- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally some mouthplay. Thank you all for reading and sharing your thoughts!

 

--------------------------

Mia pops another tic-tac in her mouth, pondering whether it’s her eight of ninth candy she ate. She shrugs her shoulders, deciding it doesn’t matter, cause she’ll never grow tired of this game. She holds her phone back up, so she can watch what her brother is seeing. Mia smiles, when she sees he’s still in the same place where she put him. He’s lying on his back, pressed against her left cheek and to the right rises a huge row of her molars. “It must be so intimidating for him” and grins when she sees the tip of her tongue coming into view above her teeth. She hears him pleading to give him some rest, but decides there’s plenty of time for that in the afternoon. She scoops him up with her tongue and sees the tic-tac coming into view which she just popped in her mouth. She makes a enjoying sound and presses him into her candy and starts sucking again. Like the last time, she cannot follow his movements through her phone, because everything is just a blurry motion of pink. Dropping her phone, she rests her head back against her pillow and just enjoys sucking on him. She looks at her watch, and smiles when she notices it’s almost time for lunch.

 

It’s an incredibly humbling experience to be thrown around in his sisters mouth. He is rubbed between the roof her mouth and her soft tongue. Sometimes he bumps into the melting candy, making him shudder with fear to share the same fate as it. The candy rolls on him and now his is being rubbed between the candy and her tongue. The power of her tongue is incredible, but at the same time very precise. She directed him in all the corners of her mouth with ease without any trouble. But he'll never get used to the extreme humidity and wetness of it all. Her saliva floods his very senses and the slickness of it all is enormous. He sees the tic-tac coming in view again and notices it's tiny size, due to her constant rubbing and sucking. Knowing she will swallow it soon, he embraces himself to be put into a crevice of her mouth again, and expects to be put between her lower cheek, as she did previous times. And indeed, he feels her sucking stop but is startled when she puts him in her top cheek. She removes her tongue, and her cheek envelops him against her molars. Then his ears pops and hears her swallow, feeling a suction backwards, but luckily remains in place. Her mouth comes to a rest, leaving Stan enormously aroused, realizing he touched the candy not so long ago and now makes its way to her stomach. "Not now" he thinks "not so fast, I’m not ready for it”. Suddenly her tongue is coming for him again. He whimpers not to experience it again, although it's so arousing. He is just too exhausted. He knows she can hear him and shouts to stop, but she ignores him. He is being moved, but instead of putting him on her tongue again, it pushes him over her teeth. He bumps into every outline of her molars and a bigger bump when she moves him over her canine. She stops when he is between her lips and her front teeth, and she scoops him on the tip of her tongue. He glides on her hard teeth and suddenly sees bright light. Mia sticks out her tongue, and Stan is greeted by looking up his sisters face trying to look down on him. "Finally" he sighs.

 

Mia has trouble to see his tiny naked body on her tongue. She is eager to find out what state he is in and pinches her brother between her fingertips. She laughs when she sees his salivated body between her fingers. He looks completely exhausted, but also notices his raging hard on, confirming her suspicion that he enjoyed himself in her mouth. She playfully licks his little body one more time whispering "I think we'll be doing this a lot". Stan just rests between her fingers, and takes in his sisters face in his new size. There just seems to be no end to it. He stares into her eyes while she lowers him into the palm of her hand, which he notices also increased size substantially. She is holding him in front of her chin, and Stan takes comfort in her gently breathing on him, making him a bit more relaxed. She looks down on her brother and thinks he is just the cutest thing ever, lying exhausted on her hand. Stan just stares above him but is startled when she decides to suck on one more candy. Seeing her brothers reaction of putting one more tic-tac in her mouth, she looks at her watch again and smiles, thinking one more time can't hurt. Stan can only whimper when he sees her tongue coming for him again. He is pressed between her palm and her tongue, and he smells her minty breath washing over him when she giggles. She retracts her tongue, and Stan feels he's sticking to it. He tries to get off, but to no avail. There's nothing he can do, when he sees her mouth getting closer, and the air start to get humid again. Within moments he is in darkness, and his ears pop ones more. Her  humming mouth vibrates from her telling him she enjoys his taste and then it's all wetness and teasing for him again.

