- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter! Hope you'll like it. Keep those reviews, ratings and suggestions coming!

----------------------------------

Stan sees the massive fingers of his sister hanging above his head. He knows what to do, and puts his hands between them. Mia closes them and carefully lifts her brother out of her shoebox. Stan looks down to the contents of the box and knows it must have been an enormous satisfaction for her to see him between her toys. Seeing her brother looking down she grins and says “don’t want to leave?”, “I can put you in there for the holiday if you want, and get you and the other toys out whenever I feel a need for release” she says. Seeing her brothers startled face she smiles and adds “No? Good, cause I like to play with your little body all the time” leaving Stan relieved and also slightly worried at the same time.

 

It’s the second time he's hanging from his sisters fingers and it takes some getting used to. He's swaying a bit due to her subtle movements and it gives him a feeling of helplessness. It doesn't improve when he feels a sudden lurch to the right, caused by Mia's movements to hide the box. She has the box in one hand and while she leans over to put it on the floor, holds her brother a bit above her in the other hand. With a swift kick off her heel, she hides the box beneath her bed, leaving Stan feel very tiny again, when he sees how little effort it takes her to put his former prison away. He's glad she was more careful with it, when he was still in there. He suddenly gasps when Mia stands up to adjust her pants. It's a huge drop to the floor and hears himself shouting to be careful, causing Mia to laugh. "It doesn't fit a man of your size, to be afraid of heights little brother" she says, and emphasizes her point by quickly letting her hand drop, but makes sure he won't fall by hovering her hand under him. Hearing her brother scream a girly shout, she just smiles and rolls her eyes. "Don't be such a wuss" she laughs and sits back down on her bed.

 

"Now, let's take a closer look at you" Mia says eagerly, and within a second he sees his sisters face, inches before him. Stan's fear disappears instantly when he sees his sister beaming, happy face. He looks into her beautiful clear eyes and actually blushes a little from the way she looks at him. It's quite a sight when someone that huge is looking at you, like you're the best thing she ever laid her eyes on. She says nothing and only examines him, and Stan stares back long enough to see his reflection in her eyes making him chuckle. Mia frowns, making her even cuter, and asks why he has to laugh. "Well, I can see myself in your eyes and I look quite pathetic" he says, causing Mia to grin. She pushes her brother lightly with one finger, causing him to swing back and forth one time, and says "That's because you are quite pathetic". "For example" she continues and lightly puts her nail under his feet and says "I can tickle you for hours and there is nothing you can do" and lightly rubs his feet with her nail. Mia giggles when Stan immediately kicks his feet up from the tickling sensation. "Fighting back eh?" she says, and puts her free hand around Stan's little body with two fingers and her thumb. She let's go of his arms and puts her nail to his feet again. Stan's pleadingly looks at Mia but she smiles and begins to tickle him. There is nothing he can do, and he has to laugh uncontrollably. Mia enjoys her brother little struggles between her fingers, but decides to stop. Stan's looking bewildered at his sister and he notices her huge grin, and hears her say "I have to remember this, that struggling could come in handy when you're bigger" and winks. Stan is happy that he can't grow a boner due to her hands holding it in place, because he knows exactly what she means.

 

Stan feels himself being lowered and being placed on her hand. Her fingers let's him go, leaving him in the middle of her palm. He looks up to his sister, expecting her to stare down on him, but she's grabbing something besides her. Suddenly her phone comes into view and while she keeps looking at it says "now, let's make you a little bigger so I can explore you a bit.” Stan feels a tingling sensation again, and steadily begins to grow until he is 3 inches. Mia smiles when she sees her brother growing in her palm, until his head is resting on her soft part below her finger and is almost as big as her palm. Stan's perspective changed a little bit, but she's still incredibly large. Then he sees his sisters fingers coming into view. "Let me fondle you for a bit" she says. The next minute is very erotic for Stan, he feels her finger sliding over his arms, following them to his hands and lightly presses on them. Then she starts at his feet, upwards to his crotch. There is nothing he can do to hide himself and slowly gets hard. She sees her brother arousal and circles it for a little while, but decides not to touch it yet, just to tease him a bit more. He sees his sister's finger move closer onto his belly. She slowly caresses his chest until her finger reaches his face. She rubs it on both sides, before sliding it back to his belly. He stares in pure wonder at the spectacle on his body and looks to his sister, and notices she is mesmerized by him. Locking eyes, she smiles and suddenly he feels her turning him over. He breaths into his sisters flesh, not able to see her anymore and gets goosebumbs when suddenly her finger is on his back. She strokes him a couple of times. Then suddenly retracts her finger and feels them on his calves. She slowly rubs the inside of his legs but skips his butt. Expecting her to eventually stroke it, he is surprised when she playfully taps it a couple of times, hearing her giggle. She turns him over again and stares in his sisters hungry eyes. "Glad you're in shape" she smiles. 

