- Text Size +

Charlie was now 26. He was still a bachelor. He worked as a legal clerk in a solicitor’s office. His employer’s recent words had left an impression in his mind:

 

“When I was your age, I was almost married.”

 

Charlie took some annual leave, and went walking in the forest behind his old school. He found a tube, which came out in a giant residential garden.

 

There he went for a long walk, until he was found by a four year old girl. The girl chased him, and he ran back towards the tube, only to find that he had completely lost his way, and was now stranded in the giant garden, unable to locate the tube. The girl grabbed him and took him to the garden tea table, where a beautiful woman was sitting. It was Yvanne!

 

15 years earlier, at the age of 11, he had enjoyed several romantic rendezvous with Yvanne in the giant school gardens, conducted each day after school. At the end of the year, as she had explained to him that she would, she had left school. He had returned to his own earth for the last time, and been unable to find anyone he loved as much as Yvanne.

 

“Look what I found, Mummy,” said the girl.

 

“Alright Natalie. Give him to me and go inside and play in your room,” said Yvanne, placing Charles on the table.

 

The girl went inside.

 

“It’s me, Charlie, from 15 years ago at your school,” said Charlie.

 

“I didn’t know there was another of those tubes in my garden,” said Yvanne.

 

“I didn’t know you had a daughter,” he said, “It looks like you’ve achieved the things you wanted to. How long have you been married?”

 

“I met my husband, when I was 24. We were married 8 years ago, and divorced last year. I’m 34 now.”

 

“I haven’t been so lucky. I reached adolescence and never had a girlfriend since you.”

 

“Was I that hard to get over?” she asked.

 

“I think that was the reason. I never met anyone as beautiful as you.”

 

“I’m very flattered. I enjoyed our time together back then. But that was then, and this is now. Since then I got married and had a child. I don’t want my daughter knowing I had a reunion with a tiny boy I once dated for several months. What am I going to do with you, Charles?”

 

“It should be easy enough to hide a small boy like me, until I can relocate the tube.”

 

“It won’t be easy. My daughter has seen you. She’s bound to talk about you. If anyone ever finds you in this land, people will believe what she says about a tiny boy.”

 

“Can you think of a place where nobody would ever find me?”

 

“I don’t know. I was just about to go inside and bring out some lunch. I was trying to think what to eat, when my daughter brought you here. Hmm. Charles, do you have any health problems at all?”

 

“No. I’ve always been in very good health.”

 

“And you’re only 26, aren’t you?”

 

“Yes. You did well to remember my age back then and work out my age now, after all these years.”

 

“So you’re in prime condition then. I’ve solved the problem. I’ll go inside and give my daughter her lunch in her room, and make sure she stays inside. Then I can come back out here and eat you in a little while. Meat’s always healthy, and I’ve never had an earth boy before. I did hear a number of rumours about boys from your old school being eaten by students and teachers from mine. You’ll make a nice meal, and people will think my daughter just found a doll and imagined it was a tiny boy. You’ll be inside my stomach, soon become a part of it, and nobody will ever know about you. Everything will work out fine.”

 

“It won’t for me. I’ll be terrified.”

 

“But you liked my mouth, when I kissed you 15 years ago. Have I really aged that badly?”

 

“No. You look lovelier than ever, if it’s not inappropriate to say so. But that kissing was with your lips, outside your mouth, and sometimes with your tongue. Eating is different.”

 

“It doesn’t need to be, in your case. You’ll easily go down whole. You’re just the right size for this. I’ve thought of everything. You can just relax and let it all happen for you.”

 

Yvanne was speaking, as though it was fine for her to eat him for lunch, despite the fact that it would end all his life experiences that very day.

 

“But Yvanne, you don’t understand. I fell deeply in love with you last time. I was so nervous, wondering if I meant as much to you, and finally learning once and for all that I didn’t. I would still like to do other things outside your stomach. I don’t want you to have me for your lunch.”

 

“Charles, I’m a divorced woman with a daughter now. It may not seem like much has changed in your life, but it certainly has for me, over these last 15 years. I have a new life ahead of me now, and a brief experience with you to conceal. If I let you go, you’d be of no use to me at all, and you would eventually be discovered. Your only value to me now is as a delicious meal, so I can hide you inside me. I’m sorry you’re not as satisfied with this arrangement as I am, Charles; but I am going to eat you today, and I don’t really see any point in arguing about it.”

 

“I guess that’s it then,” he said.

 

“Alright. I’ll be back soon,” she said, and went inside to serve her daughter’s lunch.

 

Then a leaf fell from an overhead branch, and landed on the table beside him. It was the perfect shape of a hang-glider. Charles pushed two holes into it, for his hands to hold onto, and glided off the table and down to the grass. He ran towards the flowerbed, and reached it just as Yvanne came out and saw him.

 

“Charles, come back!”

 

He ran into the flowerbed. Yvanne came over and searched for him.

 

“It’s no use,” he thought, “She’s got all the time in the world to find me, and she’ll do it long before I can get safely away.”

 

Yvanne drew nearer, and gently parted flowers with her fingers, and soon exposed his hiding place.

 

She picked him up and took him back to the table.

 

“There’s no way out, Charles. Let’s get started,” she said, and placed him into her mouth. Soon she swallowed him whole.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Up until the introduction of Mrs Yeo’s new school policy, the only girls and teachers aware of the tubes and their tiny travellers were the teachers and students who’d either met tiny boys and/or found the www.2vore6ate.com website.

 

Now that the existence of the tubes and tiny boys had been announced at the staff meeting, and subsequently at the school assembly, every girl and teacher knew about the tiny boys. The school was alive with tiny boy mania.

 

Even the girls with no interest in vore or mouth play or romancing tiny boys were still fascinated by the existence of parallel earths with tiny boys. Everyone wanted to meet them. The few boys (who found and travelled through the trans-dimensional tubes at any given time) were greeted as distinguished guests, and were free from fear of capture (unless any girl or teacher secretly broke the school rules) and usually found themselves with several giant admirers to choose from.

 

Mrs Martina Haye was not pleased. Most of the tubes opened on school property, as all the tubes had been created from a single tube many years ago. It had happened, when Lyndal Cartwright had attempted to enlarge a tube, so that she could travel through it to earth. Unbeknownst to her at the time, the failed experiment had caused an explosion, which multiplied the tube into many tubes no larger than the original, and positioned in many places throughout the giant school gardens, with some in the woods and surrounding residential gardens beyond the school property. Martina was now restricted to the few tubes, which opened in the woods.