- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was a gift for Jerry Thumb, a friend a while back.
"What, again?" asked Lorraine dejectedly at the latest suggestion.

"Well, what else could you want?" asked Barry, looking around the room, trying to avoid her pleading eyes.

"I don't know, maybe a romantic dinner for two?" she suggested coyly, running her fingers up the front of his shirt as she always did when making such a statement, and Barry felt his heart go into his throat as her fingers danced on his chest. His eyes though went not to Lorraine, but to another figure seated in the chair across from them.

"What do you think?" he asked, and Jerry chuckled, already seeing that vicious, dagger sharp stare that Lorraine was giving him, telling him to butt out. That, however, was not something he was about to do as he shook his head and smiled as he looked at Barry.

"I don't know, would you really feel comfortable with me and your oh so lovely bride having such a sensuous meal?" he asked Barry, and for a moment the larger man was silent as he tried to piece together what his friend had just said, all the while Lorraine didn't take her eyes off Jerry, who merely smiled at her as the game moved onto what he knew to be its inevitable conclusion.

This was after all not the first time the two had played this particular game, tugging at Barry between them like a rope over a mud pit, and almost every confrontation saw him the victor, as he knew the rope better than Lorraine. After all Barry had only been her husband a year or two, while he and Jerry had been best friends forever, and were likely to stay that way despite the woman's attempts to separate them.

"Well, I doubt it would go on very long, especially after you put hot sauce into her drink," commented Barry, and both men laughed while Lorraine blushed, all three of them remembering the incident just a few weeks ago when Jerry had innocently slipped half a bottle of tabasco juice into Lorraine's tea, leaving her gasping on the floor before running into the kitchen, and with Barry falling to the floor nearby, waters in his eyes just like hers, but his voice booming in laughter where hers was a ragged gasp for air.

"So then, what do you want on your's?" asked Jerry, pulling out his cell phone and hitting the speed dial for the local Domino's. Barry, thrilled with the memory of the joke looked at Lorraine and didn't even notice the venomous stare she was giving his friend, and when he asked her what she wanted he took her silence to mean the usual.

"Just get it here fast man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse," he said, and Jerry nodded, both at his victory, as Barry had already forgotten his wife's dinner suggestion, and at the thought of yet another pizza night, the group's fifth in as many weeks. As he stared over at Lorraine, he smiled even more broadly, if only to offer a counterpoint to her glare.

‘If she'd only smile, she'd look a whole lot better,' thought Jerry to himself as he ordered the pizzas, while looking up and down her body. It wasn't really that Lorraine was ugly otherwise. Heck her body was actually quite a looker, one that wasn't really the stick thin of the anorexic models that you saw in all the magazines, but nor was her form fat in any perceivable way. It was actually the opposite of fat that gave her her girth, with muscle decorating her svelte form. Muscle enough that many guys would probably have been turned away, but just perfect for people like Barry and Jerry.

Her clothes weren't a real problem for him either, though he knew they were for some of the more well to do people who looked at her, as her normal raiments were what many referred to as the ‘trashy' look, consisting in her case of leather pants that held and supported her buttocks, revealing its every contour to the looker, and a blouse that separated and raised her breasts in such a way that none could doubt their size.

Her face, as always was his only problem, with the blonde hair cascading down her shoulders like a waterfall of golden light which, while it sounded quite nice, was an obstruction in the bed, or so Jerry found it to be, preferring the girls with shorter, but not too short, hair. And last, but certainly not least, were those eyes of hers, always that icy shade of blue, that even when it burned with an inner hatred toward him, never really lost that hard, cold edge.

Despite the eyes though Lorraine was quite a catch, and Barry for the most part was well aware of how lucky he was to have her, but on the other hand he seemed decidedly oblivious to the advances of other men, and the occasional woman, to his lovely bride, usually passing off such things as a good-hearted bit of humor on the part of the other person, and almost always agreeing with them that whatever feature of her they'd pointed out was beautiful, be it her hair, her face, or her ass.

The food arrived in short order, in part because Jerry had anticipated his victory in the battle for Barry's stomach and had ordered beforehand. As always Jerry paid for the food, as he usually got a discount from the delivery person. Taking the large stack of boxes into the kitchen he dropped them onto the table with a rough thud, and proceeded to take the top box and set it down in front of his normal seat while Barry took the next and seated himself likewise.

Lorraine, frustrated and fuming, took her own seat and grabbed one of Barry's slices, taking small, nipping bites from it while listening to the ruckus her husband and Jerry made simply eating. This being the result of their usual contest, where each saw just how quickly they could eat their own pizza's, while Lorraine watched the spectacle, throughly wishing she could just give Jerry the boot, but finding no way to do it without hurting Barry.

Only once did Jerry even recognize the presence of Lorraine during the entire affair, when Lorraine worked her foot out of her heel and started kicking her foot out, brushing lightly against Jerry's leg for just a brief second, one which caused Jerry to inhale sharply, nearly taking the bite of pizza that was in his mouth into his lung, but just barely managing as he coughed and took a long drink from his cup to wash it down.

"Well now, how about we break out the drinks and really get going?" asked Barry as Jerry looked at the clock, obviously thinking about leaving for home. This question caused Jerry to hesitate a moment as he considered himself, and quickly came to the conclusion that he wasn't feeling too hot at the moment, with his head having a slight pounding to it and his body feeling as if it had been in a blender set to frappe. Besides he had his own wife to get back to, she having decided not to come to Barry and Lorraine's house due to a headache that had kept her in bed most of the day. Thinking quickly, he tried to find a nice, polite way to decline the offer of booze, but before he could give it voice Lorraine leaned forward and poked Barry quite roughly in his rib cage.

