an open kitchen. It was spacious with a high ceiling and a window facing the street and sidewalk. Traffic moved past, but the windows were tinted till halfway so no one could look inside. The hardwood floor went very well with the heavy burgundy chairs and couch that took up most of the room. The flat screen TV in the corner was playing afternoon cartoons.

“So what am I getting paid for; babysitting is one… am I cooking dinner for you guys?”

“You’re not the babysitter! Mom left us money to order takeout or delivery food.”

“Nonsense, let’s cook. Can you cook? I don’t even want to know, I’ll do it. You can join me grocery shopping.” He got up and extended his hand to his niece to help get her up. She wasn’t moving so he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the couch. When she stood up, he realized she had just surpassed him in height. She saw him looking and looked back at him, amused.

“Wow.” It was all he could say.

“I know!”

“It’s been like 30 hours and you grew a foot?!”

“I know!”

“You look really hot.”

“I kn-“

It was Joel’s turn to look amused. He put an arm around her waist and walked with her. She had such a nice figure, he thought.

“Let’s go, you live practically next to the store. We can always order pizza later on if you really want it.”

They walked to the store together. It was hard to believe for Joel that he was now walking in public with a hot girl, taller than him, who was in fact his eleven year old niece. He had to focus, but he still got aroused. He had checked the available kitchen equipment and settled on a simple pasta. Lizzy seemed impressed with his choices; cooking was a mystery to her. She was also really hungry and couldn’t wait to have her dinner. She seemed really into him, and he felt more attracted to her every hour that passed. While he was cooking dinner, she went to her room and changed – her clothes were no longer comfortable. She came back smiling and wearing just her undershirt which revealed her tummy and also plenty of cleavage. The skinny jeans hugged her endless legs. She knew what she had now and she was going to show it off to her older cousin.

Mark came down and sat with them at the table. He rolled his eyes at his sister’s outfit, but that was it. He was home for about a quarter of an hour, then left for soccer practice. The talk focused on his soccer team efforts while he was there. Joel noticed that Lizzy had seconds, and then a third plate of food. He had to buy some items in bulk to cook the way he wanted to, but it didn’t seem to matter, in the end she just ate a plate of plain cooked pasta. After dinner, Markie was picked up and they sat on the couch in front of the TV. After an hour of just commenting on what was shown, Joel said: “So, what do you want-?” He looked left and had to pause. Lizzy had grown considerably. They looked at each other. “You’re really tall now” He started again. She laughed.

“I’m a giantess!”

“You’re going to be one if you keep this up. But seriously, you grow so fast now.”

“Yeah, I know. But it feels so good! Mom already called to make an appointment at the hospital. I told her about the pills and she freaked out. That was just before she left.”

“Actually, maybe you should start taking the Porvenural again. Where are they?”

“No! I don’t want them. You don’t know what that feels like!”

“They can’t be that bad…” He walked to the table, opened the can and took one. From his study of the chemicals involved, he figured the medication would be harmless to anyone not just entering puberty or in puberty. There would be no growth hormone to inhibit. This was not tested, however. All he was expecting was a damaged mood and maybe a slight headache, but Joel was no scientist.

“I can’t believe you just did that” Lizzy said from the couch. “Tell me what it feels like.”

“I think it’s too early to tell.”

He sat himself back on the couch and they focused on the TV again. She put her legs over his and got comfortable. He looked at them, and thought that they must be perfect according to some standard. Thin and shapely, and they seemed to go on forever. He put his hand on her knee. After a while, he started to feel a little down. He looked at his niece and she met his eyes. “I think your medication is working, I feel pretty rough.” He felt really lame for saying it, but he thought everything he did was lame in her eyes by now. Insecurity kicked in: it was the medication. Lizzy was very understanding: “I told you it’s no fun” She put an arm around him. “Eating helps. Let’s order some pizzas.”

“You ate a lot of food not two hours ago.”

“I know! I’m not even hungry or something, but I love pizza and mom promised it to me.”

“Get the menu” he told her. She got to her feet and stood tall; she looked enormous to him. He noticed that his own clothes seemed to big now. Did he lose weight? Was it because on Lizzy, everything looked so tight fitting? Normally he would be able to keep his cool, but he felt he had to stand up to compare their sizes. Next to her, his eyes stared directly into her top, her boobs almost the size of his head, her head half a meter above him and looking at him with astonishment. He looked forward again into her tight top that could barely contain the perfectly shaped breasts that belonged to his cousin. Their young skin was exceptionally smooth and as she walked away he got very aroused. She liked what she was doing to him, and looked back smiling.

Listening to Lizzy ordering trough the phone, Joel realized that both of them were now affected by the experimental medication. Lizzy’s brain was used to a heavy dosage, and now that it lacked the active chemical, responded by making up for the growth it had been cheated out of. His brain was not wired for any growth hormone (he had finished growing), and thus the brain adjusted his overall size to the way it estimated it should be, now that the growth sites had been invaded by this strange chemical.

His phone buzzed. A new text message had appeared. Sender: ANN. “Hey Joel, are you guys OK? Having fun? The blizzard is here and it’s headed your way, so it’s better if we spend the night at the hotel. Could you make sure all our windows are closed and everything outside is secured? Do you mind spending the night? If it’s a problem at all please call me. You can have the guest room. Love, Ann.” Blizzard? He switched the TV to the weather channel and there it was: a big January blizzard was sweeping the country, headed north to where they were. He texted back, but his thumbs had trouble reaching all the keys, so that he was constantly repositioning the phone in his hand. He felt like shit.

As he was texting and watching the weather forecast with interest, Lizzy sat herself back on the couch next to him.

“What’s up?”

“Just look at the news! Thousands of people are stuck because of this blizzard. It should be here in an hour. It’s not safe for your mom and dad to travel, they want me to stay here tonight and make sure all is well.”

The doorbell rang.

“That must be the pizza. My turn to get up” Joel said.

The front door was hard to open. A heavy wind was forcing it shut, but Joel could manage. It was too soon for pizza however, a concerned parent had come to drop off Mark. The boy rushed past him with his sports bag. Joel mumbled a thank you and carefully shut the door before he heard a shriek from the living room.

“Oh my god! Lizzy! What happened to you!”

“Stop screaming! What’s wrong with you.”

“What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with you! You’re huge!”

“Be quiet! I had to catch up on some growing.”

An alarm went off in Joel’s head: this is what he was here for! To stop the siblings from fighting.

“Guys!” He started, “Mark, the medication was making your sister unwell. We had no choice. The weather is bad outside, but it’s going to get a lot worse. You know this house better than me, I need you to check if all the windows are shut and nothing is loose. I will check outside if anything needs to be brought in.”

Despite his awful mood, he still had a commanding presence over his niece and nephew and they went to work. The shock on Marks face was genuine when his three year older sister walked next to him and he barely came to her belly. She had to duck to get through doorposts. Joel went outside and gathered up some toys and garden chairs. Flower pots he left behind, although he couldn’t say why. Back inside the two were waiting for him.

“So he’s staying here tonight! Awesome! Let’s play ‘Monopoly’.” Mark said.

“Yeaaaaa. That is a great idea little brother.” Lizzy gave Joel a meaningful look.

Joel wasn’t so sure about this plan, but he couldn’t think of any strong objections. Mark was already getting the box and Lizzy had set to clearing the table. Unaware of the shrinking that was causing it, Joel felt a strange headache. It was very local and mild. To avoid further conflict, he would control the bank. He started to divide the money.