- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So, I'm going to try to get out out at least two or three chapters a week, please review if you can, more reviews, more chapters.


...
I thought that I understood, I thought that screaming that loudly and that intensely would shock my brain out of its exhaustion induced slumber an shoot me back to the morning of this Saturday, maybe even the late night. I was wrong, I didn't understand at all. I cowered and scooted back to the corner of my felt prison and found myself pushed up against the wall. The massive hands fingers curled under me, scooping me up like I was just another item in what I was now presuming to be a trouser or coat pocket. The fingers curled inward, lightly squeezing me into the hand's palm. My scream petered out into little sobs and I curled myself up into a small ball. Each intake of breath brought with it a familiar scent, but placing it was just out of grasp. The hand that held me began to move upward, and I felt the force of my own weight push against the fingers, however, my previous 9 stone body must have weighed near nothing because, although in physical stature I felt the same, it couldn't have been the case because the hand had no problem pulling me upward.

The hand pulled me into the bright summer sky. The light that the sun provided was all encompassing and totally blinding. My sobs turned into a momentary groan of pain and I screwed my eyes shut in an attempt to block out the light. I felt the hand move back down again, even though my eyes were closed. The fingers uncurled from beneath me and I felt myself deposited on what felt like a large expanse of wood. I faced my head downward so that the harsh glare of the sun would be lessened and began to open my eyes slowly.

As the world swam into focus I discovered that I was indeed on a piece of wood. A very large piece of wood, large grooves surrounded me with an even larger hole in the wood further off. I deduced that I was on a picnic table, my disoriented mind struggling to comprehend the obscene wrongness of the situation, but another part of me rejoicing in it.

I had liked the thought of being shrunk a long time. The idea of being at a minuscule height around humanity, a species if instinct, a species that I belonged to, yet still believed their consciousness to be non existent, unlike my own. I thought that it would be interesting, to loose control at the hands of these  creatures, which would then be massive to me. I guess I thought it would make them seem more real, maybe allow me to see parts of others that I hadn't witnessed before. Maybe that was what stopped me from crying out in fear when I raised my head.

I slowly looked upward, my eyes and mind trying to adjust to the site before me. Sitting in front of me, for what looked like a block of flats in height, was a massive form of my friend Monika. 
"what the actual fuck" I managed to murmur, awed at the sight of my titanic best friend. 
"It is a little bit impossible, isn't it" Monika replied, absently scratching at her wrist. 
"you can hear me" I stuttered, amazed at the distance my seemingly puny voice had traveled. 
"Yeah, I think it's a side effect" Monika said, looking almost disappointed in her self. 
"A side effect of what" I quipped, worried that she may have initiated my now insignificant position. She let out a large sigh, "a side effect of the bracelet."

-the sewers of London, exact location unknown-

Four creatures sat around a large wood oak table. Each wearing a different coloured hooded robe, intricate patterns woven into the fabric. 
"It has finally happened" a deep voice reverberated around the small room, it came from the figure at the head of the table. He looked to be around 4"9 and as he removed his hood a large black beard was visible, joined to a moustache under his stout nose and dark brown eyes. "The last sorcerer has been revealed" he continued. A tension could immediately be felt around the table. 
"then we should mobilise our troops" hissed a darker voice, malevolence rippling through his very essence, the owner of the voice wearing a dark black robe, its hood golden n"we shall rip the bracelet from the humans body and claim its magic for our own" it chuckled darkly. 
"No mordekaiser, we shall not stoop to the level of the humans and cause death and destruction" came an almost melodic voice from beneath a lilac good, the edges slightly pointed where you would expect to find ears.
"ergh, you disgust me Ezreal"  Mordekaiser snorted, his disgust at his peers decision  apparent. 
"Enough" came a voice from the final person at the table. "We are the league of the Old KIngdom, and we shall not bicker like infants" and the table was silent.

-Back with monika-

My mouth hung open at her explanation, and there was no scientific evidence To disprove what she was saying. But what she had said? It defied science altogether. After the bracelet had began to glow and sink into Monikas flesh, a surge of power flooded through it, when I touched it, that power flew into me and caused me to shrink down.
"it's my responsibility to look after you now" she said, looking solemnly down at me.
"what about my family" I sniffled, worrying about my mum and sister. 
"their just gonna have to think that you disappeared" monika said harshly, she must have realised I needed someone to be mean to help me get through this.
"So your going to look after me?" I asked, looking helplessly up at her giant form.

She nodded down at me, a hint of mischief in her eye. 
"For until I can get the bracelet to work for me, not against me" she said, giving me a toothy smile. "But in the mean time" she said, lowering he head down to my level and letting her tongue poke out, just the tip of it was bigger than my head. "Your gonna have to help me out" she said and winked. 
"How do you mean" I stammered, a cold chill of fear spreading through my body. 
"Oh at that size, I can think of a few things" she said, her hand coming from no where and picking me up, I was steadily feeling aroused, but, I couldn't help shake a very bad feeling from my mind. Like things just got very bad, very quick.