- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos

 

Yup! We're back for a moment! Me and Chaos have been busy with other work and our new project "Short Stuff" on writing.com, but we love this story and will keep updating it, just not as quickly as we did when we first started, sorry! But we promise to keep going with it!

 

Steve finds trials and rewards under his sisters big soft derriere. Enjoy!

Steve would have liked to say that he was completely disgusted to have his sister’s ass on top of him and that he found it so revolting to be this close to someone’s asshole, but he couldn’t because after having been squeezed through a few sphincter before, he could no longer feel as disgusted by the female brown eye. It was embarrassing as Hell to be forced between his sister’s ass cheeks, but he wasn’t sickened to find himself there or even that surprised. In his life, no place of a woman’s body was too outrageous for him to be pushed into anymore.

“If she thinks this is going to break me, she has no idea all the things I’ve been through with Aunt Maria,” Steve muttered to himself as he slowly licked along the smooth side of his sister’s ass cheeks. His time alone with his aunt involved him getting close to two places, her mouth and her ass. His round aunt enjoyed swallowing him down a lot; she told him that the only thing better then sucking on his tiny body was feeling him squirm all the way through her. The swallowing he could deal with, all he had to do was lie back and let her body pass him through, but Aunt Maria also had a fondness for her tiny nephew worshiping her ass. It wasn’t the worst job in the world; deep inside he knew that his aunt had a fine, big booty that deserved praise, not that he’d admit that out loud. She made him kiss her ass, lick it, even coat himself in lotion and rub himself all over her moon-like buttocks. She had also made him kiss her butthole as way of saying thanks to her pucker for letting him out of her body. It was degrading work, but he did it, and now he was going to do it again for his sister. Unlike with his aunt, it had better be only a one-time thing.

“Little bro, I want that tongue everywhere. I think that one spot you’ve been licking is clean; I got a lot more ass that needs a tongue bath. So chop-chop,” Alison ordered as she leaned further back on her brother and focused on her show as she awaited her brother to begin servicing her beautiful ass. It was strange, but having her brother wedged up her ass felt pretty relaxing. It didn’t make her wet, as she bet it would for her mom or aunt, but she found it very soothing, like her body was meant to be seated like this. She snorted in amusement at the thought that her brother’s place was between her buttocks; she had to tease him about that later. Right now he had a job to do and she had ponies to watch.

Steve lapped at the inside of his sister’s ass crack, slathering the gelatinous walls of flesh with his saliva. Ass really didn’t taste that bad after you get past the salty aftertaste of sweat and BO. As long as a girl hasn’t gone to the bathroom moment’s prior you can’t taste anything too bad. He pressed his face into the supple flesh; digging his tongue into it as he moved his head around to give long, wet licks. It was embarrassing to think that he was getting good at this, his practice with Aunt Maria’s much larger rear end gave him lots of experience in the best ways to use your tongue to massage ass flesh. He quickly got into a rhythm, all he had to do was keep his mind off the fact that this was his sister’s gorgeous rump and he could do this for hours.

He moved his head from one side to the other, avoiding the one place he really didn’t want to put his tongue. It pressed against his skull, demanding his attention no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. With the little bit of light coming from outside Alison’s crack Steve could see the pink, wrinkled ring of flesh that he was sure his sister was eagerly waiting for him to service with his tongue. Ass cheeks were no big deal for him, but the anus gave him pause. It wasn’t so much the taste that got to him, but just the thought that this was the hole that passes out everything a woman eats. It’s scary, especially when its possible that you can get stuffed up there too. He had only been in his Aunt Maria rectum when he was on his way out after being passed through the rest of her body, which was often quick. Steve had yet to experience what being a butt plug for any amount of time, and it wasn’t something he ever wanted to experience. If there was one thing that made this more bearable, it was that he was too big to fit up his sister’s ass, at least for now.

The soft walls of flesh pressing against his head became moist with his saliva. He had licked every last inch his tongue could reach except for the asshole. Sighing, he knew he couldn’t get away with ignoring it or his sister would get unruly and he might end up on the other side of the brown eye. Slipping his tongue out carefully, he pressed it up against the puckered opening. Alison’s anus twitched at the contact with his wet tongue and he felt her tense up around her. Slowly he traced his tiny tongue around the ring of wrinkled flesh. His tongue circled around the orifice, the musky taste making him feel slightly lightheaded. Once he had completed a full circle, he stretched his tongue out more and slipped it inside his sister’s rectum.

