- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the reviews while I've been gone. Sorry for the long wait. From now on I have time to continue this story, but maybe somewhat slower the before. Keep those reviews coming, cause it's one of the things that keep me going!

 

----------------------------------------------

Stan shouts his sisters name for what he thinks is the tenth time, but to no avail. The only acknowledgement is a fast movement, before he is dropped under her tongue in the pool of saliva and is quickly scooped up again. His wet prisons vibrates when Mia makes a approving sound and his front body is pressed firmly in her tongue again. Then he feels a familiar motion when his back is rubbed back and forth against the roof of her mouth. When she enjoyed her lollipop there was some light occasionally, but ever since she finished it he has been in darkness. He was glad she grew him back to an inch, although it was extremely arousing to be that small, he can handle her mouth just a bit better in his current height. He completely lost track of time, but figured it must been twenty minutes since she just sucked on him. Stan feels extremely turned on by all his experiences so far, but is unable to relieve himself. Although he fears that he will someday be forced to in her body, he still is somewhat reluctant to do so. It takes all of his concentration, because the overwhelming feeling of helplessness combined with her wet strawberry flavoured tongue and the constant sucking makes it hard. He really wants to be outside her mouth for a moment, to get some control over the situation, but is confined to his situation until his sweet sister decides he has been her candy long enough. Through all the wet sucking sounds he can make out a faint ticking sound from what he believes is Mia working on her laptop. He knows she is on her bed, because he got a glimpse of her room a while back. With a mixture of anxiety and arousal he wonders what she has in store for him next.

 

Stan is just on the verge of coming, when his sisters mouth comes to a stop. His face is pressed against the wet muscle underneath him and he just waits what is going to happen. Light enters her mouth and Stan forces his face on its side so he can see a bit more. He is glad she isn't sucking on him anymore, because the sight excites him beyond belief. Looking past her taste buds, he sees Mia molars with a big strand of saliva between them, and beyond her pink cheek glistering with wetness. A shadow enters and he feels her finger pressing on his back. The fingers glides him over the surface until he is at the tip of her tongue. Her fingers leaves him, but immediately feels two digits grabbing his legs. He is tugged towards the exits and Stan expects to be taken out. Instead, the light dimmers and he is just able to see that she is closing her lips on the tips of her fingers. He feels her pulling again and her lips closes softly on his body. With a slurping sound he is pulled until his head is between them, before he is trust forward slowly again. The slurping continues when she repeats this several times, just slowly sucking on him. His member is being caressed again, and he almost cannot hold it. He shouts for her to stop, and to his surprise she actually does. With one last motion, he is dragged between the soft lips and feels her upper lip leave his body. With one last jerk, his body falls downwards and is dangling from her fingers upside down. He is greeted by her tongue with one quick lick and finally her lips close, slowly curling into a smile.

 

He sees her lips pout and a sudden strawberry wind coming from her lips, gently blowing on him. Her impossibly big lips speaks softly to him, "I see we both have fun". He forces his body to look upwards and his eyes grow wide when he sees his sister finger reaching for his hard on. But she stops near it, and with a chuckle withdraws her finger. Instead, Mia lifts her brother higher up in the air and tilts her head back to get a good look at him. She burst out laughing when she sees her brothers body completely wet. His hair sticks to his forehead and his body is glistering from her saliva. Stan shivers from feeling the wetness drying on his body. He looks beneath him and is completely in awe of her beautiful face, and notices that she is a little flushed. "So what did you think of your trip into my mouth" the huge mouth under him asks sweetly. After a short silence Stan answers "Well, it was just overwhelming". Smiling Mia asks "I can believe that, but did you like it?". Stan remains silent but he blushes nonetheless. Mia smiles when she notices her brother shyness, but she wants to hear him say it, so she repeats her question, "did you like it?". Stan looks into his sister eyes for a while, but that doesn't help it all, so he turns away and says softly "It was amazing". Mia pouts her lips and says "I'm sorry, I will put you right back then". She opens her mouth wide and lowers him towards her mouth again. Feeling his descent he quickly shouts to his sister to stop. He is already between her lips, but she lifts him back up to his previous height. She cocks her head a bit and asks "Don't want to go back in?". Stan quickly replies "Please, just a little break". Mia laughs and quickly licks his head, causing Stan to scream again. Mia smirks at her brother and says "Fine, but you'll own me one" and sticks out her tongue to tease him.

