- Text Size +

“I know I can’t prevent it. I just want to be in the best condition possible, when you eat me. When you’re both rushing towards me, would you be able to take special care not to grip me too tightly when you grab me?”

 

“Of course,” said Miss Cartwright, “And I have another suggestion too. We usually eat our captives alone, but I think it would be nice if the winner could eat you in the company of the other, so we can share the conversation together.”

 

“I’d like that,” said Mrs Long.

 

“I don’t mind that aspect of it,” said Clark.

 

“Then you can start us off then,” said Miss Cartwright, and the two teachers got into position.

 

“Ready … Set … Go!” shouted Clark.

 

What he saw in that next moment was an unparalleled experience in the lives of school boys all over his earth. The two women jumped to their feet. Their high faces gleamed with excitement at the competition, and the urge to eat the prize. Their medium length skirts swayed, just below their knees. Their lower legs had a visual effect on him that he couldn’t explain.  

 

Miss Cartwright was taller than Mrs Long, and her longer legs had clearly given her the lead, by the time they were half way across the room. When she reached him, she stopped her charge and knelt down, all in the one movement, picked him up gently, and smiled.

 

“Made to order gentility,” she said, and took him back to the couch. Mrs Long followed and sat down beside them.

 

“He looks so gorgeously delicious. You’ve done well, Lyndal,” she said.

 

“Miss Cartwright, would you mind if Mrs Long had a chance to lick me first?” asked Clark, “She could wash me in that crockery basin over there, before she handed me back to you.”

 

“That’s very selfless of you to think of her at this dire moment for you,” said Miss Cartwright.

 

“Thinking of myself isn’t going to do any good,” said Clark.

 

“Would you like that, Christine?” asked Miss Cartwright.

 

“Thank you, and thank YOU,” said Mrs Long, looking at Clark. She gently took him from her friend, and ran her tongue all over his tiny body. Finally she went to wash him, and gave him back to Lyndal.

 

They both sat down on the couch again.

 

 “I’ll leave my lips parted for a while, so you can look out and say goodbye to Mrs Long from your new position on my tongue,” said Lyndal.

 

Clark knew the moment was imminent, and he panicked. Not knowing what he could hope to achieve by doing so, Clark waited until Lyndal’s fingers had released their grip on him. He saw her mouth opening to receive him. He looked in at the beauty and danger which awaited him. Then he jumped sideways off her open palm and into the top of her blouse.

 

“Oh really Clark, this is pointless,” he heard her say.

 

Not only did he hear it, but he felt her upper chest moving, as she spoke. He quickly slid down towards her breasts and wedged himself between them.

 

Then he heard an “Ooh!” from Miss Cartwright.

 

To his surprise, she was enjoying this new development.

 

“Clark, I do believe you’ve got something else to contribute,” she said, “We’d better get you out of there.”

 

Desperate to delay her voracious plans, while he tried to think of a more lasting reprieve, he began pushing at both her breasts. He heard her panting and making noises she simply couldn’t help, as he saw her hand reaching down into her blouse towards him. He squirmed lower in the gap between her breasts, but her giant relentless fingers eventually had their grip on him, and she pulled him out.

 

This time, Lyndal gripped him gently by the legs, and maintained a firm grip. She had to lean her head back a little, so that she could dangle him into her mouth. When he was properly on her tongue, she straightened her head up, so that he didn’t fall straight down her throat prematurely, before he’d spoken to Christine.

Then Lyndal released her grip on Clark, and withdrew her fingers.

 

He held onto her lower lip to steady himself.

 

“Goodbye Christine,” he said, “In spite of everything, it has been lovely to meet you.”

 

“I think so too,” said Christine, “I’m going to watch Lyndal’s neck, as she gulps you down her throat. It’ll happen any moment now, from the hand signals she’s giving me.”

 

Lyndal lifted her tongue onto a slight incline, of no more than 30 degrees. It was just enough to start him slowly sliding backwards into her throat. He looked out at Christine, and slid out of her sight.

 

Lyndal enjoyed each moment of his gradual slide down her throat. Then she gave Christine a hug, and they walked out of the teachers’ lounge.

 

Although Mrs Long had lost her chase to Lyndal, she was very pleased with the next few verses of Casey’s song later on that day:

 

"I'd love to kiss a woman from the future, but I've toyed

With what you've said, and hope that I can still somehow avoid

Your older self in 1986 with plans to dine.

I'm glad you came to warn me. Now the future can be fine."

 

"I didn't come to warn you, just to help you make the most

Of time you've left. You'll never change the tasty evening roast,

Which I've already made of someone you have yet to be;

But if you're scared, consider that it didn't frighten me."

 

She'd come through time with keys to that old house she didn't need,

And since herself in '82 was working, they'd been freed

To use it: Van of '82, and older Alison.

They kissed and cuddled in her bed, and soon three years were gone.

 

"I must head back to 1990, making time line thrive;

And you'll soon meet my younger self. No matter how you strive,

She'll gobble you all up for dinner, served on china plate.

I hope the love I've given you these years will compensate."

 

They shared their last embrace, and then he watched his lady go,

And thought, "At least I'll change the future I already know.

I'll make my own reduction serum, so that I can test

An antidote I'll make as well, to spare me from her chest."

 

 

 

A 15 year old lad named Willoughby had consistently come first in English classes at school, and was working on one of his books. He found a trans-dimensional tube into the giant earth. This one came out, nowhere near the giant school. He sat down in a clearing of large lovely plants. He felt it was the best atmosphere to write, and came there every day for two weeks.

 

One day, he was sitting there writing, when he heard heavy footsteps and looked around.

 

"Hello," said a voice.

 

He looked up to see a gigantic woman looking down at him.

 

She lifted him up and he saw that beyond the plants was the grass of a gigantic garden. 

 

"Are you a writer?" asked the woman.

 

"Yes. I come here to concentrate."

 

"This garden belongs to a friend of mine called Mrs Yeo, who's also a writer. She’s the headmistress of a school just near the bottom of the slope, and she’s been an English teacher for all of her adult life. She’s quite an accomplished writer too. I'm visiting her today. She comes here to write on weekends, usually for one day at a time, and then goes home to her office at the school. I think she'd like to meet you."

 

"Sure, I'll come."

 

The woman took him to her friend's house in her pocket.

 

When Mrs Yeo welcomed her in, she sat down on the couch and said, "I made a little friend on the way. He's a writer too."

 

"Really? You should have invited him to join us."

 

"I did," said the woman, and took him out of her pocket.

 

"I'm pleased to meet you, young man," said Mrs Yeo. She was in her 40s, and very beautiful.

 

"Thank you, Mrs Yeo. I came through a trans-dimensional tube which links my land and your garden."

 

"Well you're welcome to come over, whenever you like. We can write together. I may be able to help you."

 

"That’s very kind of you," he said.

 

"Would you like to read us something you've written?"

 

He read a poem.

 

"That's very good," said Mrs Yeo, "I spend about half my time on my poetry, and the rest on my large novels."

 

"I'm about the same, except that I can't write novels. So I only do short stories. It's not surprising really, since I'm so short, compared to you."

 

"I liked your poem, and I'm sure you can write just as well at any size."

 

She farewelled her friend, and then carried him back to the trans-dimensional tube.

 

"Now that you know the way, you can walk over to my house, whenever you like. I'm usually here in the daytimes on weekdays."

 

"Thank you. It will be nice to come here again."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~