 

After experiencing the same kind of ordeal he really hopes Mia will give him a bit of a rest. He is greeted by bright light again and sees Mia's finger coming for him. He is expecting to be lift up again but is surprised when he feels a downwards movement. He gasps when he sees where he is heading and starts to squirm because he sees the opening of the tic-tac bottle coming near. "Mia, stop" he says, but is met with a chuckle. She holds him above the opening and let's go. He falls between the tactics with a slight rattle. He looks upwards and shouts again when he sees her thumb closing the bottle with a click. His prison is moved upwards and Stan is greeted by Mia's distorted eye looking through the bottle. He can hear a loud laughter from below when she sees him. She grins and shakes the bottle, causing the tactics around him to move, forcing him downwards, until the bottle comes back to rest again. He gets his bearings, and notices he almost cannot move himself, because he is buried under a number of tactics. He just can see above the etiquette of the bottle and is greeted by her eye again. Her laughter is ever harder than before and she kisses the bottle, making him feel very tiny again. She taps it a few times and says "Now, don't go anywhere". His whole prison moves again, until he is placed on her nightstand. He sees the massive figure of his sister getting out of bed, and stops in front of him. She kneels down to her brother, and taps her panty a few times. "Your squirming in my mouth forces me to change little brother" and playfully winks before walking away, leaving her brother on the verge of coming.

 

He gathers his strength and is able to shift in a more comfortable position. He sighs and let's his head fall back on a hard candy. The minty atmosphere is a familiar smell and rethinks the events of the past twenty minutes for a moment. It was the most humble experience he ever felt when he was casually thrown in his sister mouth. He expected to roll over a few times, but was surprised when he immediately came to a stop. He tried to roll over to his back, but wasn't able to. He breathed and smelled the mixture of different scents, like hints of breakfast but mostly mint. He remembered being overwhelmed by the warmth and humidity of the air inside of her mouth. He felt a breeze coming over him by her breathing and noticed a shadow forming around him. He suddenly got pressed into her tongue below and realized she put her finger on him. Her finger pushed him forward over her tongue. While he moved over it, waves of saliva crept over him, making his back wet as well. He was completely covered in wetness and felt the finger pulled him backwards again. This repeated for several times, until he heard an incredibly loud chuckle. He thought it was due to her amusement of putting her brother over her tongue. But suddenly he felt extra pressure and moved backwards and was greeted by her face, stuck on her finger. He was greeted by a loud laughter in front of him, when she noticed how wet he was already. "You have to see this" Mia said with her huge mouth and he was greeted by her phone. He was surprised when he saw almost the same image what he was actually seeing. He heard her say excitedly "Amazing, the chip let me see what you see". Stan knew this was possible, but had to see it to believe. But he didn't got time to explore it, cause he was suddenly high in the air above her face. He noticed Mia only looked at her phone with amazement, and opened her mouth wide. While his fear crept up him again when he saw the cavern opening under him, Mia was only mesmerised by her phone. Suddenly her mouth closed again, and licked her lips once "This is good for you too" she said "cause even when you're in me somewhere, to tiny to be noticed, I'll always know where you are". This knowledge caused Stan to even grow more aroused. Mia looked in the screen when she said "Enjoy little brother, cause you'll be there for a while". She laughs when she saw her lips move, but opened wide and dropped her brother back in her mouth.

