- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Shit get's real.

“Very good baby, momma is so proud,” Kady purred as she plucked her still two-inch son up bellow her heaving, wet breasts. Steve only mumbled something under his breath, still reeling from what he’d just done with his mother. As she carried him up to her face, he saw his load had gotten a bit further then her stomach, a few globs sticking to the bottom of her huge right boob. The shame and arousal remained as he tried to not think about everything and just be happy it was over, but was it.

His mom brought him close enough to her face that he could feel her breath on his naked body. She looked him over closely, her yes widening and her lips lifting up into a smile when she caught sight of something interesting. “I love it that young men have so much energy.”

“What?” Steve followed his mom’s hug e eyes and saw she was looking at his cock, his still hard, throbbing cock. He had gone limp after ejaculating, for about a second before his eyes had refocused on her breasts. He tried to calm himself down, tried not to give his mom another excuse to go another round, but her soft giggle and playful voice sapped his fortitude. “See honey, you are so backed up that it won’t stay down. You need more love from your mommy, a very special kind of love.”

His mother’s hand wrapped around his tiny body and then he felt himself start to grow. Relief washed over him as he thought his mom was returning him to normal size, but his sudden growth spurt stopped when he reached six inches. Still small, he just looked at his mom in confusion as she smiled mischievously, not ruining the surprise. She stretched out on the couch chair with her back arched and her legs spread wide apart. She licked her full, pouty lips as she reached down between her thighs and stroked her damp, hot sex. Suddenly it clicked in Steve’s head and his eyes widened in pure, unadulterated horror.

“No! No! No! No!”

“What’s wrong? You should be happy. After we are done we’ll be closer to mother and son then ever because it’ll be like I’ve given birth to you. Don’t you want to be my baby?” Kady cooed, the lustful edge in her voice not breaking as she suggested them becoming more related. In fact, she sounded even more excited by the prospect. Her face was blushing red and her breathing was heavy, those massive breasts Steve had gotten so close to wobbling back and forth with her deep breathing. He wasn’t the only one excited, his mom looked like she might make a mess on the couch chair any second.

“This is too much, mom. This isn’t just me dry humping your boobs or masturbating to them. This is me, your son, going inside of you, my mom. It doesn’t get closer to incest then this! We have to stop!” He didn’t care about his mom’s twisted logic, he didn’t care that she was doing this to protect him, all he cared about was protecting the last vestiges of the mother/son relationship he had with the woman that had raised him. 

“Not all of you wants to stop,” Kady noted as she brought her finger up to caress her six-inch son’s very hard penis. Steve groaned helplessly, as the soft touch of his mom nearly caused him to shrink back down. The only thing keeping him six inches was his mom’s own mental control, which was weakening as her body grew hotter with anticipation of taking this all the way with her little baby boy. “Mommy’s going to need you to try and not shrink anymore. If you shrink anymore where you’re going, you might get lost.”

Any more protests he had were completely ignored as his mom leaned in to give him a loving kiss on the face before she slowly lowered her hand between her legs. Steve squirmed and even tried to shrink so he could slip through her fingers, but it was hopeless. Past his mom’s sweaty, heavy breasts, past her white, soft midsection, he was brought before her womanhood. He had seen it when his mother first mounted the chair, but now he got to see it through tiny eyes at close range, letting him witness every last detail in with an inhuman amount of clarity. Hairs as thick as his fingers were plastered against enflamed, drooling lips. The clit poked out from under its hood, as big as his head. The smell was incredible, nearly making him gag as his lungs filled with he musky scent of sex. He could feel the heat coming off the swollen mounds, it was like a furnace and he was only left to wonder how hot it was inside. His mom’s free hand came down and with two fingers she pulled apart her sex, revealing a dark, glistening cave of pink that could swallow his six inch body whole. He was going in there, God help him.

“Please,” he softly said, his plea as pointless as his struggling. Kady wasted no more time as she plunged her son’s head into her cunt, her mouth opening in a loud cry as he was pressed into her giving, wet hole. He was up to his shoulders, but she needed more and pushed him in, filling herself up with her son’s tiny, trashing body. She felt his tiny erection drag against her wet lips as that joined the rest of him inside her. She kept pressing her son deeper into her pussy until he was up to her ankles and she only didn’t push his feet in because she needed something to hold onto. Kady leaned back in the chair and screamed in pleasure, the sound reverting in Steve’s ears as he lay trapped inside his mother.

She was so tight, and it was so dark and wet inside of her. Warm, sticky flesh clung to him fro all sides and for a moment, he actually tried to scream in fear before hot, thick juices filled his mouth. The walls pulsated and dripped more liquid over him as he panicked. He was trapped inside his mother; he couldn’t even pull himself out if his mother wasn’t ready to push him back in. It was so overwhelming, to be inside another person. The sounds of his mother’s body from her heartbeat to her moans were all around him. His body was being completely massaged, sex juices being rubbed into his naked flesh. Any second now he feared that the fleshy walls would pull him forward or begin crushing the life out of him, leaving him broken and trapped inside his own mother. Worst of all, he had cummed when his legs had slid in and had gotten hard right away. As mind-numbingly terrifying as being inside his mother’s twat was, he was still very aroused.

I’m such a pervert, Steve thought as his mother pinched his ankles between her fingers and began using him as her perfect, little sex toy.

Chapter End Notes:

(BLOODY NOSE!)

And so now I have to follow that up... ugh.