- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm terribly sorry about the long wait! It's just been extremely busy the last months. I haven't abandoned this story, but the updates will be less frequent. I hope you all enjoy it though! 

As always, please let me know your thoughts!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stan is actually feeling relaxed, plastered against his sister thigh. The light is pretty dim because of her laptop resting above him, and the only source of light comes from between her legs. Her knees are slightly bent, giving him some view of her room as well. Her room is very bright, telling him that it should be around two o’clock in the afternoon. He wonders what she told her friend as an excuse of staying home on the first day, instead of going out with her friends, but her constant typing above him tells him she is probably chatting with them right now. He wonders what it will be like, to see her friends at his current size hidden somewhere on, or in his sister body. He is glad Mia completely agreed to keep him a secret for her friends, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to see them. Stan smiles, thinking that she probably have some plans for him to interact with them without them noticing.

 Suddenly he feels her immense strong muscles beneath her skin spring into action and sees Mia’s toes flexing a bit, bringing him back in the present. He turns his attention back to his predicament and when he looks to his right, he is in awe of the sight. Looming to his right, is his sister enormous sex. Stan almost feels like he shares the same fate, just waiting until Mia decides it’s time to play again. He cannot even imagine how powerful it must be at his current size, he would be just a speck plastered against her insides, only noticeable for someone that knows he is in there. Stan is feeling a bit more comfortable after his ordeals in her mouth, but is still somewhat scared of sight before him. He wonders how long she is just going to keep him there, letting him soak in his situation. He yearns to be played with, but has to wait until Mia decides it’s time to use him again.

 

Mia smiles while typing on her computer. She really wants to take a quick look at him, how he’s doing, but the thought of just leaving him there excites her as well. She almost wants to throw away her computer, swipe her finger over her brother and simply inserting him into her waiting vagina, but decides that playing it slow is also great. She leans over to her night table and opens her drawer. She smiles when she sees her pink dildo. She knew that it was only a matter of time that she was going to use it, so she prepared it already. She gets it out and puts it on her keyboard. “Now, how do I play this out” she thinks. She leans back against her pillow and slowly sighs. “I could just put him on the tip, and slide him in” she thinks, “but there will be enough quickies in the future to do that”. She slowly rolls her dildo over her keyboard and starts imagining her brother on it. Suddenly it hits her and smiles, “perfect!” she says.

 Stan is still shaking from his ordeal of feeling the immense body of his sister moving. He screamed when he saw his sister other thigh coming at him at high speed, but was relieved when her thighs came together just below him. He realises that his sister is so comfortable with the situation, that she doesn’t even think about his predicament anymore. After some seconds, her body returned to its original position and Stan breathed a short sigh of relief. He looks back at his sisters vagina and notices that her movement caused her outer labia to be perfectly together again. He imagine himself trapped beneath them, and instantly got aroused again. Suddenly he hears an object being placed on top of her computer and wonders what it is. It’s being rolled around a couple of times, and wonders what she has in store for him.

 Without warning he feels the powerful muscles behind him spring into action and at the same time the computer vanishing from sight. He expects to see his sister, but instead his whole vision is blurred from her jumping towards the front of her bed. She sits on the edge and stops for a  moment. Stan looks upwards and is in shock of the beauty  in front of him. His sister leans forward to have a look at her brother. His eyes wander over her belly, over her breasts hanging over him and stops when he stares into his sister bright face. “She looks so happy” Stan thinks. Her huge hand comes into view and waves gently at him. “Hi there, little brother” she says, “enjoying your time as my little toy?”. With a sudden motion her hand comes at him and she points her finger. He follows her finger as it’s circling him and hears Mia say “I hope so, because you’re about to experience  what exactly you volunteered for”. Her hand moves away toward her crotch and gently taps it a few times. She winks and lets out a small laugh, leaving her brother mesmerised by her. His stomach lurches when his sister suddenly gets up. She takes a step and stops to check if Stan is still plastered on her thigh. His vision is again filled by Mia’s beautiful face, which smiles when she sees that he isn’t going anywhere.