 

This time he landed on his back and when he looked out of Mia's mouth, he noticed she was still checking her phone. Then slowly he saw her teeth move closer to each other. He shouted to his sister, but he was only greeted by her waving and a chuckle washed over him, because she found it funny to see her waving goodbye from inside of her. Then her lips closed and he was in darkness. He heard her teeth coming in place, which frightened him. There was just wetness and silence and waited for her to come in action. Suddenly he was blinded by a light coming from his watch. When he opened his eyes he almost freaked out. He realized she switched on his light from his watch, causing her mouth to be lit. He looked around and noticed a thick string of saliva between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. He looked to the side and saw a huge row of molars, capable of mashing multiple sizes of what he is now. In front of him stood her incredible teeth, making her look like a predator. He shuddered and it took all his courage to look behind him, and was full of fear when he saw her throat, where he could fit in, even when he was four times his size. Everything around him moved and was very alive. There is moisture everywhere and was greeted by humid air when she probably grinned. Mia looked in her phone with amazement of seeing her insides. Deciding that it would be interesting to see something entering her mouth from there, she took a tic-tac. Stan shouted again when he saw her jaw opening, but her lips remained closed. What he saw next frightened him, because an object was entering through her lips. He felt chills on his back, when he saw a giant tic-tac entering her mouth. "So it begins" he thought and suddenly his ears popped and the candy and his body were mashed together and his whole world became a blurry motion of wetness, humiliation and pink.

 

Seeing his tiny naked body reacting to the experience again,  he smiles thinking he will never get bored with her. He looks to his sister again and almost explodes when he see her bending over, to step in a fresh pair of panties. It's the first time he sees a glimpse of her crotch, and seeing her huge body makes him wonder when she decides , she will subject him to the rest of her body. She slides her pants back on and turns around saying "I'll go wash my hands before lunch, your job is to be on top of your fellow candy's before I get back" she laughs "or not, but then there's a chance I mistake you for a candy and you may end up here" and pats her belly. With that last comment, she steps out of the room. Not wanting to end up inside her belly so fast, he collect all his strength and begins climbing. It takes him quite some time, but is luckily on top of the tic-tac’s when she is back. She walks straight to her bottled up brother and grabs it without really checking if he’s on top. She flicks the bottle open and tips it over in her palm. Her brother comes out rolling until he stops. She's actually proud he made it to the top but says "Aaw, I was looking forward to gobble you up". She grabs him and adds "Luckily it's lunchtime, so I get to enjoy your flavour with every bite I take" making him very nervous about his next ordeal.

 

He expected to be put into her mouth again but is surprised when she exits her room holding him. He feels quite some pressure, and knows she's really making sure not to lose him. He is amazed at the speed the interior comes by, and dreads her jumping down the stairs. But to his surprise, she carefully walks downstairs and he is glad she takes caution. She walks into the kitchen and Stan can already feel the aroma of his mother’s famous vegetable soup. His mouth waters of the smell and he hopes it tastes as good as when he is big. It's Mia's favourite soup but is actually quit disappointed when she sees the liquid food, but thinks maybe it's for the best to start with this. She sees only one cup, and notices that her mom has just made herself a sandwich. She greets her mom and sits down in front of her plate. Stan is getting motion sick of all the movements and is relieved when she sits down. She puts one elbow on the table so she can hide her brother below sight. "Your favourite soup" Stan hears his mom say. He is very eager to see his mother in his new perspective, but can't see past the table. He looks upwards, but he can't see his sisters face either, and just have to wait. Her mother asks all kind of questions, which annoys her, because she wants to put her brother in her food. She suddenly gets an idea and quickly scoops up a bit of soup and tastes it. She smiles sweetly at her mother and apologizes, but asks for some salt. Carol gets up and goes to the cabinet and Stan feels himself lifted up. "Not much time" she thinks. She holds her brother above her hot soup and by frowning at him, asks him if he thinks it'll be alright in that kind of heat. Stan is pretty confident of his body and holds up his thumb. He sees her nodding nervously and suddenly she lets him go. He falls with a splash in the hot soup, just in time because her mother walks back with the salt. He feels the enormous heat, but again it doesn't hurt him. Seeing her brother is at ease with the situation makes her confident again, and puts on the same smile. It's a very arousing sight for Stan, looking up from a bowl of soup his sister is about to devour. He feels even more like a piece of nourishment when he sees the salt shaker appearing above his head. He sees his sister is enjoying it too, she licks her lips and start to shake. Grains of salts fall all around him and when she is finished, she swirls the soup for a bit. The flow drags him all across her bowl.

