- Text Size +

“Yes, I created it,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“It’s an impressive forum, Lyndal. I’ve used it myself,” said Mrs Yeo, “However, I am going to institute some changes in the school, as far as the vore aspect is concerned. I would like it adopted into school policy as follows:

 

(1)           No teacher or student is to capture a tiny boy and hold him against his will.

(2)           No teacher or student is to eat a tiny boy without his permission.

(3)           Any teacher breaking any of the rules of the new school vore policy will be dismissed from the staff.

(4)           Any student breaking any of the rules of the new school vore policy will be expelled from the school.

(5)           The website www.2vore6ate.com will be permitted to continue, under the following conditions:

(i)             All posts relating to eating boys without their permission will be removed by the site administrator.

(ii)           No such posts will be permitted by the site administrator in the future.

(iii)          The linked site www.shebay.com will be shut down, and all hyperlink references to it removed from www.2vore6ate.com.

(iv)          www.2vore6ate.com will advertise these policy rules, to make tiny earth boys feel safe and at ease to visit our world and volunteer themselves for mouth play, short or long-term dating, or being eaten, if they so desire.

(6)           The sale of growth and reduction pills is permitted to continue, on the condition that the pills are not administered to people who are not taking them knowingly and consenting to their use. Specifically, the shrinking of unwitting victims is expressly prohibited.

These rules will be announced at a school assembly. I would like to cultivate an atmosphere so welcoming and non-threatening to our tiny parallel visitors, that they should even feel comfortable about coming to boarding house dinners with us, and either enjoying our company or even submitting themselves to being eaten at the dinners, if they are open to being eaten in a group environment. Now, do any of you have any feedback?”

“I would like to say that the website was my project. I designed it, put a lot of thought and work into it, and you’re asking me to restrict it to your regulations,” said Miss Cartwright.

“I’m aware of your work, and you have a real gift with it. I’m sure you could easily take yourself to another school and continue to run the website entirely on your own terms, but I’m talking about the lives of tiny beings who have been removed from existence forever, as a result of what we’ve been doing in this school. Most of them were allowed no say in their destinies. You are free to resign from the school, but this is the only school known to have the trans-dimensional tubes on its grounds.”

“Well I’ll stay on under your terms, at least for now,” said Miss Cartwright.

“I have no intention of continuing here,” said Mrs Martina Haye, “The rest of you may be willing to await volunteer meals, but if I catch a tiny boy, or even a significantly younger man, I won’t be directed by you to refrain from eating him. It’s part of the enjoyment of the venture to gobble them down, knowing that they would do anything to escape it.”

Mrs Haye walked off to her office to collect her things, and then headed to her home.

 

“Mrs Yeo hasn’t heard the last of this,” she thought, “I’ve read posts on www.2vore6ate.com about other tubes that come out in the woods. I don’t need to go on school property to hunt for boys in that area. I can retire from teaching and spend my days scouring those woods for nice boys to eat. As well as that, I’m going straight to my computer now. I’ll go online and download all the posts about compulsory consumption and save them to my computer, before Miss Cartwright has the chance to remove them from the website. She doesn’t know my profile name either. So I’ll still be able to monitor the new posts and find out what’s happening on the vore front in the school.”

 

“Mrs Haye’s resignation is accepted,” said Mrs Yeo, “I will advertise for a new teacher to maintain our staff numbers. In the meantime, I am glad to formally welcome our newest teacher Patricia Dawes.”

 

“Thank you,” said Patricia, “There is one thing which might be interesting to both you and Miss Cartwright, especially in the light of these changes you’re instituting. I chased a boy called Gilbert to a tube and put my mouth to the back of the tube, to try to suck him out of it. I’ve recently learned that, when the tube seemed to disappear, I had actually swallowed it. Gilbert has come back and been eaten several times, and each time the tube takes him from my stomach back to his own world. I suppose anyone who uses the tube in the other direction discovers they’re in a giant stomach and returns back to the other world and looks for another tube.”

