- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, my first story up to Chapter 10. Let's hope many more chapters come!

By the way the disclaimer applies to all chapters even if I don't put it on all of them. Enjoy!
Sophie now gently stood up being careful not cause too much turbulence on her open palm but still Luke had to sit down as not to fall off.  The hand rose dizzying heights but Luke didn't mind the height.

"Now close your eyes and don't look until I tell you so"said Sophie.

"Okay"replied Luke

"I can trust you not to peek?"asked Sophie.

"Yes...please can we go already cause I'm so exited"said Luke shivering I'm excitement.

At that point Luke closed his eyes and laid down in her palm and then she proceeded to cover him in her palm by curling her fingers around his minuscule body.

For a long time Luke heard walking around and opening and closing cabinets.  Finally, though he heard a door shut behind them and he was lain down on a freezing cold surface and something large and fluffy was dropped on top of him.  He waited patiently as he heard Sophie moving around a bit.  Suddenly, the cover,what ever it was, was removed and Luke was surprisingly not blinded by light.

What had covered his head was a white towel and now he was on the bathroom counter and the room was lit up with multiple candles, beautifully smelling candles.  The main scent in the air was of some kind of flower or herb.  It was a sight to behold the room but what really drew his attention was Sophie.

She was standing in front of him trying her best not to be intimidating but her huge body filled all of Luke's vision now.  She had on white panties with a corresponding white bra that showed her large breast in all their beauty.  As Luke scanned her body he came to her face that had a huge beaming smile in it.

"You ready for a bath?"asked Sophie.

Luke just gave a dumbstruck nod and Sophie lifted him and placed him on the edge of Luke's master bathroom jacuzzi.  Then Luke turned to face her and Sophie slowly stripped of the remaining part of her undergarments.

When she did this she bit her lip seductively and ever so slowly slipped of her bra and caressed her pussy and breasts after that.  And finally she slipped of her panties and stepped  into the lake size jacuzzi, at least that is what it seemed like to Luke.  By now Luke almost had an orgasm watching her do this strip tease and now he still had to take a bath with her. He nearly fainted from sexual excitement.

Then Sophie very seductively wagged her finger to come to her.  Luke looked down at the water that was 20 feet below him and jumped of the edge diving in.  The last thing he heard was Sophie yell
"Don't Luke"

The entrance into the water was Olympic perfect 10 out of 10 but the water burned his sides it was so hot.  He quickly swam to the surface.

Sophie saw his pained expression and instantly tried to pick him up from the bottom but the water her palm displaced pushed him away from her palm every time.  So finally she gently squeezed him between her thumb and index finger and lifted into the air.  By now Luke had gotten use to the water but Sophie looked him over in concern as his skin was a fire red.

"Are you okay?"asked Sophie.

"Better then ever, now can we move on"pleaded Luke waving his hands and legs to represent his healthiness.

"Yes, but under one condition"said Sophie.

"What type of condition?"asked Luke slightly scared.

Sophie of course saw him move a bit back trying to get smaller.  So she proceeded to gently stroke Luke's back with her finger.

"Don't worry, I will never hurt you.  Ever!"said Sophie "But the condition is that you dive in once more".

"Okay"said Luke seeing no harm to it but he was wrong.

Luke was put onto the jacuzzi side again.  In front of him again lay the 20 foot drop.  He waved at Sophie and gave her the thumbs up after which he jumped off doing a triple summersault.  The entrance to the water was perfect again but as he rushed through the water he saw a cavern open in front of him.  Not being able to stop himself he flew into it.

Whatever it was, it closed behind him and he was stuck without air.  Right when Luke was beginning to think about the necessity to breath the water leaked out through a small opening in the cave.  Luke followed the water to this cave and found something familiar about the softness but on his way to the entrance he had cut his leg on something.  Then he realized it, these were lips.  He was in Sophie's mouth.

As if on cue a huge, wet, and soft tongue greeted him by lifting him up to the roof of the mouth and pushing him against it.  Luke's penis was pressed lightly against the wet tongue.  This sent shiver down his spine.  The tongue held him there for a few seconds until it started to suck on him.  Luke heard a deep moan come from the great maw behind him but he trusted Sophie.  After that she rolled him to under the huge tongue and squished his penis a bit more.  Then all to quickly it ended with Luke being pushed out the lips and onto some more skin.

Luke looked around and saw that he was now on top of  a huge foot that had those beautiful turquoise nails.  He turned his head to see Sophie but he only saw huge toes coming at him from behind.  They landed in top of him, surrounding him in warm flesh.  The toes gently squeezed his body and then Sophie gently began to rub her right foot, the one on top of Luke, into the left foot, the one that Luke was laying on top of, like she was scratching her foot.

Luke gasped as his penis was caught between two soft flesh pads and as his body and head were maneuvered by those huge toes.  He licked and kissed the toes and finally climaxed like never before screaming Sophie's name.

Luke lay there spent still with his head between her first toes in her right foot but Sophie had turned him around so she could see his face.  She was smiling down at him.

"I love you"Luke said finally proclaiming his ultimate devotion.

"I know, and I love you too"said Sophie.

At that point a cellphone rang and Sophie picked it up while still gently massaging Luke with her foot.  Luke kissed her toes and rubbed them as best as he could with his hands beneath her sole.

"What happened?"asked Sophie in an astonished tone.

"Be right there"she said after about a minute.  She hung up the phone.

"Liz just called saying her husband shrunk after she touched him"said Sophie as she released Luke from under her foot.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapters on in March 14th most likely.