- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for the reviews! Here's chapter 4:

-----------------------

Stan nervously plays with his food, picking up small pieces of bacon, but nothing seems to taste good this morning. He feels a light morning breeze coming from the open window and looks outside. It's a very nice day to start the holiday, with the sun already starting to heat up the kitchen. His fellow classmates will probably go swimming this afternoon, celebrating the start of the holiday, but he will not join them. At the time they will be at the beach, there will be no telling where he will be, or what he'll be doing. He looks at his sister eating her cereal and smirks, thinking it might be swimming as well.

 

His sister looks particularly good this morning, he thinks. She took a shower already, and apparently had a good night sleep. Her hair is still wet and tied in a simple tail,  She wears her pink sweatpants again, combined with a white top. She's reading a magazine while enjoying her breakfast, minding her own business. Stan thinks that after her teasing from the past week, she lets her brother enjoy his last hour peacefully as a full grown man, which he appreciates. She's lightly tapping her bare feet against the cool kitchen floor which Stan always founds rather annoying, but now finds relaxing. He doubts that he will find it so pleasing when he is under them, like she promised yesterday. During the last week, he paid extra attention to her daily tasks. He wants to have a good mental image what it looks from a normal perspective, while she is playing with him in her mouth, is trapped beneath her clothes or when he is interacting with his mother. 

 

Thinking about that last possibility he turns to his mother. She also made an effort to look nice this morning. When she comes home from work she always looks pretty tired. But when she is well rested, she looks seven years younger than her age. It's easy to see where Mia got her looks from. Suddenly, his mother eyes meets his, and she smiles warmly to her son, seeing a hint of sadness because of her son leaving. Stan smiles back but turns his eyes away quickly, because he is somewhat ashamed lying to her and about the fact that she'll be unaware of interacting with her shrunken son. He learned that information last Wednesday.

 

It was a very hot afternoon and after a long day of school, Stan decided to sit outside in the garden under the protection of an parasol. He made himself a pitcher full of cold lemonade with some ice cubes. He saw his mom working in the garden and asked if she wanted a break, but she refused saying she needed some work done. Stan was hoping for this answer, so he could read the shrinking instruction that came with the package. He read it a couple of times already, but wanted to be sure he didn't miss anything. But after a couple of minutes, Mia comes out in the garden as well. Stan immediately got aroused when he saw that she changed into her new white bikini. 

 

The day before, she walked into his room very excited, wanting to show her new bikini. She often wanted to show her new clothes and Stan always sends her away, but there was something about her excitement that has gotten him curious. She threw her top piece in her brother's lap saying that this one has extra padding. Frowning, he examined the material and noticed the extra thickness. "I feel it, but why do you need extra padding" he said to his sister. "Turn it around" she simply said. Turning the piece around, he saw that she cut a hole in the center and removed some padding, creating a perfect little hole the size of her nipple. "Isn't it perfect!" she said, "When I will put you in your little hole, and put it on, no one will notice a tiny figure trapped in my bikini" Mia said, obviously very proud of her handiwork. "And the best thing is, when I get excited of having you there, my nipple will slowly join you in your little cave, pushing you into the fabric until you are squashed between my nipple and bikini!" she happily exclaimed. "Just imagine, you sitting there, slowly waiting for the inevitable, to be squashed by your little sisters erect nipple' she happily exclaimed. Stan looked at her with wide eyes and simply told her to get out of his room. He masturbated for the next hour.

 

Mia walked to her brother holding her phone and an empty glass. She stopped in front of the table and poured herself some lemonade. She saw her brother holding the manual and said "why bother, I will be the one controlling it". Stan snorted "yeah, but even when I'm shrunken I'll have to explain to you a thousand times how it works". Mia laughs and just said "true". Mia settled herself on a other chair and made herself comfortable. She adjusted her bikini top and while making sure her brother watched, lightly pinched her bikini where she cut the hole. She saw her brother's arousal and laughed. 

 

They sat for a while, actually chatting about normal stuff, like school. When the conversation went quite for a while, Mia saw her mother bend over to pull something out of the ground. By bending over, a slight part her mother’s thong was showing. "Hey, look at mom looking all slutty" Mia said jokingly. Stan looked at his mother and had to laugh. "I think she gets away with that kinky look" she said while swirling her drink with a straw. She brought the straw to her mouth and sucked at it while chewing it lightly, pretending to think. "But she needs a thong that will suit her new style" she continued. "Hmmm, oh I know what it is missing" she smiled and extended her arm and rubbed her wet straw across her brothers cheek, "I think it will go perfectly with a little boy sewn in it.". He wiped off his cheek and looked at his sister with shock, "you wouldn't" he said. "Oh you better believe it little brother', she said while grabbing an ice cube from her drink. "It will be amazing to know she is completely unaware that she is using you for all kind of things", and pops the ice cube in her mouth. While Stan was still in shock processing the fact that his sister is going to use his mom’s body to humiliate him, Mia was already busy making new plans. She spit her ice cube back in her hand and points at the manual. "Quick, look something up for me, see if your body will endure being frozen" she said while holding her hand in front of him. Stan threw the manual in her lap, "check for yourself, I go inside before you make me crazy" knowing full well that was indeed possible. 

