- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

When Steve still can't take hold of his desires and tries to bargain his way out, his Alison happily goes through with her promise.

Looking up at the amazon of a sister before him, Steve’s mind was still reeling from his near orgasmic sudden experience with his sister’s prodigious chest. He practically wondered why he wasn’t in pain he was so uncomfortable from his sister’s inappropriately coy treatment. Hearing her ultimatum, he desperately wanted her to finish what she had started but as more oxygen seemed to rush back to his original brain, more perspective was given to his situation and his mind wasn’t done dealing with the grief that came with the realization you were a complete and utter pervert.

“Can you just let me go to my room, PLEASE? I’ll do, I don’t know, I…” he trailed off seeing the wide grin on his sisters predatory face above him as she was clearly amused with his squirming below, “I’ll do your chores for a week, if you just stop… stop this! Alison, come on, please?” He pleaded, tying to placate her sense of pity and potentially strike a bargain to get himself out of there and avoiding either option altogether! He was determined that that was his only real option to take.

Swirling her giant finger on top of her brother’s small chest, she began to toy with his desperate state, enjoying this game quite a lot. “Now little brother, that wasn’t one of the choices I gave you, was it? It sounded like I heard you ask me to please you…” as her finger lightly drew down close to his aroused cock, darting off across his inner thigh just before contact, causing Steve’s body to recoil in pleasure, “but I know I clearly heard you try to beg your way out of being my toy.” Steve’s world began to become a lot larger as he watched in horror and awe as his sister’s sinister smile became once again larger than any movie screen he’d ever seen. Plucking him up by the leg, she held him up to her face level as she got up to stand next to her bed, leaving a very expansive tight cleavage below her prey. Steve’s eyes widened as her other hand slid in between the edge of her top and her breast, revealing an opening bra cup and a cute little nipple; “Guess where you’re going?” She giggled, her eyes narrowing on her brother before dropping him dozens of feet to his perspective, hearing his faint yelling. He landed against the soft bra fabric, rolling down to hit her soft breast looming before him.  Sudden tension with her boob and bra grips his whole body as her hand left, leaving him pressed up against his sister’s giant domineering boob.

Adjusting her top to fit right, Alison can feel her brother’s tiny body shifted around on her boob and a smile comes to her face. Taking her index and middle fingers, she begins to slowly push her brother’s body around the great expanse of her breast, raking his limbs or body across her nipple occasionally to some distinct effect for her. “I already told you to be careful with your innocent little sisters sensitive boobies if you don’t want to have to play with them lil bro. But you need to go to time out anyways,” as she pushes him down the side of her boob he was stuck on until his body rested under the immense weight of his sister’s soft fatty breast. Breathing was nearly nonexistent as the pressure from her straining bra was crushing him flat against what had just been one of the most amazing tools to his own sexual satisfaction. The irony was not lost on him.

Having tucked her brother tightly away, she locked her eyes onto her back pack and walked over to it, unzipping the main pouch. Sifting amongst the books and folders, she pulls out a the new My Little Pony box set she had purchased earlier when their mother had sent her away for the afternoon. Unwrapping it and setting the dvd into the player, she patted the breast crushing her little prisoner and softly laughed “You should have just played with me little bro.” She took a few steps to take her seat for the show when one more idea came to mind. The heavy bounce of his sisters chest was taxing on his body, even if she only took a few steps around her room to finish what chore she was about and hearing his sisters sweet voice rub it in was no treat, yet still he had become rock hard to everything his sister had put him through. He began cursing himself until he was abruptly interrupted by a loud declaration of “AVALANCHE!!!” and suddenly his entire world became entirely unstable as his sister began to bounce hard on the balls of her feet, sending her breasts heaving upwards before crashing back down hard into her awaiting bra cup, practically hearing the strain on her straps as she did so, but definitely hearing the panicked, and often muffled, objections of her brother within her clothing. The crushing weight was lifting quickly for a second before coming down almost four times as hard and leaving again just as fast, rinsing and repeating, as his sister’s breasts banged down on his tiny body like a soft fat hammer knocking the wind out of him. After a little while, Alison had to stop out of just how uncontrollable her giggles had become with how fun she thought that simple motion had been probably the sexiest punishment anyone has ever had. Turning, she plopped down onto her bed, sending one last bouncing shock to her captive before settling in to watch her new dvds.

