- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

It's been a little while, what with grad school, the holidays, and work! Good times, hope the season is treating everyone well.

I got a shirt. Fancy.

"I guess you are just as oblivious about yourself then too,” Alison concluded cryptically to her brother as she continued to peer down over her ballooning breasts being pushed a little extra out over her arms crossed in a mild perturbance.

Frowning his brow in rising frustration from his sisters purposefully dragged out explanation of an ever expanding understanding of the reality of his situation, he snipped back “And what do you mean by that? Am I supposed to guess that you want to ‘bang my brains out’ too?”

Simply raising an eyebrow to her little brother’s dramatic attitude “I think the better answer to that question is you wish I would want to ‘bang your brains out.’” After a brief pause of brother and much bigger sister staring into each other’s eyes over the short expanse of Alison’s pink and white striped cushiony comforter, Steve’s face began to slowly contort as her answer slowly began to be fully understood until his jaw completely dropped. Seeing her brother begin to regain his composure for a response, she quickly interjected “Before you even begin to say something you may regret, let me simply ask you a few questions to prove I’m right…” Steve grumbles out some barely audible sounds and crosses his arms in resignation to hearing his sister’s undesired argument. Alison smirks, “If you didn’t want your family, then why do you shrink so fast for your sweet little sister?”

“But that’s no differen-“

“Yes it is, and you know that,” Alison retorts to his interruption, continuing, “You don’t shrink nearly as fast around pretty girls you don’t have feelings for. At this point, it’s an uphill battle to argue against that. But even if you were right, and it wasn’t different from shrinking to Alesha or some super model, then why was it so easy for mom to convince you to masturbate on her stomach?” Steve’s mouth opened to respond but no sounds were even found this time. His sister was taking full control of the conversation to his constant surprise. Adjusted her legs and moving her arms down to support herself on the bed, Alison leaned in close for the killing stroke of her, whispering seductively “And if you really didn’t have a thing for your sexy family, then why do I have all of these stories from Aunt Maria of you willingly being her butt toy?”

Steve’s head, much to Alison’s quite amusement, shot straight up at her in a look of pure shock and horror, unknown to Alison if it was because she knew about his time with Aunt Maria, the realization settling in, or some mix of the two. Finally, words came fluidly to Steve’s tongue as he shouted up “HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!” Looking up at his sister’s face, he noticed her coy, teasing composure quickly molding to communicate a particular amount of annoyance as she pushed her body up above him… ‘damn it’ Steve thought as he took note of the familiar sight of his sister becoming larger… and dropped her soft boulder of a breast on top of him.

“I thought I told you to KEEP IT DOWN” she hissed, twisting her torso to grind further down onto the helpless body trapped beneath her rack. After a long moment, Alison snaked a hand around and under her large covered breast and lifted it up closer to her neck, revealing her brother’s squashed naked body below. “Enjoying yourself?” She mockingly asked after spying his now raging erection

Panting from the last few moments trapped under the mountain of flesh, Steve found the pride within him to still deny the question further, and faintly answered “No…”

BRMPH, as suddenly Alison let the potential energy of her suspended breast be released and encasing her brother once more with a crushing impact. She waited a moment before lifting her breast off of her pancaked brother one more time. “You really should stop little bro, I don’t really care if you like me, or mom, or aunt Maria. You’re only trying to lie to yourself at this point. I’ve been trying to make you admit it for a while now, I mean, why do you think I wear so little around you or put you in my boobs so often? It’s fun and all, but I know you love it and it’s frustrating that you can’t be a man and admit that.” As she releases her boob yet again onto her brother’s hapless form below. Though the bed lightly shakes from the weight of her boob dropping and her breast itself jiggles and bobs around like an erotic water bed, this action is nearly apocalyptic from her brother’s view and despite how awesome it is the pressure is also incredibly uncomfortable. A moment later, Alison once again lifts her heavy boob off her brother, giggling out from how amusing it is to have her boob beat up her older brother. “At least admit you like aunt Maria, you can’t deny that,” she softly demanded, looking down at her sprawled out little brother over her upturned boob.

Getting up onto his feet, he begins coughing once or twice as he spits out his first few words, “Well, I don’t, uh, exactly…” he begins until he sees his sister begin to raise an eyebrow in warning. ‘Oh, what’s the use! I do somehow enjoy myself with aunt Maria’ he thought to himself; “Ok, maybe a little, but that doesn’t mean I agree with it!”

Not lowering her eyebrow, her hand still ready to let go at any time, “What about mom then? How you act around her and what you did with her, you’re REALLY not in a position to deny that either. You just wuuuuv being mommy’s wittle bawby, don’t you?” Steve began to hesitate in answer as his sister’s playful teasing had made this even harder truth, still harder to say. That is, until Alison began to slowly let her hand begin to slide away from her lifted boob, releasing a “Hhhmmmm?” Then Steve sang like a canary.

“OK! Ok, so I may have developed some… feelings that I may not know what to do with, but I can’t help it when you and mom constantly make sexual advances or keep putting these things out there! It’s not fair! How am I suppose to react after so much of it?!”

“Awwww! It’s ok little bro, I know, I know; It’s not fair that your family is so pretty… well maybe just the immediate family…” she mumbles, obviously not impressed with her aunts weight. She scoots herself back a little farther so that her breast can fall just next to Steve’s feet as her impressive cleavage then shows it’s mighty depth before his very eyes. “But I won’t judge you. In fact, since you’re such a cool little brother, maybe we can play around a little just for you,” Alison leads on, winking as she looks down at her embarrassed little brother before her.

Chapter End Notes:

Let's see then where Chaos takes this! Could go in a lot of fun directions, can't wait!