- Text Size +

My name is Ron Jones and I am a professor in size reduction. I spent years developing a device that can shrink any object and can even return it to its normal size. I have a small lab on a college campus with very few visitors.


My lab contained the resizer and a shrinking platform. I normally worked alone but I sometimes had students enter my lab. There was one student named Rebecca that was always asking me about my work and the resizer. I always kept staring at her sexy legs and feet. 


There was a screening process by which someone could enter my lab. With Rebecca Smith, she had fast tracked her way in here with amazing speed. I did a fast interview because, by no suprise she showed up with her resume wearing short shorts and a tank top. She smiled and seamed sweet.


I looked her beautiful body. She always sat down and crossed her legs. I kept watching her foot twitching up and down up and down. We talked for a couple of weeks after class and I was telling her all about the shrinking machine. I had no idea that this young woman was completely insane. She was taking a number of anti-psychotic drugs.


She started talking about the shrinking machine all the time and asked me to do a demonstration. She was flirting with me all the time and acted super sweet. She asked if I had ever shrunk myself and I said a few times. Somehow she talked me into shrinking again. I had only known her for about a month but went along with it.


We met up in my lab and I fired up the machine  and explain to her how to make me normal. I set the timer and waited. A blue beam hit me and I shrank to about 1 inch in a minute. I stood in the middle of the floor and felt the ground  rumble as Rebecca walked over.


Her black dress flats made louder and louder clicking noises as she walked towards me. Click! Click!! Click!!! Slam!!! Slam!!! I  fell over and has both of her black flat open toed dress shoes were now on either side of me. They were so close that I could touch each one extending my arms.



Had she miss stepped either way in the slightest, I would have been crushed. I was very angry at almost dying. But when I looked up into her beautiful brown eyes I saw a look that terrified me. I realized nobody knew I was here with her. She just stood there looking down at me between her shoes for a few minutes without saying a single word or  moving. She picked me up suddenly and stared at me.


Finally getting courage I said okay now Rebecca you can grow me back. Please hit the control and grow me back. Rebecca looked at me and grinned. She gave me a smug look that scared the shit out of me. I suddenly realized that no one out side this room knew where I was or who I was with. What the hell was I thinking. I looked at Rebecca's tight short shorts and I knew what I was thinking.


Rebecca was nicknamed the psycho in highschool. She needed to control everyone and everything. She looked at me like I was a science experiment. My blood turned cold looking at her. I did not say a word out of complete terror.


Suddenly Rebecca smiled and said, "Professor you were talking about this control here and about making the size reduction permanent. She pointed it at me. Things went from bad to worse. I begged and pleaded with her. But she pointed it and fired. I turned blue and glowed in the beam.


Noooo! I yelled. After a minute the timer went off. Now there was no way i could ever grow back. She tried to grow me a little. Nothing. She grinned but did not smile. "Well Professor I guess you're stuck like this now."



I said why Rebecca?


My fear turned to anger looking at the her laughing that I was stuck at one inch tall. If I was normal height I would have punched her in the face. But there was no way to ever grow even one inch taller. Ever. I started yelling and screaming with anger.


Rebecca moved her face close to me with her ice cold stare. Suddenly she smiled. I think your squeaking about wanting to be smaller. Rebecca took the device and pointed it at me. NOooooo! I futilely shouted. She fired it and I shrunk even smaller and smaller until I was no bigger than a period.


Rebecca said, "Do you still want to bitch and moan about this size or should you shrink smaller?" She pointed the device at me with a look that said she would not hesitate.


Rebecca suddenly smiled again and quickly said, "cant to forget to hit the red button that says 'permanent molecular reducer' that way you will be a permanent speck." She said this with a shit eating grin and smiled an icy stare at me.


Rebecca pointed the device at my speck size body.  A blue light hit me for a minute and the whole time she grinned then laughed.


The beam stopped and her now mega face appeared and said enjoy life as a flee.


She loved the fact that I was now a permanent dust speck and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. So now even if she or someone else wanted to I could never be bigger than a dust speck. I jumped around angry as hell. Rebecca pointed the ray at me and I stopped. She laughed at me because I was so helpless.


Rebecca started reading the simple idiot proof instructions that I was stupid enough to make. "It says that once an animal is shrunk there durability is increased 20 fold, and there need for food and water is decreased 30 times


Rebecca started asking me questions about the device. I had on a micro audio system on the glass slide I was on. I started to lie to her when she asked about shrinking an entire city with a satellite. Suddenly without a word she fired the shrink ray at me.  Everything got blurry as she kept the ray on me longer than normal. I shrank until she could only see me with a 1000 times magnification microscope. Then a blue ray hit me and stayed on me for about 10 minutes. She wanted to make sure I stayed microscopic. Ok want to lie to me again?