- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I intented this chapter a little differently, but hope you'll like it! I read every review and take suggestions! 

 

---------------

Mia is still kneeling in front of the shoebox, thinking about what just happened. Her brother willingly shrunk to an inch tall, just to be her plaything for the next weeks. She wonders what he will think when he sees the things he is packed with. She smiles, thinking that her brother will be surprised to see how kinky she can be. She gets on all fours and crawls to the box, thinking it will be an amazing sight to see him among all the other stuff she packed.

 

Stan is still looking upwards, waiting impatiently until Mia comes in action. Suddenly he hears heavy sounds, coming closer from the direction of his sister. He feels the vibrations throughout the box and hears something falling over, followed by a rattling sound. It’s incredibly intimidating to experience her simple movements, causing him to hold on to whatever it is beneath him. The light dims a bit, caused by Mia’s shadow and Stan knows she is leaning over the box. Then suddenly the opening is filled with an incredibly large eye, looking at him. He sees her eyes have to adjust a bit to the sudden darkness, but widens when she sees his shape. Then suddenly he hears her voice, but it’s coming from the far end of the shoebox. Stan realizes her mouth is that far from him, shuddering at the thought how incredibly large she is. “Oh my god” he hears Mia say. “Are you alright?”

 

Stan puts his thumb in the air and shouts he’s is, causing Mia to giggle. She sees his outline, but she wants to see more. She puts her hand on both sides and taps a few times with her nails. “Ready to play?”, Stan hears her say. “Damn, it’s like a cat toying with her prey” Stan thinks and shouts he is ready. His sisters eye vanishes from sight and a second later he feels the box turning and sliding towards her. Mia puts the box between her legs and her mouth is watering of anticipation. She puts both hands on the lid and slowly starts to open it. The sudden bright light, blinds Stan for a moment. When he looks upwards again, he sees the lid slowly being opened. The first thing he sees is his sister white top, covering her belly. Just when her breasts comes into sight, he suddenly hears the front door being closed, causing his sister to stop. “Shit”, he hears Mia say. She ponders for a moment, the last thing she needs is her mother storming in. It almost never happens because of the family rule, but because her son just left her, Mia thinks she cannot take the risk.

 

While wondering what she is up to, Stan has a moment to check his surroundings due to the extra light. He already felt he is on some kind of cloth, but what he sees now brings goose bumps all over his body. He sees the white cloth stretched out from all directions underneath him and ending in a round opening above him. He feels next to him and just as he expected, feels the cut out next to him. He feels his blood leaving his head, realizing she let him jumped willingly in her bra, of which he fantasied not so long ago. But it is nothing compared to what he experiences now and starts imagining what it will be like to actually see one of her boobs coming for him. Not able to ignore his arousal he shouts to his sister to open the lid already.

 

Mia hears his cute little voice and smiles, deciding to ignore him. She closes the lid and grabs the box back in both hands. “Sorry little guy, just making sure we’ll be alone”. She gets up with the box and walks to her desk. All the sudden movements are new to Stan and he feels his stomach lurching from the sudden lift. The ease of which she lifts his whole prison scares him a bit and he tries to keep himself in place by holding her bra. He feels her walking somewhere, and tries to look where she is going, but he only sees the ceiling going by. He hears Mia unlocking something, of what he thinks is a drawer being opened and suddenly experience a dropping sensation. He keeps staring out of the hole above him, and sees the underside of Mia’s desk comes in view. Realizing what she is doing, he shouts up to his sister not to put him in there. He feels the box making contact with her drawer and sees his sisters beautiful face coming into view from high above. Stan shouts at his sister, but Mia only smiles and winks before closing the drawer. He feels himself moving and suddenly darkness engulfs him. He hears his sister locking her drawer and feels the vibrations of her walking away, leaving him completely helpless, stuffed in a drawer.

 

Mia opens her door and turns her head to see her drawer. It arouses her that she put him there, and he simply has to wait until she decides to use him. She laughs and walks outside her room. She quickly runs down the stairs and meets her in the kitchen. She’s all sweaty from her run and Mia greets her, asking if her run was any good. Saying that is was alright, Mia asks her what her plans are for today. Carol says that she will take a shower and watch some television and asks if Mia wants to join her later. “No thanks mom, I’m going to sort out my stuff today, check my drawers and stuff, to see what’s useful” secretly laughing at her own joke. Carol smiles, “that’s a great idea, I won’t disturb you then”. “Lunch will be ready in two hours” she says. The thought of her first lunch with her brother excites her, reminding her that she needs to go upstairs again. “Ok, see you in a bit” saying goodbye to her mother. She quickly walks upstairs again and enters her room, closing the door. She stands still in the middle of the room, looking at the cabinet with hunger. Thinking he’s probably wondering what’s going on, while trapped in her shoebox excites her. “It’s been one hell of a long wait, five more minutes can’t hurt” Mia thinks.

