- Text Size +

7th Grader Toby was running further away from another trans-D tube. He had not been able to resist coming into the grounds after school, to catch another glimpse of beautiful Mrs Long. Her expressed desire to “gobble him all up” both drove him wild with excitement and created a very real need to make sure she didn’t catch him.

 

She had surprised him by stepping up the intensity of her searches for him. He had told her he loved her on their first meeting, and she knew that he would be likely to return several times to see her. She was now in hot pursuit of him, and the only safe direction left to flee took him up the slope and into the headmistress’s garden.

 

He looked back and saw Mrs Long briskly walking around the garden back in the school grounds. He bolted across Mrs Yeo’s lawn, and then saw a woman walking towards him. It was the headmistress. There was no time to escape her as well. She picked him up and said, “You’re panting furiously. Are you alright, little boy?”

 

“Yes, thank you,” said Toby, as she took him inside.

 

“I’ve met two little boys like you already,” she said, “I’ve eaten one of them, called Peter, and I’m dating the other one, called Roy. I haven’t decided whether to go on dating Roy or to eat him. I think you’d be very nice to eat.”

 

“Mrs Long’s being trying to eat me for weeks. Today she very nearly caught me. It looks like I’ve only escaped her to be eaten by you.”

 

“My name’s Mrs Yeo, and you won’t need to escape me. Mrs Long might well eat anyone she manages to capture. However, I don’t eat any boys without their permission. Peter gave me his, and Roy said he’d think about it, if I decided I wanted to eat him.”

 

“Thank you for your kind consideration,” said Toby, “But I definitely don’t want to go as far as being permanently eaten.”

 

“Then why do you keep coming back here, knowing that Mrs Long is after you?” asked Mrs Yeo.

 

“When she said she was going to gobble me all up, there was something about the way her mouth voiced those words, which I just couldn’t get out of my system. I wanted to keep coming back and seeing her from a safe hiding place, knowing that she wanted to put me into her mouth and gobble me down, but not actually having to face that fate.

 

“I think you’re in love with her,” said Mrs Yeo.

 

Another boy found one of the many trans-D tubes, which now existed, and began exploring the giant girls’ school grounds, until he was spotted by a school girl, who picked him up and introduced herself as Ambra. She took him to her dormitory and put him on the desk in front of her computer.

 

“There’s a lot of girls and ladies who like to eat little boys the size you happen to be,” said Ambra, “What’s your name anyway?”

 

“I’m Vance,” said the boy.

 

“Well I’m not into vore myself,” she said.

 

“It’s lucky for me.”

 

“Not really,” said Ambra, “I’ve found a website linked to www.2vore6ate.com (the first vore forum created), where members of www.2vore6ate.com have the opportunity to buy or sell tiny boys. The trading site is called www.shebay.com. I’m sure there’ll be some bidders who would like to purchase you for a nice meal. I’ll start listing you now. Then I’ll open an auction on you.”

 

He could see that she wasn’t going to consider the real cost to him of the easy money she was about to make. He watched her pink fingers typing on the keyboard, and looked at the screen.

 

“I’ll have to list you in the appropriate age category,” she said, “How old are you?”

 

“I’m 16.”

 

“So am I. Now I’ll choose an appearance category. There’s Cute, Plump, Firm or Moderate. I think we’ll go with Cute.”

 

“If you think I’m cute, why not keep me?” he asked.

 

“You’re a bit small for my dating tastes,” she said, “But there’ll be plenty of demand to eat you, I’m sure.”

 

She lifted him up to her eye level and put him on a shelf. Then she took her camera and took a close-up snapshot of him. She uploaded it to the computer, and then posted it with her listing on www.shebay.com.

 

“I think you’re just what the buyers will want. Most ladies don’t list them for sale, as they prefer to keep and use the ones they catch. There are far more buyers than sellers on shebay. I think we can expect plenty of responses and bids soon. I’ll open the auction,” she said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I am in love with Mrs Long, and she knows it,” said Toby, “I know it’s crazy, pointless, and I’m risking my life every time I come here. I just can’t help thinking how thrilling it would be to go into her mouth, if I didn’t actually have to go the last mile down to her basement belly.”

 

“I’ve been her employer for a while now. I know she’s honest. Would it be worth meeting with her on those terms, if she promised to let you go at the end?”

 

“I’d love it, but she’d never go for it. Once she’s got me, she’ll never release me.”

 

“I could put an offer to her on your behalf, that you two meet for one afternoon and/or evening, enjoy all of the tongue play that you like, and then she’s no worse off when she turns you loose at the trans-D tube, on the understanding that next time she’s on your trail she’ll show you no mercy at all. You’ll both have had the chance to enjoy the benefits of her tongue touching your body. I’m a member of the www.2vore6ate.com website, where its designer Lyndal Cartwright posted a true story of how she arranged to meet a boy and handcuff herself, so that he could spend some time close to her tongue. She caught and ate him on another occasion, but only because he came back and took the chance on it. You’ll be taking that chance every time you return, whether you have this opportunity I’m suggesting or not.”