 

She lowers her brother towards her lap, making sure he cannot see behind him. Stan expects to be dropped on her belly, but instead hits something harder. She let's go of him and he sits up. He looks upwards to his sister, past her breast into her beaming face. Her huge finger rubs his head and leaves him again. He wants to see what he is sitting on, so he turns and is greeted by the largest laptop he has ever seen. A big touchpad is in front of him, and beyond the keyboards. Above him stretches her screen like a movie theatre, and shows some kind of recipe to a stew. Suddenly two big hands are besides in front of him and he hears his sister say from behind "So, I want to show you some stuff I've been working on lately". "For example, I've asked mom the recipes of the meals we eat most". One hand points at the screen and she continues "you remember this one, it's one of your favourites". Stan looks at the picture at the recipe and shouts that it is. "Well, I want to make sure that you've been a part of almost every family meal we eat frequently, so that you'll always remember you were part of it once". Stan thinks this kind of conversations doesn't help him to cool off when he hears her continue "Just imagine, I'll shrink you really small and put you in this stew" she continues "and you'll be in that pan for hours, when sometimes the lid is lifted by mom to taste, sometimes to add more ingredients, until you are ready and prepared to be eaten by your family". Although Stan is incredibly aroused by her description he looks pleadingly to his sister. She grins and pats his little head saying "Aw, don't worry, you'll be bigger as well, so I can feel your body go down my throat to". Her added teasing doesn't help it all and all he can do is just stare below. Suddenly there is a lot of motion, and he sees her tugging her shirt from under her laptop revealing her bare belly. She rubs one hand over it, "and then you'll be struggling in here, while I just continue with whatever I was doing" and pats her belly a few times. Seeing her smooth skin where he'll be under multiple times frightens and excites him.

 

"Now turn your attention back to the screen instead of your sister" she says mockingly. Stan sees her opening an excel file which is divided in multiple sections. He notices links to several recipes, but there are also other categories. Mia highlights the section of clothes and says "I keep a list of everything I want to try you with, like clothes, but also jewellery, shoes etcetera" she says happily. Then she clicks another tab and Stan starts to get a bit scared. He sees a multiple rows of all her body parts, like her mouth, hands, feet, and it ends with her private parts. In the columns she noted all the different sizes from 6 inches to the smallest he can get. "See, I can keep track which size I have used you, just to make sure I don't forget anything" she almost cheers. She remains silent afterwards and gives her brother a moment to take it all in. Stan has a dry mouth from all the things he is going to experience, and finally shouts "How did you come up with all this stuff". He hears her laugh saying "Oh, that's easy". She opens a picture from her desktop and she circles herself with her mouse. Stan notices it's a picture taken a couple of months ago, where he lovingly puts his arm around his sisters neck. "When this little sister has the chance to make a toy out of her bigger brother" and circles Stan "and the little brother wants to be that toy". She puts her mouse back on herself "then you shouldn't be surprised that his sister will use his little body everyway she can. "In short" she circles Stan's whole body and says "This" she chuckles and points her mouse at her own crotch and tilt it upwards a couple of times "Goes in that" and burst out in laughter, leaving Stan completely aroused of his fate.

