- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is Sophie showing her persuasive side. Sorry for typos but I did I on my phone!
Luke stood in front of the huge turquoise toes.  The toes were a perfect image of beauty.  The skin on them was flawless, soft, and welcoming.  The toenails also reverberated beauty because of the perfect evenly laid pedicure of turquoise nail polish.  This of course gave Luke an instant erection.

The toes twitched a bit in anticipation of Luke's arrival and as he walked forward the foot grew even bigger and bigger to the point were it was although he saw and thought about.  

Sophie of course giggled at the size difference and leaned her foot back on her heel to see if Luke was taller.  Of course he was nowhere near as tall as the foot.  It easily stretched twice as tall as him if not more.

Luke walked forward a bit and reached the soft sole were he began to tickle a bit.  Sophie began to giggle but not as hard as before.

Luke expected for her to pull her foot away from him but instead the huge wall of flesh came down on top of him.  The air was forced out of his longs as the foot settled down.  He was just about to breathe when the remaining air was nocked out of his mouth and he was literally suffocating under Sophie lightly pushing her foot down.

He tickled her to get the foot off but that only encouraged her to push a bit more.  Now Luke was beginning to see stars and he was on his last stretch when he heard Sophie say:

"Still haven't learned your lesson yet"Sophie giggle not knowing that she was killing her lover.

Luke hated himself for doing this but he opened his mouth and bit down as hard as he could on the sole.  To this Sophie replied by screeching as she felt the painful pinch on her foot.  A little blood began to drip because Luke had bitten in a soft spot.

"What the hell!"yelled Sophie but Luke didn't care because he finally got some well needed oxygen into his lungs and the stars began to leave.

"Oh no, was I too rough?asked Sophie.

All Luke could do was nod and take in deep breaths of air as the lightheadedness went away and the world stopped spinning.

As the world righted himself Luke got up and ran to the foot he had bit that was being inspected by Sophie.  She had seen that Luke was recovery and decided to see what had happened on her foot.

Right in the middle of the arch there were two little red spots where Luke had bit her.  As she inspected the arch she felt Luke climb on her toes.

Luke had pulled himself up onto the foot by now and ran over to the spot were he had bit the arch.  He dropped to his knees and began to kiss and rub the warm flesh.  Between kisses he would say "I'm so sorry".  This of course gave him a huge erection but after about two times of "I'm so sorry" he was picked up by a giant palm.

Luke rouse to now becoming more comfortable heights and felt the two huge green eyes bore into him.  The a huge finger pushed him flat against the palm.  He felt Sophie's warm breath was over him.  The eyes checked every inch of his body front and back and when they were satisfied Sophie said

"No I'm sorry for being so rough"

"No, I'm sorry"said Luke as he pushed the huge finger off his chest.

Then, all of a sudden, he was engulfed in huge kiss.

"Still sorry?"asked Sophie and Luke nodded in return yes.  He was kissed again.

"Still sorry?"asked Sophie again.  Luke of course nodded yes.  And so in this went for ten kisses when finally Luke nodded no defeated by the on slaughter of suction like kisses.

"Now who should be sorry?"asked Sophie.

"Not me"said Luke defeated resting in her palm with a stiff erection.

"That is right, it was my fault and I will give you an apology gift now"said Sophie winking.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter will include the apology gift!