- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

A good break to gain better perspective on what just happened!

Steve weakly rubbed his mom’s viscous fluids out of his eyes and coughed out some more. As the pleasant afterglow of the most mind-blowing sexual experience of his life faded, a numb realization set in over what had just occurred inside his own mother’s steamy, wet cunt. He had been in uncomfortably sexual situations with his family before, all the times his sister put him in her cleavage, the times his mother played with him in her mouth, and all the times his aunt used him for a bit of fun, but none of them had been this intense, this staggering, this good. It made him feel sick with himself now. His mother had used him like a dildo and he loved every second of it. What was wrong with him?

Emotionally and physically burned out, everything seemed to go black for him. He tried to stay awake, but he couldn’t muster up the energy to open his eyes. He hoped that when he woke up this would all turn out to be a very inappropriate dream, but he knew it was real. No dream could possibly feel so good.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” Kady just kept repeating to herself as her heart beat a mile a minute and she tried to calm herself down. She couldn’t feel her toes, they had gone numb from curling so hard as she felt her son squirm inside of her. Thinking of her son, reminded Kady that she had left him inside of her sex. She reached her fingers towards her soaked lips, but as soon as she touched her sex she shuddered violently. She was still so sensitive from her orgasm, her whole body was still sensitive.

She glanced down, spotting a tiny figure lying on his back in the massive wet spot she had left on the couch. With more tenderness then was necessary, she carefully scooped her son up and brought his shrunken body up to her face. She looked at him affectionately, her heart overflowing with love for the child she had raised since he was a baby.

“I love you, baby. I hope you know that,” Kady whispered, near tears now. She had done it, she had taken her baby boy, the only man she loved unconditionally, and used him for her own sexual enjoyment. She knew she should be horrified and disgusted with herself, but all she could think about was how adorable he looked and how easily she could fit him back inside her pussy.

She had always been close to her son, but their bond grew so stronger when he started shrinking. She spent nearly every waking minute with him when it first happened, before they learned the cause and how she could help him control his size. She remembered those first few months; he was just leaving childhood and becoming an adult. They had been watching a movie together and after a very steamy sex scene he shrunk and fell asleep beside him. She picked him up just as she did now and stared down at him, in wonderment over his condition. She began thinking what life would be like for him, standing before giants, being so vulnerable, women doing anything possible to him. She thought how easily she could drop him into her panties, how simple it would be to place him between her cheeks, how she could swallow him before he even woke up. Before she knew what she was doing, she was holding her son in front of her open mouth, ready to toss him in and swallow him whole.

It became apparent that she found the concept of a shrunken person arousing. She had no doubt that if she discovered a shrunken man she would do so many sexual things to him to satisfy her lust, but she refused to do them to her son. Unable to do anything to her size challenged child, she squashed her desire for years. Overtime, her lust changed as she started seeing her son as more then just the baby she wanted to protect. She started fantasizing about only him in various sizes, when she used to find just the thought of a shrunken man tantalizing. She began lusting for her son all the time, nearly swallowing, sitting or inserting him inside her so many times she lost count.

Her sister finding out was both the worst and the best thing that ever happened. She finally had someone to talk to about her desires. She couldn’t talk to her daughter Allison, this was her brother and she was her mother, but she felt comfortable sharing them with Maria. They had been through so much, exploring their libidos with boys side by side and after one night of over drinking together in bed. She told her sister every fantasy she ever had and every time she nearly slipped. It was incredible getting that off her chest, but her sister didn’t seem to find her issues that disturbing. In fact, she seemed almost supportive of them, trying to convince Kady that maybe giving in wasn’t that bad. She teased her about how easy it would be, how much happier Steve might be and how nothing bad will come of it. Her eagerness for her sister to use her son sexually made Kady wonder if her dear sister was already doing these kinds of things with her son already. She hadn’t confronted her sister or son about her suspicion, if Maria was hurting Steve he’d tell her. She’d just have to trust her sister.

The straw that broke the camel's back came yesterday during a talk with Maria. The chubby woman had been talking about how easily Steve shrinks and how it was only a matter of time before someone found out and used their knowledge to control Steve. This had worried Kady a lot and she asked her sister what could she possible do to help her son. Jokingly, Maria had just laughed and said a good, hard lay would get his hormones under control.  

Kady knew what a woman could do to her son, she had been fantasizing about these things for years, so it became apparent that she had to act. With a justification, she set out to live out her fantasy, hoping it wouldn’t live up to expectations and she could move on. It had been better then she had ever dreamed. Every second of it was pure Heaven. Now she knew, she couldn’t stop. Not after today, not after the greatest sexual experience of her life. She had to have it now, she had to have it and never let it go. She looked at her son again, wondering if he would hate her for being such an uncontrollable slut. If he did, she still didn’t think she could stop.

“I love you, baby. Always will.”

Chapter End Notes:

Show Chaos some love! Review!