 

Stan let's himself fall on his back. Her laughter causes her breasts to bounce slightly up and down and seeing his sister so happy puts a smile to his face as well. "You are something" he says while exhaling. His remark gets his sister attention and she smiles down on him. She grabs his little body and puts him on her belly. The heat coming from her skin comforts Stan a bit and he tries to look above him, but her breasts block most of his view. He looks back to the laptop and notices for the first time that the computer rests against her raised knees. He suddenly realises that those enormous legs of hers are naked instead of her clothed. He almost doesn't want to ask but does it anyway "Mia, where are your pants?". Her hands comes into view and she lets them rest on both knees. "Glad you ask" she says. She slowly glides her fingernails over her bare legs besides the laptop. "I thought of a little game".

 

"You see, this whole time I've been teasing you, but myself as well". She glides her fingers upwards again and continues "and I figured that I could do the first day without some release, but feeling you shrunken body against and inside me is just too much." She puts her hands on the top of her laptop and slowly starts to lower it. "I must admit that I was almost ready to simply stuff you in my pussy" she continues leaving Stan a bit anxious of her casual talking of making him her dildo, but says nothing. "But I want you to be comfortable, so I decided to do the following" Mia says and closes her laptop. Stan jaw drops in awe, when he sees she is completely naked from her waist, except for her tong stretched between her calves, making him realise she was naked under him the whole time. Her right hand disappears between her legs and Stan sees the muscles in her arm move, indicating she is rubbing between them. "And in the meantime I want to feel your little body struggling in my mouth trying to get out". Suddenly her free hand comes into view grabbing him and lifts him up. "And the longer it takes, the smaller you'll get". She lifts him up before her mouth and holds him there. "If you are able to free yourself you get to choose what we do next, otherwise you're mine to do with I please" she teases. Stan is just able to see her huge eye winking at him and the mouth before him whispers "and I do hope you won't succeed" and throws his little body on her tongue. He lands on her muscle again and turns to his back. The whole tongue moves out of her mouth, so he can see her body before the game starts. He looks out of her mouth over her body and sees a little stroke of hair right above her crotch. Extremely aroused, but also a bit afraid because he knows damn well he can't get out of her mouth, he just says "oh god". Her hand between her legs waves at him for a second and she slowly begins to rub her pussy. Then without warning she retracts her tongue and he is in humid darkness again. Her whole mouth shakes when she says "Now struggle for me cowboy"

 

Stan is playing with the thought of just sitting back to see where this will be going. But the thought of taking back some control when he's able to get out of her mouth brings him into action. Mia feels her brother crawl towards her lips. She smiles and lets him, while she starts masturbating. Stan is surprised to actually get near the front of her mouth, but suddenly hits her front teeth. There is no way he can go past them, and realises that the only one in control is his sister. A loud chuckle comes from her throat and her tongue gets him. He is then rubbed all over her teeth and is deposited right at the point where he started. He sighs and tries again, but immediately her tongue comes back in action and is pressed against the roof of her mouth. Then the only thing is wetness and rubbing against wet textures for a minute. Mia gets to a point where she merely wants to suck on him to get off, but decides she wants to tease him a bit more. She shrinks him to half his size. Due to the constant motions Stan doesn't even notice he is shrinking but when it all stops for a moment he realises he is tinier because of the texture of her tongue. He shouts to his sister to give him a chance which excites Mia even more. She puts one finger in her mouth and rubs him over her tongue for a moment. She extracts her finger and sucks on it the way out. "Try harder" she exclaims excitedly. She feels his struggles again, and lets him crawl back to her teeth. This time she opens them and he stumbles over them and falls in the space between her lips and teeth. Stan feels her tongue on his back pressing him even further down. Her tongue doesn't disappear, but just keeps rubbing him there.