"Now, honey, Jerry has his own home to get back to, after all tomorrow is a work day. Besides his wife's been under the weather the whole time we've been having fun here, and he should really get going, right Jerry?" she asked him, staring at him with that raw hatred she'd had for him since they'd met. Jerry, recognizing that look couldn't help but grin back at her.

"You know what Barry? I could do with a drink right about now. You guys got any of the sake stuff left?" he asked, indicating Lorraine's personal stash of the eastern intoxicant. Barry, not seeming to see the looks the two beside him, merely nodded, and got up to get the indicated liquor. Lorraine, unable to do anything else, simply sat in her chair and projected daggers of hatred out of her eyes at her nemesis, who merely smiled in return.

Jerry had always loved the taste of victory, a thing he relished seeing as how he couldn't have Lorraine's body himself, and he did want that body of hers. Still, with Barry possessing that Jerry felt it wasn't right for him to intrude, seeing as how Barry and him had been friends since before they could talk. With that in mind he didn't really care that Lorraine was beyond his grasp, willing to give up any actual reality he might have with her for fantasies in his own mind, and besides, foiling her control over Barry, who was usually wrapped around her little finger, had always been a kick for him.

The drink was a short affair, and Jerry was already making the motion to leave long before the stuff ever touched his lips. Barry, seeing his friend out, lightly bumped the newspaper with his hip, and Lorraine was left alone with it once again. She waited a moment, just a moment, for the boys to get out of sight, before diving on the paper like a hungry predator on a piece of meat. She turned almost at once to the classified ads, wherein was contained an odd article she'd been reading earlier that day. Staring at it, she struck it with her finger tip many times, thinking over what she should do, before at last placing the paper down and going to wave goodbye to Jerry with her husband, her expression one that defined any definition.

The next day Lorraine found herself in a small shop, something that looked like it belonged to another age and place than her own, and within it there laid a myriad assortment of things that boggled the imagination of man, with potions marked for many things. Some love, some hate, and then an entire row of poisons. When she got to one vial though she picked it up and read the instruction on its side, and her face broke into a smile most vicious. Staring at the vial one could already see the plans forming in her mind, and she rushed to the nearby counter, behind which a man, probably about her own age, waited, and taking her money he smiled after her as she left, a knowing twinkle in his eye.

Back at home again Lorraine put away the vial, and she waited. She didn't have to wait long though, as Saturday fast approached her. Saturday being the boys' usual ‘play day' as both Barry and Jerry liked to call it. Normally such a day would begin with Barry going over to Jerry's and picking him up, followed by the normal activities of fishing, bowling, and even watching a local game or two. So common was this for him that Jerry got into the car that drove up to his house, and started when he realized it was Lorraine in the driver's seat rather than his friend.

"Barry's still getting ready at home, so he asked me to pick you up. I brought some coffee in the thermos if you'd like some," she told him, and though he questioned her motives a little Jerry took the offered beverage and greedily downed it, ignoring the taste of the vile stuff, which had obviously been sitting for a while. Still it was caffeine, and that was what he needed this early in the morning, as Lorraine took him to her house.

"You should take a seat, I don't expect Barry to be ready for a while," explained Lorraine as she walked into the door, motioning toward Jerry's usual chair. Not one to follow the orders of Lorraine, Jerry instead chose to sit on the love seat, just to defy her. He flashed her his usual foxish grin as he did this, and was slightly disturbed when she didn't return her normal venomous stare, especially seeing how quiet she'd been during the car ride over.

"Suit yourself," was all she said to him, as she took his usual seat across from the love seat and set herself into it. Her leather skirt was a cheap little thing today, and as she crossed her legs before him Jerry was treated to a view of her pale thigh, something of her body he rarely, if ever, got a good look at these days. Trying his best to look disinterested in the appendage he stared away at a nearby painting, but couldn't help keeping her thigh in view from the corner of his eye. In this way did the minutes pass, Jerry's watch, an analog thing, ticking with each slow second. After a few minutes of waiting Jerry looked down at his watch and noticed that early a quarter of an hour had gone by, and this situation wasn't helped by the ill sitting of the coffee in his stomach.

"Barry! Powder your nose already and let's go, time and tide don't wait up for you, and neither will I, man!" shouted Jerry, and all that returned was silence. Unknown to the man, Lorraine was looking toward him with interest now, through fingers that came together to form a wicked looking spire before her face. Jerry's immediate attention at that moment though was the feeling of warmth that was spreading through him, made obvious by the beads of sweat on his brow.

"I think we could do with some air in here," he said to no one in particular as he tugged at his shirt, pulling it away so he could let the air touch his skin directly. Inside him his stomach felt like it was doing loop-de-loops and he was pretty sure that the coffee from earlier was to blame, causing him to think in one of his more paranoid moments that maybe he'd been poisoned, but he brushed the thought away a moment later as just some random fantasy.

"I don't think any amount of air will help bring your temperature down," commented Lorraine at Jerry, and he stared at her in incomprehension, as her face broke out in a strange smile. It was the kind of smile the lion would get, just before it bit the lamb's head off.

"What are you going on about Lor? Barry, get your ass in here!" he shouted, wanting someone else in the room with him as the atmosphere changed right before his very eyes.

