- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dear all,

I can't believe it myself actually, but I managed to squeeze out a chapter. It's been 3,5 years since my last chapter. Therefore, I don't know if I can deliver for the ones who were silently hoping for a new chapter. It is also very possible that this new chapter is not in line with the 'style' of 'vibe' of the old chapters.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and would appreciate it if you leave your thoughts in the reviews!

Thanks!

----------------------------------

 

Seeing the relief on her brother's face amuses her. He must be anxious after all to get inside her. But unfortunately for him, he's not going inside her like he thinks he will. Mia actually wasn't lying that the dildo felt a little bit better than the one her brother is currently trapped in.

 

Stan is mesmerised by his sisters aroused face. Her face is a sweaty and her cheeks are flushed. She smiles at him and chuckles "I'm sorry little bro, but I really enjoy this dildo as she holds it in front of him. "So I'm going to combine you two" she continues.

 

He doesn't know what to expect but everything happens very fast. His stomach lurches as she drops him between her legs together with the other dildo. Mia puts both hands on her bed and tries to hop to the end of the bed. But the first hop is a bit too short and you shout as her body lands directly on top of your prison. Her left butcheek and a part of her sex grabs the dildo on the way and leave you in awe when she continues hopping over bed.

 

It didn't even register in the mind of Mia, to her it was a very simple movement. She runs towards her desk and quickly finds what she is looking for. For a moment she hesitates, maybe it is better to use him the way he is now. She looks at her bed and sees the dildo containing her brother laying helpless in her bed and she gets even wetter. Mia looks at the item she holds in her hand and makes her final decision.

 

Stan rolled over and luckily landed with his face up. He's fully aroused and wonders what she'll have in store. Suddenly he hears his sister run towards the bed with tunderous steps and he gasps when he sees Mia’s massive body flying over him, landing with great force on her bed. He'll never get used to seeing something so enormous moving at this ridiculous speed.

 

For Mia she was just entering her bed rather enthousiastic and quickly grabbed her phone and her brother. Not paying attention how disorientated her brother is, she quickly shrinks him to half an inch tall. Satisfied she drops her phone and opens her brothers dildo and dumps him in her hand.

 

Stan is absolutely disorientated by all the movement and really wants to know why he's out of the dildo. He is just able to peer over the edge off her hand, but has a hard time making out of what his sister's up to. In the distance he sees she’s squeezing a drop of something on the other dildo. He gathers his courage to look at his sister's face. But he sees she is concentrating on her handywork, and it gives him the shivers how determined she is, telling him that whatever she is planning is definitive.

 

To get a hint what's she's planning he looks at the tube she's holding. He tilts his head to read the text, but at the same time Mia puts the tube next to her and in one swift motion she moves her hand towards her brother. He sees two enormous fingers coming for him and he knows by now he should ready himself.

 

The two digits squeeze him and lifts him up. Her thumb position him a little to the top of her index finger and his whole world is turned until he feels his back pressed against something jelly. Her finger presses him for a couple of seconds in the substance until she is apparently satisfied and leaves him be.

 

Stan tries to move, but he isn't able to move a limb. More so, he feels the substance begin to harden. Desperate to make something of his fate he scans nearby for the tube and when he sees it. he immediately knows what she's up to. The tube says organic minute-glue and he knows he's just been glued to his sister's dildo.

 

Just when he wanted to look at his sister, her fingers wrap her dildo and in seconds he stares into his sibling's beautiful eyes. "I'm sorry little brother, but I figured that it's time to exactly show you what you've signed up for" she teases. You want to say something but she lowers you a little bit and are hit by a torrent of sweet wind. The glue hardens even quicker and you realise she's blowing you dry.

 

After a couple of seconds she rubs her finger across your body and you hear a happy approval. Her index finger is removed again and you scream as you see her tongue approaching. She gives you a quick lick and tells you "Have fun little brother”.

 

You yell for your sister to take it slow as she lowers you between her legs. Until now you couldn't quite make out on which part she glued you, but it's apparent as you turn and see your feet facing her wet pussy. You look over her vagina, over her breasts and can just make out that she's past any reasoning. She stares with incredibly lustful eyes as you see her free hand opening her lips, revealing her glistening hole.