 

Mia is almost on the verge of coming. "My big brother, trying to get out of my mouth" she thinks and puts her finger in her mouth again, rubbing him even deeper in her folds. "my sweet big brother, reduced to a mere plaything of his sister" and continues "a voluntary human toy which will be whatever I want it to be" She rubs her pussy faster, and a soft moan escapes her lips. "Smaller" she thinks, "I don't care if it spoils my game, I want him smaller". She guides his body upwards and scoops him up with her tongue again. Stan is back on her tongue, and wants to go back into action, but feels himself shrinking again. He shouts, but he realises she is far into the moment when a second moan escapes her throat and is immediately thrown all over her mouth. Her breathing quickens and he just lets her handle him. Mia is almost there and decides to give herself the feeling of ultimate dominance and slides her phone to shrink him all the way. She feels his body disappearing, but she can still feel him slightly. "Nothing but a grain of salt, just imagine when I get him out right now and just swipe him in me", she thinks "just leave him there until I'm ready to.." but can't finish what she thinks. She lets out a scream and her whole body starks to shake. She prods her brother with the tip off her tongue against the roof of her mouth, and comes with great force, leaving her gasping for air. Stan is assaulted by an incredible noise when he hears his sisters scream. He is so small that he just sticks in her saliva on the roof of her mouth. He tries his hardest to open his eyes, and almost explodes when he sees the sight before him. Stretched out in an incredibly large distance is her mouth. It was big before, but now her lips even seem distorted. They are slightly opened and he feels a strong wind surging past him from her panting in her afterglow.

 

Mia just rests after having one of the greatest orgasms she ever experienced. She doubts if she wants another round, but decides to save it for tonight. She prods with her tongue where she left her brother and she really has to concentrate but thinks she can feel him there. She shudders again when she feels his small size, and plays with the thought of just leaving him there for the afternoon. But the chance of swallowing him is too risky, and she doesn’t want him to experience that yet. She scrapes his body over the roof of her mouth until he sticks on her tongue. She sticks it out and lowers her finger, which she just used to please herself with towards him. Stan sees an incredibly large fingertip coming for him, and he screams for his sister. But the fingertrip presses against him with great pressure and he feels a fast lurching motion.  He realises he is stuck on her finger. But the substance he is sticking to is different than before. Suddenly another finger presses him and rolls him over few times so that he faces outwards. When her finger disappears, some of the substance sticks to it, leaving small strings between them. Then he is met by the largest eye possible. It squints and when it notices him on her finger he hears a load laughter from below. "Taking a bath in your sisters cum, Stan?". He chills to the bone when he realises what she means. This is the finger which was in her pussy not so long ago. And the substance he is covered with is her sweet fluids. If he could free his arm he would have touched his boner but he remains immobile. "Well, I don't blame you, cause you're the reason it's there" she says "I want you to know that this was one of the best ever" and the huge eye winks before him.

 

"Now, I think we both need some rest" Mia says, "So I'll put you somewhere safe until we are ready to play again". The eye disappears and with one huge motion he is moved over her body. There is almost no way to take it all in, but he shudders when he notices where he is going. "No Mia, don't put me in your pussy" he screams, but there is no way she can hear it. But to his great relieve he flies past it, until he sees her left thigh coming into view. He is slammed against it and rolls over between the two tissues until he comes to a stop. The he sees her finger disappearing, and he realises that he is stuck to her inner thigh. "That's a nice spot" he hears the mountain of his sister say. He watches her hand move to her vagina. It's the first time he sees it, and being this tiny makes him tremble at the sight. It's capable of swallowing a skyscraper Stan thinks. Her whole pussy is wet, and he cannot believe he's going to experience it in this size. He sees a massive finger gliding between her folds, scooping up gallons of her fluids. In a second her finger is back and he has no time to scream when it presses against him again. When her finger retracts he is left between enormous amounts of her fluids, just sticking to her thigh. "Now let it get solid for a bit, and then we can both enjoy some quite time" Mia says, "and in the meantime you can get used to the sight of my pussy and the sweet smell of my fluids" she laughs.

 

Mia grabs her laptop again and puts it on her lap, leaving her brother plastered to her thigh, until she's ready for another game with him. Stan is feeling completely helpless stuck on his sisters thigh and has to both smile and cringe when he hears Mia say with a chuckle "I just love that you volunteered for this" and opens her excel file again. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------------

 

Hope you liked it! Let me know your thoughts and ideas!

 

Cheers