 

 

Carol asks if he will miss her during his travels, putting Stan back in the present. Trying to amuse his sister and breaking the ice between them this morning he replies "Off coarse mom, and don't worry, sometimes I will be closer than you think" he says, smiling. Mia slowly swirls her milk around in the bowl and slowly brings her spoon to her mouth, eying him with amusement, but doesn't say a word. "Besides, I will text you as much as I can" he promises his mother. "As discussed, I will not call you, I'll need all the money I have, and I don't want to waste it on calls". His mother looks sad but says she understands, as long he will tell all about his travels when he is back. 

 

Not wanting to be selfish, he asks his mom if she already had plans for the next few weeks. Carol face lights up when Stan asks this question. “Yes, since you’ll be gone, Mia surprised me this morning with an planned out girly weekend next week!’ she says. “She arranged everything, first we’re going shopping, then take a pedicure, go to a spa, you know girly stuff”. “And then she takes me out to this new fun place” Carol says, smiling at Mia. “I’m so excited about that, it’s a new venue where you get blindfolded and then you have to taste all kind of foods and drinks” she says very happily. Mia nods happily and for the first time this breakfast turns to Stan saying “I understand that if  you use only your tongue, it’s very hard to tell what you have in your mouth.”  And returns her attention back to her breakfast. Stan mother confirms and adds “and in the evening we will open a bottle of wine and see what the night holds for us”.

 

Stan cannot wait with a reaction, because silence would be suspicious. “That sound like a great weekend mom” he quickly says. “And for you too, Mia, you planned this long ago?” Stan adds. “Actually no, this morning in the shower. I was washing my body real good, and thought to myself that mom should have someone to give her body the attention it needs”. His mother melts of what she thinks are sweet words from her daughter, but Stan knows that in reality he will spend that weekend in and around his mom’s body. Stan cannot take this teasing anymore, time for his fantasy to come true. He actually doesn’t feel that nervous anymore.

 

That changes when he checks his watch and tells his mother it’s time to go. His mother insists of bringing him to the bus station, but Stan refuses saying he wants to go by himself. “So, say goodbye to your sister then, I’ll walk you out” his mother says. Mia gets up from her chair and walks to her brother. “Be careful, big brother” she says and hugs him. He takes in the feeling of her warm body against him. She turns her head and whispers in her brother’s ear ‘And although I’ll wear you in dozens of clothes, use you in the most imaginative ways possible and probably stick you in almost every orifice me and mom have, I love you and will never hurt you”. Mia let’s go of her brother leaving him blushing and without words. Standing on her toes she gives him a quick kiss on his forehead and walks upstairs.

 

Stan is almost to tears by the words of his sister. Deep  down he knows she won’t hurt him, but it means everything to him, actually hearing her say that. Carol sees the tears in his eyes and thinks it is sadness from leaving. She hugs her son, telling it will be alright. Stan looks his mother in her eyes and Carol smiles back. Giving him a last kiss she wishes her son all the best. “Thanks mom, and please take care of Mia for me will you” he says to his mom. He grabs his fully packed bag, closes the door and walks off.

 

When he walks past the corner off the street he stands and waits. He looks around the corner checking his house. His mom always goes for a run on Saturday morning, and he hopes she didn’t change her plans. Luckily after waiting 20 long minutes she exits the house. She does some stretching and bending, before running off the opposite direction. Stan hopes he never have to go jogging with his mother but isn’t so sure anymore. When she is out of sight, he sprints to his house. They have a small time-window, his mother usually only runs for 15 minutes. “God, in 15 minutes I’ll be as small as a mouse” he thinks. He opens the door and quickly closes it. He stands there for a moment thinking if he forgot to arrange something. Convincing himself that there are no more loose ends, he walks upstairs. He reaches Mia’s door and waits, trying to get his bearings. He feels his heart beating in his chest, and clears his dry throat. Extremely nervous, he knocks three times on his sisters door.

 

“Come in” is all Mia says with her sweetest voice possible.

Chapter End Notes:

--------------

Hope you like it! Please review and leave suggestions where you would like this story to go! Next chapter he finally shrinks!

 

Cheers