In just moments of securing her body’s comfort, she realized her pants were riding up her butt and reached down to try to relieve the pressure but in all oddity, after having just relieved herself, her butthole couldn’t seem to find much comfort sitting on her giving bed with such tight jeans. And just when she was becoming frustrated with this one last hurtle to what was a great day, her brows came down tight over her eyes as a wicked grin spread across her face. Keeping her dear little brother in her bra, though had its use, was just being a little too kind for him being such a baby. Sliding off the bed and onto her feet, she loosened the top button and unzipped her pants, taking both her jeans and panties on either side into her firm grip, she began to peel them away until she was able to step one leg out and flick them across the room with the other foot, leaving her bottom half completely bare.

Pulling her cup away from her warden of a boob, she fished her hand in under to pull out her brother, singing soft and sweetly “Where are you little brother…” before plucking him out before her awaiting face. Steve felt the release in pressure before his sister’s digits; each bigger than him, curled around him and hoisted him up into the bright, cool room outside of his sister’s clothes. He was breathing hard and covered in a hot sweat from his rough treatment and could barely make out his sister’s smile before he was dropped onto the soft comforter of her bed in front of her. As the his eyes adjusted to the light and he sat himself back up, his eyes looked back to his sister to find her long thick thighs to be stripped bare, meeting together at yet another set of lips he wish he hadn’t seen today. Despite that, he had trouble looking away from this new billboard of beautifully smooth, youthful skin filling a lot of his field of vision. “Don’t worry, you’re as small as you can get, but I’ll take your silence as a compliment from my sweet little pervy brother,” she giggle patting his tiny head lightly with her fingertip. “But I have a better way to play with my cute little toy to make this magical experience even better,” as she winked and began to turn around bringing one of the biggest bare butts Steve had ever seen into view, where his member began to throb within his lap at how amazing the sight was. Seeing that giant booty lower quickly onto his helpless body below, his member gave one more excited pulse before her weight came down in full, his body squished on the outside of her crack.

Trapped under the mountain of his sister, her dragging motions to adjust herself immediately after sitting has her cheeks pulling his body along with her, Steve’s body being wedged up in between her smooth curvy cheeks as she wiggled herself into a comfortable situation. Smooshed below her, his body was riding right up against her puckered anus and a flood of memories came washing in of his ‘adventures’ with aunt Maria, when suddenly he felt her smooth skin begin to rub hard against his naked skin and his feet began to push through her tight crevice before cold air began to lick the soles. His shoulders began to press up in defiance of his confines as his face gently rose further against his sister’s hole as a tremendous force slowly ground down on him. Before long, he was about 2 feet tall sticking out from beneath his giant sister up to his mid-thigh, his face still squarely stuck against his younger sister’s tight hole. He feels the pressure tighten for a moment before he feels her weight begin to roll away from his waist up to his head until he finds a short view of his sister’s room from underneath her, her anus and pussy looming ominously before Alison’s ever-smiling face leans in to his field of vision. “So even though Maria has told me about how much you love being her little butt toy, I figured making a chore out of it for a long time would be a good way to make it more enjoyable for me than you,” looking down to see his engorged cock, “but I know you will enjoy it along the way too,” she adds, sticking her tongue out before resealing him under her massive behind once more. “Now get to licking and don’t you dare stop,” she commands, lightly tickling his feet as she grabs for the remote and guides herself quickly through the title menu screen to the ‘Play All’ option. Leaning back, she begins to feel her brother’s small tongue begin to work around her butt and lets out a relaxing sigh as she slumps back for what would truly be a great new way of enjoying her evenings.

Chapter End Notes:

Yea? Cool, leave a review!