 

For Stan the wait is absolutely excruciating and is happy Mia finally returns. Thinking she will open the drawer he waits, but he hears her moving in the opposite direction. Knowing that yelling won’t do any good, he just have to wait for her to retrieve him. Mia grabs her brother clothes from the floor and puts them in her closet as well. She closes the door and realizes that it makes quite a sound and decides to put on some music. She smiles and knows just what to play. Hearing his sister footsteps coming closer, his heart begins to race. He hears her hand on the drawer and expects to hear an unlocking sound, bus to his surprise, sees the drawer above him being opened. Getting really frustrated he shouts to his sister to get him out. Mia only smiles when she hears her brother little voice demanding things. Stan hears her rummaging through her drawer and hears her suddenly exclaim  happily “Ha, found it!” and closing the drawer again. Stan puts his head back on her bra frustrated, but has to admit he is turned on by being ignored by her. He feels the heavy rolling motion of her chair being moved under her desk, and some cracking when she sits on it. Then he hears all kinds of clicking and vibrates through the cabinet. Then suddenly he is startled by the sound of music. He grunts when he realizes what kind of music it is. Mia’s playing a cd of the backstreet boys.

 

Mia laughs while thinking how much her brother hated this music when she was younger. He always came in yelling that she should stop listening to that crap. “Now there is nothing he can do about it” she thinks. She moves her foot to the side of the cabinet, and lightly taps it to the beat. Thinking she can just as well check her email, she decides to tease him like this during the whole  song. For Stan it’s humiliating, being subjected to the echoing sound of what he thinks is her massive foot, while forced to listen to this garbage. After a minute she starts to sing along, making him grunt even more. After four long minutes the song finally stops. Mia turns down the volume, and decides to get her brother out of his prison.

 

Finally he hears an unlocking sound and feels the drawer sliding to his freedom. His stomach lurches again when he feels Mia lifting up the box. Light pours in through the hole above him, and by watching the ceiling go by, he wonders where he is going now. He hears his sister still singing along the next song. Mia sits down on her bed, and puts the box in her lap. She peers though the hole while still singing, and Stan is actually relieved he sees his sister again. Then her eye disappears and being replaced by her mouth. Mia sings along above the little hole to tease him a bit more. Stan is enthralled by what he sees and feels. Her mouth moves incredibly fast, her tongue which is four times the size of himself moving so easily, and her lips opening and closing is incredibly arousing. Her voice is very loud and he feels the humid air from her mouth all over his body. Then suddenly his vision is replaced by the ceiling again, leaving him gasping for air. He hears her hands on the lid again, and hears Mia say “I think someone is ready to play”.

 

Mia opens the box, revealing her tiny brother. Stan doesn't want to be blinded again by the sudden light and puts his hands before his eyes. Mia gasps when she sees her tiny naked brother covering his eyes in the middle of her cup, looking like the most vulnerable thing ever. She leans in closer to have a better look thinking it's the most exciting thing she has ever laid her eyes on. Stan feels his eyes adjust, and hearing his sister gasp tells him he is in plain sight. Mustering all his courage, he's slowly parts his fingers to look what is above him. Stan also gasps when he sees his sisters face hanging just inches above the box. His whole world consists of her looking down on him. He lets his arm fall besides him and can only stare in pure wonder at the amazing sight above him. In the corner of his eye, he sees the top of Mia's fingers grabbing the side of the box. He sees his sister quick eye movements all over his body, and has trouble following them. Finally her eyes lock into his. "Incredible", is all she can muster.

 

Stan nervously smiles and only says 'hi'. Mia smiles and replies the same. They stay quit for a moment until he sees his sisters eyes looking beside him. She puts on a grin and cutely says "Hey, why aren't you in your little hole?'. Stan sees the fingers suddenly move and her whole hand comes in sight, coming towards him. In a futile attempt, he tries to stop them but just as he expected, can't possibly hold them. Mia lightly nudges him towards the center, and Stan falls into the hole with his butt. Being slightly larger than intended for the cut out, only his middle part is in it, with his head and legs above it. "There, that's better" he hears his sister say. Holding back her desire to pick him up right away, she moves her hand back to the side. "So, what's it like for you?" he hears Mia ask. Feeling warm from the geniality of her question, he ponders for a while and says "everything is just so intimidating". Mia laughs, "well, better get used to it, because you're in for one hell of a ride", making Stan feel very tiny again. "So, you want to know what's kept you company in the box?" she asks sweetly. Stan nervously nods and sees his sisters hand coming for him again. Seeing her brother act all defensive again, Mia stops in midair and smirks "don't be such a pussy" and tickles him with index finger in his belly. Stan feels her strong but subtle finger on him for the first time, rubbing him and makes him aroused in an instant. Feeling her brothers warmth on her skin excites Mia and leaves her finger on him for a while. Then she retracts it and puts it on the side of the cup. She presses it down, causing Stan to roll in the cup, over her finger, and tumbling on the cardboard beneath him. Stan feels disorientated by his rolls and slowly gets up. He wants to shout to be careful before he sees his surroundings.