 

Mia is looking at her soup hungrily and wants to begin, when she notices her brother waving at her. She squints and sees him holding up his hands like a phone. "He wants to say something" she thinks. She looks at her mom saying "Sorry mom, I have a voicemail" and puts her phone to her ear. Stan presses the right button on the watch and says "Mia, can you hear me?". He sees his sisters eyes getting big, telling him she is. "Good, I want to see mom at this size" he simply tells her. She grins and nods mouthing "ok". She puts her phone away and looks to her mom saying "Mom, don't you want a taste?". Stan panics, this is not the way he wanted to see her. She notices her brother squirming in her soup and smiles reassuringly. She puts her spoon in the soup again and scoots him over to a bigger piece of carrot and turns the vegetable so it hides her brother. Just to be sure, she dunks him one time in her soup, so his hair is covered as well. Stan didn't expect that, but luckily got a bit of air, and while he is down in the soup, hears his mother say that she wants a bite indeed. When he gets up, he quickly hides behind the carrot again, because he hears his mother walking towards them. Suddenly his mother huge face comes into view. Even at this size she still looks amazing, Stan thinks. "Open up" he hears Mia say and brings the spoon back down. He sees the incredibly large spoon disappearing in the soup and a moment later rises just an inch besides him. He sees pieces of the same size as him floating in the spoon and she holds it there for a tiny moment, knowing he will identify himself with one of the pieces. She lifts up the spoon and holds it in front of her mother lips saying "you have to breath, it's a bit hot". Stan notices his mother plush lips, which Mia got from her. She puts them outwards and gently blows on the spoon, making Stan wish to experience that for himself. Then she opens her mouth and he sees a notion of the underside of his mother’s tongue. Mia keeps looking at her mesmerized brother and feels her mother lips touching the spoon. Stan can only gasp when he sees the content of the spoon so easily disposed of, and with that she swallows. "Hmm" his mother says and kisses Mia on the cheek. "Thank you mom" Mia says and while smiling at Stan adds "I'll make something nice for you this week as well."

 

With that last comment, his mother face disappears again, and he shudders of the easiness Mia can feed him to his mother. Mia wants to tell him how great it is to communicate with him while his is tiny, but doesn't see a way of letting him know that right now, so decides to tell him later. "Maybe when he's inside of me or something" she thinks and brings back her spoon to her soup. She thought it was funny to dunk him in her soup, so she does it again. She laughs when she sees his little body coming back up, glaring at her. She sticks out her tongue to tease him, and is startled when she hears Carol ask what she's doing. Stan laughs when he sees Mia blushes from being caught. He sees her looking to her mother and says without lying "Just thinking of something and playing with my food". "For every situation a solution" Stan thinks amused. He sees her smiling face looking again at him and she slowly licks her lips. Mia puts the spoon right in front of her brother and moves it away, leaving him exposed. Stan sees the spoon going down and just as he expected feels the now warm metal under his feet. He can't get a hold on the slippery material and falls with a small splash backwards. His whole body makes contact with the spoon and is greeted by his sisters mouth again. He looks backwards to check if he can see his mom, but her hand holding the spoon blocks his view. He looks back forward and it's the first time since he has been shrunk that he almost wants to yell to put him in there again. Deciding to tease him a bit more, she blows on him. The ripples on the soup caused by her breath engulfs him a couple of times, and when she thinks he had enough she stops. She slowly opens her lips and lets him look inside it again, wiggling her tongue a bit. She really emphasises her taking the bite and when she feels the spoon is completely in her mouth, closes her lips. Stan feels his sisters lips on his back and he is slowly pushed to the edge of the spoon because she is retracting it back out of her mouth. The spoon disappears again, leaving him on his sisters tongue with the rest of the soup. The light from the watch switches on again, and he is again humbled by the sight. Her anticipation of having him there again, caused her mouth to grow even wetter, and there are many strings of saliva. He is covered with the soup and sees it all around him. Slowly she brings her brother to the roof of her mouth. For Stan it's like an impending doom coming for him. He makes contact and is immediately greeted by an approving sound. She holds him there for a second, and switches of his light.

