- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while! Hope you enjoy the new chapter!

--------------------------------------

Mia slowly guides her dildo towards her sex. The anticipation from the last couple weeks of the prospect of having her brother reduced to one of her sex toys, completely overwhelming her. She feels the tip of her finger slowly entering her wet opening, meaning Stan is entering her as well. Just when she was about to throw her head in her neck, planning to enjoy the next moments as good as she possibly can, she feels and faintly hears heavy protest coming from under her finger, causing her to stop.

Stan breathes a sigh of relief and stops his movements. He panicked when he moved closer towards her vagina. The first thing he noticed was the incredible heat coming from her. It intensified greatly the closer he got. He heard the wet sounds coming from inside her  caused by the dildo entering her opening. But the thing that greatly panicked him, was when the light dimmed. He saw her glistering walls groping the dildo, leaving no room for something, or someone else. Just then he realised he would be between them, making hem extremely frightened. He panicked and shouted his sisters name and struggled to get free. He is extremely relieved that she actually stopped. 

For a moment nothing happens. He looks past the dildo into his sisters pink wet flesh. He holds his breath, anticipating Mia’s next move. He feels a sudden backwards motion, until only the tip of the dildo is inside her. Mia bites her lower lip in uncertainty. Her arousal tells her that she should just jam him inside,  but her common sense tells her that she should check on him.

After pondering some bit she decides that she will take one more try. Stan is still waiting in uncertainty until he sees the tip being removed from her sex. He breathes a sigh of relieve, but is confused when he sees her body making a quick jump so that his sister is lying more comfortable on her bed. He hears two loud thumps behind him on either sides and her lips slightly open. Stan fears she might make a second attempt. His fear is confirmed when he sees two massive fingers opening her wet hole once again and feels a forward motion. Stan wants to scream, but during a long moan, his sisters finger taps him a few times, causing Stan to lose his breath. “You keep that up little brother, in you go”.

Stan sees his wet prison coming closer and notices the tip entering between her fingers, disappearing into her once again. He takes a deep breath and renews his struggles, but notices that she presses him harder in her plastic sex toy. She inserts her dildo way faster in herself then before. Before he knows it, he is at the same position as before. He finally shouts to her that she has to stop, but nothing happens. The next moments are in slow-motion. Her pink flesh moves apart to accommodate the large toy. Her dildo accumulates her wetness and is coming near him. At the exact moment that his sisters pussy became his whole world, he shouted one more time “Mia, please!”.

Mia gasped when she felt her toy entering her again. She knew that Stan wanted out and she couldn’t blame him. It must be some experience to see your sisters dripping pussy coming for you. To be swallowed by it, until it’s owner decides you gave her enough pleasure. Rubbed between your sisters vaginal walls and her toy and slammed against her cervix. Struggling to get out, all the while making your sister even hornier… She wouldn’t trade for the world. But he volunteered for it, knowing that she would do all those things and more. She gasps again when she feels her fingers entering her once more. “There it is, one more second and I finally have him in me”. She closes her eyes, trying to savour this moment as much as possible. A faint please causes her to stop once more. Mia sighs in frustration.

Just when Stan accepted his fate he feels himself exiting her tunnel again. Her vagina vanishes from sight and is replaced by her tummy. Mia puts her dildo on her abdomen. Two large breasts is all Stan can see. He sighs with relief, but is also worried at his sisters reaction. He sees his sister chest rising up and down pretty rapidly, so she still is aroused. There is a moment of silence until he hears a big sigh coming from his sister.

Mia looks down at her toy. She wants to yell as a sister to her brother like old times, but feels there should be a better solution. Something that would let him experience the same kind of frustration. She suddenly smiles, she knows exactly what to do.

After some time, the pressure increases once again on his back, and he is lifted up towards his sisters face. Stan really wants to explain himself, but doesn’t get the chance. Instead, he is greeted by her open mouth. Her dildo enters her mouth, until her lips passes him. Mia closes them, and very slowly sucks back, passing her finger until her lips closes around the dildo just in front of Stan. She continues to suck it dry, ending with a little lick at the tip. “Don’t want to go in just yet, eh?”.