 

“That would be of tremendous appeal to the tiny boys, I’m sure,” said Mrs Yeo, “A number of them have expressed their enjoyment of the process of being eaten, but have been unwilling to commit to the permanent outcome. Lyndal, can you and Patricia work together to advertise her potential on your website?”

 

“I’ll get on it,” said Miss Cartwright, “I’d personally prefer to eat boys permanently. So I’m glad I don’t have a tube in my stomach. I’ll just have to wait a little longer to find willing volunteers.”

 

Roy enjoyed the meeting immensely, as he overheard all of it from Mrs Yeo’s pocket.

 

“Before I bring the meeting to a close, can I assume that those of you who have remained on staff are all in agreement, or at least willing to support the new policies?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

The staff all nodded their heads.

 

“Then I shall take this opportunity to introduce you to the man I have been dating for many years,” she said, unbuttoning her coat and placing Roy on the table, “This is my boyfriend Roy.”

 

The teachers smiled politely and made his acquaintance.

 

 

After several days of work, the new home page for www.2vore6ate.com featured a number of advertisements:

 

www.2vore6ate.com: the world’s premiere internet VORUM.

 

Click on any of the links below, to be taken to the right link for meeting the giant or tiny partner of your choice. Click on the DOWNLOAD UPGRADE icon if necessary.

 

VOREGRA TABLETS:         Order your pills now to enlarge people from tiny earth or reduce people from giant earth. Visiting your interdimensional partner’s home will never be a problem again, and you’ll find these tablets very useful. Buy both sets in bulk, and you’ll be able to change sizes frequently, men, spending some time in your wives’ mouths, and some time in their beds.

 

DAWES’ DOOR - THE TUMMY TUBE:   This adorable giant teacher has a trans-dimensional tube in her stomach. Any of you earth visitors wishing to be eaten, with a back door included in the deal, just contact Patricia Dawes, using the email window below, and you can take the free tour of her mouth and throat, before travelling safely back to your own earth via her stomach. And remember, if you’ve tried it once, please come back for more. Patricia can’t get enough of you.

 

MOUTH PLAYSTATION:  Enter here, to meet girls and women willing to lick you and let you spend all the time you like inside their mouths. After you visit their osculatory interiors, you’ll be given a complimentary walk back to the nearest trans-dimensional tube, to return to your own little world. Whether widowed, divorced or single, these ladies are waiting to taste you now.

 

DATE A GIANTESS:                        If you’re looking for a giant girlfriend or even a long-term relationship leading to marriage with a giantess, post your photo here, and tell us a bit about yourself and what you’re hoping for. Any giantess involved with a tiny boy is inevitably happy to indulge in mouth play with her little partner. Introduce yourself to her giant lips now, and you could be stepping into a love affair made to last.

 

DESTINED MOUTHWIVES:           Don’t be confused by the name. This group is for giant wife and tiny boyfriend couples. Let our friendly hosts introduce you to other couples who have taken the step of commencing an intersized marriage. Chat online about your experiences and lifestyle, and check our calendar for couples social functions and outings. All venues are secluded and do not permit members of regular society in relationships with partners their own size. This facility is only open to married or dating couples. Singles attempting to infiltrate this chat room will have their memberships cancelled.

 

DINERS & MINORS:            Boys, are you looking for that special older woman to gobble you alive? Ladies, are you hungry for that delicious young boy to swallow forever? Let us bring you together into that delightful demise which is only appreciated by the ladies and boys of whom vore crushes are made. Ladies, post close-up profile photographs of your tongues. Boys, be sure to choose a single woman, if you’d like to be kissed before being eaten. This is your chance to enjoy a dinner date, without having to book a restaurant. Just choose a private venue for two, and the boys will provide the food … by becoming it.

 

 

Alistair was still walking in the school gardens, just near the science classrooms building, when the snow began to fall. It became harder and harder to walk, as the snow began to cover the lawn around him. Then he saw a pretty looking older woman approaching.

 

The giantess saw his plight, and lifted him up. She took him into her science classroom, and put him down on the desk. She began boiling some water, and let him remove his clothes and bathe in it to warm up.

