- Text Size +

Mrs Long had started advertising her size altering pills on www.shebay.com for sale, knowing that they were an exclusive offer to members of www.2vore6ate.com, as the sites were both designed by her and linked to each other.

Well, at least the offer would be extended to the female giants on the site. Whether or not she could be induced by a tiny boy to sell him a growth pill remained to be seen.

 

Mrs Yeo had been following most of the recent activity on the forum and wasn’t interested in the pills at that stage. However, she sent an email (using the contact facility on www.2vore6ate.com) to two other female members: Swayna and Jenny:

 

Dear Fellow Members,

 

 it seems that all three of us have dated tiny boys from the other world. I would like to start a more exclusive group, which only we would know about. Your stories indicate you are both former members of the school, where I am headmistress.

 

This would suggest we have a reasonably close geographic proximity, and could meet together for private outings. If you are interested, you can reply to this email at my private email address. I think we could have a giant ladies only function first, where we share the secrets we’ve kept secret from our boyfriends, and then invite our tiny men along to the next outing.

 

Please let me know if you would be interested in such a venture.

 

Both Jenny and Swayna responded positively. Mrs Yeo had read Mrs Long’s account of the unexpected turn in her relationship with Toby, and had wondered if they would qualify for membership in the group she was forming. Yet now she decided against informing Mrs Long about their group, since Mrs Long’s profile had the most accounts of boys who had been eaten.

 

Mrs Yeo, Jenny and Swayna met for lunch in the school cafeteria one day, and exchanged stories.

 

“I actually ate a boy not long ago, for the first time,” said Jenny, “I don’t know how such a sudden urge came over me. I don’t think I’ll do it again, but it was nice to try it just once. I’ll go back to protecting boys, like I did with Willy all those years now. Please don’t tell him though. I don’t think he’d approve. I haven’t mentioned it on the website.”

 

“Was the boy you ate delicious?” asked Swayna.

 

“He WAS,” said Jenny.

 

“I haven’t eaten anyone myself,” said Swayna, “But I did use another boy who liked me as a decoy for my sister, so that I could rescue Jerro from my sister ten years ago, when she had captured him. It was unfortunate for that other boy, but Jerro would have been eaten long ago, and never married me, if my sister had had her way. Now that we’re married, she’s not interested in him that way anymore. They’ve become great friends.”

 

“That’s quite a turn,” said Jenny, “What about our hostess, Mrs Yeo? Have you eaten anyone?”

 

“I thought of eating Roy, but decided to use a pretence of it to test his devotion,” said Mrs Yeo, “I did eat a boy called Peter years ago. I asked two others named Dirk and Gartin if I could eat them. I only do it with the boy’s permission, and more recently I finally asked an old friend I’ve had for ten years if I could eat him. He and I have been writers. His name was Willoughby.”

 

“That must limit the field,” said Jenny.

 

“We talked it over for a while, and he agreed to be eaten. This is why I wanted the three of us to meet alone first. Roy knows I eat boys with their permission. I did end up telling him about Willoughby, and Roy thinks no less of me for doing it, because he knows I asked his permission to eat him once too. However, I doubt Jerro would approve of the way you saved him, even though it had that effect. I don’t know what he would say, if you’d given him the choice. We’ll have to meet with the boys we married next time, and have a picnic in the woods and share stories with them.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Toby was still pining for Mrs Long, yet aware that he could not go back and see her. She would simply eat him with the same carefree merciless intent, that she had shown for years before she finally ate him temporarily. Only this time there would be no reprieve arranged by mobile phone, and no new relationship to blossom between them. She would have guessed that he had somehow found out about her new plans and left the giant world forever. Alternatively, she might think that he had just tricked her, when he had been on the phone to her in her stomach, declaring more love than he felt, in order to bait her into releasing him.

 

“Could she really think that?” he thought, as he sat down to lunch in the food mall near his work place, “I had no way of knowing that she was leading up to letting me out of her stomach and romancing me. Besides that, I put myself in her hands the time Mrs Yeo arranged our temporary truce meeting 10 years ago.”

