[Reviews - 149] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When shrinking is finally possible, you volunteer to be your sisters toy for the holiday


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 32573 Read: 408097
Published: December 09 2012 Updated: December 27 2016

1. Morning by Yougts [Reviews - 87] starstarstarstarstar (1278 words)

A few years ago, shrinking matter finally became possible. Only one company has a license to produce shrinking packages. Sadly, because of the high development costs it comes at an extremely high price, allowing only the very rich to use this technology. The company will launch a new version of the shrinking packages with new features. For the promotion of this new package they organised a lottery to give away one package for free.

The new package allows the person in control a lot of possibilities. By inserting a chip in the shrinker's body, the person in control gets full control of the shrinkee's body and can control everything by a simple app on the users phone. It allows the controller to adjust the shrinkee's height, but also allows the user to actually see what the shrinkee is seeing and enables to communicate with him. The chip also makes sure the shrinkee is almost invulnerable to everything. Finally, the package also allows the shrinkee to be 'smoothed' in both inanimate as living textures.

Having a giantess fetish as long as he can remember, Stan is really excited to try out this technology. His sister Mia recently discovered his fetish and really likes the idea of having her brother small and under her control. She teases her brother relentlessly about what she would do with him in any kind of situation. At first, Stan was frustrated and humiliated that his sister found out about his giantess fetish. But when the teasing continued he actually started to like the idea. He figured that he at least could trust her and he was very sure that there was no one else who could come up with crazy ideas as is sister. Stan decided that if he ever had the opportunity to shrink he would let his sister be in control.

For the new package, the company organises a lottery to give away one shrinking package. By miracle Stan actually wins the package. This is where the story starts.

2. Breakfast by Yougts [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1574 words)

Thank you all for the positive reviews! I realise by reading them that some have high expectations, so that put me on a bit of pressure. Hope the second chapter isn't a disappointment. Enjoy!

3. Lottery winner by Yougts [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1740 words)

Got a bit of free time on my hands, so here is chapter 3. Thanks for all your thoughts and positive feedback!

4. Goodbye by Yougts [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstar (2064 words)

Thank you all for the reviews! Here's chapter 4:

5. Time to shrink by Yougts [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2999 words)

Had some troubles writing this one, I hope you like it. Thank you for all your kind words, and I hope it doesn't dissapoint now he's finally shrinking. Please review, and let me know your thoughts!

6. The box by Yougts [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3408 words)

I intented this chapter a little differently, but hope you'll like it! I read every review and take suggestions! 

 

---------------

7. Exploring by Yougts [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3911 words)

Next chapter! Hope you'll like it. Keep those reviews, ratings and suggestions coming!

----------------------------------

8. Lunch by Yougts [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4627 words)

Finally some mouthplay. Thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts!

 

--------------------------

9. Little game by Yougts [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (3636 words)

Thanks for all the reviews while I've been gone. Sorry for the long wait. From now on I have time to continue this story, but maybe somewhat slower the before. Keep those reviews coming, cause it's one of the things that keep me going!

 

----------------------------------------------

10. Foreplay by Yougts [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2728 words)

I'm terribly sorry about the long wait! It's just been extremely busy the last months. I haven't abandoned this story, but the updates will be less frequent. I hope you all enjoy it though! 

As always, please let me know your thoughts!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

11. Glass prison by Yougts [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (2715 words)

It's been a while! Hope you enjoy the new chapter!

--------------------------------------

12. Insertion by Yougts [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (1893 words)

Dear all,

I can't believe it myself actually, but I managed to squeeze out a chapter. It's been 3,5 years since my last chapter. Therefore, I don't know if I can deliver for the ones who were silently hoping for a new chapter. It is also very possible that this new chapter is not in line with the 'style' of 'vibe' of the old chapters.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and would appreciate it if you leave your thoughts in the reviews!

Thanks!

----------------------------------