 

Bathing in his recent experience, he just rested in his sister hand for a minute. He is snapped back into reality when he sees Mia looking more serious. Stan asks what's up and she replies "I think it's time to test your invulnerability". He dreaded this moment since they first talked about it. They decided that it was very important to test it right away, not wanting bad accidents. They talked about it, and agreed that the only way to know for sure, is Mia inflicting something that normally would cause him pain. Taking comfort that she is really careful since he been shrunk, he musters his nerve. He tries to sit in her palm, but has some difficulty to control his movements. When he succeeds he puts his arm besides his body and says to Mia "be careful". Mia is a bit nervous as well, she really doesn't want to hurt her brother. She grabs her brothers little arm with her thumb and index finger and says "I will".

 

She gently begins to apply some pressure, concentrating on her brothers reaction. "Feeling ok?" she asks. Stan feels a bit of pressure on his arm, but nothing serious, so he just nods and smiles to his sister. Seeing her brother reassurance, she applies a bit more pressure. "He should really feel something now" and her amazement begins to grow. Stan just stares at his arm, but he's not showing any signs of discomfort. "Am I hurting you?" she asks, just to be sure. Stan feels a huge pressure, but no pain signals enter his brain and reassures his sister saying "I think it's working, now pinch your hardest". Mia nervously bites her lower lip, not sure to go through with it. Seeing his sisters doubt he smiles, thinking it's the first time she is actually more nervous than him, because he already knows it'll be alright. He laughs and shouts "pinch, you sissy!". Mia closes her eyes, not wanting an image snapping his arm, and pinches as hard as she can for half a second. She opens her eyes saying "Oh my god, are you all right?". She stares with amazement at her little brother cheering with his free arm. Stan saw her massive fingers turning white from the blood leaving the digits and shouted from amazement. He felt an incredible amount of pressure on his arm, but no actual pain. He shouted when he realized there would be practically nothing her body can do to make him suffer. Mia stares at amazement, but wants to be sure. Stan feels his sister letting him go, moving to his other arm. "I want to see it" she says and he nods. Again, she begins to apply pressure, but this time, she almost immediately begins to press her hardest. Her eyes grow wide when she sees her fingers trembling from the force, but her brother remaining calm. "Incredible" Mia says and let's go. "What do you feel?" she asks her brother. This time Stan grins and says "just a weak girl who can't even hurt her 3 inch brother" causing Mia to burst out in laughter.

 

"Aren't you a cocky little boy now' Mia says, when she looks at her brother again. "But I'm really excited that it works" she happily proclaims. "I would have grown you back, just so you know" she says seriously. Stan frowns at his sister at that last remark. "There would be no way I would put you into all kinds of situations, knowing you could be hurt" she says. Stan smiles at his sister thinking that she can be one hell of a tease, but luckily remains a sweet girl. And to confirm his thoughts she adds "But now, there is not a whole lot you can do, to stop me putting you in places, is there" growing a huge smile when she says that. "Except for one thing" he reminds Mia. She knows what he means and smiles. He wants to test if the chip takes away his need to breath for a while. She sees her brother lying back into her palm, waiting for her to test it like they planned. She would simply put his thumb on his face, but now there are other ways to test it she thinks. Stan sees his sister fingers coming for him again, but is startled when they stop at his feet and lifts him up. He dangles helplessly upside down in front of her face. "What are you doing?" he shouts. "Whatever I want little brother, it's not that I can hurt you" and he sees her wink from the other way around. Stan realizes she's calling the shots again, and is wondering what she is going to do.