 

The next moments is one blurry experience. He can't see anything but he is sloshed all over her mouth. He bumps into her teeth a few times and can't tell which way is up or down, because he is rolled and tossed around by her tongue. Her saliva mixed with her soup is everywhere, but suddenly it stops. He expects to be put in her cheek again, but is surprised when he notices he’s on the tip of her tongue. The air pressure changes again and Stan panics when he realizes she intends to swallow it while still being on her tongue. He feels most of the saliva pouring away to the back of her mouth, and is relieved she applies enough pressure to hold in him place. He hears a loud gulping sound and shudders when he thinks that could be easily him. Without warning he sees some light and makes out the underside of the spoon entering her mouth. Then there is darkness again, and suddenly the soup pours down on him from the spoon, covering him. He hears a loud giggle coming from her throat and is immediately thrown around in her mouth again.

 

Mia teases him like that for a dozen bites, until her soup bowl becomes quite empty. She thinks it's a shame there is only one real good piece of vegetable for her to bite on. But she just shrugs and smiles "he'll get the picture". She puts the carrot on her spoon and drops it on her brother. Stan is surprised that instead of soup pouring on him, a piece of carrot drops on him. The massive muscle comes into action and he feels the carrot rolling away from him. Then suddenly his light switches back on. He looks around him, and sees pieces of her soup still covering some parts of her mouth, but is startled when he looks to his right. He sees the piece of carrot between her molars and actually shakes a bit. Mia pretends that she received a message and turns on the video. She smiles when she notices that he is looking straight at it. She slowly brings her teeth together and sees it smashed between them, while her brother crawls back a little. She sniffs and sees her tip of her tongue coming in view scraping of the squashed carrot between her teeth. Stan sees her tongue removing all the carrot and frowns when she deposit it in her cheek. He quickly knows what's she up to and shouts at her, but her tongue moves him to her cheek as well and is dropped right on the carrot pulp. Her tongue presses him into it and wiggles for a bit. When it retracts Stan notices also some pulp on her molars above him. Her tongue swipes across it, collecting it as well. "No" he says, but is soon covered by carrot from all sides and his light switches off again, leaving him there.

 

"Aaah" Mia says satisfied, when she finished her whole bowl of soup. Feeling the little lump of food with her brother in it, causes her to smile. "That was great mom" she says. "I think it's the best one I ever ate" she adds. Carol smiles at her daughter for her compliment. "So what are you going to do today Mia?" asks Carol. "Nothing much, hang around in my room for a bit, just starting the holiday relaxed". Carol nods and asks "Movie night, this evening?". It's the first conversation for Stan inside her mouth, and it's very loud, but it's muffled a bit because of the food around him. Suddenly her tongue comes for him and he feels himself moving past her teeth. Then she pushes him upwards and stuffs him in the room between her teeth and lips. He feels her getting up and walking somewhere. There is a sudden dropping motion and feels her lips moving outwards. Suddenly he gets squeezed and feels something firm against her lip. Then he feels chills when he hears a kissing sound, realizing that she just kissed her mother with him in her mouth. "Sure thing mom, see you at dinner" he loudly hears her say.

 

Mia smiles to herself, she actually felt his little body through her lips when she kissed her mom. Feeling extremely happy with all that has been going on, she treats herself to one more candy. She searches the candy cabinet, until she finds what she is looking for. She checks her phone, and makes him a bit smaller. It's not a big difference, but she wants his size to be a little smaller until they reach the bedroom again. She unwraps her candy and sticks it in her mouth. While walking past her mom, she rubs her hair quickly and says goodbye through her candy. She looks at her phone again and turns on his light. She laughs when she see the vision of what her brother sees come alive. She pops the candy out of her mouth and says to her brother inside her mouth while walking up the stairs, "that's one big lollipop eh, little brother" and pops it back into her mouth.

 

Chapter End Notes:

-----------------------------------

 

Hope you liked it! Almost time for me to go on a little trip, but I may be able to squeeze out one more chapter. Please review, rate and tell me your suggestions! 

 

Cheers