 As gently as possible, she walks towards her desk, making sure that her brother stays on her body. She walks past her mirror and quickly glances at it and suddenly stops. She smiles and walks back and towards the long mirror and stand before it. Stan eyes grow wide when he sees the reflection of his gigantic sister. It’s a rare opportunity to see her total body while he is on it, and he is entranced by the sight. He knows where he is on her thigh, but even then he has trouble seeing his naked form on her. His eyes wander over her reflection and is startled when he sees what she is holding in her hand. Right at that same moment she gentle shakes her dildo a bit. She doesn’t say anything but smirks and lowers her toy towards her other thigh and gently slides it upwards. She teasingly sticks out her tongue and repeats the same motion on the leg Stan is on. He sees the massive object coming towards him and he fears that it will knock him off her leg, but it eases past him and he follows it upwards. Mixed with fear and arousal he sees it stopping in front of her pussy and Mia gently nudges it towards it, faking masturbating. Mia cannot see her brothers reaction, but knows he must be besides himself. She stares in her own eyes for a moment and grins. She looks downwards again and playfully snaps her teeth and walks towards her desk again, leaving her brother bask in her little display.

 

Mia sits at her desk, sealing her brother in darkness again. Mia checks between her pencils and quickly finds what she is looking for. She turns her chair a bit and relaxes her legs in front of her, crossing her ankles. Stan is blinded by the sudden light and tries to see what she’s up to. When he sees clearly again he is met by her cheerful eyes. She smiles down and turns her attention to the dildo she’s holding in front of her. Stan sees she is holding a waterproof marker and starts drawing on her toy. Stan is very curious what’s she’s up to, but realises he just have to wait until she is done. He’s getting frustrated of not being able to communicate with her and hopes he’ll be bigger soon. The tip of his sisters tongue comes out from between her lips, and he knows she is concentrating on her handiwork. He always thought her face was pretty cute when she made that face, but in his current position it’s a bit intimidating, knowing it is something for him. After a minute of staring at her upper body she finishes her work. She looks genially happy with the results, and she gently blows on the ink to make it stick. He is met by her eyes looking down on him teasingly and he really wants to know what she has done.

Instead of showing it to him, she quickly gets up and walks back towards her bed. She almost cannot contain her excitement of showing Stan her creation. She gets comfortable against her pillow and spreads her legs a little. She bents her knees so Stan can see her body and puts her dildo on her belly. Stan looks upwards to Mia, his mouth watering from anticipation. He sees her massive fingers coming at him again, and this time she actually gently taps him. “Now little brother, enjoy the view from outside” and with the same finger gently slides between her folds, “because soon you’ll be the best sextoy ever to have entered here”. Stan almost erupts at that remark and notices his sister begins with her foreplay. Her fingers glides over her legs and while one hand stops at her vagina, the other continues to fondle her body. Her eyes close, and her breathing quickens. She gently starts to caress her clit, and a small satisfying sigh erupts her lips. She shifts her feet in a more comfortable position, causing Stan to lose focus for a moment, but sees that she is grabbing her dildo. Stan notices that she moved her legs a bit more apart, so her dildo can enter more easily he figures.

Mia directs her dildo towards her knees, all the while masturbation herself. She glides it downwards towards her brother and bites her lower lip in anticipation. Stan sees the massive sextoy coming closer, until it actually rubs over him. But just before it does, he notices the drawing she made on it. It’s to blurry to make out what she drew, which is quite frustrating. Mia repeats the same process again, but Stan isn’t able to make out the drawing. Mia doesn’t know if he saw it already, so she glides her dildo towards her other leg and does the same. Stan is lost for words when he finally is able to see it. When they were kids, Mia always drew those stupid stick figures whenever she should draw people. Stan found them funny, but teased his sister about them. Later on, she actually learned to draw very well, but he remembers vividly how she drew him.

