- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long awaited chapter 4. My bad I was busy, sorry guys.
Constructive criticism always welcome!

He felt Sophie's giant finger gently rubbing his back, the warm feeling from the finger slowly calmed him down as he came out of his misery.  She was talking to him but he did not even understand as he tried to sink deeper into the warm safe palm that he was in.  Sophie realized what he was trying to do and curled her fingers protectively around him as she stood up and headed back towards the kitchen closing the safe on the way out.  Luke still was crying a bit but he hastily wiped away the tears as he felt the warmth around him and the gentle vibration as Sophie most likely walked.  In the meantime Sophie had picked up the duffel bag and headed into the guest bedroom that she had slept in previously.  The bedroom had a carpeted floor that was white with white walls.  In the center was a queen size bed that had simple sheets on it although they were a light blue color which stood out in comparison to the white walls.  Next to the dresser was a nightstand with a digital alarm clock and a lamp on it.  There was also a closet for clothes a light colored wooden dresser.  Sophie put down the duffel bag by the closet and then jumped onto the bed.  Luke was slightly thrown around against the light flesh of her palm and fingers but otherwise unharmed as the fist opened.  He saw he was on the huge bed in the guest room as he stepped of the hand and onto the pillow.  He saw Sophie's large face and then behind her the socked feet swishing in the air.  He also had a glimpse of cleavage through her shirt and a view of her shoulder.

"Feeling better?"asked Sophie as her left hand came out and began to stroke his back again.

"I will if you answer this one question, can you help me make the growth formula so I can grow back maybe tomorrow?"asked Luke

"Of course"said Sophie as she slightly pouted her lips "did you think I wouldn't?"

"W-w-w-ell, I wasn't really sure"stammered Luke a bit.

"Don't worry I'm just teasing"answered Sophie with a huge smile that filled Luke with joy.  He lost himself for a few seconds in those wonderful green eyes.

"So what do you want to do?"asked Luke nervously begging for all the evil thoughts to leave his mind.

"I don't know but I do have a few ideas."said Sophie.  She saw Luke flinch a bit at the word ideas.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."she said as she leaned in a kissed him.

Luke saw her lean forward and the lips covered his view as she puckered her lips the warm flesh connected with him.  His ever loyal soldier gave away his feelings.  The lips felt different now as they had a layer of lipstick on, they even kinda felt oily but as quick as they came they left.

"Well look what we have here, after only one kiss, is that how sexy my lips are?"asked Sophie with a little pout coming across her face.

"Yeah they are."answered Luke honestly as he blushed"and as for what you said before with all that secret admiring I'm sorry about that."continued Luke

"No worries, I never minded the attention and it was funny even teasing you a bit sometimes."answered Sophie. "Now you got your turn"said Sophie pointing to his erection with a giant finger "but I haven't gotten mine, if your not scared of course."

Luke's mouth fell open as he looked at her ginormous cleavage that was teasing him.  Did she really just ask him to have sex with her at like two inches tall.  Sophie must have taken the mouth falling open on her tiny little companion as a yes as she got off the bed and pulled of her t-shirt and yoga pant and then jumped back onto the bed.  Luke went flying in the air and screamed in terror as he seemed to go up 50 feet into the air but he landed on something large and extremely soft.  He felt a large vibration underneath him simultaneous with Sophie's giggle.  What ever was underneath his was extremely slippery and he slid to his left landing in some kind of valley.  As he looked around there were two large hills of silk and then flesh at the very top next to him.  He was in her cleavage Luke realized.  He got up quickly and realized that the breasts were taller then him by probably almost an inch.  Without being asked Luke jumped onto the one he had slid off and landed on the soft bouncy silk bra.  He had jumped high enough to grab the end of the bra at the top and some of his fingers touched the warm flesh.

"Oh god you feel so good there."said Sophie as her right hand gently pressed him into the soft and fleshy and silky pillow around him burying his face in the flesh now that smelled exactly like in his dream.  There was a perfume but also there was a touch of womanly scent.