The dildo turns, until her lips are in front of his right side. Again, the lips close around him, but this time her tongue darts out, prodding him a bit. She retracts a bit, saying “Don’t worry, I have just the thing”. Mia still holds her brother, but leans over to the side. With her free hand she opens her cabinet besides her bed and opens it. She smiles when she sees another collection of sex toys she bought for the holiday. She didn’t want to use it until later, but decides this is the right time.

Stan was only able to see his sisters face, but couldn’t quit make up what she is up to. She bites her lips, meaning she is concentrating. He hears a familiar sound, like she is screwing a lid or something. Then without warning he feels himself move towards the object. She holds him above it, and finally releases him form her dildo. He screams when he falls downwards, until he lands on something hard. He opens his eyes and is surprised to say the least.

Above him stretches a very long glass tube ending in a circular opening above. He looks around him and although it is a bit distorted, he can see very well around him. He gasps when he looks downwards past his own body, to see his sisters awesome body stretching out on both sides of him.  His prison moves a bit, and Stan raises his attention to the opening above. He sees a massive eye peering into his prison, winking at him once. Through the glass he sees her sticking out her tongue teasingly. “Maybe you like it better when you’re actually inside a dildo, instead of being on one” she laughs. Stan is amazed when he realises she dropped him in a glass dildo.

Mia places the lid back on the backside of the glass dildo and screws it tight. She leans back again and lifts the toy up. She shakes it a bit, causing her brother to fling around in the tip of the dildo. When Stan comes to rest he wants  to shout, but laughs when he sees his sister amusement.

“Stan, I’m going to make you bigger, until you fit this dildo” Mia says. Stan landed on his belly, so he sees his sisters body coming towards him. The tip of the dildo comes to rest on her inner thigh. She slowly guides him towards her sex and inserts the tip in herself. Suddenly he is surrounded by her lips again, but this time it doesn’t frighten him that much. He hears his sister say “so you can see what it will be like when you are outside that dildo”. Light surrounds him again, and Mia guides him over her pelvis towards her breast. She circles her nipples a couple of times until she decides to bring him further up.

Mia holds the dildo in front of her and suddenly turns it around, causing Stan to drop down to the other side. Stan grunts a bit, until he hears his sister say that he has to stand up. He complies and feels a familiar motion because his is growing. It’s actually pretty scary to grow in a confined space. He looks worried at his sister, but she is concentrating. His body stretches towards the point, that his head is touching the tip. But the growing doesn’t subside, and he yells for her to stop. Mia knows what she is doing, and decides she can grow him a little more. After a few more seconds she decides it’s enough. She lifts him up towards her face, and she cannot control her laughter. Her brothers face is plastered against the glass, holding him in one position. She shakes him a bit, but his body doesn’t move an inch.

Stan is in an combined state of arousal and frustration. He cannot move a single muscle, but the fact that he is about to experience her sex in this way arouses him greatly. “Can you speak?” he hears his sister say. Stan tries to, but can only mumble, let alone make himself be heard through the glass. Stan is suddenly jerked towards her ear, so he tries again. Mia can make out a very faint sound, but she has to concentrate very hard. Suddenly, his vision is filled by his sisters face again, looking very excited. She taps her nail on his face a couple of times. “Do you know what this means? “ she says “I can paint the inside, make sure you are still able to see, and give you to mom!”  she exclaims happily. Mia sees her brothers frightened reaction, so she reassures him “borrow you to mom”. She continues “but just think of the awesome possibilities. While you’re waiting in her panty drawer, I’m at the movies”. “When I’m dancing with my girlfriends , you are mom’s secret little dildo. And when I get home, I’ll get you back, put you in me and go to sleep!”