 

“It could be just what I need,” said Toby, “You’re very kind to help me like this.”

 

“There’s a tube in my garden, very close to my house, that my tiny boyfriend uses to visit me. I’ll send you through that one, and you can use it again to come and see me here after school tomorrow. I’ll talk to Mrs Long tomorrow and let you know. I won’t tell her which tube you’re using. I don’t want her trespassing in my garden and finding out about my boyfriend Roy. If he’s ever going to be eaten, I want to be the one to do it.”

 

The following day, Mrs Yeo asked Mrs Long into her office during Christine’s free period.

 

“The boy Toby escaped you, because I found him. When I expressed an interest in eating him, he turned it down. He’s totally devoted to your mouth, but unable to come out to touch it, because of the compulsory plans you’d have for him,” said Mrs Yeo, “I suggested another path, and he’s asked me to communicate an offer to you. Toby would be willing to come and meet you somewhere one afternoon after school, and let you spend the rest of the day enjoying the taste of him in every possible way, if you give your word in advance, to let him go into the trans-D tube to his own earth afterwards. It’s not what you ultimately want, but it could be of passing benefit to both of you now, and you’re still free to make further attempts to capture him, when he comes back. I’m sure he will. He’s completely in love with you, in spite of the obvious dangers.”

 

Mrs Long thought for a moment: Her son was perfectly safe from the perils faced by the boys from Toby’s earth. She had eaten a number of them already, and fully intended to enjoy young Toby more than any of the others. For now it would be nice to go ahead with such an arrangement as the one proposed.

 

“You can tell him I’ll do it, tomorrow afternoon, if he likes. I’ll meet him on the lawn closest to the flower bed where I lost him yesterday,” said Mrs Long.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Casey continued working on his masterpiece song ‘The Time to Dine’:

 

By early '86, he'd made both serums up to try,

And tried the shrinking one, but nothing happened, by and by.

He took a walk, to ponder how he might have got it wrong,

And came to Stanway Gardens, as the minutes moved along.

 

He walked the garden paths and checked his figures in his head,

And then he shrank, and found his eyes beside the flower bed.

"It worked. It just took time!" he thought, "But now I must return,

To home, and test the antidote, with more results to learn."

 

But then he heard some high heeled shoes, and turned his feet around,

And gaped in recognition of the one who'd made that sound.

"It's Alison from present day! If she looks down, she'll see

My tiny self, and take me home to cook and eat for tea."

 

He jumped into the garden bed, and hid behind a flower,

And watched her walking on the path: a lovely human tower,

But unknown, carefree, dangerous, and someone to elude,

Or else her great big sparkling tongue would happily protrude.

 

She reached the seat, which faced his way, and sat down there to eat.

He marveled at the shapely legs which led down to her feet.

He watched her tongue, as food approached the mouth above her chin,

And knew that if she'd seen him, then her tongue would ask him in.

 

He watched her take a napkin, wipe her lips, and stroke her hair,

And thought, "When she gets up and leaves, at last this boy will dare

To make the long walk home in secret, then grow back with ease."

Then suddenly the pollen from the flower made him sneeze.

 

So Alison looked up, and came to crouch in front and stare,

And parted plants with soft white fingers. Then she found him there.

She picked him up and sat back down, and gently said, "Hello."

"She's thinking I look tasty, but she's not aware I know."

 

He thought, "I might escape her, if I give her my consent

For eating me, and then she'll think that I'm in fact content.

That way, she'd see no need to keep me captive 'til tonight.

I've several hours to get away, when I'm not in her sight."

 

"Are you some sort of fairy folk?" she asked. He said, "I'm not.

I shrank myself. I've noticed what a lovely mouth you've got.

Would you consider eating me, so I can go within

That lovely mouth, since you have such adorable pink skin?"

 

She licked his face and thanked him, saying, "It was on my mind

To eat you anyway, but now I think you're very kind.

I'll take you home to my house, where this day will help acquaint

Myself with you. I'm glad you're doing this without complaint."

 

Mrs Long was amazed at his potential and complimented him with many kisses and let him snuggle against her soft white cheek as usual.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ambra had set the bidding to commence at $800.

 

That afternoon (the day after she caught Vance) she checked her emails, while he watched, and did some of her homework.

 

“Let’s see what bids have come in,” she said, and opened shebay.com, “… It’s up to $1100. I’ll be closing the sale just before dinner tonight. You’re doing well, Vance. There’s a few ladies out there who’ll pay a lot for the privilege of eating you.”

 

“Here’s another one,” he said helplessly, “I’m worth $1200, giant dollars at that, and it’s anything but beneficial.”

 

“You can take some pride in the fact that you didn’t go cheaply,” she said.