- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Had some troubles writing this one, I hope you like it. Thank you for all your kind words, and I hope it doesn't dissapoint now he's finally shrinking. Please review, and let me know your thoughts!

----------------------

 

Not knowing what to expect, Stan slowly turns the doorknob and enters Mia's room. He lightly pushes the door, making his entry a bit more dramatic. Trying to mask his nervousness he puts on his most confident smile, and walks into his sisters room. He sees Mia sitting cross-legged on her bed, with the content of the shrinking package spread out before her. She doesn’t look up at all when Stan enters the room, making his grand entry rather pointless. She's reading the checklist if everything is in order and leaves her brother just standing there in the middle of the room. Finally she turns her attention to her brother with a smile. "Took you long enough, I may need to take that in consideration when you are shrunk" Mia says, shattering her brothers remaining confidence.

Seeing her brother is very uneasy about the situation she sighs and says "don't worry Stan, everything is going to be all right". With one quick movement she jumps besides her bed and walks to her desk grabbing a cup of coffee. She hands it over to her brother, "Here you go, thought I would make you one last coffee to enjoy, while we prepare you" Mia says and grabs Stan's biceps "It's strong, like I hope you will be", she laughs at her silly joke. "Now, sit on my bed and relax, while I hide your bag". Mia grabs her brother's bag, but before she stows it away checks its content. She was expecting just some random clothes, but Stan really made an effort to pack his bag like he actually goes on a holiday. She frowns at her brother amused, showing him his opened bag and Stan laughs. "Just wanted to be thorough" he says. "Ha, very good, I like it, so where did you put my stuff?" she asks while rummaging through the contents of the bag. "Ah, never mind, I found them" Mia says and gets a small plastic bag. She walks to her desk and dumps the content on it. Stan packed exactly what she asked. She sees his phone and charger, so she can text mom that he's doing all right, and his car keys. She picks them up and shows them to Stan. "Awesome, I wasn't sure you'd pack them" she says with a big smile. Stan shrugs his shoulders and snickers "I can tell you, it's not a big thing when you already volunteered to be your sisters toy", but quickly adds "be careful though!".

Stan watches his sister grab his bag and putting it in the back of her closet. She has to bent over to reach the back which accentuate her great ass. Imagining himself tiny and plastered to her butt arouses Stan, which relaxes him a bit. Mia drapes some old clothes over the bag, concealing it from plain sight. She takes a few steps back to check if someone could notice the bag. Convinced that is it is hidden, she closes her closet and walks to her brother. Seeing the last shred of evidence of him being hidden, makes Stan grow nervous again. He decides to take a drink from his coffee. Normally he calms down from a good cup of coffee, but that doesn’t seem to do the trick this time. He sees his sister confidently walk up to him and stops right in front of him, forcing Stan to look up at his sister. He has to look up past her boobs into her face, and Stan thinks she does that on purpose to give him a sense of perspective. Mia lightly rubs her brothers hair and asks “Not much time, you feeling ready?. He gives her a slight smile and says “No, but just as ready as I’ll ever be”. Mia sits down next to her brother and asks again “Sure, no things you forgot, things you need to take care of?”. Sensing this will be one of the last moments he is her big brother he ignores his anxiety and playfully stomps her on the shoulder, saying “Yes Mia, now shrink me already”

Smiling, Mia rubs her shoulder looking at her brother mischievously and says "ooh, you're going to regret that". She quickly reaches behind her and gets a sort of gun. Stan recognises it as the gun containing the chip which will give her control of his body. Panicking, he tries to stop his sister, but his cup of coffee restrains his speed and before he knows it, Mia crawls behind him and pushes his head down, putting the gun to his neck, directly on his spine. She pulls the trigger and Stan hears a popping sound and suddenly feels a sharp, but bearable pain in his neck. It only lasts a second but Stan realises in shock, she just implemented the chip. His sisters hand is still on his head, and he feels that she is curling her fingers, rubbing her nails slowly through her brothers hair, massaging him a bit. "There it is" she says, "no turning back". Mia sits down again next to her brother looking at him with her big, curious eyes. "So, what do you feel?". He doesn't feel anything in his body, but Stan is gasping for words, trying to make sense of the situation. In a matter of seconds she sealed his fate. Trying to reassure her brother she playfully leaned over with her shoulder and pushed him a bit. "Stop worrying so much Stan, soon you'll be small enough to pop you in my mouth, and you won’t be able to stop me either " Mia says. She grabs another item from her bed and grabs her brothers wrist. Stan sees it's the watch he'll be wearing, which enables him to communicate when he’s too small to be heard and showing him basic information like his current height. Mia gently takes his wrist and slides it on his arm. Mia grabs her phone and opens her app she downloaded a few days ago.