And obviously, his sister remembered it as well. Because on the impossible huge dildo rubbing her other leg, just below the tip on the long side of the dildo, was the same drawing of him she always drew. She obviously wants him to experience, how it must look from the outside whenever she is ready to insert him. Mia grins, knowing that he probably figured out her little tease, and lifts her dildo towards her face. Stan follows mesmerised his drawn self until it stops in front of Mia’s mouth. He meets her eyes and gasps when he sees they are full of enjoyment of her teasing. Mia closes her eyes, and her long tongue exits her mouth. She slowly brings his little figure towards it and she wraps her tongue around it, making a enjoying sound. She slowly begins to turn her dildo, lubricating it for her masturbation. While she is doing that, her drawing vanishes and reappears from sight. Suddenly she opens her eyes to look at his direction, while continuing her little show, causing Stan to almost scream to have his turn.

With a last slurp, she stops lubricating her toy and smiles downwards. Without a word, she brings her dildo downwards, and with her free hand opens her vagina. Stan feels a sudden movement, and she spreads her legs even further. Mia carefully positions her dildo in front of her opening, letting it gently touching it. Stan sees his sister leaning over slightly, so she can see the drawing, and turns her toy so her brother can see it. There is nothing he wants to do more then to join her dildo, but all he can do is stare at the spectacle in front of him. She taps his drawing a few times, and without warning, trusts her dildo forward.

It’s almost in slow-motion when he sees her layers pushed to the sides as her sextoy enters. She inserts the toy until the drawing is still in sight and pulls back. She repeats the motion a few times until she is ready for more. Her free hand fondles her clit and slowly she glides her dildo in. Stan is actually trying to break free of his prison to join the action, but to no avail. He can only stare amazed when he sees the figure disappear from sight, just below massive fingers pleasing her clitoris, into her wet hole. Stan never seen such an erotic thing in his entire life. The massive sextoy before him, pleasing his sister beyond believe, growing wetter every second. To be lost in her pink flesh while she enjoyed him, is the only thing Stan wanted at that point.

After a couple of minutes bringing herself close to orgasm, Mia decides it’s time to finally introduce him to her pussy. The anticipation makes her even wetter and she stops. Stan sees the massive object coming out her vagina. He sees his drawing underneath thick layers of her cum, and realises this will be him very soon. He notices his sisters heavy breathing and she looks extremely flushed. His stomach flutters when he sees her reaching for the remote. And indeed a moment later, he feels a growing sensation. He’s getting taller, until his weight causes him to fall of his sister thigh. He gets his bearings and tries to move a bit to relax his muscles. He turns around en is met by a breath-taking sight. Looming above him, is her very aroused sex and two fingers, reaching for him. He realises that he is now back to one inch tall. Due to her horniness, Mia doesn’t waste any time and lifts him in front of him.

 

Mia is almost overwhelmed how cute he looks, dangling from her fingers. Stan is glad that he is somewhat bigger again and smiles at his sister. Mia focuses on his hard on and smiles back. “Ready to be a sextoy?” she asks. Stan nervously nods, and suddenly she licks his body. He looks at her curiously but Mia only smirks and he sees her dildo coming into view from beneath. His feet makes contact with the toy, but it’s way to slippery and he just falls on it. “Lean forward” he hears the huge mouth in front of him say. He does what he is told and feels her fingertip making contact with his back. She applies a bit of pressure and gently glides him forward. Although Stan is collecting quit some fluids, he can see where she is guiding him. He comes to rest above the drawing, covered under her cum. He shudders when he realises that one minute ago, this part was completely inside her.

Her fingertips moves away, but comes back in a second covering him completely. He is immobile, and can only look forward. Mia lifts the toy and hold it on eye level. “If you would only know how extremely arousing it is, to have your once strong big brother, pinned between a fingertip and a cute pink dildo” she teases, “about to be willingly inserted inside herself, over and over again for a whole holiday”. Stan sees his sister lick the point of her dildo and smiles “enjoy yourself little brother, I know I will”. And with a sudden motion, he sees his sisters body coming by until he stops in front of the most intimidating sight. Her huge hand spreading her folds again, the tip of the dildo slowing searching the opening, and a wall of glistering pink flesh with a swollen clitoris hanging above it. “Oh god” is the only thing he can muster when he feels the toy trusting forward.

 

Chapter End Notes:

----------------------------------

 

That's it! Hope you enjoyed it, hope the next update will be sooner!

 

Please let me know your thoughts!

 

Cheers