- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Things get interesting when Alison sits her brother down to talk.

“Something’s up with you and if you think I’m just going to ignore it, you don’t know me at all,” Alison told her brother as she started to shrink him. Steve started to loudly complain, but as he reached less then a foot tall, he just gave up. What was the point in arguing with a woman that could control your size? Hopefully, she was just going to carry him off in her hand for answers and not do anything else to make this evening more uncomfortable.

“Here, you can take the deluxe ride,” Alison giggled as she plucked her brother off the bottom of the shower and brought him towards her cleavage. Having enough boobs for a lifetime, Steve started struggling and screaming for Alison to stop. She just ignored him and stuffed his tiny, flailing body between her breasts. Buried naked in soft, supple breast flesh, a blushing, furious Steve started kicking and punching the massive boobs. His hostility did nothing to help him escape, only causing Alison’s breasts to wobble around and rub even harder into his puny, trapped body.

“Someone’s in a bad mood tonight. I haven’t seen you this upset since that time I put you in my butt crack after I’d been out running.” Alison had to snicker at the memory, even though her mom had scolded her for putting her brother into her sweaty, clammy crack. She promised she’d only stuff him in there when it was clean and dry.

“Just keep struggling, you’ll fight your way out in no time,” Alison sarcastically told Steve as she calmly made her way to her room, not bothered one bit by the struggling going on between her plump, jiggly breasts. Even when she got to her room, she hesitated to pull Steve out, curious to see how long he was going to continue this hopeless fight against her boobs before throwing in the towel. However, she was even more curious about why he was in such a strange mood and pulled him out of her cleavage easily. She placed him on her bed and helped him return to a less minuscule size. Alison stopped his regrowth at about two feet, leaving him about the size of a newborn. She sat down across from him and crossed her arms under her impressive chest.

“Sorry I cut your fight with my boobs short, you really had them on the ropes, but I want some answers. Why are you so wound up and grumpy? How are you better controlling your size? Also, why were you hogging the bathroom, you know I have a tiny bladder and colon?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Steve grumbled, not willing to share his humiliation and descent into perversion with his own mother to his equally teasing sister. Alison rolled her eyes at her currently little older brother’s stubbornness. She wasn’t going to leave him alone until he spilled, why was that so hard to get. “Jeez bro, what’s going on with you? You’re acting so defensively about everything, like you feel wronged by someone. Did you lose your phone while you were shrinking? Did Aunt Maria tease you too much? Did mom pop your cherry?”

Steve snapped his head up at his sister at the last comment. She had said it teasingly, but it got his full attention. He quickly realized his mistake and tried to look away, but it was to late, Alison had spotted his reaction. Her mouth dropped open and quickly she shut it again, her wide eyes focused on you as she leaned in closer and hissed, “Explain!”

With the jig up, Steve just grit his teeth and dropped his face into his hands. He really didn’t want to relive what happened, but he had no choice. Taking a deep breath, he retold his afternoon. “When I got home after school mom wanted to do this special training with me that started with her getting naked and putting on a show for me until I shrunk down all the way. She told me that I needed to be desensitized about sex, that after I experienced a lot of it I’d no longer have my shrinking spurts. She rubbed me all over her boobs, way more then you’ve ever done and then made me…jerk off on them. Then, when I thought it was over, she freaking used me as a dildo! My own mom, shoving me into her pussy, over and over until I passed out.”

When he was finished, Steve was breathing deeply and had started to sweat. He also noticed that he had gone hard again, which just increased his feelings of self-loathing. Why was his body betraying him, getting off on these terrible things? It just made him want to scream.

“Wow,” Alison just said and shook her head, becoming oddly serious for her. She seemed to be bothered by what she’d heard, at least until she groaned loudly in disappointment. “Fantastic, now I owe Aunt Maria twenty bucks.”

“Come again?” Steve blurted out, confused by what his sister was talking about.

“Oh, me and Aunt Maria had a bet going on about you and mom. I bet that when mom cracked she’d use you like a butt plug and Maria bet that she’d use you like a dildo. I guess I should have known mom would go vaginal before anal,” Alison nonchalantly explained with a shrug of her shoulders. Steve was left sitting in front of his sister with his jaw dropped. He let out a few grunts as he tried to use his voice; until finally he snapped his mouth closed and regain full motor functions.

“YOU KNEW!!!”

“Hey, not so loud or I’ll shrink you back down and gag you with the twins,” Alison complained and stuck her chest out, letting the ‘twins’ jiggle around for her brother to see. He didn’t notice, as he was too enraged at his sister for letting this happen to him. He glared at Alison with all the venom he could muster and she just blew him off with a laugh. A baby-sized teen was not very scary.

“Please, I didn’t know mom was going to have her way with you. If I did I would have come home earlier to see the aftermath. What me, Aunt Maria, and anyone that’s seen you around mom for an extended period of time knows is that mom has had this massive thing for you for years.”

“What are you talking about?” Steve’s anger dissipated as confusion washed over him at his sister’s comment. She just gave him a bemused look, obviously knowing more then him. She was tempted to just leave him clueless, but unlike him, she shared what she knew without needing it to be dragged out.
“You really are dumb to everything around you. I guess when you’re so small you can miss things that are right in front of you. Mom has had the hots for you for a long time. Haven’t you ever noticed how red her face gets when she hugs you when you’re tiny? Or how she licks her lips in excitement before putting you in her mouth? Or how she always fidgets and blushes when you sit in her lap. You can not tell me you have never noticed that mom wants to bang your brains out.”

“Huh?”

“Typical,” Alison half laughed, half groaned as her brother just kept looking at her like she was crazy. He lived in a house with two gorgeous women that flaunted their bodies and not only allowed, but sometimes encouraged him to walk around naked. He probably just thought they were still a normal family, but normal families don’t have a member that can be eaten alive when his member gets aroused. She bet her mini-brother didn’t even know the other obvious secret no one was trying to hide. Might as well tell him and see if that’ll help him stop being such a dumb-ass.

Chapter End Notes:

Aw snap!

 

Review and tell us what you think or what you want to see come up soon!

 

More hopefully later today or tomorrow!