Stan really wanted to see the app, but Mia refused. She said it was only meant for big people, and not for toys. Frustrated, he tried to take the phone from her a few times, but failed miserably each attempt. One evening, they sat in the living room and Mia was reading a magazine. Her phone laid in plain sight on the table and Stan made an attempt to get it. He quickly got up and tried to take it, but Mia took her phone and casually threw it at him. He caught it and sat back in the couch. He looked to his sister surprised, but she was already reading her magazine again. Just before he opened the app he heard his sister say “Do know, that if you open the app, you’ll experience my next period wrapped up in gauze with a little string tied to your feet” without even looking up. It was like the phone caught fire, Stan immediately returned her phone and heard his sister laugh, “thought so” was the only thing she said.

Seeing his sister opening the app forces Stan to think about that moment, growing nervous again. His sister laughs and says “Don’t worry little brother, plenty of other places where I can put you during that time”. She stands up and lightly tugs her pants, revealing her tong. She rubs it and says “like here for example”. Seeing his sister butt so up close causes Stan to grow a hard on again. Mia giggles and bends over to get something from under her bed, causing her tong being pressed even further in her butt.

She retrieves a shoebox from under her bed and stands back up. Stan notices that there is a little hole cut out on the lid and curiously looks at Mia. “One more surprise” she says and sits back next to her brother. “When I shrink you, would you stand over this box, and when you’re small enough, crawl into this hole willingly?” she asks while circling the opening with her finger. Stan looks at the hole, and estimates that he’ll need to be roughly one inch tall to crawl into it. “God, she’s going to make me that small right away” he shudders. “What’s in it?” he asks. “That’s for you to find out, but let’s just say, it will give you a hint of what is coming the next weeks” Mia replies. She seems really excited about it, and Stan himself is curious as well so he says “Sure, I’ll do it”. Obviously very happy, she hugs her brother. She brings her mouth close to his ear and holds it there. Stan feels her breathing, which he notices, is pretty rapid, and suddenly feels her lightly bite his earlobe muttering “I’ll make your fantasy come true, little brother” and backs away, leaving her brother extremely flushed and horny.

Mia looks at her watch and sees they have only five minutes before their mother comes home. Deciding that they should start, she looks at her brother and just to be sure, asks again if he’s ready. Taking a deep breath and smiling at his sister he stands up. “Ready” he says and starts to take off his clothes. Mia leans back to give her brother some space. They discussed this situation already, and Stan didn’t want to get lost in his clothes, as he wanted to see his sister grow to immense proportion all the way down. He didn’t think of it as a problem, thinking he’ll be naked throughout the whole holiday anyway. But now he is standing in her room, with only his boxer short on and suddenly feels uncomfortable. He decides there is no way back, taking a few steps forward and slowly turns around. He sees Mia with a grin lying on her elbows. He fears her comment, when she is shaking her head with a frown. But is a bit surprised when she only says “way to big”, leaving him a bit relieved, but causing his heart to beat faster, knowing this is it.

She gets up with the box in both hands and walks to her brother. Seeing her handle the box so easily, while in one minute he’ll not be able to move it an inch, scares him for a bit, but seeing the cut out  excites him even more. Mia hands the box to her brother and Stan puts it between his feet. Standing back up, he looks at his sister for the last time and says “be gentle”. Mia holds her phone in front of her and smiles reassuringly, saying “sometimes” and winks. Stan wants to speak but stops when he feels a tingling sensation. Mia pressed start.

The first seconds nothing happened, he looks at his sister but she is still the same height. Just as he wants to say to his sister that she did something wrong he notices a change. Slow but steady he loses height and his heart begins to race. He looks down at his body, but doesn’t see that much effect until he looks at his sister again and is startled. He already is eyelevel with Mia, and he knows she sees it as well. She is looking at him astounded. Stan smiles nervously at his sister causing Mia to smirk and points a few times down while looking in his eyes saying “too big”. In the next five seconds he’s down to his sisters breasts. While his perspective hasn’t changed much, the knowledge he is shrinking and seeing them in front of him, turns him on. Stan’s member grows and he hears his sister giggle and saying from above “glad you like them”. He looks back up to his sister and to his surprise he already shrunk below her breasts. He sees her sister sticking out her tongue to tease him. Stan decides to keep looking at his sisters face to give him a perspective.

