- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fanfic time. Asagi (Long story, check my other Asagi story for explanation) pays a visit to a certain jolly old man who promised her something.
North Pole – 10:21 PM, December 24th, 2012

BOOM BOOM BOOM

"Did you hear that?"

"Of course I heard it, who wouldn't have heard it."

"Are you... are you gonna check who it is?"

"If it's important they'll knock."

"OPEN UP, TUBBY!" a voice boomed, shaking the entire facility. Whatever was outside was probably large, and definitely quite loud.

"Oh fine, answer it."

"Yes sir!"

A short, stubby man, clad in a matching green tunic and hat walked slowly to the front door of the workshop, bells on his pants jingling the entire way. Loud bangs filled the workshop as the short man finally reached the front door.

Opening the iron door slowly, he peeked outside, seeing nothing but a long, cylindrical hallway.

"It's nobody!" The stubby man shouted.

"Then close the door Will, it's cold outside!"

Grumbling, the short man started closing the door, when suddenly the metal hall thrust forward, blowing him back against a wall. With a horrified start, he remembered that there was no hallway between the front door and outside, and this more closely resembled an extremely oversized gun barrel.

"FINALLY!" The giant feminine voice called out, as the metal retreated, and was replaced by a giant, unblinking eye. It looked about the tiny entrance to the hall, before settling on the slowly standing man in green.

"LET ME SPEAK WITH SANTA CLAUS!" The voice shouted, making the foundation of the building rumble.

Fearing for his safety, the short man quickly stood back up, and ran out of the room. He was gone for nearly a minute, before returning empty handed. He tried to shrug his shoulders, laughing nervously, but the giant eye was gone.

Before he could breathe a sigh of relief though, an incredibly loud creaking could be heard from above. Looking up, he watched, wide-eyed as the top of the building was completely torn from the walls, finally revealing the full form of their tormentor.

She was a young woman, with medium length black hair. Wearing a white jacket with a black fur trim, and a pair of shorts that led into rather lengthy boots. She wasn't dressed too well given the weather, but didn't seem to mind it at all.

Crouching down, she roughly grabbed the tiny, panicking man, her hand utterly dwarfing him. Lifting him to her eyes, she fully took in the pathetic sight before her. The man was crying, fearing for his life, but the giantess's expression never softened despite that.

"Whoa now, you can put him down now!" A voice from inside the workshop called out, drawing the giantess's eyes downward.

The voice belonged to a rosy cheeked, white bearded fat man. Clad in a red suit with a white fur trim and leather boots, his identity was rather obvious.

"And you are...?" He asked the towering woman.

"YOU KNOW WHO I AM, SANTA!" She screamed at the rotund man, who had to cover his ears. "YOU OWE ME A GAME!"

Stroking his beard for a moment, he looked at the giant girl, still holding his lead elf threateningly. He knew he should have remembered who this girl was, and could vaguely remember making such a promise, but it simply wasn't coming to him.

"I'm sorry, but, I don't remember." He said kindly, flashing a warm smile.

The giantess's angry expression softened finally, and her shoulders slumped. A wave of sadness fell over her entire huge body, and her bottom lip began to quiver.

"I-It's me. Asagi. You don't remember?" She said, sniffling.

The old man shrugged his shoulders, puzzled by the rather extreme mood shift the giantess had displayed. He wasn't sure what it meant, but it didn't exactly put him at ease.

"I've been through SO MUCH to get a game, and and... you forgot?" She asked, tears welling in her eyes. "And after all that you asked me, to make sure it came out just right."

"Oh! Hoho of course I remember!" The old man lied.

Instantly, Asagi's eyes brightened up.

"Oh, I knew you couldn't forget! Christmas miracles do come true, and I'll finally get to be the star of my very own game!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

"Yes, I'll be right back with it, it's down in the basement of the workshop!" Santa laughed, leaving the giantess to herself for a moment.

"Oh my God I can't wait!" She kept telling herself while watching the open workshop at her feet. There was no movement inside, but she could wait. She would wait if it meant finally getting to be in her own game.

She watched the door that Santa had left through intently, waiting for him to return. Seconds turned into minutes, and those kept rising with no sign of the wrinkly old fool.

"HE DITCHED ME!" Asagi screamed, breaking the relative silence, and scaring the minuscule elf she still held in one hand.

"P-Please! He'll be back in a minute! Just be pat-"

"YOU'RE COVERING FOR HIM!" she interrupted, her mood swinging back into violence.

Without wasting anymore time, she opened the vast, huge cave of her mouth, and shoved the elf inside. She swallowed loudly, never even feeling him in her throat he was so tiny. She was pissed, and that man would be the first of her victims if she had anything to say about it.

Lifting a tremendous, boot clad foot over the wide-open building at her feet, she stomped down violently. The floor buckled beneath her weight, bending up where her boot had made contact. Digging her fingers into the broken floor, she tore the entire thing out, exposing a basement full of thousands of tiny, shrieking elves.

Without saying a word, she kicked a foot out into the screaming throngs of elves, almost slipping as they pulped instantly into a greasy smear. Wasting no time, she kicked her second boot into the teeming basement, and felt hundreds more meet their end. It wasn't an altogether unpleasant feeling, but she couldn't let it distract her from her main point.

Eyes scanning the basement, she quickly found who she was looking for. Having taken cover in the basement, Santa was amongst his workers, who were now being massacred by the hundreds for aligning with him.

"Please, don't!" The old man begged, while Asagi pulled a shiny, black pistol from her jacket's pocket. The gun was tremendous, on the same scale as Asagi herself, and she placed the barrel of the gun directly into the fat man's body.

"Well, tubby. Some people like to think guns are bad. I like to think, give piece a-"

In an instant, the world flashed white, and Asagi's eyes popped open. She was lying in a bed. None of that had happened. She hadn't made a deal with Santa, and she wasn't going to get her game.

Worst of all, she didn't even get to deliver her super sexy one liner!