"My darling husband can't answer you right now," said Lorraine to Jerry, her voice having a hard edge that Jerry had never heard in it before, and slowly, like some monstrous dragon from the old world, she uncoiled herself from her sitting position and rose to her feet, walking toward where Jerry sat.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked her as his eyes moved around the room, focusing at last on the nearby door. For a moment he wondered if he could make it to the distant portal under his own power, as his insides were beginning to twist themselves into balloon animals.

"What I mean by that, Jerry, is that Barry just happens to be out at the moment. It seems that you called early this morning before he got up and told me that you had to flake out on him today, and so he went to the lake without you. Leaving you and me all alone until he gets back tonight, not for a while probably," she told him, her smile growing more and more predatory as she spoke to him, and her finger dancing before her with every syllable.

"You did what? That's it, I'm leaving," said Jerry, trying to force his body to get up despite how weak his voice sounded. It was a futile struggle though as it felt to him as if his body were fast asleep, and from the neck down he couldn't move anything of his own will.

"Oh now Jerry, why would you want and go and leave this poor defenseless girl here all alone," she said, placing her hand in the middle of her chest and making like one of those southern belles in the old western movies.

"That's not the plan for today, my friend. Today you and I are going to work some things out between us, and this time we're gonna do it right," she said, her voice becoming hard again as she placed her hand on Jerry's chest and shoved him back into his seat, destroying what little movement Jerry had been able to do.

"Bitch... The coffee... you did some... something to the coffee...,"sputtered out Jerry, his voice failing even as his strength waned, and slowly he felt his vision begin to dim, and the edges became hazy as he stared at Lorraine, whose smile had finally become what one could only call cruel.

"Oh I didn't do much, just adding a drop or five of something some old man was selling the other day. You'd be absolutely startled to realize just what kind of things get advertized in the classifieds these days Jerry. And don't worry, this isn't the end of the fun yet, we've still got a lot more to come," she told him as his consciousness just faded around him, and the last sight to be burned into his eyes was that of her wickedly grinning face, which showed off those perfectly positioned rows of sparkling white teeth.

The blackness claimed him at this point, and he fell into its infinitely caring embrace. So pure was it that he fought to stay within the darkness, even as the world tired to intrude on him. It did finally break through his cocoon, and he slowly came to his senses, or at least it was slow at first, but as his mind wrapped around the fact that he was nude his dark shell fell away with an instant's passing, and he was once more in the land of the living, with the light glaring into his eyes from high overhead. His first impression was that the surface he was laying atop was hard as rock, but smooth as ice, and as he came to fully he was completely at a loss for where he was.

"WELL ISN'T THIS A TREAT? IT WORKED EXACTLY AS ADVERTIZED," came a voice that thundered around him like some massive explosion, yet it was an oddly feminine sounding explosion, as it echoed overhead, and he looked up at where it had come from just as a huge shadow covered the light, and staring at the shape of it he was able to at last put into place the things he was seeing, despite how out of proportion they were to him, and he knew what he was in, even if he didn't know where.

He was in a kitchen.

And it wasn't just any kitchen. No this massive place had to belong to some ancient Gods, with appliances that could dwarf mountains, and in the center of the cavern ran a gulf that could have swallowed the Grand Canyon without noticing, while the sky could have been filled with the wings of dozens massive cargo planes without any worry of them hitting each other, no matter how daredevil their pilots were.

Or maybe this was not a kitchen for Gods, but rather this was one for Goddesses, as one of their ranks stood before him now in all her glory, looking like some Titan from the old world, looming above him like a breathing office building, with cascades of golden locks running down the sides of her face and framing her in their beauty. Her form, in fact, was of such grandeur that it would have made a good Colossus, had that work of art been a thing that moved, with a pulse racing through its body, and lips of red fire. And in all directions from him the counter top moved outward, looking like some flat mesa of the western US, with the world dropping away suddenly only yards away.

"This isn't possible," Jerry told himself, rubbing his eyes with his fists and closing them tight, willing the scene to be gone when he opened them again, but stubbornly the gargantuan kitchen, and its mistress, refused to leave him.

"What was that? It's so hard to hear the squeak of your voice from up here," said the voice of the Goddess lighter this time than before, and her face dropped from the heavens to stare at him with its cerulean eyes the size of trash can lids, staring at the bare naked man as they swooped in closer to him and the counter, and knocking him backwards onto his butt. It was the tone of the spoken words more than the voice itself that tipped Jerry off to the identity of the Goddess before him, and deep within his gut he felt the knot, which had not been there since he'd awakened, return.

"Lor... Lorraine?" he said pointing at her in disbelief, and his hand and voice shaking in tune with each other, and his bowels loosening, though only enough to release a small squirt of urine.

"My my, a talking bug, and he even remembers my name. Can you do any other tricks for me?" she asked him cruelly, laughing loud enough to cause Jerry's ears to begin ringing.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" demanded Jerry in response, backwards crawling away from the mighty giantess and her huge face.

"Now that's not very polite, answering a question with a question, but I guess bugs don't have any manners at all, at least you never did," she told him, her cold, blue going steely as she stared at him.

"Well, bug, what's going on is that you're a little more than two inches tall, sitting on my kitchen counter, naked as a newborn babe. And you know what else? You can't do jack shit about it at all. Heck, you can't even get away now if you want too, or would you even like to try?" she told him, her grin growing crueler with every word she spoke. Jerry, fear filling his heart, leaped to his feet and took the offered chance, running as far and as fast away from the giantess as his could, but his flight amounted to little as the woman above him simply laughed at his head long rush.

"And just where are you going to go?" she said to him as her hand fell from the sky with startling speed, like some great bird of prey, with talons stretched wide to grab him. Jerry tried to dodge the massive appendage, but was caught in their grasp as fingers, like huge pink trees, closed around his body, and lifted him skyward. Jerry struggled valiantly against the digits of Lorraine's hand, putting his back on the soft, warm flesh of her palm and pushing against them with all his might, but that might was so greatly reduced at his new stature that it proved incapable of moving the fingers even the tiniest bit, proving that the strength of his whole body was now less than that of a single of her fingers.

"Oh, that feels so good when you squirm like that," Lorraine whispered to him, her fingers curling tighter, until Jerry felt as if she would break his ribs and crush his lungs, which could not take a single breath of air under the pressure. His struggling grew weaker at this point, and Lorraine, just before Jerry might pass out, uncurled her gargantuan fingers, letting the tiny form of Jerry roll to a laying position on her now flattened palm so he could catch his breath before she continued.

"Now that was rush of power, wasn't it? All I would have had to do was push on you the slightest bit more and you would have gone, splat! But that wouldn't have taken nearly long enough to suit my tastes, but I can only put you down if you promise not to try and run away again Jerry. This time you're gonna just sit there and not do anything unless I allow you to, aren't you?" she asked, almost sweetly, and Jerry nodded weakly in response.

"I SAID AREN'T YOU?" she said to him again, no longer whispering for his comfort but speaking in a shout, her soft breath moving like a sweet-scented breeze over his body.

"Yes! I'll do anything you say Lorraine, just don't hurt me anymore!" shouted Jerry up at her, covering his ears against the roar of her voice.

"I can't promise that, love, but I promise I won't do anything to you physically that you haven't already done to me emotionally," she told him, lowering her voice again, and then she absently tipped his hand, and allowed Jerry to plummet down onto the counter, landing with a rough thunk, and nearly breaking his already bruised bones.

"There, that's better, isn't it? Now from here on out you just a bug, a tiny pitiful bug, that I can do anything I want to. Bet that makes you shut up for once," she told him.

"What are you planning on doing to me Lorraine? Please, I'm sorry already, I'll do anything you want," sobbed Jerry, on his knees.

"Well of course you'll do anything I want. It's not like you have much choice in that regard. You're not going to be doing any of those mean things to me anymore, are you now? You know, speaking of mean things..." she let her voice trail off as she smirked down at him. Her hand fell again at him, and it pushed him backwards so he once again fell on his ass, staring up at the huge woman.

This time though her index finger came to rest on him, circling his crotch like some kind of buzzard before it began to move violently from side to side across it, pulling at Jerry's member so hard that for a time he was afraid she might rip it off his body. He held his voice though, biting his tongue to prevent screaming out in pain, which might have caused the cruel giantess to do something even more unpleasant to her miniature captive.

This tactic appeared to work wonderfully as Lorraine's expression soon grew bored as her plaything refused to beg for its life, but then she seemed to get another idea in her head, smiling at him as she drew her finger back and then curled it, before flicking it at Jerry, who was struck so hard he thought he heard the crack of a rib breaking, and then was sent flying backwards, his momentum carrying him right into the back of the counter which he struck with a dull thud.

"You know Jerry, you may think you hid it well, but I saw you looking at me, lusting after my body, and today is your lucky day," she told the crushed heap that was formally Jerry, but was now just a groaning mass of flesh, and without another word she reached behind her back and undid some binding under her shirt, then with a single pull she lifted the garment to reveal her beautiful body to the shrunken man, who stared in awe at the mammaries which had been enormous to him before, but now dwarfed even his wildest imaginings completely.

"Might as well check out the whole show. It's not like anyone's gonna hear about this from you," said Lorraine, pulling down her skirt, letting it fall down around her ankles before kicking it off to the side and out of the way, standing now as nude as Jerry was, and Jerry stared at her. Before him her boobs looked like things sculpted for a statue of Athena, pale and like marble, with dark veins running just beneath the skin. Down lower he could see how excited she was obviously growing as her labia sparkled in the light with its wetness.

"So how's the view? Is it everything you ever dreamed it would be?" she asked him, spinning on her heel as she spoke, so graceful despite her enormity and the power her body held within. Staring at her Jerry was painfully aware that despite his pain, bruises, and fear his member was hard as a rock. Lorraine was truthfully one of the sexiest women he had ever met.

"But you know such beauty is far too glorious for you to touch," she told Jerry, laughing again like the bells of some cruel knell while she cupped her hands over her breasts, squeezing them and enjoying the feel of the flesh under her hands.

"Now then what exactly am I going to do with little ole you?" she asked herself, fingering her lip as she got a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Do with me?" asked Jerry, getting a sick feeling the pit of his stomach.

"Why of course, why did you think I shrank you? It's not that hard to get rid of a human body when it's only a few inches tall," she told him, leaning over him so that her breasts were like two soft, pink colored moons hanging in the sky, but they weren't nearly as distracting from her words as Jerry would have liked.

"Body? Dispose of?" said Jerry, trembling visibly as the words sank into his mind, and he felt the warmth on his cheeks as hot tears poured from his eyes.

"I could just flush you, but I think toilet is such a dirt weapon, and far too quick. I could put you inside my womanhood, and then just let you suffocate, but I don't want you touching me there with your dirty little body, and besides, you'd probably enjoy it any. Draw and quartering you is an option. Pulling at your limbs one at a time until each is ripped from your body, but that'll give you the satisfaction of making me clean up your mess, and I just finished cleaning," Lorraine said to herself, fingering Jerry now, tapping her nail on the sobbing man who lay on her kitchen counter stooped over and defeated.

"Lorraine! Don't hurt me please! I'm sorry, okay, I'm really sorry for everything and I'll do anything to make it up to you, but just don't kill me!" begged Jerry, falling to his knees before her and sobbing all through the plea. Looking down at him Lorraine's face cracked in her most hideous smile yet.

"Oh don't fret my little bug, I'm just messing with your head," said Lorraine, so sweetly that Jerry looked up, thinking he might get out of this yet.

"I know exactly what I'm going to do with you, and it's so simple a child could think of it. You know you're just about the right size for it, and you just look so delicious, covered in all that sweat," she said to him, licking her luscious, fiery red lips slowly as she spoke. Jerry stood dumbly for a moment, not comprehending at all what Lorraine was planning, but then it hit him like a sack of bricks, and his eyes widen in terror, his whole body

"Lorraine, you can't-you can't be serious about this!" he shouted at her in horror as Lorraine's hand fell from the sky and plucked him from the counter, holding his feet between her finger and thumb as she drew him skyward, so that his tiny body dangled upside down, and he suddenly found himself staring down into her open maw, the back of her throat opening in anticipation of the soon to be incoming treat that was him.

"Lorraine, please. You can't eat me!" yelled Jerry in panic as her tongue snaked outward, and he felt its slimy surface move over his body, the bumps of her tastebuds sucking at him and absorbing his flavor as she moaned with satisfaction. When she touched his member, she found it erect and played with it for a moment, running her tongue back and forth across it until he came on it, and she absorbed the salty taste of his juices, sweat, and tears, before pulling him back, covered in her saliva.

"You know what Jerry? You're right, I can't eat you," she said as she dropped him onto her palm again, and he stared up at her, feeling the hope rise up in him again.

"You can't?" he asked, his face brightening at the pitying look in her eyes that meant she really wasn't going to do the deed.

"No, I can't. After all, you and Barry promised to be together forever, and who am I to break up such a relationship," she said to him, and he looked into her eyes expectantly, hoping for her to reveal the antidote for whatever she'd used on him sometime soon.

"I just can't come between such a friendship, so let me help you two get closer than ever before," she told Jerry, her eyes going hard and cold again, just as she got over to the table in the dining room. Set up there were two plates, both with a faint wisp of steam rising from the contents which were spaghetti and meatballs, which stood at either end of a very romantic candle display. Realizing quickly that Lorraine was just being cruel again Jerry screamed as her other hand suddenly grabbed one of the meatballs from a plate and then used the nail to pull it open, before shoving him inside. Squirming in his new prison Jerry found himself free to move surprisingly, and instantly tried to escape, but just as his face got out of the prison into which Lorraine had tossed him, she squeezed it shut again, and he found that she'd done it just right so that only his small face showed, but nothing else.

"Lorraine, please! Don't do this!" screamed Jerry, trying to cry again but finding he had no tears left after the events of the night, and it was clearly night now from the moonlight that shown in from a nearby window. He'd been asleep all of what was probably his day on Earth.

"Now don't be that way Jerry. After all I'm helping you and my husband become closer, and finally stepping out of your way," she said, getting that sweet whisper of hers again, and smiling down at him as she tilted her palm and his suit of ground meat rolled off it and fell many miles until it softly thudded in among other such things and a plate of stringy noodles. Before anything else could be said the dull thunk of a closing car door could be heard from far away, and Lorraine got up and rushed to the front door.

"Hello honey," she said to Berry as he walked into the door, for a moment standing in it and staring, trying to figure out what was different about Lorraine, until it finally clinked in his mind that she had no clothes on, and this caused his own garments to suddenly get tighter.

"Hello yourself Lorraine. Uh, not that I'm complaining or anything, but can you tell me why you happen to be naked?" he asked her, and Lorraine, who had forgotten until that moment that she had stripteased for Jerry thought fast of what to say.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you tonight, Barry," she told him, hugging him close to her so that her breasts rubbed against his chest.

"Oh, um, that certainly is a nice surprise," he said, feeling the tightness of his clothes become even more constricting as her hard nibble pressed into his own.

"And it gets better. Since Jerry canceled on you today I decided we should have that nice romantic dinner we wanted," she said, moving her fingers up his chest, making him forgot the fact that it was she who wanted this dinner not him, as she pulled him into the dining room where the plates of spaghetti waited. For a moment Barry tried to drag Lorraine into his seat with him, but she broke away from him with a bit of effort and took her own seat opposite him across the table.

"Barry! Down here! Look, it's me Jerry!" shouted Jerry but before Barry could actually register the shout Lorraine turned on a nearby stereo and started the romantic music playing, causing his shouts to be brush off as some thing in the realm of phantoms. Staring from where he lay trapped Jerry watched the mammoth bulk of his friend as it suddenly shot down at him, and he felt the bounce as he fell into his chair, pulling it toward the table.

"NICE LOOKING SPREAD," said Barry, his words said in normal voice and overpowering Jerry's small ears. His words had a different meaning than what would normally have been implied by them, as he didn't even look down at his meal yet, instead staring across the table at the dessert course that sat in the seat opposite him.

"Oh, why thank you. I worked all day on it, adding all my special spices, but I'm afraid it might have gotten cold, so you might want to put some sauce on it," she said to Barry in a sensuous whisper, and causing him to nod. Absently Barry reached over where Jerry lay and lifted the lid off a pot in between him and Lorraine, releasing a blast of steam heat, and creating a hazy curtain that gave the beauty before him an even more ethereal look.

"Barry! Don't! It's Jerry!" shouted the friend as load as he could, but his words could not be heard, either because of the music, or because of Barry's distracted attention. Instead of looking down at where Jerry was Barry grabbed a ladle sitting in the pot and scooped out a good helping of sauce, which he then drew back over the plate, giving Jerry a good view of it as he did, before the contents of the ladle were spilled atop him and the pasta, causing an intense burning sensation everywhere it touched.

"Oh God!" shouted Jerry as the pain hit him, thankful that Barry had just missed his face, but not so thankful that the meatball was just porous enough to allow the sauce to touch his naked body within it, and at last Jerry found some more tears in him.

"Barry, please! Look!" he shouted upwards at the titan who sat before him, but Barry's only response was to move his hand out of sight to return the ladle to the pot, before reappearing above him, this time with a fork in his hand.

"No Barry! Don't eat me!" he screamed as loud as he could, but the three pronged utensil of death came downward right at him, and for a moment he feared Barry was going to spear him right through his face. A moment later though his fear was assuaged when he heard the clink of metal on china, and stared up to find that Barry's fork had hit inside pasta rather than him. It still proved problematic though as Barry began spinning his fork, and Jerry suddenly found himself wrapped up in a tangle of spaghetti as it was lifted skyward straight toward Barry's open mouth.

"Barry! You have to hear me man! Don't EAT ME!!!" yelled Jerry as he approached the cavern of death that used to be his friend. Staring into that widening maw he noticed the bits and pieces of the day's meals shoved up in his gums, and he could smell the foul odor of whatever it was Barry had had for lunch carried by his hot breath. Strings of saliva moved within that rotted place, and the tongue moved downward as the throat behind it raised, both seeming willing to shove the bit of food right down to the stomach.

Lorraine, across from him, had yet to take a single bite of her own meal, and sat watching as the fork had been pushed into Barry's, unexpectedly catching the meatball Jerry was curled up inside of on the first dive. She felt herself get wet again as she stared in expectation of his demise, only for everyone to stop breathing for a second as Barry suddenly froze, the fork with Jerry on it stopping just inside his mouth before pulling back, and his mouth closing as he suddenly looked toward Lorraine again, after staring at his food while he'd scooped some onto his fork.

"Lorraine," he said, whispering as she had done, barely audible to her over the music, and causing her to worry and Jerry to hope that maybe Barry had heard his last cry for help.

"What?" she nearly shouted, trying to not sound startled, but doing a poor job of it, and causing Jerry to shed tears of joy.

"Close your eyes," he told her, and Jerry's breathing halted again, as did Lorraine's, neither of them sure what was coming.

"Why?" she asked, again failing to hide the shock in her voice.

"Just close your eyes' Lorraine, and then open your mouth," he ordered, and she smiled as she suddenly realized what was about to happen. Jerry didn't take long to figure it out either as he felt the motion of the fork start in the direction across the table.

"Wait Barry! You can't feed me to her! I'd rather you eat me!" he yelled, not sure if he really meant it, but hoping it might cause Barry to stop. Barry didn't stop though, and with agonizing slowness the fork moved over the plate before Barry, before becoming warmer as it moved over the still opened pan of sauce, and then cool as it passed over Lorraine's own plate, and Jerry was pushed face first toward Lorraine's mouth, which hung open in expectation.

"Mmmm," she moaned as the fork was shoved into her mouth, its light flavor filtering across her tongue. Inside the meatball Jerry stared in horror as the glistening wet back of her mouth drew closer, and then screamed for all he was worth as all light was suddenly cut off as Lorraine's mouth conquered him and the food, shutting around them. Everything shifted for a moment as the fork was pulled from her humid mouth, and he felt his sweat glands had redoubled their effort to soak him.

"Lorraine! Please!" he begged as the motion began to cease. Her only response to his cry was a soft low growl coming from her stomach, indicating that she hadn't eaten all day, and Jerry was reduced to a sobbing heap again as the world around him bounced, lowering and then swiftly rising, the latter action ending in the sound of squishing pasta noodles and crushing meat as her teeth closed over both his prison and the rest of her mouthful.

"NO!!!" screamed Jerry as the motion continued, him falling once again. As Lorraine's jaw dropped her lips opened just enough for Jerry to get a good look at the world around him, seeing the debris around him, coated with slick and shiny saliva, and his prison rolled to the side, and Jerry found himself staring straight up at one of Lorraine's molars, its sharp edge glistening in the low candle light, before her lips closed again, and he felt himself shoot upwards toward certain death.

Expecting the crunch of his bones to fill his ears, Jerry was surprised when the motion stopped to the sound of tearing meat instead, and he felt his bonds break off, turning into various crumbs as Lorraine's mouth bit the meatball that had entrapped him in two, just beside where he was stuck in it. As her jaw lowered again Jerry leaped to the side, hoping to avoid getting stuck on her teeth again, but his thoughtless action carried him to a worse place, atop Lorraine's tongue.

Lorraine felt the tiny morsel strike her tongue, and purred in absolute pleasure at the sensation of his tiny body touching her there, writhing in horror at where he was, and what he knew was about to happen. Lorraine felt her womanhood become wetter as she slowly worked her bite around in her mouth, pushing at Jerry like the bug he was, and getting a rush of power as she plopped him atop her molars again.

Inside her mouth Jerry fought against her tongue, which shoved at him with a strength he wouldn't have dreamed it was capable of from its soft texture. He felt again the grip of the tastebuds as they pulled at him, grabbing as much flavor as they could off his body as he slid around on top of them, scrambling to find some way out of this, some way to convince Lorraine to let him out, or some way to get Barry to realize how horrible his wife was, and what she was about to do.