“Nice,” Alison softly hissed as a wave of gratification came from her asshole as she felt her brother’s tongue enter her. That’s what made it feel so good, the fact that she had gotten her brother to stick her tongue up there. This was the ultimate way to tease him, better then kissing her ass, he was French kissing her anus. It made her feel so strong and confident, like she could do anything. Maybe this was the secret to young girls getting self-confident: dominating tiny brothers.

“So nice,” she repeated as she closed her eyes, focusing on the tiny, wiggling object shoved inside her. She had never felt so tranquil in her life, her muscles relaxed and she just laid on Steve, her mind a million miles away from anything.

Which was why she never felt it when a small fart was expelled from her ass, right into her brother’s mouth. It sounded like someone was letting a tiny bit of air out of a balloon. It wasn’t a huge burst of gas, but it was enough to cause Steve to freak out under Alison.

While the fart came out of nowhere for Alison, Steve knew what was coming and was unable to do anything. Her anus had bulged out all of a sudden, pushing against his face as it expanded outwards. He had tried to turn away, but only had time to blink before what felt like an air horn went off right in front of him. Thick, disgusting gas flowed over him, blowing his hair back and nearly dislodging him from his sister’s cheeks. Nearly was the key word. Alison had subconsciously clenched her cheeks around Steve when she farted, keeping him firmly in place as he was sprayed in the face with air that had been building for hours in his sister’s colon. He had been in the colon, smelled this stink, but it had never hit him in the face without warning like a blast of pepper spray. 

“Oh Jeez, sorry,” Alison quickly mumbled in embarrassment, even as she found herself smiling slightly. It was not funny, she had blasted her brother with a fart right in the face, she could feel him gasping for air, struggling to pull back, probably feeling like utter shit, but why couldn’t she stop smiling?

“I think you earned some air,” Alison said as she began to rise, but as she placed her hand on the bed to lift her ass up, she spotted her brother’s lower half stick sticking out right under her cunt. His legs were kicking around like crazy, but more importantly, he was still erect. His tiny cock still stood tall even though he had gotten a face full of fart. He was still turned on, still ready to burst and still refusing to accept it. What her brother needed wasn’t air, it was relief.

“On second thought, I don’t think you need air,” Alison said; now fully smiling without any guilt. She rocked her ass back and forth, making her ass jiggle around her trapped brother. She could feel him still fighting, probably angered by her words. Giggling, she brought her hand to her mouth and started to suck on her pinky. She pulled her wet pinky out a moment later and brought her hand back down, bringing her extended pinky towards her brother’s tiny erection. At his current height, Steven’s cock wasn’t a fifth the size of Alison’s pinky. Her small finger easily overwhelmed his member, pressing down on it as she slid the wet digit from the tip to the base of the cock with a single stroke. Alison went to work happily rubbing her brother off, finding it so much easier to stimulate his baby cock then any hand job she had ever given.

Steve tensed up when he felt something soft and wet touching his cock. He had no idea what was going on, but he didn’t like it. When his brain screamed at him that he didn’t like it, his body moaned out in pleasure. His cock had been throbbing so hard after nearly cumming from the half-ton titty fuck, now his cock was being rubbed again and he could feel his minuscule amount of resolve disintegrating. He forgot about the rancid fart wafting around his face, he forgot about how this was his sister doing this to him, he forgot he was even human anymore and not a toy, and came. He buried his face in his sister’s asshole to muffle his screams of pleasure and to embrace the pleasure itself. A small part of him had given in and he was never going to get it back.

“Poor little, baby brother,” Alison cooed as she felt him climax on her pinky after less then a minute of playing with his cock. “You must have been holding it in for so long. This is why you should listen to your big sister, you won’t get blue balls.” She pulled her finger up, her brother’s load nothing but a few drops of cum on the tip of her finger. It was such a tiny amount; she would have missed it splashing against her saliva-covered finger if not for how she also felt him throbbing hard against the pad of her finger. Without thinking, she stuck her pinky back in her mouth not to wet it this time, but to taste what her brother had spilled on her finger. Alison had one word to describe how her brother’s cum tasted, how the load that he had been forced to spill while trapped under her ass tasted, how it tasted to know that she had something huge to hold over him for the rest of his life. The word was delicious.

Chapter End Notes:

Oooooooh man! And if you were following us on writing.com, you could add some of your own thoughts and even see what options lie in store for the next chapter.

 

Oh, damn skippy!