 

“I’m Mrs Lyndal Cartwright, the science teacher,” she said.

 

“I’m Alistair. Thanks so much for doing this.”

 

“It doesn’t often snow here, but you’re better off out of it at your size. I’ve met a few boys of your dimensions over the years.”

 

“My dimension seems to be a parallel one to this one,” he said.

 

“It is, but I was referring to the miniscule dimensions of your body. I created a website called www.2vore6ate.com, which was initially set up for anyone interested in eating little boys. Our headmistress has instructed me to restrict its activity for promoting only the eating of boys who have consented to be eaten by giantesses, as you call us. I originally had an associated site called www.shebay.com, where giant girls and teachers could sell boys to other giantesses who wanted to eat them. That site went away with the headmistress’s new policies.”

 

“Have you eaten any boys yourself?” he asked. To say that Alistair was intrigued would be an understatement.

 


 

 

“I’ve caught a few, and had some nice meals. My favourite encounter was the boy I vore flirted with over the internet for weeks. He was able to use wireless internet to join the site. We communicated for ages. One day he took my dare to let me lick him in the garden, after I had handcuffed myself. He got away, but I eventually set a trap and lured him into my clutches and ate him.”

 

“Would you have eaten me, if the rules hadn’t come in?”

 

“Yes, but I gave my word to stay on at this school in submission to the headmistress’s rules. I won’t eat you without your permission. If you want to be let loose when the snow’s cleared, I’ll do that too. If I ever catch boys and eat them against their will again, it will have to be outside this school after I’ve left, which I don’t plan to do now. If I ever made that choice, I would set free anyone I’d met as a result of being a teacher here. Headmistress Mrs Yeo’s rule is that nobody can eat a boy without gaining his consent. She’s had a few herself.”

 

“That sounds like the fairest system,” said Alistair.

 

“How would you feel about giving me that permission?” asked Lyndal.

 

He thought in awe of the boys who had faced her intentions, without the safety net provided by the new school rules, who had gone to her dainty tongue and into her stomach below, knowing that there was no escape, and no more anything.

 

“I think your tongue shines fantastically, and I would certainly be aroused by the process of being eaten,” he said, “But I would not want to face the prospect of being permanently gone.”

 

“I understand,” said Miss Cartwright, “Not that your answer would have saved you in the old days. I think you would be enjoyable to taste, even if I couldn’t eat you properly. I am a science teacher, and when I turned 30, I invented a formula that would stop my aging process. I’ve lived 42 years but only aged to 30 years. I expect I’ll still be around by the time Mrs Yeo’s retired and someone else has made new rules.”

 

“The most enjoyable thrilling arousing exciting thing about being with you under these conditions is this. I’m in the care of a much older pretty looking lady, who would be eating me if the rules hadn’t prevented it. I’m here with you, perfectly safe, and yet aware that you would have me inside your stomach if you were allowed to.”

 

“I must say that I feel something very similar,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“I’d love to go into your mouth now, if you don’t swallow me,” said Alistair.

 

“I was going to ask you that myself,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“It’ll drive me wild,” said Alistair.

 

She opened her mouth and placed him onto the tongue. He looked at the back of her mouth, viewing the top of the throat beyond. It was awe inspiring to think of those boys who had gone into this pretty mouth in the past, and never come out.

 

Alistair asked Miss Cartwright if she would turn him loose. She put him down on the lawn and said farewell to him.

 

Lyndal walked away.

 

Alistair ran after her and called out, “Lyndal, wait!”

 

She turned and looked down at him.

 

“Lyndal, please don’t go! I would miss you beyond everything now. You used to eat all those other boys without their consent. I’d like to be the one who gave you his consent.”

 

“Then you’re very sweet indeed,” she said, “And I’d love to.”

 

She took him back to her science classroom.

 

“I’m glad you’re eating me now,” he said, “In a way I found it so arousing, that you’ve always wanted to.”

 

“I always hoped you’d make this offer,” she said.

 

She put slid him eagerly into her mouth and sent him on the journey he had not anticipated when the day began.