- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Got a bit of free time on my hands, so here is chapter 3. Thanks for all your thoughts and positive feedback!

-------------------------------------------

It seems that every time his sister leaves the room he has to get his bearings. After being  subjected to so much teasing, Stan decides it’s better for both of them to cool off. He sees his mother doing the dishes but she hasn’t cleaned up the plate of his sister yet. Looking at the leftover crumbs and her spoon, with some yoghurt spread on it by her lips, he immediately decides it’s better if he changes his surroundings.

He says goodbye to his mother and walks upstairs to his room and checks his watch. Only a few minutes to the announcement. He wants to go straight to his room but when he walks past his sisters room she calls for him. Stan takes a couple of steps back and peers inside. He sees his sister lying across her bed with her laptop. The way she is lying on her belly with her knees bent upwards, while playing with her feet reminds him how gorgeous she really is.

“You want to wait for the email with me?” Mia asks. Seeing her brothers doubt she lightly pats her bed a few times. “Don’t worry twerp, it’s not that I can immediately shrink you and stuff you down my panty.” She chuckles. Stan thinks this is the opposite of cooling off  and with remarks like that it will be the third time he will get a boner in front of Mia. Seeing her brother leave she quickly looks at her screen and acts like she just got a mail from the lottery. “Really?” Stan almost yells while walking to his sister. “Haha no dumbass” and sticks out her tongue, “now sit down with me” .

Stan cannot believe he fell for that one. This whole possible shrinking situation seems to make him much more vulnerable to Mia’s teasing. Sighing he sits down next to his sister. Both seem to get a bit nervous, the announcement should be any minute now. They sit quietly next to each other which gives Stan the opportunity to look around in his sisters room. The last time he really checked she was still in puberty.

It is not so girlish as it was back then, but there’s no denying this is a girls room. Her bed sheets are pure white but with girly pink cushions. There are still some posters of men, but they seem to be a bit more artistic. There is a big closet piling with clothes and Stan counts a dozen pairs of shoes in front of it. There is a lower drawer with probably al her underwear and on top of the drawer jewellery boxes and perfume. Her desk is scattered with stuff with no apparent order. Bottles of nail polish, makeup stuff, some candy bars. She has a big drawer under her desk and  a few weeks ago he tried to open the lowest one when he was searching for tape, it was locked and there was no key. First he thought nothing of it, but now he thinks she might keep some private stuff. Stan looks at everything and realises she has so much stuff. She accumulated quite a bit over the last years and Stan suddenly shudders at the thought that if he shrinks he will be just as much an item to do with she pleases as everything else in this room.

While thinking over the possibilities in her room, Mia suddenly gasps. She finally received a mail telling her if she had won. She looks at Stan asking him if he wants to do the honour. Stan laughs and tells his sister that it is her entry. Smiling and nervously biting her lower lip, she turns to her computer and opens the mail. Stan waits impatiently to get some sort of reaction out of Mia. Suddenly, she lets out a long grunt and rolls over two times on her bed while grabbing a cushion and yells in it. Stan, also feeling disappointed, knowing she wasn’t elected but wants to check out the mail anyway. It is just a short statement telling Mia she didn’t get elected with little information.

Lifting her head from her pillow Stan can’t help but laugh at his sister. She looks really disappointed and it actually makes her look even cuter with her head hanging down and pouting lips. He grabs a pillow and throws it at his sister saying “guess you won’t stuff me in your panty after all”. Mia laughs at his remark and lifts her head and says, “why are you so sure, have you checked your announcement yet, let’s find out” she suddenly says, full of energy.

Mia grabs her laptop and quickly logs out of her account. She turns the computer around saying he should log in to check it. “Do you mind if I privately check my email?” Stan asks his sister. Mia wants to ask why but is losing her patience. She pushes her brother from her bed telling him he should hurry then. Stan walks out of his sisters room and into his. “Shout my name if you know” he hears his sister yell after him. He sits in front of his computer and presses the space button. His screen slowly comes alive, he takes a deep breath and logs into his mail account. He received also a mail one minute ago and opens it. Stan almost faints when he reads the first sentence.

“Congratulations! You have been selected to receive our shrinking package” the first sentence says. Blood is rushing from his head when he reads further explaining the details. His mind is to confused to make sense of the information. The only thing he can think of is that he actually is going to shrink this holiday and his sister will be the one in control. She will control his every move, his size and he is pretty sure he will end up in crazy situations just for her amusement.

For a moment, Stan plays with the thought of erasing the email just to keep his sanity. But the opportunity is too great, the fantasy too big. His fingers tremble on his mouse, he has to make a decision, his sister will be storming in any minute now. He hears himself calling for his sister. The first time he almost doesn’t make a sound so he scrapes his throat and calls her again.

He hears his sister taking big steps in her room, in the hallway and halts in his door opening. She wants to say something, but she sees her brothers pale face and utter confusion. Mia opens her eyes really wide and holds her hands before her mouth. “No, really? You got elected?” she asks. Stan can only mutter “I.. I..”. Mia takes a few steps and stands behind her brother. He feels her breathing rapidly from the excitement while she also reads the first couple of sentences. “Oh my god” she whispers, close to Stans ear. “I know” is the only thing Stan says. She suddenly screams from excitement almost deafening her brother, and jumps around the room. After a couple of jumps she halts before her brother and spins him around in his desk chair. She leans in to him and says “do you know what that means?”. “That you are going to shrink me?” is the only thing Stan can come up with.

“Yes I’m going to shrink you, so much is obvious, I’m going to shrink your big strong body into my little plaything” Mia says. Stan knows there is no going back now. Just now he decided that he will indeed let his sister shrink him, but hearing her explain what she is going to do is a bit much for the moment. He asks his sister to leave but she doesn’t care. She sits on his bed talking about all the things she can do.

“For example, I can shrink you to the size of a toddler, making you my teddy bear. Or maybe a bit smaller like a doll, would you like that?” but she doesn’t wait for her brothers answer. “Never mind if you like that, that’s not for you to decide” she says with a smile. Stan gets up from his seat and gently takes his sisters arm to escort her back to her room. Mia laughs, letting her brother leading her back to her room and says “but I think I like you better when you’re way smaller, like that gummy bear, remember?” Stan looks at his sister pleading her to stop, but she thinks this is way too funny. “Yes I bet you like that, being your sisters candy while she goes about her daily business”. Stan pulls a little harder on his sisters arm and is now almost at his sisters door. “Not so eager little brother, there will be plenty of time exploring my room”  Mia says. “In fact, there is a high probability that you will interact with a lot of stuff in my room, so please let it be a surprise” she continues.  

Stan is trying to keep his composure but Mia spots a grin on her brothers face. They soon reached Mia’s door and he lets go of her arm. Mia walks into the door opening and turns around, facing Stan.” And when I really feel like teasing you, I will shrink you down to a grain of salt.” Stan haven’t really thought about shrinking to such a tiny size, but knows it is indeed possible. He puts on a frowning face when Mia holds up one hand letting her brother look at her nails while her other hands point at her index fingernail. “How does dipping you in some nail polish and make you a part of my nail decoration sound?

Stan almost explodes in his pants, so he simply turns and walks back to his room. He is lost for words and wants to be alone for a moment. He needs his strength the next week to cope with his sisters teasing, that much is sure. The last thing he hears before closing his door is his sister saying “I’m SO going to enjoy this, see you in a bit, tiny!” Stan also closes his door and leans back. Slowly a smile forms on his face thinking to himself that this is going to be the best holiday ever.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------

Hope you liked the addition. One more chapter and then the shrinking begins. Please let me know what you think.