- Text Size +
I open my eyes and see a white ceiling. I feel a warm moist feeling on my right side. I sit up and look to my right. Hope is sleeping still, breathing on me. It smells good, like cinnamon gum. An itchy feeling arises on my upper chest. I try to scratch it, but I feel white cloth. Hope must have patched me up when I was asleep. What time is it? I look to my left and see an alarm clock with the numbers "6:12 A.M.". Why did I wake up early? Usually, I always wake up at like 9 or 8, but 6? That's crazy. My wounds are actually starting to heal. Well, my arm is at least. I try flexing it and moving it, but it still hurts a bit. Damn mouse trap. I officially hate them now. I stand up and roll off of the pillow. I land next to Hope's breast. Too close than I wanted to be with her. I sit up and try to get up, but Hope rolls over onto me. Her enormous breast rolls on me, crushing me. She has a tank top on, but I feel her nipple harden and press into my chest. I squirm but it just makes her giggle and smile. But she's still sleeping. My claustrophobia kicks in and I start squirming around, breathing heavily as I try to get out from under here. I shout and start panicking. I hate being trapped in small spaces. With no other options, I move my head downward and bite down on Hope's nipple. It's hard, like biting into a sour rubber ball. Hope shouts and turns over. My teeth are still on her nipple, so I fly in the air for a moment. My weight of my body pulls my head, but I don't let go and I slam into the side of her big fleshy boob. Hope sits up and looks at me.

"What the hell Julian?!" Hope asks me, angry as hell.

She puts her fingers around me and lifts me to her face as she rubs her nipple.

"I woke up and I started walking down the bed, but your boob fell on me. I have claustrophobia, and I started freaking out. I had nothing else to do but bite your... well.... you know." I say.

"You didn't have to bite it that hard." She says.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. But next time, don't get so close to me. What time is it?"

"It's six in the morning. Is your mom home?"

"No. She doesn't come home till' tomorrow."

"Dang. Why that late?"

"She has a lot of patients coming in. Maybe that friend of yours, Jessica, made a pill that makes you grow. That'd be horrible. Can you imagine all the people she'd kill?"

"God, that would be horrible. But I have a new plan."

"Huh?"

"I think we should try to find Jessica and force her to give me the antidote pill."

"How do we find her?"

"Well, she lived next to me, so if we go to my address, we can find her."

"Great! What's your address?"

"That's the thing. I don't remember. I must have forgotten when Eternity flicked me in-" Shit.

"When what?"

"I mean uh.... When I got hit with the rat trap. Yeah, that's it."

Hope narrows her eyes at me and I give a nervous smile. If Eternity finds out I snitched, she'll squish me flat.

"Well then how will we find her then?"

"I didn't think that through. All I remember, is that I lived next to Bellard Elementary school. A block or two away from it."

"I guess that's helpful. Bellard is only three streets from here."

"No wonder I ended up here. So what do you think of my plan?"

"I like it, but I also like having you here. Having something to take care of."

Well, this is weird. I just hope she doesn't turn evil like Eternity and decide to keep me here forever. I really hope she doesn't. Eternity might even turn Hope into her, making my life a living hell.

"Yeah, but I really wanna get back to normal. As you can see, everything that would seem like a little tickle, or paper cut to you, could do serious damage to me. As you can also see by my injuries. I don't even know how I'm alive still. Another accident, and I'm as good as dead."

"You have a point. Well then, lets try your plan!"

"Can we leave right now?"

"Well yeah. We'll be back by 7. My mom gets home tomorrow and so does Eternity."

"Well okay then, lets do it!"

That was a close one. Hope is just a really good person. Thank god she came along. I couldn't take any more injuries or anything like that. But I think I like like Hope. She's just really pretty and nice. Her voice is like listening to soothing music. But her sister just makes it unbearable. When or if I get back to normal, I'm going to beat the shit out of Eternity. I will make her pay good.
Chapter End Notes:
A short chapter. My mind has been wracked with fear ever since I had a lucid nightmare(Google it)last night. I'll post better chapters later. Please comment!