- Text Size +
Hope is all ready to go. She took a shower and put fresh clothes on. She took me a little shower in the sink and gave me better fitting barbie clothes. We just ate some cereal and it's barely 9:00 a.m. I'm sitting on top of her head, securely strapped to it by her long brown hair.

"Ready?" She asks me.

"Yup, lets do this!" I say.

She opens the door and walks out. I see the sun is up in the sky, midway. A cool breeze hits my face, cooling it down. I finally see the neighborhood without being chased by a damn dog. I look up at the street. It looks like this is a cul-de-sac. Hope's house isn't at the center of it though. She walks down the sidewalk, heading towards Bellard Elementary. I take a good look at the houses.They seem smaller than Hope's house. I continue to look around and I get a good look at the address. 350 Konta Street. I have to remember that. While hope walks, I remember our route. How many steps, the houses, the addresses the sounds. I feel like Liam Neeson in Taken 2. But I have a feeling that Jessica will pull something funny. I just wish she won't.

"So how far is it Hope?" I ask.

"We're about one street away." She replies.

"Good, I just wanna get this over with." I say.

Hope just stays quiet. I think I do like her. Everything about her. Does she like me back? I Hope she does. Pun intended. Now that I think about it, Hope's hair smells real nice. Like watermelon. I lift her hair up to my nose and take a whiff. It smells really good. Now I feel like a weirdo, I mean I'm smelling her goddamned hair! I just want to get back to normal and fuck up Eternity. That's what I want more than anything. I want to see her cry out in pain as I break HER arm. And stab her with kitchen knife. I've never wanted revenge this badly before.

"We're here." Hope says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?" I ask.

I look up and see the school. My memories flood back into my mind.

"Go down on Peat street. My house is a peach color. Two story house." I say.

"Okay. But what house is Jessica's?" She asks.

"Oh yeah. It's a white house with a red trim on the bottom and on top."

"Okay, lets go."

We walk in the direction of Peat Street. I love that name.

"Hey, now that I think about it, how will we get the antidote for you? If she shrunk you purposely, I don't think she's just gonna grow you back to normal for no reason." Hope says.

"It's simple, we kill the Jessica." I say.

(Comment if you understood the reference!)

"What?! We can't kill her!" Hope says, stopping in her tracks.

"Well, then just beat her up. You've got muscles, right?" I ask, joking about the muscle part.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." She says with a snicker as she starts walking again.

"Haha, very funny. Just grab a stick and hit her on the head real hard to knock her out. She deserves it."

"I'll find a way to trick her. Don't worry."

"Okay. Just don't let her get her hands on me."

"I promise I won't let her get you."

We were so busy talking, we didn't notice we passed the house. Hope turns around and walks to the entrance of the house. She grabs me and places me in her shirt pocket and tells me to hide. I nod and hide in her pocket. I hear the "ding-dong" of the doorbell as Hope waits patiently. I get up for a second and look at Jessica's window. I see an eye peeking through the curtain. The looks me and it vanishes. Shit, she knows it's me.

"Run Hope, it's a trap, it's a trap!" I shout as I start waving.

She looks down at me but it's too late. Jessica must have anticipated something like this, because instantly after she saw me, a bucket of green warm liquid fell on Hope. I was covered by her head, as she was looking down at me, but she got drenched. She instantly shrunk and I remained in her clothes. I see something squirming in the clothes, and I know it's Hope. Quickly, I run over to hit, and move the shirt off of it. I see Hope naked, surprised, scared, and wet. I grabbed her hand and ran to the small step of the door. She keeps up with me surprisingly. We hear thumps and the door above us opens.

"Let's go." I say.

The step to leading inside the house it as tall as me, so I boost Hope over it, and grab onto it and lift myself. The door remains open, as Jessica picks up Hope's wet clothing and tosses it in the trash. She walks back in the house and I see a giant barefoot, the size of a bus pass by. The air pushes me on my back. I fall to the floor and look up. The air pushed me under a couch. Hope is already under it. Quickly, I get up and run to her. She's scared and shaking. She's huddled up into a ball, covering her private parts.

"It's okay Hope. We're here and now we just need to get the antidote. Here, take this." I say.

I take off my shirt and give it to her. She puts it on and tells me thanks. Well, I guess the tables have turned.
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment!