- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Encouraged by a special reader, I have posted more chapters in a group today.

The giant dimension mirrored earth in style, if not in continents.

She wore no lipstick at all, which had always been his preference. It seemed even more important now, with his desire to be kissed by a giantess.

 

He fell instantly in love, and saw that she was looking at him with a shy engaging stare, which suggested she felt the same.

 

“I came from a parallel world, like yours but smaller,” he said, “I feel so nice in your garden. It makes me feel like I’m in the happiest halfway zone between children’s tales and reality.”

 

“Would it be alright, if I lifted you up onto my dress, so that we could talk more comfortably?”

 

“Thank you. That would be nice.”

 

“Tell me about these children’s tales.”

 

“I guess the ones of most similarity to this adventure are the ones about giants. Some of the giants in our stories tend to eat people like me.”

 

“Did you want me to eat you?”

 

“I don’t think so. But it would be nice to go into your mouth for a while.”

 

“Would you like me to put you in there now?”

 

“Yes. Thank you.”

 

She lifted him to her lips, parted them, and let him slide over her lower lip, which was huge, even by giant standards.

 

He climbed into her mouth and made himself at home for a while, then climbed out, onto her awaiting hand.

 

“I think you taste very nice, little friend, but I wouldn’t want to eat you. You’d be all gone, and you’re so special. It’s just starting to sprinkle rain. Would you like to come into my house for lunch?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

She carried him to the kitchen, and made some salad for both of them.


They enjoyed it together, and talked.

 

“Do you have to be back in your own little world at any time?”

 

“Not until my next work day. Do you have weekends?”

 

 “Yes,” she said.

 

“Would you like to see me again, for a date?”


“Yes. I’d like that very much. You don’t know much about me, but I’ve been waiting so long for someone very special. I know now, that I was waiting for you. I’ve felt something special today, since you came into my garden, something I’ve never felt with any partners I’ve had from my own world.”

 

“So you don’t mind my being so much smaller than you.”

 

“Why should I mind? I think you’re adorable.”


“I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, and that includes any comparison to the married women on my world. Your being a giant seems to make you even more attractive.”

 

“Are there many of those stories about giants eating people?”


“I seem to have found a lot more of them lately, but some of the other things that happened in those stories were no fun to read.”

 

The rain poured down furiously now.

 

She took him into the lounge room, sat on a chair by the window, and rested him on her shoulder.

 

He walked across, and kissed the side of her neck, and she lowered her face, as he kissed her cheek. Then, she held him close to her face, and kissed him slowly and passionately.

 

There were none of his usual apprehensions, no crying over the emptiness of relationships with women who wouldn’t throw themselves 100% into a romance to last; no more temptations to envy the husbands of married women.

 

This felt safe, precious, and made to last forever.

 

He only wondered about some of the limitations of dating and ultimately marrying a giantess. It opened many new doors, but it also made some of the more conventional aspects of marriage a daunting impossibility.

 

“We seem to have progressed onto passionate kissing, before we learned whom we were kissing,” she said, “I’m Lera.”

 

“I’m Alfie.”

 

“I’d love to see you again. I’ll take you back to my Hole in the Garden, which is your trans-dimensional tube . I didn’t know it was there, but I’m glad I do now. I’m so lucky it comes out in my own large property.”

 

Despite the different name that they had given to it, the trans-dimensional tube (or Hole in the Garden) was another trans-dimensional tube, which linked a different forest (to the one near Willy’s school) with Lera’s garden.

 

 

School ended for the day on both worlds. Rochelle took a walk out of the school grounds, down the hill and into the village. She decided to buy some material from the sewing shop, to make tiny towels for Dougal to dry the tongue water from himself, after she had been licking or sucking on his tiny body for a while.

 

In the village, she met a 16 year old boy named Marcus, who asked her if she’d like an ice cream. Rochelle accepted. Marcus bought her the ice-cream, and they went and sat in the park. After she had eaten it, they continued to talk, and then Marcus kissed her.
She told him which school she boarded at, and took down his telephone number and address as well. They would see each other again soon, and Dougal would be kept apprised of her progress in dating Marcus; but Marcus would never learn about Dougal and their secret licking sessions. Dougal was Rochelle’s multiple-use taste treat, and she would not be giving that up yet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In the meantime, Nicky and Hamilton had made their way into the giant girls’ school.

 

“We’d better stick together, until at least one of us meets a boarder girl we like,” said Nicky, “We can watch in both directions for Mrs Long that way.”

 

Hamilton agreed, and they made their way around the school, sticking to the gardens for concealment, except when they had to use the lawn to get across from one garden to another.

 

They were just coming into the open, when they saw Mrs Long walking in the distance. She was staring down into the garden near her.

 

“She must be looking for Willy, or expecting more of us,” said Hamilton.

 

“Let’s just hold off, until she’s out of the way,” said Nicky, ducking back into the garden, “Then we’ll go on the last stretch towards the boarding house.”

 

Soon Mrs Long was out of sight. Nicky and Hamilton ran across the lawn. They were about half way to the next garden, when out of it crawled Brooke. She stood up and walked over to them both and picked them up.

 

“Hi again,” said Hamilton, “Did you get Bertie back to the tube alright last night? I didn’t run into him at school today, and I’d hate to think Mrs Long ate him.”

 

“She never got the chance to do that,” said Brooke, “I ate Bertie myself.”

 

“You what?” said Nicky, “You should have eaten Tinker. He was the one who wanted to go that way.”

 

“Well now Mrs Long and I have an arrangement,” said Brooke, “And you two can forget about finding any more girls to pair up with.”

 

 

Mrs Long had been unable to recapture Willy, and started walking around the school grounds, when she heard a faint sobbing sound. She looked around, and finally noticed a boy from her own world, who was sitting beside a flower crying. She stepped into his line of sight and sat down and looked in at him.

It was another of her students from the previous year, named Casey. She had always thought him sweeter and better behaved than all of the other students, and had had to step in to protect him from victimisation by other boys a few times, when she had been his teacher.

 

“Casey darling, what’s the matter?” she asked.

 

“Mrs Long! I’ve been missing everyone so much. I didn’t know you became a giant. So I’ve been missing you too. But my family died in a car crash this week, and I won’t be able to go to the same school any more. I went for a walk in the bush that’s out of bounds, since I won’t be there anymore. I found a tube and ended up in here.”

 

“I know how you feel,” said Mrs Long, “And you’re probably the only boy I’ve taught who knows how I feel. I lost my husband too.  I still have my daughter, and she’s a giantess too now, but I’ll never be able to have a little boy to play with and love.”

 

“I wish you could have me,” said Casey, “I like you, Mrs Long.”

 

“There’s no reason why I couldn’t,” said Mrs Long, “Would you like to come and stay with me? My daughter’s not allowed in my bedroom. I could set up some dolls furniture for you there, and you could sleep next to my head on my pillow at nights and talk to me. She’d never know that you were there.”

 

“I’d like that very much, Mrs Long,” said Casey.

 

“There are other boys in your class that have found their way into this giant school as well recently,” said Mrs Long, “I like to catch them and eat them, but you’re the first boy I’ve wanted to keep.”

 

“Then I’m even luckier still to be me, after all,” said Casey.

 

She gently picked him up and took him for a walk in her dress pocket.