In the beginning her face was full of wonder, but it now changes into something else. Her gaze is full of hunger and Stan knows it is lust. He nervously decides to check how much he has shrunken and looks in front of him. He tilts his head down past her belly, and to his surprise he is already past her waistband and stares directly at his sisters crotch. He is mesmerised by it and can’t take his eyes off it. He keeps looking at it while he shrinks further down and the upper body of Mia comes back in sight. Suddenly, he sees his sisters hand coming down and stopping in front of her crotch. Stan still has to shrink quite a lot, but is already astounded by the size of her hand. She puts her finger between her legs and sensually glides it up. He looks up to his sister and sees her face all flushed, mouthing “amazing”.

Seeing his sister get off like that of seeing him shrink, almost brings Stan over the edge. Suddenly he feels the shoebox on his calves, forcing his legs apart, bringing his attention back to his shrinking. He have to move fast, otherwise he will end up next to the box. He quickly positions both his feet on the box, and stands on the edge near his sister. He looks back up and is completely taken away. Thinking Mia backed away a few steps, he realises that his perspective is really changing now, because Mia did no such thing. He is already below knee level, and in ten seconds will be one inch tall. Stan looks up in fear of experiencing his sister at her new size. Stretching way above his head, she looks as tall as a house to Stan. Throwing off his nervousness, he shouts to his sister to take a step closer. Mia looks at her brother dwindling to his final height, she laughs and knows he wants to experience her body from a closer perspective. She takes a step forward.

Before she complied, Stan shrank to ankle height. Every second  he takes a step forward to the edge of the box because of his increasingly smaller size. He sees his sister taking a step forward. There is no way to describe to see a something of the height of an apartment building moving so graciously. The power it possesses is too much to process. Stan begins to tremble and when she stands still he is finally at an inch tall. He is completely overwhelmed and takes a few steps back, but falls on his butt. When he opens his eyes, he cannot believe it. His sisters seem to stretch for miles, she is so incredibly big. He always knew there would be no way to stop her, but now it really sinks in. There would absolutely nothing he could do, he is her toy, her property and her pleasure for the next weeks.

He slowly gets up and gets his bearings. He looks backwards and is amazed that the shoebox she just held in her hands, was now a basketball court to him. The amount of detail he sees is amazing, feeling like it’s a whole new world. He returns his attention back forward and takes a couple of steps to the edge. He peers over it and is immediately greeted by the last body part he hasn’t seen since he’s been shrunken. Looking below, he sees his sister feet, incredibly big. Mia sees her brother looking at them and wiggles her toes. Stan looks with an open mouth to the display before him. Toes as big as him, able to lift the immense weight above them. He quickly backs away, before Mia decides to use them on him. He looks back up and almost screams when he sees the immense figure of his sister coming down. Mia decided to kneel to get a better look at her brother. Her mouth is almost watering with anticipation, but decides to say nothing. Instead she just taps behind her brother at the hole.

Stan is mesmerised by his sisters crotch before him. She can just drop him in there, and no one would notice. Suddenly he hears a tap behind him and turns around. He sees an incredibly huge finger pointing at the hole. Knowing what she means, he walks to it. Her hand gets even bigger when he approaches, and he notices to his amusement that he can see much more detail on her skin. He reaches the hole and looks back up his sister. Again, he is completely taken back from her.. He looks up while pointing down and shouts “in here?”.

Seeing her little brother the size of a candy, walking across the shoebox, turns her on immensely. His cute little voice almost brings her over the edge. She just wants to pick up his little body and pop him right in her mouth, but they agreed to take things slow. So she simply nods and taps her finger again. Stan almost cannot believe the strength and pace of just one movement off her finger. He looks back up to his sister, seeing that she cannot contain playing with him much longer and decides to go in. He lets his lower body fall in the hole and holds on to the edge. Seeing the cardboard in front of him, stretching for several feet, and his sisters body like a distorted mountain behind it, puts a smile on his face. He ways goodbye with one hand and lets go. He drops for a second before he falls on something soft. It smells like cardboard inside and it’s completely black, except for the hole above him. He stares at it for a moment, letting it sink in. Just as everything else in this box, he just have to wait until Mia decides she is ready to use him.

“Awesome” he says, waiting for the inevitable.

 

-------------------------

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter they will explore each other!