- Text Size +

“What if you sat up suddenly? I’d fall down anyway.”

 

“I’ll make sure I don’t do that. I’ll stay on my side, until you’re out again.”

 

“I would like to do it for you. I’d do anything for you. It’s just very risky. Will you promise to be very careful? One mistake could see me eaten ahead of any agreement we might or might not make later.”

 

“I give you my word I won’t shift from the moment you climb into my mouth,” she said.

 

“Alright. I’ll do it.”

 

She took him to the bed, and lay on her side. He watched her mouth open and climbed in and slid his body past her tongue, which was now like a wall to him, rather than the floor of her mouth. He made his way into her throat and slid along. It felt soft and comfortable as he lay in there. Before he knew it he had fallen asleep. He awoke later, and wondered how long he had slept.


Roy slid his way out of Mrs Yeo’s throat and out of her mouth.

 

“You were in there a long time. You must have become very contented with the idea,” she said.

 

“How long was I in there?”

 

She looked at the clock.

 

“About 2 ½ hours.”

 

“I’m sorry. I fell asleep. Was it awkward for you to lie in that position all this time and not be able to talk to me to ask when I was coming out?”

 

“It was fine. I fell asleep too for a while.”

 

“Oh my goodness! That’s another thing we didn’t think of. You might have turned over in your sleep.”

 

“I wouldn’t have sat up though. At worst, you’d have reached my mouth and needed to wait for me to put my head on its side again.”

 

“I was halfway down your throat, halfway to your stomach. What an adventure!”

 

“I hope I haven’t given you reason to regret it.”

 

He loved her too much for that.

 

“No. I don’t regret it,” said Roy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

One day in the holidays, Amos met with Marilyn, and she took him for a long outing in many of the scenic areas in the giant land.

 

“Are there any new girls on the horizon for you?” she asked towards the end of the day.

 

“Not lately,” he said.

 

“Well don’t worry about it. You’re only in your mid teens.”

 

“Since you told me I was a sweet handsome young boy, I’ve known that at least someone appreciates me,” he said, “I’ve held onto that. I’m very lucky to have met you. All these years of our friendship have enabled me to cope with things, which might otherwise have left me totally devastated.”

 

“You’re very sweet to say so,” she said, and kissed his cheek.

 

 

Mrs Long sang more of ‘The Thin Edible Shrinking Student’ to Casey, who found himself investing emotionally in the fictional plights of Stefan:

 

It took him six hours to place all the chemicals inside a beaker, with spoon.

He still didn't know how to pour in the water; but late in that long afternoon,

While he was lamenting the loss of his teacher's affection, and trying to mix

The chemicals up, he heard keys at the front door, at just before quarter to six.

 

The teacher came back, and said, "I was enjoying the thought of the meal we had planned.

I've thought about this all day long, in the city, and I hope that you'll understand:

When I was divorced, it was lovely to share in the best of romantic affairs;

But I have decided to eat you, without your permission, tomorrow, downstairs."

 

She dangled a cage (from a hook on the ceiling), which hung on the end of a chain,

And locked him inside, said, "Goodnight," and departed. He pondered and worried in vain.

Then into the house came a girl, in her twenties. He couldn't be sure of her age.

She saw him and smiled with her lips which were level with him, where he sat in the cage.

 

"I’m Ellen," she said, "I went shopping nearby, and decided to stay here tonight.

Since Mother's moved back in with Dad, she won't mind, if I stop for some sleep and a bite."

"I'm one of her students, albeit reduced, and tomorrow she'll have me for tea."

She opened the cage, and he wondered if Ellen would love him or just set him free.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When school resumed, Swayna smuggled Roman back into her dormitory. On the Wednesday of that week, she was unable to keep him company after school, as she had arranged to meet Jerro at the Trans-D tube for a brief date. She approached the garden on foot and heard her sister’s voice coming from within the garden:

 

“Well Jerro, it’s nice to meet you, and it’ll be nicer still to have you for dinner tonight. I’ve recently run out of supplies. I’ll take you to my classroom now,” said Mrs Middlehyde.

 

Swayna ducked into some nearby shrubbery and watched as her sister emerged from the garden and walked off with Jerro in her fingers. She had until her sister deemed it dinner time to try to save Jerro. Her sister was taller and stronger and would not willingly give Jerro back. Swayna thought quickly, and returned to her dormitory.

 

“I’m afraid I’ll need your help on something, Roman. My sister’s caught my boyfriend. She didn’t see me. So she doesn’t know I’m aware of it, but she’ll be eating him for dinner soon, if I don’t do something.”

 

“I can’t do much. I’m small. She’d eat me too,” said Roman.

 

“I know. But I think I can make use of that,” said Swayna, “I’ll put you in the garden outside her classroom and tell her I’ve seen a small boy running off. She’ll come out to chase you, and I can go in and get Jerro out of there.”

 

“But the Tube’s nowhere near there. She’ll catch me.”

 

“Well you can do your best to hide from her in the garden, but she will probably get you, I know. I’m sorry about this. I’ll miss you. Still I think it’s the only way to save Jerro.”

 

“Why don’t you tell her Jerro’s yours?”

 

“We talked about that long before I met him. She said she’d eat him anyway.”

 

“She’ll eat me!”

 

“You might like it. Don’t you think she’s pretty?”

 

“Yes, but I won’t like it that much. Don’t you care about me?”

 

“I do, but I vowed to do everything to keep Jerro safe. As I said before, I’m sorry Roman, but I need the distraction she’ll get by chasing and most likely catching you. I hope you do get away from her, but Jerro is my first priority.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Miss Cartwright read Dirk’s next email to her.

 

“Dear Lyndal,

 

Your tongue felt fantastic. When I think what would have happened, if you weren’t handcuffed I feel so excited. I’m sure you must be having the same wonderful memories of what we did together. I doubt there’s any way we could increase the thrill or excitement, without sealing my fate, and you know I’ll never do that. I think of your round breasts pushing against your dress and your slim stomach below them, and I am driven off the planet with all sorts of thoughts. Your new story about it was a terrific way to relive it in my mind,

 

Dirk.”

 

She had been having endless thoughts about him too. She’d caught and eaten some boys before, and had communicated with many people on her website. Yet never before had she had an encounter, which pushed every boundary the way her experiences with Dirk had done.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Toby found a second Trans-D tube, and entered the Giant girls’ college from a different garden after school. He stayed close to it, and watched for Mrs Long. He saw her come on what must have been her afternoon rounds of searching the gardens. Then she gave up and went home.

 

He didn’t know what he wanted. Yet he couldn’t forget the beautiful face, which had almost eaten him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Swayna carried Roman out to the garden just outside her sister’s classroom.

 

“Please don’t. I’ll help you save Jerro somehow.”

 

“We’ve been over this, Roman. Good luck,” she said, and gave him a long slow giant kiss goodbye.