He realized there was going to be no foreplay.  The gentle flesh of the palm pushed away and second later he had to hold on for his dear life as Sophie arched her back to unclasp the bra.  The silk slid away and then he was one on one with the warm flesh that surrounded him.  He instantly found the nipple that was the size of his head and squeeze it with his arms as hard as he could and licked the flesh around it as it slowly became erect just like his dick was doing as it was rubbed into the warm and soft flesh.  A moan escaped Sophie as he bit down on her nipple a bit.  He looked over at the other huge mound of womanly breasts  He stood up and made a big jump and landed on the other huge jiggly mass.  He instantly dragged himself to the nipple and began rubbing, kissing, and nibbling on the almost melon sized thing.  Luke caught a quick glimpse of Sophie's hand rubbing her vagina and fingering himself.  He couldn't let her do it herself.  He was terrified of how large the pussy would look and how easily it could probably accommodate his whole body right now but he didn't care though because he was too exited.  He jumped down onto the wide expanse of the stomach and broke into a run toward the silk panties.

"Oh my god, your really going to go down there."moaned Sophie as her finger retracted and went to her breasts.

 Luke reached the white silky panties and laid down on his stomach and tried to slide under the restraining band.  He got halfway when he felt giant fingers from above push him through the rest of the way.  The silk pressed on from the top at him flattening him against the burning hot flesh of Sophie's pubic areas.  There was an intense womanly smell that was overpowering him but it was pleasant.  Almost instantly as the fingers pushed forward Luke's arms and legs got tangled in rope like pubic hairs but the fingers on top of him which quickly changed to Sophie's whole palm pushed him on towards the vagina.  At her mercy Luke wondered if this had been such a good idea but his member gave the instant reply as it stiffened even more.  His faced was pressed against a lip though and he realized it was the labia.  His face was forcefully buried into labia spreading it and a little bit into the vagina.  He was held there for a few seconds and began to worry when the pressure released and he pulled his head out.  His head was completely soaked but he felt the hand return above him as it turned him around from his upside down position to an upright position.  He was pushed all the way down so his whole body was against the vagina.  It was nearly as tall as him.  Although never being with a girl Luke started to kiss and rub himself all over the ginormous lips and occasionally dashing his hand into the pussy and rubbing the inside when unexpectedly the palm pushed him up and two powerful fingers spread the lips through the silk and pushed his legs into it.  Luke couldn't believe it he was a human dildo. He became terrified as the huge hand pumped his into the lips up to his chest and then pulled him out.  The heat was so intense he had a hard time breathing but his cock loved it.  The fluid inside the pussy quickly rose and began to spill out and then there was one last thrust and he went all in.  Luckily he had time to catch his breath.  The inside was like heaven,  it was soft and slimy but so warm and comfortable.  There was only one minus he couldn't breath.  Just as he was about to start screaming the vaginal walls shuddered and Luke heard a dull scream as Sophie reached a ginormous orgasm.  The liquid pushed him out but just his head as clear warm cum spewed out on either sides of his head.  He struggled harder and harder but that only seemed to prolong the orgasm.  The giant fingers with the green nails had entered the panties again and gently massaged the lips as if taunting him for not being able to get out.  His heart was racing and he was finding it hard to breath.

"Sophie help"he yelled weakly as he saw stars slowly appearing before his eyes.

The fingers split the lips so easily that it made Luke feel like a bug.  Another set of fingers appeared and a big thumb and index figure dove into the pussy and grabbed him by the chest and pulled him out.  He once again traveled through the pubic hairs and then across the vast stomach and over the two beautiful mountains to Sophie's beautiful smiling face.  Her hair was a little disheveled but her eyes told him everything,she loved it.  Before he could say anything though he was lowered to her giant red lips.  He was pretty tired already so he didn't even kiss and lick her face as she kissed him.  Then her tongue came out and began to lick him clean of the juices.  First thing the tongue did was go to the face.  The soft,slimy,and slightly bumpy tongue washed his face and his whole chest in one lick and same with the back.  Then it did the legs and finally it washed Luke's pubic area.