 

He was still thinking about it, when he noticed a now normal sized Mrs Long come into the food mall. She must have taken her antidote, he thought.

 

To his pleasant surprise, she bought some food, and came over to his table.

 

They talked for a while, and both of them were open about her plans to eat him and his escape before she’d had a chance to tell him. He was very keen to see her the next day, and took down her address and telephone number of her home on their own world.

 

“I run an office, which administers a school for hypnotism and other special studies,” said Toby, “I’ll take most of tomorrow off work, and come over to see you at lunch time.”

 

 

Gilbert found another tube, and went back to the school.

He had a new idea in his mind. He would deliberately let Patricia catch him, put him into her beautiful mouth and eat him. Once she had swallowed him whole, he would be able to use the swallowed tube to return to his earth.

 

He let Patricia see him again, and did his best to convincingly run away from her. She caught him, which was his plan.

 

She took him to a secluded part of the garden, and began licking him.

 

“You won’t avoid being eaten by jumping into that tube again this time,” she said.

 

“But I’ll avoid remaining eaten,” he thought happily, as he watched and felt her huge tongue returning to the task of tasting his tiny body. She eventually slid him across her enormous lower lip. He savoured every second of that, and then he was inside her mouth. It was the most amazing thrill of his life.  

 

Patricia was not shy in obliging what she did not know had become his desire. She gulped furiously, enjoying the power she was exerting over him.

 

He reached her stomach, and stayed there for a while, enjoying the softness of his surroundings, and the thought that a woman had dominated him in this unique way. Eventually, he jumped into the tube, and returned to his own world.

 

 

Toby reached Mrs Long’s house just before 11:30, and sat and talked with her.

 

She gave him a drink and hugged him.

 

She served the main course. They sat at the table and ate it, and then she served dessert, which was strawberries and cream. He needed a drink after the main course. She poured one for him, and he enjoyed quenching his thirst.

 

Then he suddenly shrank to tiny size on his chair. Mrs Long walked around, put him on the table in her bowl of strawberries and cream, and smiled.

 

“I did wonder why you’d suddenly left me, and I remembered you’d told me where you worked. I reduced myself and my daughter with my antidote pills. Then I found the place where you worked and located you in the food mall. I used another pill in your drink to reduce your size. Now my body is still proportioned with the same size advantage to yours.”

 

“You’ve really tricked me well this time, Christine.”

 

“I have. Now the time has come to gobble you all up … forever. You won’t be needing your phone this time. Besides, the pills won’t shrink it.”

 

Using both his hands like scoops, Toby flicked a lot of cream into Mrs Long’s eyes. He grabbed a pointy looking strawberry, and threw it as hard as he could into one of her eyes. While she was trying to attend to her eyes, he got out of the bowl, jumped off the table into the lap of her dress, slid down the dress to the floor, and ran out into the garden. She had soon restored her vision, although one eye was still blurry and watery from the strawberry impact.

 

Mrs Long chased Toby through the garden. He ran through the grating of a drain outlet, and was pleased that Mrs Long’s hand would not fit to follow him.

 

She lay down and looked in at him.

 

“Toby, without my growth pills, you’ll be stuck at that size forever. You can’t hope to have any kind of future for yourself now. Why don’t you come out, and I’ll eat you, and you can finally embrace your destiny in my stomach?”

 

“If I stay free, at least I have something to hope for. However unlikely it is, you might separate from your husband again and decide to restore my size later.”

 

“I don’t think you’ll stay in there forever, Toby. I’ll catch you one day, and you know how things will turn out when I do.”

 

He watched her stand up and walk away. That night he watched the sun setting. He knew she would be unlikely to take a teaching job, until she had caught and eaten him. She would want to be home during the day times, in case he tried to search the house for growth pills. Thankfully the strawberry patch was not far from the drain, and there were other fruits in the garden he could eat. It was his only source of nourishment, unless he wanted to take the serious risk of becoming hers.