- Text Size +
A puddle of the warm yellow liquid formed on the hardwood floor below me.  I looked away from Keira waiting for my coming punishment but nothing happened.  Instead the huge finger came into my view and I flinched.  But it was persistent and it slowly touched the bottom of my chin and lifted my face to my tormentor's eyes.  

Her eyes bore into me for a second and then glanced away.  I saw though that the expression in the eyes had changed to something different.

"Look Tim"said Keira just as tears started streaming down her face.  "I'm so sorry for what I did to you and I understand completely if you don't forgive me (sniffle) but I got a little carried away and..."at this point she just started to cry extremely hard.

I was stunned for a long time not knowing what to do because one side of my head was saying go comfort her and the other was saying to run like the wind.

Instead I just went and got a drink in the nearby bottle cap full of water and sat down looking up at her.  I sat there and analyzed the situation while looking at Keira.

The tears were beginning to stop rolling down her cheek and I could begin to see the beauty of her teary eyed face.  Them my eyes moved downward until I reached the ledge of the low cut shirt that lead to a certain crevice that I might like to explore one day like a scientist (authors note:hint,hint!).

My mind was still split in two and with the huge headache I was beginning to feel nauseous and I had to lay down.  Keira saw this and moved her huge unpainted, but still perfect, finger to the water.  She dabbed a little tissue and then laid it down on my forehead.  She then also used a Kleenex to wipe the urine off whatever I was on.

I watched this all in amazement as the giant fingers flew around me until the settled down on the desk far away from me.  Now though, the huge puffy eyes turned toward me.  They first looked me in the eyes but soon glanced away in embarrassment of what she had done to me but then they came back and inspected my whole body for bruises and most likely more interesting parts.  Luckily, I did not have an erection due to my heavy nausea.  

After this awkward moment she saw me begin to shiver so she pulled out a napkin and laid it down on me.  As her fingers came closer I backed away and tried to get away but she simply said

"Look Tim, I'm just trying to help"

I didn't reply but I stopped moving.  She laid the napkin on me as a blanket.  I instantly felt warmer and more covered.  The nausea soon took over and I fell asleep.




I woke up on a soft surface this time.  I looked around and I noticed I was on a huge pillow that then lead to a ginormous plane that was light blue color.  On the pillow I saw Keira's head with her beautiful hair done in a ponytail, oh how I wanted to touch it but I was too terrified.  Then her expansive body lay after that, from breasts to now light blue socks.  Far off in the distance on the floor I saw a light blue pair of converse sneakers.  I was getting the idea that she liked light blue.

A light was on behind me shining directly at a book that she was reading.  I turned toward the light and saw a alarm clock that read 4:00 AM.  Wow, I had slept for quite a while.

As I sat up into a sitting position, I felt the world sway a bit but I quickly got my wits together and steadied myself.  I felt the huge surface move under me as Keira shifted her head as she read.  I was terrified, that slight motion had caused a whole wave of pillow to come at me.  I remembered my helpless predicament and curled up in a ball and began to cry.

Keira heard this of course, so she turned and looked at me surprised to see me awake.  I soon felt her giant finger rub circles on my back as she tried to calm me down.

"It's okay, your safe now.  I promise I will never hurt you again"said Keira reassuringly.

At hearing her tone of voice that was soothing in a materialistic way I slowly uncurled and turned to face her huge face.

She had changed slightly as I saw that she had large bags under her eyes from not sleeping I guessed.  She was also wearing pajamas that made up for the bags.

The pajamas had a low cut top that revealed her what now seemed to me huge breasts.  The top was black with green cat eyes on each of the breasts and the bottom was a dark green pants.

I felt a warm mint breeze flow on me as she exhaled.  Since I had turned, the finger was now on my side and she slowly began to withdraw it but I grabbed the tree like finger and hugged it to myself happy for just something to hug.

Keira seemed to hesitate, not knowing what to do.  Then, as slowly as she could brought her other hand behind me and used her index finger to rub my back.

I felt a bit more safe with the warm finger to hug safely and the calming back massage.

"How are you feeling?"asked Keira with my minuscule frame between her two fingers as she continued to rub.

I gave an extremely weak "good".  In order to hear me better Keira had leaned in closer and turned her head.  Her ponytail went flying at me and the hair engulfed me for a second.

It smelled blissful, if my sense of smell is right then it had a coconut smell with a little musk.  What was better though was the texture of the hair, it was silky smooth and nice to the touch.

As Keira realized her mistake she quickly turned her head back to see me.  She saw my dumbstruck face and erection and thought it a chance to start a conversation.

"Someone liked that"said Keira in a teasing voice.

I flinched but as she saw that she quickly added "I'm just teasing"

I relaxed a bit and sat up leaning against her palm that was behind me.  Keira also took this as a chance to reposition herself.  She rolled onto her stomach and her billboard face got so close that I could reach out and touch the lip.

I was enthralled by the dazzling blue eyes and the way the hair looked in the light.  I was hypnotized until I moved on to the mouth.

At this point I was regaining some manliness and I took a step forward toward the lips.  Keira just watched with curiosity as I reached out and placed my right hand on the plush lip.

Before I knew what was going on I was gently nudged by a finger into the lips.  I landed face first on them and they easily covered me down to my crotch.  The lips were like the greatest pillows ever.  My penis was pushed hard against the lip.  As I was let go, I wondered what I was getting myself into.