- Text Size +

A young man in his 20s named Dan found a trans-dimension tube and stepped out of it into a garden, where he saw a village his own size. It seemed to be going to have a village fair soon. There were brightly dressed costumed mannequins around five or six foot tall, stalls everywhere and shops with doors all open. Yet there was nobody there at the time. He decided to wait until someone turned up.

 

Dan walked over and began looking at the first stall, which had two mannequins out the front, with one positioned to be massaging the other from behind. Suddenly the most gigantic woman walked into view and looked down at him.

 

“Hello young man. I’m Yvanne, a recently widowed single mother,” she said, and picked him up, as he marvelled at the way her shapely body filled out her lovely dress, “My daughter Natalie and I set up her toy shops out here when we were having her Garden Party. She’ll be out to help me pack up soon. I don’t know where to hide you from her. I hope you’ll be comfortable in here.”

 

She lowered him down into her dress and pushed him tightly between her breasts.

 

“I’m Dan,” he called back.

 

“It’d be best if you stayed quiet, Dan. We don’t want anyone else to know about you, especially my daughter.”

 

Dan enjoyed the comfortable feeling of the older woman’s breasts pushing against his body, holding him in place, keeping him from falling. He turned around occasionally, exposing different parts of himself to the flesh which supported him. She reached her car, before too much snow had landed on her, and drove to her younger daughter’s school.

 

Yvanne soon saw her younger daughter Natalie come out to help pack up the toy village fair shops. Dan listened into their conversation.

 

“Natalie, let’s play a game,” said Yvanne, remembering her last encounter with Charlie, “I’ll make up a story for you, and you can tell me how it should end.”

 

“I like stories, Mummy,” said Natalie.

 

“Well, once upon a time, Natalie’s mother found a boy. He wasn’t the same size as normal boys. He was very tiny, so small that he could easily have gone into Mummy’s mouth.”

 

“Why would he want to go in there, Mummy?” asked Natalie, “Did he want to be Mummy’s new dentist?”

 

Yvanne laughed.

 

“No. He didn’t want to be a dentist. I don’t think that the little boy in the story would really want to go into Mummy’s mouth at all.”

 

Dan felt a strange sensation. The tension in him was unprecedented, as Yvanne continued.

 

“Well Natalie, Mummy thought that the tiny boy looked so nice, that she began to believe it would be fun to eat him. That’s why she was the one thinking about putting him into her mouth.”

 

“The boy wouldn’t like that, Mummy. Your big teeth would hurt him lots,” said Natalie.

 

“Mummy wouldn’t want to do that,” said Yvanne, “She could be very careful not to bite the little boy. He wouldn’t get hurt, if she swallowed him down like that, would he?”

 

“No,” said Natalie, “He would just go down into your tummy.”

 

“So is that the way the story would end, Natalie? Would it be alright, if Mummy decided that the little boy should go down from her mouth and then be a little boy in Mummy’s tummy?”

 

Yvanne spoke with a mother’s natural amusement at her daughter’s responses; and Dan couldn’t help but find her unattainable beauty very thrilling, even as he wondered (with a strong feeling of suspense) what the outcome of her story would be.

 

“He might not like to be in your tummy,” said Natalie, “There would be no TV in there for him to watch cartoons.”

 

Yvanne laughed again.

 

“It would be very difficult for me to eat a TV for him to use,” she said, “But maybe the tiny boy would have to go without watching cartoons. Most boys have seen too much television anyway.”

 

“I think the boy would say no,” said Natalie, “I like eating things, but not being eaten.”

 

“Don’t you ever worry about that,” said Yvanne, “Nobody’s ever going to eat you. But if Mummy did find a little boy, who looked very nice to eat, it would make Mummy very happy to swallow him down to her tummy. Maybe the little boy would just have to go along with it. Do you think Mummy should miss out on eating a tiny boy, if it would make her so happy?”

 

“I like you being happy, Mummy,” said Natalie, “If I never have to be eaten, then the little boy should help make you happy, because I love you, Mummy.”

 

Yvanne took the shops from her and went into the house, and Natalie went to play around in the back garden. Yvanne took Dan out of her dress, and held him in her lovely fingers.  

 

“Well my secret little audience, Natalie has just solved my conundrum, with her own loving devotion to my happiness. I shall set you up in a dolls house in the attic, until we are alone at lunch time tomorrow. Then you’re going to provide the happiness we’ve just decided on.”

 

So exciting was the effect of her threatening announcement (and the feel of her fingers on his flesh), that Dan lost control of himself, and suddenly planted several kisses on her finger.

 

Yvanne beamed in surprise, opened her hand, and let him rest on the palm of her other hand.

 

“You heard me slowly persuading my daughter,” she said, “But I didn’t expect YOU to have such a flattering outlook on the events which will transpire at lunch time tomorrow.”

 

“Well, your … place for carrying me here … was very nice, and you look so terrific, especially your mouth. I’m just a little boy to you; but you have this lovely idea of what to do with me, and it’s made me feel so … “

 

She licked the finger of her other hand, performing for him with her tongue, now that she knew he liked the look of her mouth.

 

“I understand (how it must feel to you) clearly now,” said Yvanne, “And you needn’t feel embarrassed. It’s the most gracious compliment I’ve ever received. I’d better get you set up in the attic, while Natalie’s outside.”

 

Yvanne carried him into the house, up the stairs, and then pulled down the folding ladder, which led up into the attic. She climbed the ladder, placed Dan down on the attic floor, and went back down. She soon climbed the ladder again, and gave Dan a dolls house, with its own comfortable bed, and the smallest torch she could find, and some food for the night.

 

“Will you be alright for tonight, little admirer?”

 

“It’s perfect,” said Dan.

 

“Well sleep well, young man, and I hope you dream of being eaten by me,” said Yvanne, and kissed him an early goodnight. She pulled the ladder down, and he found himself alone in the attic.

 

 

The next morning, Dan heard Yvanne call out, “Come on Natalie. We have to get you to school on time!”

 

Dan had gone to sleep as soon as Yvanne had closed the attic door the afternoon before. He had woken up at around midnight, and fantasized half the night about being eaten by Yvanne.

 

When he finally awoke in the morning, he realised that he had thought about the fantasy as much as he could, without making the sacrifice that Yvanne expected of him. He finally focussed his mind on the need to escape. It was difficult, to stop daydreaming, climb out of the dolls house bed, and think about self preservation, but Yvanne would otherwise be enjoying more years of raising her daughter, with him as nothing more than meat in her stomach.

 

There was now a fair bit of sunlight in the attic as well, coming from a glass skylight. Dan had an idea. He rolled up the dolls house bed sheet, and carried it through the attic with him. He soon came to a ceiling fan. It would be easy enough for him to slip between the blades. He positioned himself carefully on a blade, held all four of the corners of the sheet, so that the sheet would function as a parachute, and floated slowly down to the floor of the room. Yvanne had now been gone for a while. She would be back soon.

 

He ran for the top of the stairs, but saw that each step was too high for him to jump without injuring himself each time. He ran back to the other room, bundled up the sheet, and went to the landing. There was space between the stair rail fencing, to step off and parachute to the ground. He had been hearing the traffic coming from the street. Any one of those cars could have been Yvanne returning. There was no time to waste. He steeled his nerves, and jumped off the landing.

 

Just as he made his leap, the front door opened below, and Yvanne stepped in as he started to float down.

 

Leaving the key in the lock, she stepped into position directly beneath him, cupped her hands, and let him gently land in them.