 

"What have I done" you think as she steadily, but quite fast, inserts you and the dildo inside her. This dildo was already inside her and is still quite lubricated and she has no trouble getting it in. Besides, she is incredibly wet with all the teasing until now. To get a final bearing of his surrounding he manages to get a glimpse on what part of the dildo he's glued. To both both his horror and surprise he’s quite far at the tip, meaning he's going to be deep inside her.

 

There's nothing he can do as the dildo thrust forward and in a mere second he's under her swollen clitoris and immediately after, her lips engulf him and he's inside of her.

 

There's nothing he can do as he feels his sister's wet walls rubbing over him at incredible speed. He cannot believe how much distance he covers as he finally feels him resting deep inside her. A feeling of claustrophobia hits him as he feels her incredible warmth, wetness and darkness all around him. He hears a loud moan above, but at the same time, all around him.

 

Then, at the same speed, he feels her walls grabbing him again, but this time the opposite direction. He feels completely helpless, scared and overwhelmed, but there's nothing he can do as she continues her simple movements. "Almost back outside" he thinks and hope he can get his bearings there. But the dildo stops moving and he feels her flesh moving in the other direction again.

 

He struggles and panicks, as he realises he's glued too far to the tip. He'll be completely stuck in darkness until she's done with him in her pussy. He feels her pace quickening as he's in no time deep inside her vagina again, only to travel towards his sister’s opening again.

 

Mia in the meantime is having the time of her life. She couldn't expect to actually feel the little bump on her dildo, but she does. And it is making her absolutely crazy to know that bump is in fact her brother. So she turns him a bit, so he faces her g-spot. She gasps and screams when he's hitting her right spot and she uses her free hand to stimulate her clitoris.

 

After only a minute she reaches her first climax. Her muscles contract and she feels one of her strongest orgasms she ever experienced. She basks in it and slowly feels her body coming back. Mia laughs to herself and grunts "more" and start to thrust the dildo in and out again.

 

For Stan it was an incredible experience. He felt her strong muscles grabbing him and fluids running over him. It was also the first time he was completely withouth movement inside his sister. He heard her scream, and her heartbeat was going through the roof. Finally, he could get his bearings a little bit and the realisation he was just used as a shrunken sextoy finally got him aroused again.

 

But his arousal was short lived as he heard her scream for more as he feels himself going toward her opening again and sure enough in mere seconds she continued her pace. He yells for his sister to stop, but there's nothing he can do as he's used as his sisters sextoy.

 

It takes four orgasms for Mia to finally decide her sex is too sensitive to continue. She is also exhausted and she figures it's time for a break. She leaves the dildo inside her for a while, to get her bearings before she has to confront her brother.

 

Stan is also completely broken and disorientated. He does realise her heartbeat is getting slower and he figures she's about done with him. After some moments his body is rubbed by her vaginal walls and after what felt like an eternity he sees light again.

 

It takes some time to get his bearings. He tries to open his eyes, but find it very hard as her juices stick on his eyelashes. Stan finally manages to open them and he gasps as he stares at his sister.

 

Her hair falls around her head like some kind of aura and he stares in her sweet, sympathetic and thankful eyes. "Welcome back little brother" she says and gives him a sweet smile, but also notice a little bit of a smirk. He smiles a insecure smile at her and tries to look at her crotch.

 

He stares at her swollen lips and glinstering body. He cannot believe he was just deep behind them. Suddenly his sister's hand comes into view and pats her pussy. "Did you like it in there" she laughs. "Sorry it went al so quickly, but I thought it was better to get it over with".

 

He looks back at his sisters and her smile is getting bigger by the second. She rubs him with her finger, "This is going to be an incredible holiday" she says softly, more to herself then to her brother.

 

Regaining her composure, she sits up straight and looks across her room. She blows her hair away and thinks what to do. After some seconds, she smiles and takes her phone and enlarges her brother. Stan feels the glue clinging to his skin, but luckily he can withstand these kind of problems.

 

He rolls from the wet dildo and lands on his belly. Stan wants to stand up, but he feels her huge hand grabbing him and lifting him up from his feet. He tries to ask what's she's doing, but he sees her huge body climbing from her bed. She stands up and Stan can only watch down her beautiful right leg as she starts walking. "Let's get to the bathroom little brother and find a fun new use for you there” she teases.

 

------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review :)