 

He feels the sudden lurch again from his sister getting up. He is still dangling before her face and she looks like she came up with a plan. He nervously asks what she's going to do, but she only smiles and ignores him. She turns around and kneels before her bed. She grins and dangles her brother inches above where she just sat. Stan is feeling the warmth coming from the bed sheet and sees her imprint all around him. "What are you doing Mia" he shouts up to his sister hanging above him. She leans in closer to her shrunken brother and puts the palm of her hand on her imprint. "Putting my thumb on your mouth is a bit boring don't you think" she says sweetly. "And now that I know that I can't hurt you, I’ve come up with the perfect plan” she giggles. She lets go of her brother and he falls right into the center, where her left butt cheek was just seconds ago. Stan lightly bounces on her bed and turns around, and sees her finger coming for him, pinning him down. “And what better way to test your new strong body by sitting on you” she laughs. Stan looks with big eyes to his sister and starts to reason with her until her finger slipped over his mouth, muffling him. “It’s going to happen Stan, now lie down spread eagle. Stan waits until she retrieves her finger, but it stays on his mouth. Seeing her brother frown, she repeats sweetly ‘spread eagle’. He moves his limbs into the positions she asks, and Mia says ‘good boy’. She stands up again, leaving her brother wonder about what’s going to happen. She notices her brother anxiety, but she decides this is the best way to show him that she will subject him to whatever she wants and that he cannot do anything about it. But since it’s the first time she says “don’t worry, I’ll time thirty seconds and then I’ll get off”.

Stan looks above him, seeing his sister turning around. Mia adjusts her pants and glides her hand on her buttocks to smoothen it. He fears the next moments, but also feels a strange curiosity, and seeing her perfect butt makes him decide to at least stay still, until she makes contact. She turns her head around and waves cutely at him saying “see you in a bit” and start lowering her rear while looking at him. Wondering what it must look like for him, she smiles and looks forward again, leaving her brother to his fate. Stan sees her ass coming closer and feels a mixture of feelings. Within seconds her butt is inches away, and Mia holds it there for a moment. He looks over his body and gasps when he sees her leg stretches out for a crazy distance, until he stares into the distorted view of her room. He turns his head to have a complete look off his sisters bottom. He sees the hint of her right butt cheek hanging to his right, and panicks a little when he realizes how small he still is. Although he fears her immense weight, he lets his head fall back down and simply stares in front of him, to his sister pink pants. He grins and shakes his head thinking “look at me now, a willing toy for my sister and about to become her cushion”. Without warning his sisters butt falls on him.

Mia sits down on her brother with her hands leaning on her knees. She feels his little form trapped completely under her. She nervously bites her lower lip again, both from hoping he’ll be all right and that he doesn’t need air. The possibilities it would offer seemed endless. She is a bit surprised though, she doesn’t feel him squirm so much as she expected.

For Stan it’s an incredible experience. The weight is tremendous, putting an enormous pressure on him, but as expected he doesn’t feel any pain. There is no light, and there’s no way he can open his eyes. The feeling of helplessness is overwhelming, he cannot move a single muscle, no matter how hard as he tries. Although his sister doesn’t have much fat on her, he feels it all around him through her pink pants. It’s like it wants to push Stan away, filling every crevice his body has. Suddenly she moves an inch, making him experience her immense muscle structure. When it stops he is in a slightly different position, as he is unable to control his movements while being under his sister. “It’s like being a part of my sisters ass” Stan thinks. But it’s an amazing experience and he almost wishes she would never get off. But suddenly there is bright light, and he feels the weight lifting and a second later he loses contact with her pants as well. The immense figure moves behind him and suddenly he stares up his sisters upper body and face. He gets his bearings and suddenly realizes it. He don’t know how it works and after this experience doesn’t care at all, but he doesn’t need to breath anymore when he is in those kind of situations. The immense possibilities aroused him, the thought that his sister above him would do it all excites him. He hears his sister ask nervously “So?”. He looks up to her smiling, completely overwhelmed, and only replies “more, tinier, longer”. 