"Now its your turn my little lover."said Sophie seductively as she pulled herself up and sat at the edge of the bed.

She gave Luke one more warm kiss and then she lowered him to the floor right in front of those ginormous feet.  The feet were in the low cut pink ankle socks.  They had little white flowery designs on them.  After he slept in them he knew they were very warm and comfy.  But what really got him going is the fact that foot was easily two times longer then he was tall.  The slender and long toes that he could see where probably half his height maybe a bit less.  Sophie wiggled her toes and smiled in satisfaction a Luke's member became instantly more alert.  Luke was just ecstatic when he saw the toes wiggle and move up and down.  Here he was just after having sex with an utter goddess and now he was going to get a footjob from a foot twice his size.  It was his ultimate fantasy.  He saw two big hands reach down and ever so slowly pull of the socks slowly revealing the foot.  The suspense was killing him,  Sophie wouldn't take foreplay but she would mess with him.  He really didn't have a choice.

Slowly he saw the big cracks where the toes met and then all  of a sudden Sophie quickly ripped off the remaining sock and threw it aside.  Now Luke saw ten huge digits easily the size in width of his chest and probably from his head down to almost his belly button.  The nails were like in his fantasies.  The light green nail polish reflected the light in a magnificent way.

The ginormous toes scrunched pulling the carpet fibers with incredible force.  Luke nearly fainted right there and then from excitement.  The right foot lifted off the ground and ever so slowly came towards him.  It was aimed at his chest and then it touched his chest.  The skin was incredibly soft,  the big toe covered his whole chest and the nail was the size of a plate.  It slipped a little upwards and closed his jaw.  He hadn't even realized it but it had fallen open.  It slowly lowered back down and the toe landed an his feet covering them completely.  The nail had been so smooth against his jaw.  When the toe had come down it had brushed against his penis.  The penis was tiny next to it.  The toes came up to his shin.  The foot stood there mocking him when all of a sudden it tilted sideways and moved to his right.  Before he could realize it the other foot had done the same thing and then toes closed onto him from the sides.  The smell that hit him sent shivers of ecstasy down his spine.  It was sweat but it had such a nice smell.  The toes pads were so soft against his skin.  The opening was far above his head and there was no getting out.  Both 10 digits squeezed at once pushing Luke's face right into the pad of the second biggest toe on the right foot.  His dick slid between two toes.  When the toes had squeezed him they had opened his mouth and he got a delicious taste of sweat.  The toes released a bit and soft skin slid against his penis.  The right foot must have felt the penis because the scrunched together squeezing Luke's member between them.  Then the left drew away and the ginormous 5 digits of the right foot came down on top of Luke.  They had successfully put him right under where the toes arched.  He felt the carpet fibers pressing against his back and the soft flesh surrounded him everywhere else.  His face was right in the soft pad of the big toe.  The toes scrunched again gently crushing Luke between themselves and the sole.  Then slowly they pulled off but before Luke could do anything the big toe slid across his legs and then into his stomach.  The soft skin pressed against him from the stomach down.  But Sophie was persistent and the huge toe went right onto Luke's face and it rubbed its softness into him.  Luke licked and kissed it.  Finally he got his hands out from under it and tried to hug it.  His hands wrapped around it but only got to the beginnings of the smooth nail.  The digit shook his grip and turned its attention to his swollen member.  The toe covered his whole legs and then also his dick and it slowly began to rub.  The toe was as wide as his whole body and all Luke could was watch the green nail move up and down across his whole lower body.  Luke couldn't take it anymore he exploded.  Luke lay panting as the toe continued to meticulously rub his dick milking him completely.  When it finally rested Luke saw the huge light green nail and felt so soft and comfortable under the toe.

"Okay my love time to clean up"Luke heard Sophie say distantly but he was still trying understand what happened.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter probably won't be this erotic.