 

"Among many other things, this is what I'll intend to use when I just want to tease you." he hears her voice say from above. Stan is looking at the stuff in front of him with astonishment. In front of him there is a great variety off stuff. In the right corner he sees some needle and thread, a bottle of glue and some floss. Suddenly he sees the massive finger of Mia pointing at them. “To tie you immobile, or attaching you to stuff I use” Mia says. “Really looking forward to tie your cute little body up” she adds, making Stan a bit nervous again. He looks to the other stuff and knows for sure what she intends to do with them. He sees a toothbrush, a couple of candy bars, a strawberry with a can of whipped cream and a can of tic-tacs laying on the side. “That’s what caused the rattling sound”, Stan thinks. “This is just a hint off course, this will all be gone by the end of tomorrow” she says, “but you’ll know that, cause you’ll see it all go down my throat from a very close distance” she laughs. He looks in shock at his sister, but instead of comforting him, she playfully snaps her teeth. “Actually, I could use a tic-tac right now” she says. Startled, he sees Mia’s thumb and index finger grabbing the can and holds it in front of him. “Could you open the cap for me please” she asks sweetly. Stan always had to open bottles for her which she couldn’t budge, and this is his chance to show he still has some muscle. He grabs the cap and pushes at it with all his power, and is proud when he actually succeeds. He arrogantly looks up to his sister, causing her to laugh. “Strong boy, now catch one for me.” She says. Mia tips over the bottle and Stan sees the tic-tac’s rattling, until one drops into his hands. It’s lighter than he expected. He looks at the tic-tac in his hand, knowing that he’ll soon be one. Suddenly, Mia fingers are in front of him and pinches the tic-tac. His eyes widens, seeing the enormous size difference between the candy and her hand. He follows the tic-tac upwards until she holds it in front of her plush lips. She looks at her brother and says “I love sucking on little things” and puts it between her lips and sucks it inside her mouth, leaving Stan completely aroused.

Not wanting to end up inside her mouth right away, he turns around, to see the other side of the box. His vision is completely blocked by her bra, so he looks up and shouts “what’s on the other side”. Mia smiles and answers “let’s find out, hold up your arms”. Mia is very curious of Stan’s weight of his new size and brings her hand towards her shrunken brother. She lets her thumb and index finger hover above his head and waits. Stan looks up to her fingers and knows what she means. “Be careful” he shouts nervously at his sister and puts his hands between her fingers. Mia closes them and lifts her little brother up. She is surprised of his weight, it’s almost nothing. Stan is also surprised that he doesn’t feel any discomfort of her pinching him, but is amazed of the ease she picks him up. Mia turns her brother, so that he doesn’t see the content of the other side and lets him drop in her bra again. Stan falls softly in his little hole again and looks at his sister curiously. Mia smirks and Stan knows she wants to let him roll again. Confirming his suspicion, Mia pushes on the other side of the bra, and he starts to roll again over her bra and fingers, and coming to a stop on the cardboard. He gets up but immediately falls back down on his butt when he sees the scary sight in front of him. “And when I teased myself enough with your little body, you’re going to experience these up close” she says happily.

Stan stares in front of him, growing both scared and excited. In front of him is the biggest pink dildo he ever laid eyes on. It stretches for feet in both directions. “It’s so big” is the only thing he says. He sees his sister fingers come back in sight and strokes her dildo. “Well, actually it isn’t that big, I’ve got bigger ones” which causes Stan to grow nervous even more. “And wait until you see it, when you are ten times smaller” she laughs. Imaging himself even tinier and interacting with her sex and the dildo is almost too much to bear for Stan. Mia lifts up the dildo, revealing even more sex toys. She points at each one of them. “These are my favorite toys” she says. Stan sees a big and a small vibrator and next to them, some kind of egg with a remote. Mia sees her brother checking them and points at her sextoys and Stan, saying “These go in my pussy”. She almost cannot contain her laughter and points to two anal beads and Stan again saying “and these go in my ass” and burst out in laughter. Stan grows pale when she casually described which toy go where and realizes that she intends to use him in both holes. He looks to his sister and notices her hungry smile. She’s looking at him like she just got the best present ever, and shudders when he imagines what she’s going to do with him.

Trying to maintain some control over the situation, he walks up to the two anal beads. He’s wondering why there are two, because they look exactly the same, both of them have a string between the beads. When he is closer, he sees that the beads aren’t that much smaller than him. He frowns at his sister, wanting to know why. She smiles and says “I cut it in half to remove one bead” and Stan is already dreading the next part, “and later I’m going to tie you between the two strings, and you’ll have the honor to be a part of my anal beads” she laughs uncontrollably, letting her body drop on the bed leaving her brother alone in the box. Stan is trembling, but also smiles and whispers to himself “awesome”.

Mia controls herself and gets back up to look at her brother again. He’s still staring at her sex toys, and she has to contain herself to get them out and play. She looks at her watch and notices there’s only one hour left before lunch. She wants to experience his shrunken form on her body, so she decides to get him out of the box. Stan notices her shadow again and looks at her beaming face. They both smile at each other. “Don’t worry though, we’ll take things slow as promised” Mia says. Stan only nods and smiles when he hears his sister say ‘Now, are you ready to come out and play?”. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------------

Next chapter they finally explore each other body's. Please let me know what you think!