- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in

 

What see happens in the wake of Steve's bizarre and exciting new famial experience.

Stuck; Steve began to wake up slowly to the feeling that across his skin were forces lightly pulling away from him as he began to stir. As he moved, all over his body he could feel these small forces reacting with pulls, tugs, and rips on his skin as he began to try to position himself up. His bed. He was actually in his bed. Images from earlier had spilled into his mind as he began to truly appreciate the simplicity of just his own privacy. His stomach turned as he recounted his own actions on top of his nude mother’s stomach and some heat of anger for how he had been forced into his mother for her pleasure, only to be spit back out when she was done. After a few feelings of pulling and ripping from his sheets, Steve was jolted back to reality by his shrinking to these thoughts, only to add more fuel to his fire of angry indignation at his mother as well as himself. Curious of the odd feelings in his bed, he grabbed his covers and began to pull them off before “OOW!!” a significant sting came across his chest as his sheets ripped off from many spots of it. Dropping back a little and clutching his chest, Steve took a moment to wait for the pain to recede before checking to see what was the cause for this. Looking down under his lifted hand, he noticed a light caking spotted across his chest, working its way in a patchy pattern up his shoulder, and even down his arms. Lifting the covers a little slower, he gently peeled them away with a timid amount of pain he could handle. As he uncovered more of his body peeling away from his covers, he noticed the same pattern working down his stomach, across his hips and down his legs all the way to his feet. Lifting his body slowly, he pulled himself off of his bed and sat on the side, closely observing his body before his groggy mind began to realize he wasn’t dying from a rare disease.

“…the fuck mom!” Steve exclaimed under his breath as he became distressed to find himself caked in a light splotchy layer of his mother’s cum. It had seemed that she had wiped him down in his sleep but hadn’t attempted to wash him fully, probably out of some concern of waking her tuckered out toy son. Sighing, Steve looked about to find his clothes deposited before his feet by his nightstand. Reaching down, he felt his muscles begin to moan against his new, more strenuous actions as he rummaged through his pant pockets before retrieving his phone and flipping it open to send a text. Looking down, he saw that it was already 8:17 and groaned as the free part of his day was almost gone now. “Can I come over?” he sent to Alesha. While putting his clothes in the hamper, he heard the familiar buzz of his phone and Alesha had sent back “sure! y so l8 did u just finish”. Though he had learned to cope, Steve couldn’t stand it when she typed like that. It was one of those little things that he didn’t know why it pierced to his nerves so well. It was especially easy to look past as his frustrations over what had just happened were ballooning inside of him and he had to talk to someone about it. Garrett, though his favorite confident would be near useless in a talk like this about Kady, so it had to be Alesha. His thumbs sticking to each key he pressed, he sent back “Need to talk to someone about it”. Just before he headed to the bathroom in some boxers, he was relieved to receive “k”. He knew she would but it was good to see it.

Walking through the hallway, the light under his sister’s door was on signifying that she was in fact home from her trip with her friend that their mother had pretty much forced her to go on. He really didn’t want to have to deal with her right now so he arched his foot and stepped easy across the carpeted floor with the ball of his feet until reaching the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Immediately confronted by the first mirror since he had been awake, he couldn’t help but groan as he saw his mother’s handy work across his body before grabbing his towel and throwing it over the shower curtain where it hung at the end waiting his use for after the shower. Stepping to the front, he drew back the curtain and began prepping the show for the temperature he liked it at and waited for the water to warm before stepping in the back after slipping off his navy blue boxers.

The water cascaded down as the heat began massaging his worked muscles as Steve just stood there for a few minutes, just escaping to a place of no thought between each trail of water running down his large body. After some time of his body becoming more loose and relaxed, Steve began the arduous effort of scraping off his mother’s hold, physically and through such effort emotionally. Having soaked for so long, it became a bit easier but still took quite some effort as he worked across his body. Just as he was nearing the completion to his cleaning, the air in the room rushed for a split second across his body towards the door, prompting his senses to focus beyond his efforts. After a second of trying to concentrate, Steve heard what he feared would happen as a resounding click and thud was heard of the bathroom door being closed again. Rolling his eyes, Steve near pleaded with his sister; “Alison, get out, I’m still showering!”

Hearing the toilet lid thud up against the tank of the toilet, his sister giggled as she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down along with her pink panties before sitting her weight upon the cool plastic toilet seat before her. “You’re taking too long and I have to poo. Why are you showering so late anyways? Going out on a hot midnight date with Jocelyn?” Alison laughed at her own stupid joke.

“No, now get out!” He yelled. Having seen and played with her older brother many times while he was in the nude, Alison found little reason to be so observant of normal bathroom protocol and had not been afraid to walk in on him showering before to brush her teeth, brush her hair, or use the bathroom as she did now.

Ignoring his objections, she continued, “Where are you guys going? Out to a late night meal and then maybe some quality time in her car seat under her big butt?” she antagonized as she paused for a moment to pass some of her business before resuming her game: “I bet that was one of your favorite dates, being squished under her big bouncy butt as she drove around, shifting from side to side to feel your little body underneath her. Who knows, little brother, maybe tonight she’ll give you that up close and personal tour of her butt you always dreamed of!” she ended with dramatic flair, giggling as she finished wiping up. She knew how much her brother drooled over his ex-girlfriends ass and never took him long to shrink down to a more manageable size for her, which would explain the silence. She doubted she could hear his protests at such a small height over the roar of the shower. Smiling to herself as she stood, she pulled up her pants and went to the back of the shower and pulled the curtain back to inspect the damage.

Standing in the shower to her surprise was a substantially larger brother than she had expected as he quickly began to cover his privates and yell “WHAT THE HELL ALISON?! Get out already!” Alison was a little taken back as she saw her brother standing tall at around four feet, when any other time he would be ready to be picked up.

Confused, she disregarded her brother and stayed there. “It’s not like I haven’t seen it a thousand times anyways little brother,” she reminded him in some minor aggravation for his plea to modesty. “Why are you so big?”

Steve relaxed a little at his sister’s point. “I don’t know sis, I didn’t really pick it out when I got one,” he teased back at his sister, obviously making her a little uncomfortable at implying her interest in his dick. At least she was embarrassed about that still, he thought. No sooner had he said that, had he realized himself what his sister was actually asking him. Why was he so big? His sister always knew how to push his buttons so why wasn’t he smaller?

Chapter End Notes:

WHERE WILL IT GO NEXT?!