- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Alison decides to take matters even further into her boobs, I mean hands.

“I just want to go to my room, go to bed and forget this day ever happened,” Steve muttered as he tried to ignore everything his sister had told him. To Steve, there was a huge problem with having the hots for your family. It was wrong, taboo, and his life was interesting enough with his condition, he didn’t need to throw in incest to make his life more exciting. He just wanted to be like everyone else, being able to enjoy the small stuff in life without worrying about shrinking. But he couldn’t even go on a date without having to be careful he didn’t start shrinking down and become some girl’s plaything. It wasn’t fair.

“If that’s what you want little big bro, then I’ll let you go.” He looked at Alison apprehensively, not trusting her to just agree like that without wanting something in return. But as he started to grow again, he figured she was showing him some mercy. At least until he felt his expanding legs begin to push under her heavy breasts.

“Do you mind sitting up?” Steve asked, but then saw the mischievous look in his sister’s eyes and realized what she was doing. He tried to crawl back, but his legs were nearly completely under her breasts. As his size increased, he slid further and further under her chest, unable to get away. At a foot and a half tall he felt his feet poke out from the bottom of breasts, but her jugs still rested on his thighs and stomach. He kept growing, Alison’s breasts becoming smaller but still massive to him. He suddenly found his growth stopped at a little bit over three feet. Alison’s breasts pressed down on most of the lower half of his body, pinning him to the bed.

“What’s wrong? I thought you wanted to leave, not squeeze under my big boobies. You're acting like a real pervert, big bro,” she giggled and kept the pressure on Steve, her face hanging inches above his own small, sweating face. Steve tried to wiggle out, but even at half his height he was too weak. He pushed his hands against the huge knockers and tried to move them. His hands sank into the doughy flesh, but he kept trying, shoving and lifting at the boulders of fat and muscle until he heard his sister let out a little moan. She was blushing slightly, her tongue sticking out as she winked at Steve. “Be gentle, your baby sister has some sensitive boobs.”

Pulling his hands away from her breasts like they were on fire, he screamed up at her in anger and frustration. “What’s with you!? I thought you said you didn’t have the hots for me!?”

“Don’t you ever listen, I don’t want you to be my little sex toy like mom and aunt Maria, I just want you to be my toy. Messing with you is the funniest thing in the world, you’re more entertaining to play with then any cartoon or video game. Mom can keep you in her dresser as her personal vibrator if she wants, but I just want to fool around with you when I’m bored. Its win-win, I get my amusement and you can get off on any part of me. I don’t get why you are so against this?”

“Because I don’t want to get off with my sister or my mother or anyone in my family!” Steve screamed, not understanding why everyone thought he was a pervert that wanted to bang his family.

Alison just shook her head; talking to her brother was like trying to chat it up with a brick wall. He just wasn’t listening and was in denial even after admitting he felt an attraction to his family members. Well, she knew what to do. Mom getting him to cum on her boobs broke his first bit of resistance, maybe something similar would get him to lighten up or at least stop acting so angry. It was like her brother was going through the five stages of grief, first he was in complete denial, now he was really pissed off about the whole thing. She’d rather skip the next two stages and go strait to acceptance.

“What I’m about to do, is something a lot of guys at school have wet dreams about every night.” Steve really didn’t like the sound of this. Unable to move, he watched his sister grab the sides of her breasts and start wobbling them around. Steve grit his teeth as about a hundred pounds of boob bounced lightly against his naked body. His erection throbbed against the squashy flesh, rubbing all over until it slid into Alison’s cleavage. Feeling something hard and as big as the tip of her pinkie pressed in between her breasts, Alison stopped shaking her tits and started pushed them together. Steve let out a gasp as Alison’s sandwiched his cock between her breasts.

“How’s your first titty-fuck feel, little brother?” Alison said, never feeling like she was more the older, superior sibling as she did when she squeezed her tits around her shrunken brother’s member and made him cry out. She moved her tits back and forth, her soft breasts hugging his cock tightly as she worked him towards orgasm. Steve was left gasping and trembling as the full force of his sister’s incredible young, supple breasts toyed with his cock. The rest of her breasts rested on his thighs and stomach, constantly quivering from Alison’s manipulation on them. She stopped slid his cock around in her cleavage and lifted up her breasts, she could only carry them up an inch unless she wanted his cock to fall out, but once only the pencil eraser sized head was left in her boobs, she let them drop. She did it again, making sure she dragged her chest tightly against his member. She was jerking him off with her boobs and Steve was losing it, he felt himself about to cum when his sister suddenly decided to sit back up. Steve lay there, completely red, his cock throbbing almost painfully after getting so close to orgasm. Alison stared at him with a smug smile as he looked back at her in disbelief.

“You have two choices now. You can agree to be my plaything tonight and I’ll let you do all kinds of fun things with this sexy body. Or you can be an ass, say no and still be my plaything only I swear little brother, you won’t like how I play half as much as you will with my first offer. What’s it going to be tonight, Heaven or Hell?”       

Steve was silent, a part of him screaming at him to run away or say no and take the punishment, but his sister had worked him over so well, he had ever been so close to orgasm and denied. With his mom he had no choice, but now he had the ability to decide between two different fates, neither one he was certain about. Closing his eyes, he told his sister and readied himself for what was going to come.

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? What would you like to see more: Heaven or hell? What does either of them look like for you? Leave it in a review below, fool!

 

Oh man, what will happen next to our poor hero?