- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait. I've been doing a lot of stuff pately, and I haven't gotten to writing. Also, I changed the story. This is no longer an "Alternate Ending". This is the real part two of the Toy Boy. I also changed that story too. Please read it if you want to under stand this story. Thank you.
"This is how you play. I give you 30 seconds to run away. Then you hide. If I find you, I'll squish you. If you last at least 10 minutes without me finding you, I'll help you. Got it?" She says.

I lay on the floor and look up at her smirk, right in front of me.

"You're....... an evil bitch...." I wheeze out.

"I'll take that as a yes. You're 30 seconds start...... Now." She says.

I turn to my stomach and lift myself up. I cough and run away from Eternity. Why can't I be normal? I want to go home. I want to be normal-sized. I NEED therapy to forget all of this. I wish I could go home.

"Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen," Eternity says.

By this time, I'm almost under her bed. I limp under it and I fall to the floor face-first. I lift my head up a bit and see all kinds of forgotten things under here. Lipstick, dolls, loose change, dead bugs, posters, dust, dust bunnies, old homework, so many things. My dead body is about to the next forgotten thing under here. Now that I think about it, her reaction to me was way too over dramatic. I don't know her and she already wants to kill me? Maybe I'd be better off with Miranda. Would I? I mean, when I was normal sized, she was nice to me. She was, and still is (even though she tried to kill me), pretty. Her voice was low and soft and soothing. My crush for two years. My crush tried to crush me. The Irony.

"Twenty Five, Twenty Six," Eternity says.

I'm going to die anyway, might as well not make an effort. I'm in so much physical and mental pain right now, I might come out and ask her to kill me already. I limp to a sock under the bed and hide under it. Now I just have to wait. Man, what a way to go. Being squashed under the foot of a girl. I always thought I would die by a car crash, or food poisoning. Who would've thought I'd go this way?

What am I talking about? Do I want to die? I could still survive! What's wrong with me!? I move the sock and crawl to the far corner of the bed and I hide behind the leg of the bed. I huddle up in fetal position and think about Miranda. I know, I know, she almost killed me. But still, she's beautiful. She's nice. Valerie and Julissa are too. I just haven't seen that nice part of them. When I was normal, they were nice to me too. I have a friend named Jeffery, and he's Valerie's cousin. Melanie is also Jeffery's cousin. Melanie was always kind of a bitch to me. In class, I always tried to be funny and make people laugh, but she always killed it. I tried to be nice to her, but it didn't work.

Wow. I'm really getting into a deep look on my life. Maybe it's because I might die in a few minutes. Speaking of minutes, how long has it been? I don't want to risk looking out and getting caught, so I just sit there in this small space. My back against the leg the bed. My shins and knees against the corner where the two walls meet. Man, I hate being naked. I have splinters in places I didn't know I had. I just have to stay calm and cool, or else my claustrophobia will kick in. Good things. Like Miranda. I can't stop thinking about her. Her face. Her voice. Things I'll never see if I don't get out of this hell house.

I feel a cold breeze against my left side. I look in that direction and see and air vent. An air vent! If I can get in it, I could make my way to Hope's room and she could save me! The only thing is, I have no way to navigate through this house. My chances outside are better than in here.

"Where are you, you little shit?!" Eternity quietly screams.

Hehe. "Quietly Screams". A contradiction. Like that Startbursts commercial. Solid but juicy. Ha ha. I hate this suspense. Is she going to find me? Or let the bugs get to me first? Oh yeah, the vent! I have to open it quietly, or she'll hear it and kill me. I have to make a distraction. Maybe if I throw something far away from me, she'll hear it and investigate and I can make my getaway. Perfect! It's fool-proof! Well, considering I'm a fool, it might work. Now, what do I have to work with?

I look around. Everything is too big for me to throw. Except the lipstick and the loose change. I'll try the lipstick. I walk over to it and pick it up. It's half the size of my body. I can do it. As I walk over to the edge of the bed where I see Eternity on her knees looking under her bookshelf, I get a good grip on the lipstick. Here goes nothing. I spin around and around with the lipstick pressed against my chest. Right when I'm about to puke, I let go. It flies away from me. Right into Eternity's foot.

Shit. Again.