Stan would have touched himself, if he was able to. Knowing full well he’s going to experience something like that in the future, but he still has his reservations. There is nothing he can do about it now though, so he looks at his sister expectantly. He is quite ready to experience her now. Mia sees her brother watching her with pleading eyes. “So now you are ready” she smirks “

Mia watches her brother for a moment, confined in his glass prison. She smiles and thinks to herself “time for him to experience some tease and denial”. She gets comfortable again and brings him to her mouth. “let’s lube you up then” she says teasingly and slowly sticks out her flat tongue. Stan enters her mouth, seeing her saliva gliding on the exterior of the dildo. The light dims and he is moved back and forwards a couple of times. He is beginning to feel like an actual toy, but without being able to feel his surroundings. It’s getting pretty warm though, and wonders if it will be bearable inside of her.

Mia gets her brother out of her mouth and holds him in front of her. Seeing her extremely aroused brother makes her laugh a bit. “It’s almost cruel” she thinks. Stan feels himself being lowered until he rests between her legs. His feet are facing her still swollen sex. He stares at it with lust, but a huge finger gliding on top of his glass prison brings him back. “Hmm,  I think you will make a fine addition” Mia says. Stan really wants to go in now, but frowns when he sees the former dildo come back in view. Mia places the dildo right next to her brother. Her face looms in closer, her smirking face makes him a bit uncomfortable.

“But which one suits my needs at the moment”. She takes a moment of silence to let it sink in. She deliberate tries to avoid eye contact with her brother, making him feel ignored. Stan’s heart skips a beat when he sees her hand coming for him. “Only one way to find out” and she grabs her brother. Stan’s prison turns around in a second and she moves him towards her opening. Finally, he meets his sisters eyes. She winks at him and pushes him forward. Suddenly he notices pink flesh and either side of him, until her face disappears from view.

He tries to look towards his feet and gasps, when he sees daylight move away from him. In the distance he sees her hand pushing the toy inside of herself. He looks forward and sees her walls gliding on the glass dildo, leaving trails of her cum on it. When he notices the grip her vagina has on the toy, he shudders when he was almost between them. Mia continues to push him inside her, until she was satisfied. Stan basks in his newfound heaven. It’s getting very warm inside, but the view and the feelings are just amazing. A faint light is coming from her opening, but not enough to fully lighten his area, contributing of feeling trapped as his sisters dildo until she is satisfied.

Mia bites her lip. It was awesome to see his face disappear between her lips. His little naked body trapped in one of her sex toys gliding in her. She bites her lip, she wants to tease him. But the awesome feeling of having her brother trapped in her genitals is almost too much. “Just one more tease” she thinks.

Stan is suddenly startled by his sisters loud voice coming from both inside, and outside her pussy. “Ok, now the other one”. Light floods the glass dildo and before he knows it he is back outside his sisters sex. While he moves away from it, he passes the other dildo which moves towards her. He mouths a small no, when he sees the dildo gliding inside of his sister. He is dropped unceremoniously on her bed between her legs. He hears his sisters sighing very satisfied. “yes, much better”. She starts to pump the dildo in and out of herself very slowly, completely ignoring her brother between her legs.

Mia’s hand comes for her brother and picks him up. “Let’s put you away then” He glances one last time at her sex containing her toy. He sees his sister lifts up her bottom and pulls her cushion under her with her free hand. In an instant he is shoved under the cushion, and without saying anything Mia sits down on it. Stan is in total disbelieve, he should be inside her right now. Instead, she just sits on him, while she is masturbating on top. He hears a bit of rustling. Mia slowly begins to masturbate on top of her brother, moving her bottom a bit to emphasize it for her brother. Stan is extremely frustrated, especially when he hears his sister making little moans of pleasure.

Mia is pleased with her little tease. It’s a perfect little payback for refusing to get in himself. And while the thought of having her brother beneath her cushion she masturbates on is exciting, it’s not the same of having him in there. After a few minutes of pleasuring herself, it’s time to actually use her brother.

Stan is completely frustrated, but has to admit that the helplessness of the situation turns him on. But it’s taking a long time, and just at the moment he loses all hope off experiencing his sister this afternoon, light floods in. Two large fingers pinch the tip of the dildo and slides him back between her legs until only her face shows. Stan is mesmerised by her aroused state and is extremely turned on by her amused look. “Your turn” Mia says.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------

Please review and let me know your thoughts! It's taking some time to write, so I appreciate your feedback!