- Text Size +

A huge wall of flesh encased itself round Mikey’s body as the giantess took grip of him, pulling him out of his shackles and up to her mouth, she revealed a set of massive white teeth and a throbbing pink tongue that seemed to be licking them impatiently.
The creature produces its tongue outwards towards Mikey’s limp body for a little taste test.

A flash of light ricochet of the caves of the wall along with a buzzing sound, and both Mikey and the creature that had him in her grasp both turned to locate the source.

“Put. Him. Down.” Demanded Brook, cocking his rifle.

The creature just shrugged, looked at the floor and let Mikey slip from her grip. It was a good 50ft plummet to the hard stone floor and on impact, his legs shattered immediately, and his left lung collapsed, within 5 minutes without medical aid he’d be dead, that was if the creature didn’t get to him first.

Not five seconds after his body hit the floor, the creature slowly and gracefully lifted her foot high in the air, hovering above Mikey’s damaged form.

Mikey slipped back into consciousness to see a huge form gliding above him, he slowly made out the details on the bottom of the giantess’ foot, the toes and the heel.

The giantess gave once last giggle and *slam!*. The ground shook violently, Mikey was killed instantly; his tiny body popped under the giantess second and third toe, leaving his entrails lining the gaps in-between. The creature just laughed more as she grinded her toes into the floor, smothering his dead body across the stone.

“You son of a b-“ Brook yelled before unleashing a hell torrent of plasma bullets in the creatures direction, shortly joined by Amy. Anna just bolted out of the cave at a speed that would make Olympic runners jealous.

“Anna get back here now!” Yelled Brook.

-

The creature was taking hits, but she was much too strong to be knocked down by a couple of weak plasma bullets, after gaining her composure, she bent over and reached out a hand towards Brook and Amy.

“Shit Amy, run!” Yelled brook.

Amy dropped her rifle and retreated about 5 meters when she tripped on some look floor rock.
She fell and cut her head open on the hard floor.

The giantess just grinned at her before extending her hand out to grab her. Amy was crawling backwards, crying, trying her hardest to escape her ever too obvious fate.

“No. Please No. Please. Go away! Ahh-“ she cried for a few seconds, and then silence. Feeling a cold hard surface against her back she completely deadpanned, knowing she had hit a wall and now had nowhere to go. She turned back around to see nothing but the palm of the giantess’ hand wrap round her body.

“hmm-mm! You look delicious darling!” joked the creature as it reopened its grip around Amy. She was dangling from the creatures thumb and forefinger high in the air above the giantess face. “Time for my little snack”.

Brook’s rifle had jammed and he was franticly smacking it, trying to get it to work, on the edge of tears he looked up, and time seemed to almost stop completely once he saw Amy.
He got tunnel vision and all he saw was the giantess slowly lower Amy’s squealing, thrashing body below her lips and then, releasing her grip, she plummeted down her throat.

“Amy!” Yelled brook.

“Aaaaaaaaah!”

*Gulp*

Faint sounds could be heard coming from the giantess’ body, loud and energetic at first, but slowly, they got weaker until they stopped altogether. It can only be assumed that the giantess had completely digested Amy at this point.

Brook just dropped his weapon and ran.

“Oh no you don’t!” Teased the creature.

She stomped her foot about a meter away from Brook as he was trying to retreat, throwing him to the ground. He rolled over and started crawling away, looking up at the creatures form towering over him. He started to whimper and cry. Trying fruitlessly to escape his impending doom.

“Bye bye!” Giggled the creature, “il do you slowly” She licked her lips.
The giantess slowly lifted her right foot into the air and then slammed her heel down on Brook’s legs.

Brook let off a blood curdling scream as his legs below his middle thigh were instantly crushed into the ground, the pop he heard almost made him throw up, he was coated in his own blood.

The giantess slowly lowered the rest of her foot down on Brook’s tiny body.

“Let’s hear that pop!” She teased.

Brook felt the pressure slowly grow and grow, he reached out his hands and pushed with all his might against the huge fleshy sole.
“Hehehe that tickles!” Giggled the creature, not for one second slowing down her act.

The sole of the giantess foot was now beginning to press on Brook’s torso; this was it, the end.
Brook let off one final scream as the pressure of the giantess sole became too much and his ribs caved in. he was still alive, barely though but the pain he was in was obvious do to the scream.
The screams became more muffled and muffled until a large crack was heard, then silence.
Brook’s body was flat on the bottom of the creatures sole with a blood puddle stain round it, his dead carcass slowly peeled off the giantess sole and fell onto the ground to rot with the other skeletons.

“Now where’s my dessert!” Hmphed the giantess.

-

All that could be heard was the sound of her frantic gasping for air as Anna ran through the trees of this alien world, she was desperately running towards the ship in hope of some kind of salvation, unsure of what her friends fates were, she was only looking out for herself.

‘Welcome aboard, Anna’ tuned a robotic voice from the cockpit of her spacecraft. Anna stood motionless next to the captain’s seat for about 5 minutes, gasping for air, before finally slumping down into the seat and bawling her eyes out.

-

Hours passed and Anna just continued to let her emotions get to her until she eventually fell into a restless and haunted sleep.