- Text Size +
I woke up on something extremely cold.  As my vision cleared I noticed it was an huge tile floor.  The floor spread for huge expanses without the occasional desk leg coming down.

"But if I'm in the classroom..."I though"...then where is Keira"

As if to answer my question I sensed movement behind me and I ever so slowly turned.  I saw two huge feet, one in a Ugg and the other in a sock with the brown Ugg discarded to the side.  As my eyes followed up the strong legs to a stomach with large overhanging breasts and finally Keira's long but attractive face that was looking at me in a peculiar way.

"How are you feeling?"asked Keira's booming voice.

All I could give her a terrified thumbs up as she smiled down at me in that peculiar way.  I shivered as she scanned my naked and helpless body.

"Are you cold?"she asked.  I just nodded.

"Well then I can help you with that"she replied with an evil smile.

Her left foot, the one outside of the Ugg in a light yellow sock moved toward me.  It was easily twice as big as me if not more.  I could see the outline of powerful toes and all of a sudden I didn't like feet that much.

I had been sitting on the ground and as the toes came to me they knocked me down without flinching and lay on top of me.  My face was pushed right between the first and second toe.

The fuzzy sock was moist from the day in the Ugg and clung too me everywhere.  The smell was strong but surprisingly not  pungent.  It was a very feminine smell that made my man side of the brain go crazy.  As Keira squeezed her toes playfully my tongue slid out and I got my first taste of foot sweat.  It wasn't that very bad either, just a bit salty.  Her foot radiated heat that warmed me up but quickly made it too hot.

She squeezed her toes playfully around my head and body again.  She was dominating me with one foot.  I was left with very little air in my lungs as she moved her foot back just to see my face.  Her big toe was directly on my crotch as she said

"Now who is better, me or you?"asked Keira.

"Please stop Keira"I cried.

"Wrong answer"said Keira as she pushed down on my crotch with her toe.  It hurt like hell as my balls and penis were turned to mush.  I screamed in pain until she stopped a few seconds later and proceeding to slowly rub my penis with her toe.

"Now answer me, who is it?"said Keira in demanding tone

"Please stop"I just cried out begging for mercy.

Keira just sighed and pushed down on my crotch again as I screamed in agony beating my fists at her big toe but I couldn't do anything.

"Who?"asked Keira again.

At this point I was just balling my eyes out and said "You" to make her stop.

"Really I don't believe you! Prove it to me by kissing my toe"said Keira with an evil smile.

I just nodded as she rubbed my legs with her one huge toe threatening to break them.  She then slowly brought the toe and the whole foot down on me with the big toe resting perfectly in top of my face. I kissed it.

"That was weak, now you have to lick it"commanded Keira laughing as I dragged my tongue across the sock as Keira toyed with my body under her foot.  She rolled me under it and then she also stepped on men as hard as my body could take.

Towards the end she spotted my erection and teased me about it mercilessly. Until she laid her big toe on it and squashed it until it went away forcing me into the biggest pain of my life.

After that time I was completely humiliated and dominated by her for just some teasing and flirting.

"To learn your lesson thoroughly you will now go into my shoe for my walk home.  You earn this remember by teasing me, now it is simply my turn."said Keira with her evil intentions coming out through her tone.

"No please", I screamed "I was just flirting" but it was too late as she had already curled her toes around me and the foot and I were entering the Ugg.  

In the Ugg the sole was slightly moist and there was a strong scent of feet.  The toes laid down on top of me and pressed me into the squishy in sole.  The heat was intense.

I felt a giant weight settle on me as she stood up and then the swinging motion followed by a crash when she stepped down.