- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story contains scenes of explicient violence and gore
Emmily heard the outside and saw the fast moving lightcones of their guns. Again she felt this strange feeling. It became more often since a few hours. "THERE SHE IS" some leaves on her right where shredded by passing bullets. Emmily ducked away and tried to run even faster. The feeling in her stomach getting stronger and stronger. She heard the footsteps comming ever closer. She jumped over a bush and dodged a torn off twig which was shot from a tree. Suddenly she felt a brning pain in her back and she dropped down. While she fell she felt three other small hits in her back. The teen could could fell how she was rolled over with a hard boot and could hear mumbling words. She couldn't make out one word. She could tell that the men where holding their guns right into her face. She felt a couple of itches on her forehead and at her mouth and eyes. The mumbling became louder. Another couple of itches and there was thunder heard from far away.

The troops backed away as she suddeny oppened her eyes. She should be as dead as a mouse under a truck by now. They shot her right in the face eight times but she havn't had a scratch. The soldiers shot again. Emilly didn't seem to care as she stood up and looked at the frightened soldiers. She couldn't believe it herself. She heard the gunfires and saw the muzzles but all she felt was a barely itching sensation. The soldiers looked at her smiling face and kept firing until the round was empty. Emily slowly walked over to one of them. He tried to hit her in the face but it seemed like he had charged at a wall. His bones simply broke on her pretty face. Getting very confident at this experience The girl grabbed his gun and backed away with her hand as the barrel seemed to crumble in her hand. She didn't notice that she now was as big as the soldier. She grabbed the gun again and crushed it in her hand. More bullets hit her but she didn't even turned around as she made a fist and blew it right onto the soldiers nose. The other ran as they saw the result. She was a monster. His head literally exploded on her impact as if a cannonball had hit it. She punched straight through it.

Emmily heard the others run but was frozen. She just stood there in disbelieve and watched the blood ooze out from the remaints of the burst head. Her shirt and her face where full of his parts.

She walked over to a tree and sat down. She had to rest.

She awoke a few hours later from her slumber. The day was dawning and all of a sudden she got a shock as she remembered what had happened. She looked around but she wasn't in the forest anymore. Or was she? She was lying on a grean, in fact very uncomfortable matrace, made out of leaves!? She jumped up, causing a little earthquake. She could see the sea. She could see the mountains and the city. That was impossible. Everything was so small. No, she was so big!

First her invicibility, then the superstrength and now this. She was a giantess. Her knees where even above the treelevel. The island wasn't that big and she would be discovered sooner or later. There wasn't a chance to hide at her size. Her first thoughts where to get food and water. She realized that she froze slightly. She was naked. Of course. If she had grown in the night, the clothes would have been a little too small now.

She turned around and her gaze fell onto the big sattelite dish of the military headquarter. They would like her new size. She smiled and made her first step as a giantess.