- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

The heat begins to get raised...

Standing in front of the living room, behind the sofa was Steve’s step mom wearing a very skimpy white silk bathrobe that made him shrink a few inches just noticing her in it. He looks away and begins to shuffle into the house, his mother giggling as she walks over to start the session. As she gets up close, she notices they are almost eye level already and a wave of confidence washes over Kady as she has it instantly reaffirmed by her son that she does in fact ‘still got it.’ Noticing his mother’s proximity from the corner of his eye, Steve stands up tall after dropping off his backpack and taking off his shoes, his clothes feeling quite loose. “Mooom… w-what are you doing? Why are you,” as he takes a moment to swallow his spit in nervousness, “…wearing that?” as he makes mention of his moms revealing silk robe that stops short well before the mid-point of his mother’s strong sexy legs, tied loosely about her waist so that it opens up between her braless large smooth bosom.

“We’re going to do some more training sweetie, I told you that,” she says matter-of-factly taking his hand and pulling him over to the living room. She feels his hand get a little bit smaller as she can only imagine her touch in this outfit is enough to do it, and that her big butt probably does look really good to him wiggling back and forth under that silk. “Now honey, you can’t go shrinking just yet; we haven’t even started!” she teases, looking back over her shoulder with a look he had never seen before in his mom’s face: seduction. Unprepared for that one look, his height whipped down almost instantly another 4 inches before he started to concentrate on it, making his gaze at about his mother’s mouth level now. Stopping him in front of the sofa chair, Kady turns around to inspect her son like a delicious piece of meat, trying all she can not to giggle at the near helplessness of her son as she slowly pushes him into the embrace of the soft chair. He was just adorable; like a deer in headlights. Not quite her headlights just yet, she mused as her grin enlarged, but this looked like it was going to be a lot more fun than she had thought. “Aw, momma just loves to have her little man around but we can’t start like this; no cheating,” she said winking and Steve began to feel his body re-establish its old size again. “Now,” declared Kady as she places her hands upon her hips, cocking them out to the side in a very appealing bend, “the rules are simple. One:” putting her finger out in front to emphasize the point, “you are not allowed to get out of that chair unless I tell you to do otherwise,” Steve nodded his head slowly watching his mother as she began to slowly walk around his chair, the first rule not being all that different than when it was a ‘normal’ session with porn or his sister’s stories. “Two: No touching unless I touch you, no matter how pretty you think mommy is,” which to this she couldn’t help but giggle and break from her seductive tone. Recovering she went on, “And three: The longer you can resist shrinking down, the better the job you do honey. And the better you do, the less likely we are going to do another training exercise after this. You got the rules baby?” she asked, standing behind him now.

Beginning to deal with this new pressure of seduction from his mother, he nodded his head yet still defiant to going through with this. It was quite uncomfortable to Steve. Even if he was use to his mom messing with him and had been shrunk by her before, it was nothing like this! “But why are we doing this? I’ve already shown that I can resist shrinking to porn just fine, I don’t need you to do this mom, really.” When suddenly her hand delicately touches his arm and gracefully slides up until it reaches his left shoulder, where he feels her other hand land gently on top of his right shoulder, and two soft nudges on either side of his head as his mom stands close to him. Suddenly his head drops below those two points of impact as his mother’s seductive touch is just overwhelming.

“Are you sure about that, sweetie? You don’t seem to be resisting my slightest attempts very well.” She backed away slightly and lowered herself down so that her mouth was right next to her son’s ear. “And there is a big difference between looking at a woman, and a woman making you look at her,” she spoke slowly into his ear, lowering her voice. Steve had his senses overloaded just by hearing his mother say that! She was so close and her voice so thick that it felt like her big pink lips had said that while touching his ear and her hot sweet breath had pierced into his brain with such pleasurable sting! The room around him exploded as he dropped down into his seat, his legs beginning to go missing within his shorts as his shirt looked comically over-sized. He focused on fighting this new tactic and slowly regained some height as he ignored his mother strut back around the other side of the chair, eyeing with satisfaction. “You may have your willpower, but it has to be able to endure through how she wants you to react,” as she begins to slowly untie her robe in front of her kid-sized son. Steve noticed her hands and even if he never looked at them, to his great dismay he knew what they were doing and all of his work was undone as he shrank down a few more inches and he began to look more like a 9 year-old boy in his big brothers clothes. Suddenly, Kady’s robe falls to the floor with little sound “And mommy wants her baby boy to get hard for her” as she put one knee onto the sofa chair, and then the other on the other side of Steve, bringing her puffy pale white belly into his face while her supple breasts hung freely above him. Looking the other way, her hand stroked his cheek and directed his attention to the large belly in front of his face as he dared not to look down, “so that she has something to fill her hungry little pussy with” as she proceeded to rub slowly across her flesh, moaning as she gave one strong stroke down her belly reaching over the border of what would be her panty line and across her neatly trimmed nether region. By this point, Steve was looking straight across from that lowered hand, and rapidly dropping as his eyes betrayed him, unable to look away from the amazing show his mother was giving him. Now it was in sight; her fingers practically pointing his lowered perspective to the long pink lips, glistening with his mother’s juices that was now raising overhead.

The world stopped moving as he sat there in an ocean of his own clothing, afraid and entranced with his mother’s above him. “Aw, my little man looks so cute down there” his mother giggles. Steve looks up further to see his mother leaning her head forward and staring down over her body between her chest and the top of the couch at him. Her large sexy body leans back until she is resting her butt on top of her ankles, sitting herself on the couch with her shins.

She reaches down and grabs up her two inch son, “Mom, cut it out! Let me down!” Steve protests as he is brought before his mother’s giant smiling face.

Chapter End Notes:

...and then I tap out!