"Oh God no!" shouted Jerry as his back slammed into something harder than rock, and the tongue instinctively raised, causing him to roll atop it, along with several large ropes he knew to be the pasta from before. Literally tied down atop her teeth, Jerry could imagine the sharp death he was about to feel as Lorraine's jaw slowly raised, and he felt the tips of her upper teeth as they roughly scraped over his naked form, while his erect penis nearly ripped itself from his body again.

"Stop playing and just kill me!" he sobbed, not really sure what else to do. He knew now whatever hope she offered she just planned to take away. He couldn't fight her anymore. He just wanted this to end now. He wanted to die, and hoped he gave her a broken tooth or indigestion later. Lorraine felt his sense of defeat, more because he'd stopped struggling than anything else, and as before she found the game to be little fun when the bug didn't try to fight, but rather than bite down and kill him, she instead moved her tongue over him, rolling him so that he landed under it.

With him safely tucked away Lorraine began to chew in earnest, reducing everything except Jerry into mush, which filtered swiftly into her throat, and began the swift descent into her belly. Under her tongue Jerry didn't try to escape, after all he couldn't, but just lay there, waiting for her to do whatever it was she was going to do. He didn't have to wait long either as she swallowed the last of the pasta and meat and then flipped him onto her tongue.

"What are you?" he asked, not sure she could hear him at all as he could barely speak now, all his energy gone. Looking around he found her mouth parted just enough to let him see out, and saw Barry staring right at him. Thinking for a moment, just a moment, that Barry might have seen him he felt his heart leap, but Barry simple looked on at what he thought was only Lorraine, obviously having watched his wife play with the food he'd given her with interest.

"No Barry. Help me," he said raspingly, but Lorraine couldn't even hear that hoarse whisper, and even if Barry had there was no way he could prevent Lorraine from doing what she was about to do, as suddenly something rose up between Lorraine's mouth and her husband, something that sparkled in the low light of the candles like liquid. Staring out in incomprehension Jerry could smell the air moving into Lorraine's mouth, and caught the scent of sake in the air, just as Lorraine tilted the glass in her hand, and sent a flood of sake into her mouth.

"No!" Jerry screamed at this turn, realizing only now that Lorraine wasn't going to give him the nice clean, and quick death of being chewed. Instead she intended on swallowing him whole and alive, shoving him down her throat in a torrent of drink like some pill. Trying to grab onto the slick surface of her tongue Jerry fought the current which threatened to carry him back over the precipice which lead to the final drop.

His strength was not enough to fight the pull of the current though, and all at once the texture of the skin around him change from the soft, fleshy walls and floor of Lorraine's mouth, to those hard, rough walls of her throat, which instantly close around him like a vice, pulling at him, and knocking the last bit of air from his lungs as it dragged him downward. All around him he could feel her working body, the filtering sound of her blood, and the deep thud of her heart as he descended into her living body.

::GULP:: the sound was so loud now, and it came from all around him as the walls squeezed him even tighter than before, if that were possible, and he felt his body slowly slide down the flesh-covered tube that was Lorraine's throat as it rubbed against every bit of his body, as if it were trying to tear his skin from his bones before the stomach could, and for a moment he hoped that it could crush him before he reached her belly, which gurgled and churned somewhere below him.

::GULP::GULP:: Lorraine was forced to swallow twice more as Jerry's body became stuck in her esophagus at one point due to his size, making her sorry she hadn't added a little more potion to make him even smaller, but after a second or two of struggle his body passed the place where he'd gotten hung up and continued downward, and inside her body Jerry felt new tears well in his eyes, as he realized now that Lorraine couldn't vomit him up if she wanted to. Now he was stuck inside her for good.

His descent stopped again, and under his feet Jerry felt solid flesh, which he took for a moment to mean he was in her stomach, which didn't seem right as he was still cramped together, and slowly drowning in her chug of wine. The moment passed as the flesh under his feet began to part, and he was at last allowed to pass through the final muscular ring into her waiting belly, it crushing him even more as it narrowly allowed him through it.

For a second or so Jerry was airborne as he fell down out Lorraine's throat, and into her belly. The second seemed to stretch on forever, until at last it ended with a splash and thud as he landed in among the remnants of Lorraine's meal, breaking through it to touch the soft, slimy folds that lined her stomach as he lay there in the pitch black darkness.

"Oh my. That was just, just fantastic," moaned Lorraine as she leaned back in her seat. Inside her belly Jerry was tossed about as she did, and he struck the stomach wall with a wet sounding smack. Grasping the wall in his hands Jerry felt their slickness, and he also felt the tingle as the liquid in the walls poured over his hands. He realized instantly that it was acid, stomach acid, designed to break him down lack some scrap of food, which he had in fact become now.

The knowledge stuck him like a bolt of lightning as he laid there inside Lorraine's stomach, curled in a ball. He'd been eaten. His best friend's wife had tried to feed him to the man, and very nearly succeeded, until some fool romantic notion had crept its way into Barry's head, and he'd literally been fed to her in a way most people would have simply laughed at in this day and age, but would have seemed very sensual to Jerry less than twenty-four hours ago.

The floor underneath Jerry moved up and down with a regular thudding sound that echoed all around. Lorraine's heart beat, the pulse of her body. He felt the walls of her flesh rising up around him, moving in and out with every breath she took, and he realized he was now completely cut off from the world. No, not cut off, for to him there was no world anymore. There only existed Lorraine, in every direction her body was surrounding him, enclosing him, consuming him.

