- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Not very erotic but adds a plot twist!
"No, come on please just a little more."begged Luke as he shivered as the cold came around him.  The body heat from the toe had kept him warm but now the saliva was slowly chilling on his skin.  Before Sophie could answer he curled up in the fetal position to stay warm.  His body instantly started to shiver.

"Ah, come here."she said.

Luke saw the her left foot come into view as she spread her big toe and second toe and slipped it across his stomach.  She ever so gently pinched him and moved him toward the other foot.  The skin felt so soft against his stomach, back, ass, and even dick but that was not going to happen because his dick felt drained.  He just laid his head against the smooth green nail; he realized that his head was slightly smaller then it.  He saw the other foot approaching as it was rested on the ground.  Luke was beginning to shiver uncontrollably from the cold.  Sophie placed him perfectly so that his face was in between the big toe and second toe and he was laying on his stomach on her foot.

"Hold on to my toes baby."said Sophie, as she lifted her toes of the ground and slipped on her pink sock.  Luke just had time to grab the toes before she lifted.

He felt the warm sock slide over his back as he was firmly pressed against her foot and his face was buried in her toe cleavage.  Her warm flesh instantly warmed him up and he felt like he was in heaven.  It was warm, soft from the front, and fuzzy from behind.  His face was firmly in the crack between her toes and they squeezed him gently and affectionately.  He licked the skin as best as he could in response.  Sophie slowly stood up;

"Luke if you feel any pain please tell me."she said to her foot as she stood up fully.  She felt the gentle licks and smiled loving the idea that he loved her feet.

When Sophie stood up Luke was further enthralled because as she made instinctive adjustment to her balance his face was squeezed in different ways each time.  He felt her foot swing forward and some air came in but not enough to make him cold.  As the foot landed with a thud his face was squeezed hard but yet again it was not uncomfortable.  He licked her feet to shatter the rest of her worries as she walked somewhere unknown to Luke in the house.  He rapidly fell asleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Luke woke up not knowing exactly where he is when he realizes that he is probably still in Sophie's sock.  As his senses came together he realizes her feet smell of lotion so she probably took a shower and that he had been repositioned.  He is now under her toes and they twitch ever so often; she must have fallen asleep like me.  Although he never wants to leave this safety he feels his bladder is full.  Luke slowly pulls himself across her warm flesh by grabbing handfuls of it.  His penis instantly becomes stiff.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you."said an odd female voice.

If this is not Sophie though then he needs to get out of her foot as quickly as he can, but just when he is about to make it out he feels the foot slam down on top of him and he screams out in pain.  A few of his ribs are broken he notices quickly as he does a quick self assessment.  When Luke graduated college at the age of 18 with his computer degree and already around a billion dollars he decided to take another challenge.  He went into the military and quickly was distinguished the best of the best.  He became an unsung Navy S.E.A.L. legend and hero because of his great fitness, excellent brain, and wits.  Luke knew that if he made it out of the sock he would be much better off seeing his assaulter and therefore able to analyze the situation better.  With one last mighty heave he pulled himself out and landed on a hardwood table.  His ribs screamed in pain but he ignored it just like when he had been tortured in Iraq or shot in Pakistan when on a top secret op.  Now he saw that the foot was in a light blue sock and stretched up into a black skirt that further went up to two boobs and even further there was a slightly older women who had red hair and freckles.

"What do you want?"he yelled defiantly.

"Information and YOU are going to give it to us no matter what."said the women pointing at him when she said you.

  He tried to stand but before he could a barefoot with large red nails came up from under the table and laid on top of his legs and his stomach.  They squeezed him playfully and the big toe actually rubbed his penis a bit.  The women reached over to her other foot and pulled of the sock revealing a reflection of the foot on top of him.

"Get away from me, where is Sophie?"he said in disgust.

The toes squeezed him ruffly causing his ribs to hurt him extremely.

"First of all you will not take that tone to me, second she works for us, and third your gonna come to our base for interrogation about the growing drug biological weapon."said the woman as she released the pressure.

"You can't do this, I have rights."said Luke

"So far as you are concerned, you can or will be my slave until you tell me everything I want to know."said the women.

Before Luke could answer her big toe got on top of his penis and began to rub it slowly and meticulously.  The flesh was just as soft as Sophie's and Luke tried to analyze what the women had said.

"See, I'm from the CIA and we believe you and your drug are a threat to our security.  Therefore Sophie was sent in to find out if she could find some information before we had to take drastic measures.  She couldn't so I told her to shrink you and prepare you for interrogation.  Now I will interrogate you when we get back to HQ but for now you can travel somewhere that you like."said the women finishing just when Luke burst on her foot.

Luke realized even through the sex haze that Sophie literally just had sex with him to know how it felt.  She had never loved him, he felt betrayed inside.  Then suddenly a giant needle pierced his leg and a liquid was injected.  It pulled away and then there was a lot of pain in his ribs.  He noticed though that they had healed.  The women grasped him in between her big toe and second toe just as Sophie had did and lowered him towards a set of black high heel pumps.  She laid him down where the heel would be and he slid down all the way to the toes.  The shoe smelled pleasantly but all Luke could think about was Sophie's betrayal.  He was just another mission.

Just then he looked up and saw the women's toes playing with the shoe.  They were smaller then Sophie's he could tell but they still seemed bigger for some reason.  Then it hit him; he had been shrunk even more, now he was the maybe an inch and a half.  He just somehow felt that Sophie's feet were bigger but now it was confirmed as he saw the number in the shoe.  5.  Sophie was a lot bigger.  Then the huge toes dipped into the shoe.  He was enthralled by the red nail polish.  They slid slowly down the slope teasing Luke with their size.  He was just barely bigger then the big toe.  The now huge big toe came up to him and pushed him onto the ground.  It placed itself on top of him and playfully rubbed his face.  He tried to push it away but he could not.  He also could only wrap his arms halfway around it.  Then the toe pushed itself into his face.

"Lick."the women ordered.

Luke opened his mouth and slipped his tongue out not too enthusiastically.  He started licking.  His training had taught him to cooperate until he had a chance to run the hell away.

"Good boy."she said.  She was obviously enjoying this.

The huge toes slipped over him and he heard her put her heel in.  He panicked, he knew he would get squashed; but his training quickly took over as he tried to find a place where there would be the least weight.  When he tried to move the toes curled around him and squeezed him extremely hard.  He got the message but he realized that he could take the weight probably.  The women stood up.  He pushed harshly into the expensive leather sole and against her, although he hated to admit it, beautiful toes.  It dawned upon Luke that whatever was injected into his leg also kept him from getting squashed, it was still uncomfortable though.  
  He decided to do something that would save him a lot of discomfort.  As the foot swung forward for the first time Luke quickly struck himself in major pressure points.  He went out like a light!
Chapter End Notes:
Okay, so here is the deal, I will not right "interrogation" part. I will speed ahead through time. I promised a true gentle Gts so I will.