Mia stares with amazement at her tiny brother between her legs. He just spend thirty seconds under her bottom and he wants more. He doesn’t seem to be affected at all, and she tingles from the possibilities. Everything she teased him with, all the things she has come up with, and all the things she dreamed of putting him, it will all happen. “Tinier?” she asks, and gets her phone and shrinks him back to an inch. “More?” she asks while standing up, and puts her pants to her knees. “And longer” she laughs and sits back, but again holding her bottom just inches before him

He was already excited, but seeing her bare butt for the first time completely overwhelms him. He smells the sweet scent of her washed body. Mia feels her brother breathing on her skin. She’s already aroused of having him completely under her control, but his breathing against her skin makes her grow goose bumps. For Stan it’s one of the most sexy things he saw in his life. He stares in front of him, almost begging to let her sit down. Luckily his sister cannot hold it anymore and let her butt fall back onto her brother. She feels his tinier form and gasps. The experience being buried under her bare butt is even more amazing. Her flesh is all around him, trying to find as much room as possible. He tries to move his muscles again, but is even more immobilized due to being an inch tall. He could never imagine that the experience of being her toy could be this overwhelming. After two minutes of sitting on her brother Mia checks her watch. “Time flies when you’re having fun” she thinks. She quickly gets up to see if he’s still alright, wanting to make sure it really works. She sees his tiny form under her, and reassures herself that he is ok. When she knows he is alright, she quickly let’s her butt fall back on him. After sitting on him for a couple of minutes, just savoring the moment, she hears her mom yell from downstairs that lunch will be ready in half an hour. Shouting that she’ll be there, she smiles. “I cannot wait to finally put him in my mouth” she thinks. She shudders with excitement to have lunch with her mom, while her daughter is knowingly sucking, licking and playing with her son’s shrunken body. She wants to make sure she has a nice breath, so she leans forward to get the tic-tac’s out of the box, causing her butt to move backwards.  She feels her brothers little body rolling under her and laughs. Stan felt her weight shift and suddenly feels her incredibly strong muscles come into action. The next moments he feels like a ragdoll. There is nothing he can do, and rolls over a few times until her flesh rests for a bit, and he swears he can hear her laugh.

He feels vibrations through her flesh and knows she’s up to something. There is no telling what, and he just have to wait until she is ready for him. He’s really excited to see what she is up to. Suddenly and without a warning, he feels the same motion again, but backwards. He is squashed and rolled around again, until he stops and feels her increased weight back on his little body. He could swear she laughed even harder and suddenly he rolls again, not in one direction, but what he believes, everywhere. Liking the feeling of her brother rolling under her, Mia decided to tease him a bit by moving her butt in all directions. She pops a tic-tac in her mouth and continues for a while. Stan can’t tell anymore which direction he faces, but is extremely turned on by his experience. Suddenly he sees bright light and although his vision is distorted, can tell Mia decided to sit behind him. He is completely disorientated and tries to make sense of where he is. He hears his sister laugh from above and feels her finger sliding beneath him. She scoops him up and holds him there for a second. Slowly, Stan gets his vision back and at the same time he feels her finger moving. He gasps when he suddenly sees her panties coming closer and is pressed against them. His face is forced sideways and sees that one of her gigantic hand is resting on her naked thigh. Then he feels a bit more pressure and he gets pushed even more into her panties. Then he feels her fingers making circular motions. To his great arousal, he begins to detect the outlines behind her panties, “she’s rubbing me into her sex” he thinks.

Mia is holding her brother still for a moment, regaining her composure. “It was so easy to just press him there” she thinks. She looks down, and thinks how easy it is, just to pull her thong to the side and slip him in. “Later” she thinks and decides it’s best to start a new game. Stan feels less pressure, and is relieved she didn’t continue, thinking it’s going fast enough as it is. Suddenly he feels himself pushed upwards against her panties, causing a small moan from his sister. She adjust her grip and picks him up between her fingers. Mia lifts him up, past her belly and her breast and holds him before her face. They both laugh when they see each other’s faces. Mia looks at her brother, completely bewildered, but also in some kind of trance of what is happening. Stan is looking at his sister all flushed with excitement. He shouts to his sister “having fun?”

Mia smirks and puts her brother back on her fingertip. She gently tilts it, but not so far he slides off. She holds it in front of her eyes. Suddenly Stan feels a tingling sensation again and looks startled into his sister eye. He quickly shrinks and by looking at her eye, he knows she shrunk him even smaller. “You have no idea” Mia says and Stan feels the finger drop, until he sees the largest grin he has ever laid eyes on. His sister enormous mouth opens and reveilles her huge teeth, and her impossible large tongue. It quickly comes to action, coming out of her mouth and resting on her lips. Stan panics when he sees the spectacle in front of him and looks up to his sister, pleading with her to change her mind. He is only greeted by a wink and without warning he feels her finger moving forward, throwing him in, like he is just another candy. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

---------------------------

Please let me know what you think. I think you know what's coming next chapter ;)

 

Cheers