The air inside Lorraine's stomach was thick and stale, and Jerry laid in the center of it now, inside a huge puddle of sake and various debris from her single bite of dinner. From somewhere both far away and nearby he heard the low sound of trickling water, a sound which soon dissolved into a hiss and bubble as the water, or rather acid, flowed over the wine, touching the food in Lorraine's belly and releasing a miasmic mist into the air, which began to burn with every breath of it Jerry took.

In his seat across from Lorraine Barry felt his pants get tight watching her play with the bite of food he'd given her in her mouth. He'd forgotten all about his own food as he watched Lorraine lean back in her chair, a contented, and yet vaguely creepy smile spreading across her face. Staring across from her, he got up without a word, and then walked over to her, taking her hand, and together the two left the table and dinner behind for their bedroom.

Inside her stomach Jerry was jostled about as Lorraine's entire body swayed like some ship at sea caught in a storm. Tossed about he knew nothing of what was outside his world, but felt so powerless and worthless. He knew, somewhere deep down in his core, that he'd let Lorraine finally win in that last instant. She'd taken away his will to live. She'd beaten him to the point that he'd ceased to fight for anything, only wanting to end his life now, and now it was going to happen, in one of the most painful ways he could imagine.

His world suddenly tipped backwards and Jerry went tumbling as one of the walls suddenly became the new floor as Lorraine laid back, probably about to have sex with Barry. That thought finally broke through to Jerry, that maybe he would have one last chance to defy her, one last chance to do something to make her life horrible, and so he picked himself up as tall as he could and cupped his hands over his mouth.

"Barry! I'm in here! Your bitch wife ATE ME!!! BARRY!!!!!" he shouted, putting everything he could behind the words. Outside Barry had just laid his head on his wife's chest after striping himself, and expecting to hear her familiar heartbeat he was startled when he thought for a moment that he'd heard Jerry's voice. It was very faint, and distant, but he could swear Jerry had called his name from somewhere.

"Lorraine? Did you just hear Jerry?" asked Barry, looking toward the door, and reaching for his formally discarded pants. Lorraine, seeing her good feeling vanish slapped her stomach and then grabbed Barry's arm. She got up before curling around him and kissing him with a passion she had not shown in months, and then slowly drew him back toward their bed, all thoughts of Jerry forgotten.

Back inside her belly Jerry was tossed about again, but was overjoyed that he'd been able to disrupt her even that much, as the rhythm of her body was thrown off, likely never to get back on tonight. When at last his world settled down again he did his second tactic and began to rush the walls, striking them with all the force his small body could muster, and causing Lorraine to begin jumping periodically as he did so at random intervals, making it so she couldn't predict when he would do it, and farther throwing off her rhythm.

Outside Barry felt his wife's distraction, but ignored it as best he could, taking her as his own again and again over the course of the night, for though the presence of Jerry was distracting to Lorraine, it made her feel so powerful and feminine that she simply couldn't stop, and Barry would go forward as long as she was willing. It was not until many hours later that at last both were exhausted and the two laid back, and began to fall asleep.

Jerry was still alive amazingly, having punched, kicked, and done as much as he could to the walls around him. Laying now, floating atop a lake of mush, wine, and stomach acid, he smiled to himself. Oddly he'd found the experience just as exhilarating as Lorraine, with every motion carrying him to new heights, and every thought provoking him to even greater climaxes, so many in fact that he was sure at least a quarter of the liquid below him probably contained his own special juices, and that thought let him drift at last into death with a smile on his face.

Barry meanwhile laid beside his wife, wondering just when it was during their night his friend had died, as he didn't think humans could survive more than an hour or two in a stomach, but then no one he knew had ever been swallowed alive, and so Jerry might still be in his wife, having felt every thrust and cum of the two as they had danced the horizontal tango in ways they hadn't done at any point, and would never do again.

His expression became sorrowful at this point, as he realized that his last night with Lorraine had contained the best sex he'd ever gotten from her, probably because she'd been trying to hide that she'd been digesting Jerry the whole time. Barry smiled at the memory of his reaction when Jon had first purposed that he do this to his friend, but he had to admit this had been one of the best ideas the apothecary owner had ever given to him.

"It's good to have a witch for a sister sometimes," said Barry to himself, as he moved Lorraine's hair out of her face, staring at her closed eyes and hearing that low breathing of one who slept a deep sleep. Already he could feel the heat spreading through her body as she laid up next to him, though he knew she wouldn't really start shrinking for an hour or two, then she'd be able to fit in the palm of his hand, or so Jon had told him.

It had been a trial to get Lorraine to go to Jon's store without her catching him at it, but then his sister, a witch and regular customer at Jon's, had purposed the ad in the classifieds, pasted there by Barry himself before she'd woken up on that morning a few days ago. He'd then pointed to an ad for a used car nearby it, and let his finger rest on it just enough so that it caught Lorraine's eye, and sent her downtown to go to it.

He felt sorry for both Jerry and Lorraine now that he couldn't turn back from the plan. After all Jerry had been a good friend for most of his life, and Lorraine had always been a loving and caring wife, but the two had used him so many times, and insulted him by acting like he couldn't notice it. Now though they were both getting their comeuppance. In the morning, after the shrinking potion had done its work on Lorraine, he'd dump out his cup of wine from the tainted bottle, and then have nice breakfast, maybe some kind of sandwich, made with a piece of living meat inside.